Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 (24400 Views)

38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room / “our Mother Ran Away, Dad Travelled”: Nigerian Lady Sees 5 Children Living Alone / Married, But Living As Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by OfficialAPCNig: 5:00pm On Apr 19
What they call living-in servant is what we call boy boy - Igbo indigenous University system, the world largest incubator.
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Allisgud: 5:03pm On Apr 19
I think the term servant is an old English word and it's not the same as slave,a slave is a person who work without payment and off day s
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by ASAPFERG: 5:13pm On Apr 19
No wonder they die in motor accidents while trying to run to the great SW for greener pastures.

bEAST grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by MightySparrow: 5:15pm On Apr 19
nairalanda1:
Ah, the usual igbos vs Yoruba thread.

Sitting here with the popcorn as I watch grown ass men disgrace themselves.

( Munch munch)

Kind of a disgrace we have child labor, even in the OPs home region.

Anyway, let the show begin.

( You can use the ignore button )

Igbos enslaving themselves since they departed Israel 4000 BC. They want to claim they are not slaves. This is their own report.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by amaridigital(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19
SWATMan:

You guys just want to entertain these dimwits. What they see as servants is actually the Igbo apprenticeship scheme. grin

Illiteracy is borderless to some people. cheesy

And the Igbo child prostitutes wey full brothels all over the country is part of the Agba boi-Agba gai culture right?

2 Likes

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Bestmanfornow: 5:31pm On Apr 19
MightySparrow:

Igbos enslaving themselves since they departed Israel 4000 BC. They want to claim they are not slaves. This is their own report.grin
Coscharis became a servant at the age of 13th on how to manage business and money, we have millions of Coscharis in Igbo land

Today Coscharis in one of the directors of Access bank, Sole dealer of Rolls Royce, BMW, Jaguar, Range Rover, Ford etc, Coscharis is Sole distributor of all Abro products in West Africa, owns one of the biggest Rice Milling plant, Coscharis’ medical supplies business represents GE Healthcare, Philips and Siemens in Nigeria. Coscharis also holds the number two position in the ICT market through its own brand, Coscharis Technologies Limited, and their pool of partners which includes HP, Microsoft and Lenovo. Coscharis Technologies provides hardware and software applications to organizations.

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Ayo25: 5:37pm On Apr 19
In many cases and from experiences, the oga would do a surprise turn around and refuse to pay off the nwa boy sighting flimsy excuses grin
PressMyButton:

There's no child labour worse than igba/nwa boi. It is an organised child labour with the complicity of the parents. In a situation whereby these boys literally become servants for their masters and their madams at home. They sleep inside the containers, wake up early to open the shop, run errands for Oga madam in the day, clean up the poo of Oga's kids, go to their Oga's house to wash plates and clean the toilets, all for a plate of food. Nwa boys go through the most pathetic condition of existence.

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Bestmanfornow: 5:37pm On Apr 19
MightySparrow:

This is apprenticeship system made Igbos to recover so quick after the civil war today they are controlling commerce and indigenous industries in Nigeria, tell me you haven't used Coscharis product

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Igboslayer: 5:38pm On Apr 19
Bestmanfornow:

You and I know it's highly impossible to see Anambra boy or girl doing house help, the reason why Anambra top the list is many of the boys from Anambra after secondary school they, under go apprenticeship system, that's why Anambra is leading state in Nigeria in commerce with more than 48 standard markets and they are doing well, Same apprenticeship system built Igbo land after the civil war, the are being thought how to manage money while your people are being thought Owambe and extravagant lifestyle that is why typical states in your region are covered by Brown roof, while those serving to know how to manage wealth you can see the difference, former governor of Ekiti once called for Yoruba youths to go and learn igbo apprenticeship system, he understand the huge impact the system is doing to Igbos after the civil war
dey talk nonsense with confidence. Igbos equating drop out/Slave trade as virtues.

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by MightySparrow: 5:40pm On Apr 19
Bestmanfornow:

This is apprenticeship system made Igbos to recover so quick after the civil war today they are controlling commerce and indigenous industries in Nigeria, tell me you haven't used Coscharis product

You guys are funny. With all these the richest igbo man is number what in Nigeria, Africa, world?

