Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra (17451 Views)

You’re Not Going To Tweet Now Naira Appreciated In Value; Reno Criticizes Obi / Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine / Reno Criticizes Peter Obi’s Tribal Allegiance: A Closer Look At Detribalization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Otsam(m): 7:55am On Apr 27
Reno is not pained about obi's exit. He's just being the regular greedy Nigerian politician without integrity. It's obvious he's been brought back home to denigrate obi. You can pick that from the election build up. He was talking from all sides of his mouth. Praise obi today, praise atiku tomorrow, always attacking tinubu but now, the cv he was building with all his social media engagements has finally been considered by the one he attacked most and he got employed as expected. He would never do well as a principal political office holder as well.
Thundafireseun:
Reno is still very pained, Obi left PDP ….

I’m beginning to feel Obi fuckkkked Reno’s wife before dumping both PDP and Reno’s wife
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by PointZerom: 7:57am On Apr 27
opamoses1:
Further more. Reno tells Peter Obi to stop insulting Nigerians

Picture of Reno in Daresalam Tanzania.

RENO OMOKIRI tell us how your brother rap£d a 15 years old girl for ritual.

1 Like

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by PointZerom: 7:59am On Apr 27
Otsam:
Reno is not pained about obi's exit. He's just being the regular greedy Nigerian politician without integrity. It's obvious he's been brought back home to denigrate obi. You can pick that from the election build up. He was talking from all sides of his mouth. Praise obi today, praise atiku tomorrow, always attacking tinubu but now, the cv he was building with all his social media engagements has finally been considered by the one he attacked most and he got employed as expected. He would never do well as a principal political office holder as well.

Pls mark the OP, that's reno himself. I am coming with more facts.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by DmonSlayer10: 8:00am On Apr 27
casualobserver:

Obi bought shares in the company for himself as well as the government.
And why hasn't Obi's ENEMIES...including even Soludo...go after him?
At least with EFCC!!
Even if it's just for show!
Pls think...with a free mind.
And repent.
So the Demons holding Nigeria will be defeated
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by gidgiddy: 8:00am On Apr 27
Satazaa:
I am confused here, does it then means that he has zero achievements in his 8yrs tenure as governor? because the brewery is the only standout and legacy achievement that has been credited to him so far, shockingly for me is that Reno spoke with facts and figures and those facts are here in plain sights, I am personally not a fan of Reno but he has far more superior argument here, the manufacturing prowess of Anambra would have been blown to the stratosphere if he had build independent power plants instead of a brewery for Gods sake, this to me is a no brainer and the obidients mobs should at least for once salute Reno for this eye opening facts

Nobody from Anambra says Obi failed, only those who have even Bern to Anambra think so

1 Like

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by israelmao(m): 8:02am On Apr 27
HeroicMeastro:

So your life? Has the "consolidation of educational projects" OBI left behind made Anambra the best state in Nigeria today?
So Reno should not speak the truth because of the fear of loosing his fellowers?
Come clean with facts to counter Reno, stop playing around nothing.

Anambra doesn't need to become the best in Nigeria in everything.What are the IGR and federal allocations of Lagos compared to Anambra.Fixing gully erosion in state like Anambra demands federal support such as ecological fund.The Lagos that Reno is comparing with Anambra do you know billions of Naira it generating daily as revenues?
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by DrAda(f): 8:03am On Apr 27
This man should focus on this present government and stop chasing shadows. This is incredibly irritating
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by mohims(m): 8:05am On Apr 27
allcomage:
I want to ask people in Lagos if they have 247 power supply with 6 Ipp he enumerated?
You dey think at all? Obidients will never cease to amaze me. Take it or leave it, Mr Pandora aka Gbajue is a scam

1 Like

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by benjaminlawson(m): 8:07am On Apr 27
I think this man is paid for the purpose of bringing down Obi, well, he should continue, what I know is that there is no man that brings down another that prospers. I expect no one to answer him again, he just want to use Obi:s name to get more followers on his page. Thank God no one asked of Obi's source of wealth, his state of origin, certificate, year of graduation in all the schools he attended, or sitting on Anambra resources even after leaving office, the type of investment he made is immaterial. They said Obi came distance of third position, but why not attack the so called second position man, why is the the third person always be a thorn in their flesh, even when they claimed the time of politics is over, now is governance, or asking the type of investment is an act of settling down for governance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:07am On Apr 27
nedu666:
Rubbish. If obi did not build ipp, what stopped ngige, mbadunuju, obiano and soludo from doing the same

