Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Evangelism In Public Buses Is Madness - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelism In Public Buses Is Madness (10936 Views)

Evangelism In African Traditional Religion: / Christian Evangelism In Uganda: Taking It To The Streets / Effects Of Christian Evangelism In Africa: More Child Witches Exposed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Evangelism In Public Buses Is Madness by Image123(m): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2011
Image123:

alienvirus, what do you think? Is it okay to evangelise on the internet?
i'm concluding you're very shy, alienvirus. This my quoted post came to you before the post that you quoted that almost cost you a violent seizure. Take it easy, don't be shy.
Re: Evangelism In Public Buses Is Madness by manmustwac(m): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2011
If I don't have a right to play to play music from my Android phone at FULL blast to the annoyance of other passengers or hold a conversation so LOUD that everybody can hear what am saying then you hustlers who come disguised as evangelists have no right to disturb the peace.
Re: Evangelism In Public Buses Is Madness by Eisenhower(m): 5:40am On Jan 30, 2013
alienvirus: Interstate buses are not exemptions. Agofure, First Investment to mention few are terrible. Whenever you are set to travel at the pack, one dirty pastor comes forth to pray for his lost sheep and later, some that could pay 50 naira to avert accident would start giving. In their minds, they give because they are scared of accident not because they tried to help the pastor or his church. Christianity with their fraudulent ways.
your comment is immature....christainity with her fraudulent way? Chai! If something is not original there would be no need to fake it. So, because of its originality men with stomach ministries must device means of advancing their objectives and it's now left for you to discern btw the called and the fake. The true preacher of the word of God has christ has the centrepiece and not theirself but the fake will always play with your human feelings and emotions while collecting ur money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? / D / Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.