2 Likes

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by okoroemeka(m): 5:44pm On Apr 19
anungangampu:
Let them define child labour.. Seems they counted Boyi Boyi as Child labour.
Useless statistics.
the oga apprenticeship program cannot be classified as child labour or servant,this boys are on a training course on how to make and manage money,so the stat about the south east is wring
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by SWATMan: 5:46pm On Apr 19
[quote author=amaridigital post=129527237]

And the Igbo child prostitutes wey full brothels all over the country is part of the Agba boi-Agba gai culture right?[/quote

GTFOOMM!
Blithering dimwit. I don't think i ever mentioned you.
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Khyrvxjzy: 5:46pm On Apr 19
Umunzeorumba:
Tony Elumelu UBA,Arnest Aziadialu Nestoil,Nkiru Emzor paracetamol,Innocent Chukwuma Innoson motors,Cosmas Maduka Cosacharis motors,Air peace etc

non of them is great like alakija

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Khyrvxjzy: 5:47pm On Apr 19
Bestmanfornow:

Innoson, Ibeto, Coscharis Maduka started apprenticeship at the age of 13, majority of our wealthy people that's their foundation not those criminals that are milking Nigeria common wealth

This is 8yrs ago

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Bimpe29: 5:47pm On Apr 19
LegendHero:

Rivers is my own surprise.

Aside Almajiris who do not fit into these description, how many Northerners have you seen being used as slaves across families?
It hardly happens to see that in the North.
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Coolgent(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19
Hypocrites will be disappointed
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Bestmanfornow: 5:50pm On Apr 19
MightySparrow:

You guys are funny. With all these the richest igbo man is number what in Nigeria, Africa, world?
Igbos are not dragging individual wealth we're richest tribe
These are some products solely distribute by Coscharis

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Bestmanfornow: 5:51pm On Apr 19
Khyrvxjzy:

You mean the woman that abandon her husband because of IBB🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Khyrvxjzy: 5:54pm On Apr 19
Bestmanfornow:

You mean the woman that abandon her husband because of IBB🤣🤣🤣

you want to talk about business or her life

please back to topic name one great ibo business man
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Bestmanfornow: 5:58pm On Apr 19
Khyrvxjzy:

IBB made the hair dresser to own oil well

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Bestmanfornow: 6:02pm On Apr 19
Khyrvxjzy:

Google Catherine Uju Ifejika

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Xpol: 6:02pm On Apr 19
helinues:
How accurate are all these statistics that have been flying around?
Not 100% accurate but it's a picture/description of what is happening.
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by YorubaKing: 6:03pm On Apr 19
But, why are these pple cursed?

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Khyrvxjzy: 6:15pm On Apr 19
Bestmanfornow:

i dont have time

no one need to google alakija

cant you name a business man in south east

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Khyrvxjzy: 6:16pm On Apr 19
Bestmanfornow:

let me make it easy for you

name a billionaire business man from south east

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Bestmanfornow: 6:18pm On Apr 19
Khyrvxjzy:

i dont have time

Alakija is over hype by you guys known for propaganda if I ask you to name what she manufacturer outside the oil block IBB gave her you will go mute, Dangote products and other Igbo products are everywhere what her product that's popular in the market

2 Likes

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Unbiased1: 6:23pm On Apr 19
Tflex01:

😂
I know you guys will dispute this one.

If it is the one that massage you guys ego now you will accept and even call anyone that question it a hater. 😂

Nobody is disputing anything. We are only clarifying that the Igbo apprenticeship system which may have clearly made up majority of those classified under child labour is a system that cannot be stopped because that system built Igboland.
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Bestmanfornow: 6:24pm On Apr 19
Khyrvxjzy:

let me make it easy for you

name a billionaire business man from south east
Another Igbo woman Nkechi Obi the is what she built from foundation

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Bestmanfornow: 6:26pm On Apr 19
Khyrvxjzy:

i dont have time

These are people that suffer to build their business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3K9iQxh9xw?si=0DmeDyhCvb6M6bth

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Benwallt(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19
jmoore:

Who are 'they'?

The only person in Nigeria that claims to be a graduate of accounting, did imply that statistics is useless when he screamed 'na statistics we go chop?'. According to Tinubu, statistics are useless.

You nightmare. Keep it up. When statistics favour you, it's the next best thing after fried indomine

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Tflex01: 6:30pm On Apr 19
Unbiased1:

Nobody is disputing anything. We are only clarifying that the Igbo apprenticeship system which may have clearly made up majority of those classified under child labour is a system that cannot be stopped because that system built Igboland.

Dey whine yourself. 😂
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Benwallt(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19
FreeStuffsNG:

It's actually South East versus North East competing for the top spot for who is the worst in child right neglect. Not everything is funny and definitely this is not funny, these are real children whose destiny and lives are at grievous risk.

Here's calling on the authorities, especially states Governors, to address this serious problem.

The two zones are the hotspots of terrorism in Nigeria and this could be a feeder to the terrorism prevalent in North East and South East of Nigeria.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

He who has ears let him hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying / Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies / Must My Father Be The One To Receive My Bride Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.