If obi did not build new schools, what stopped ngige mbadunuju, obiano, uba and soludo from building new schools

Lagos that built ipp don't have 24/7 light, delta, akwa ibom, built ipp yet don't have light
U are just too dumb....Ngige or Obiano are not contesting to be president

3 Likes

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by sparko1(m): 8:12am On Apr 27
Starpro87:

Even 8hours we no get. Reno is a high level propagandist, the serious ones do not take him serious.

Depends where you are in Lagos.

Just mention your location.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by casualobserver: 8:12am On Apr 27
DmonSlayer10:
And why hasn't Obi's ENEMIES...including even Soludo...go after him?
At least with EFCC!!
Even if it's just for show!
Pls think...with a free mind.
And repent.
So the Demons holding Nigeria will be defeated

Oga Obi himself has never denied it, he confirmed it many times. He invested 5% for his family business and 10% for the state.

If EFCC or ICPC went after every corrupt politician, there will be no politicians left in Nigeria. If EFCC went after OBi the ibos will be the ones shouting claiming persecution. Your question is like saying why hasn’t the EFCC gone after people like Babangida? That the EFCC hasn’t gone for them doesn’t mean they are clean.

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQtzKvAO6hQ?si=noQUINtNX0vI_eKO

1 Like

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by gidgiddy: 8:13am On Apr 27
Svoboda:

Just admit that it was a poor choice of investment on his part. No defence.

Their was not even any form of unanimity among the stakeholders. Obis only motivation was that he had substantial interests in the brewery.

If he presents himself as nigerias measiah, he should be above board but he should not be above reproach when he errs.

I don't know about bad investment but we are still enjoying the Beer here in the East, I will chill with a bottle tonight, which is better than those who made investments that have long disappeared

Every politician presents himself as a messiah, Nigerias voted for a messiah who graduated from Secondary School 4 years before the Secondary School existed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Kaiser20: 8:18am On Apr 27
Tinubu SW support group are distracting Nigerians with Peter OBI propaganda everyday.
They voted for Tinubu and they are Hungry, instead they criticize Obi, how foolish they are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by casualobserver: 8:18am On Apr 27
mohims:
Mr Pandora aka Gbajue. I feel for the foolish people supporting him who call themselves Obidients

We later discovered he has a house in London thanks to panama papers. The man lies with such ease it is scary for his own sake.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by AMI3(m): 8:23am On Apr 27
nedu666:
Rubbish. If obi did not build ipp, what stopped ngige, mbadunuju, obiano and soludo from doing the same

If obi did not build new schools, what stopped ngige mbadunuju, obiano, uba and soludo from building new schools

Lagos that built ipp don't have 24/7 light, delta, akwa ibom, built ipp yet don't have light

They keep comparing rubbish.
I wonder if Lagos state revenue generated is the same thing with Anambra.

How debit is Lagos state owing and how much is Anambra owing back then.

I don't know how on earth will such comparison works.

Why don't we ask how was Anambra before Obi take over and how was it when he left.

If Tinuu was very good in governance why are we facing all these challenges.

Somebody who has been a governor/ Senator

Are we enjoying the state of Nigeria.

These APC just want to keep people busy with useless comparison.

If Obi decide not to contest in the next coming election what will we do ?
And we are here still suffering.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Freebills12: 8:23am On Apr 27
How much does Nigeria generate from sales of alcoholic drinks? Anambra state is Christian state with no ban of alcohol, I think Reno is something else... Obiano equivocally said that he didn't borrow when he built Anambra international airport because Obi set everything in motion. Others can continue... Anambra state with no presence of Federal government, is still waxing strong. Reno should rest. Do you know how much Anambra state generate from that investment?
A northerner or a Moslem criticizing citing of alcoholic drinks... Does so because of his sociocultural belief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Daystar7: 8:23am On Apr 27
What part of Lagos has 24hrs light after Tinubu and Fashola IPP?
Do they even know the state of Anambra before P.O became Governor? Mbadinuju finished and emptied Anambra treasury, it was Ngige that revived the economy a bit and started paying accrued debt. It was Ngige that actually started the revival of Anambra. Workers and pensioners we're owed for years, a State in that situation won't be thinking of IPP at the time. It's important to know that doctors were also being owed, same as teachers. Obi continued paying off, this debt, increased IGR and lowered cost of governance that offended alot of people. Doctors went on 11 months strike and Obi eventually took his time to meet their demands and cleared all debts they were owed.
They talk about sch built from scratch and completed and I see no sense in it. We can't have dilapidated schs, ignore them and start new ones. This is the mentality of corrupt politicians and lack of continuity. The do few projects in their own name for glory abandoning the existing ones to rot. This shouldn't be the norm. I don't understand Reno's obsession with Obi.
Anambra political atmosphere wasn't great as it is now back then. Anambra was a den of corruption under PDP where massive looting was going on.
Mbadinuju failed to do one single project even in his home town which was why Coou Uli campus was the only thing he could secure for his people after much pleading and Obi let it remain there. Obi renovated old schs, built igbariam and Amaku medical teaching hospital. He mainly worked on existing projects and then added where need be. Now Reno is talking about IPP? Do we even realize how far Lagos is ahead of Anambra. This comparison is unfair in all honesty. I believe P.O could have done better but he really did his bit especially curtailing looting in Anambra and education. Do y'all remember how Mbadinuju had to bring in Bakassi boys to help fight against theft and robbery in Anambra. Anambra was far behind Lagos (former capital) in every index yet Reno is somehow talking about IPP at that time in Anambra while Aba just did theirs from FG not even state.
Brewery is not a bad investment anywhere in the world and in business loss is part of the game and we know the said loss is due to the countries dwindling economy.
The brewery brewery belongs to the government and they can do whatever with it if they feel it's no longer a feasible investment. That's what prof soludo should do. Anambra civil servants are always one of the first to receive their salary in Nigeria, P.O started it has been like that since then, education improved all round from primary to tertiary and we still see its fruits today. Anambra students and professors are world beaters.
P.o wasn't all perfect but he did well relative to his fellows at the time.
Tinubu should offer Reno a job to help his depression.
A foolish Media aide that failed woefully to handle small nobodies like Omojuwa and watched louts bully Jonathan his principal out of government is talking about what he'll do if he was governor. A fool that couldn't do a simple media job effectively. 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by MrFly(m): 8:26am On Apr 27
Adamux:
This man would have turned Nigerians to drunkards.

I'm sure he would have banned Hisbah in the North as well. We currently have codeine and other drugs problem, now imagine adding brewery and drunkenness to the problem.

We don't need a President that prioritize alcohol consumption over education, power, etc.
sanity eluded u yearz ago
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Akujuriobi: 8:29am On Apr 27
Obi will keep tormenting u. Your food and sleep will continue to be Obi until you stop disturbing us on social media. U are toxic to my liking. The day you joined Atiku camp against 2027 Election is the day Atiku will fail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Bone147: 8:30am On Apr 27
Reno from the family of rapists talking.
Go and drag your rapist Pastor brother

1 Like

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by PotatoSalad(m): 8:32am On Apr 27
tiger28:
LOVE Him or HATE him.......This Reno guy BACKS IT UP FACTUALLY 150%%%!!!

PPL don't understand that you can NEVER argue against RECORDED FACTS!

HOW can you

ONLY Illiterates argue against RECORDED FACTS with Gibberish because they have NOTHING to say.

All you hear these Illiterates talk about is Reno's "Dirty" Shoes...........

MEANWHILE the man with the "Dirty" Shoes is offering "$10K"........Money that their Fathers will NEVER earn in their LIFETIME!

I am a Northerner BUT I am liking this Reno guy!
You like a man who lacks integrity. God forbid but imagine that Reno is your dad grin
Peter obi killed that guy's political career for him to attack him like this.
Someone who used to slobber like an slowpoke whenever he praised peter obi.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Johncarlo07: 8:33am On Apr 27
Ttalk:
These are fact materials that would be used against Pitobi in 2027.

2027 campaign will sweet die. Make Tinubu just ensure that the PH refinery is working and Dangote is equally complementing with his private refinery.

Nigeria is in the hand of the right person, we trust Tinubu judgement and his ideas.
To the Okute yes daddy family, by the time Reno is done with your demigod, those statue Okorocha built in Owerri will command more respect than your Gbajue Peter Obi

Anoda simpleton on d loose!
D prices of foodstuff has skyrocketed, nothing a common man can afford, ur talking of 2027.

Ur Tinubu will be stoned! D same portharcourt refinery we heard dey want to build Anoda one insyd. D one dere has not been functioning, u want build Anoda one. No b juju b dat? Does dat not give mumu lyk u d inkling dat government is nt ready to do anything meaningful for u.

Minimum wage dey didn't implement, dey av been using our foreign reserves to defend d naira. Now dat has been depleted, d naira is back on a free fall.

Why do u think ur government is paying propagandist lyk Reno to malign d person of Obi? because dey knw by 2027, Obi will nt need to campaign too much. D failure of emilokan government will be apparent for pple to c.

We knw deir game, nd we are ready for dem. Including simpletons lyk u.

1 Like

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by SmartyPants(m): 8:33am On Apr 27
gidgiddy:
Why is it this foolish Reno keeps thinking Obi built a brewery? Obi did not build any brewery. SABmiller came to build a brewery in Anambra State and Obi bought millions worth of shares in the business on behalf of Anambra State

That is not the same as being the one who built the brewery, anyone could have bought shares in the business

Seems you have a short memory sir. This brewery was touted as one of governor Obi's achievments when he was campaigning. Thag he brought investment to the State. Btw he owned shares in the brewery too, so investing in it was an act of corruption but that's a story for another day

3 Likes

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by MrFly(m): 8:34am On Apr 27
nedu666:

i'm frm Akwa Ibom, we barely see light in 4 days. reno relys on a she goat for feeding so he'll say anything to attract a pay. i'm glad tinubu is ignoring him, i'm glad our PH refinery started working last year december as promised and fuel is now 250 per litre. let d suffering continue
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Oghene86: 8:36am On Apr 27
opamoses1:

$30m can build a power plant do you know how much is a turbine? Abi na generator you want to buy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by PotatoSalad(m): 8:38am On Apr 27
YouAreNobody:
Reno's obsession with Obi borders on insanity; Reno is slowly running mad but no one wants to tell him
People need to understand that the man is using Peter Obi to gain engagement and that increases impressions and ad revenue from Twitter. That man na anywhere belle face na front. Anything for the money.
If my type full twitter ehn, Reno would have closed his account cos even 1 reaction he no go see
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by yusluvad(m): 8:41am On Apr 27
allcomage:
I want to ask people in Lagos if they have 247 power supply with 6 Ipp he enumerated?
You dey mind Reno wey no get sense. Alausa wey no get better light, despite being at the backyard of the governor's office!
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by PotatoSalad(m): 8:42am On Apr 27
Starhearts:

Who knack u hammer 🔨 4 head

We re enjoying 20hrs light in ikeja..

Put call across pple in ikeja, lagos nd environs

Stop acting like a slow pike
Na so una dey take fail exam. Dem ask you 24/7 light, you rush comment like someone with an extra chromosome.
Shebi na the same ikeja that Discos couldn't maintain 20 hours light for Band A customers and kept sending apology texts to them
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Johncarlo07: 8:43am On Apr 27
opamoses1:

Reno is working for Elon musk money.
All d IPP Tinubu nd Fashola built, has it improved d power supply in Lagos state?

Reno said "if I were to be in government" " bt he was in government during d administration of Good luck Jonathan. Wat was his achievement? How did his constituent benefits from his position.

Reno failed in everything. Failed in politics, failed in ministry,failed as a family man, he even try to bcom a writer, nd failed.

Show me anything Reno has done successfully in his life. I will give u 10,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by MRMRMR: 8:43am On Apr 27
cliped:
nairaland sef don cast. What's all these Obi and Reno news up and down. Are other news not in the whole Nigeria
NL don cast because of negative news abt pitobi.
But negative news abt BAT or Nigerian is OK on NL.
U see ur life grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Lose 2,500 Hectares Of Land . / Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) / Abuja High Court Declined To Stop Obiano- See Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.