Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) (17388 Views)

Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife / Ekiti Governorship Election: Ooni Of Ife Is Sad Over Political Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by OriOko88(m): 8:56am On Apr 27
Well. I think binis kingship and Ife share same tradition,but can't say the same of bini people and Yorubas. They share different culture except for kingship custumes which look alike.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by NaMe4: 8:56am On Apr 27
fatboyslym007:

Unfortunately you should read your history well and follow archeological findings...
Apparently we all came from the Niger region...
Yoruba never conquered Igodomigodo. Our kinship alliance may not have been from Oranmiyan or Oduduwa but from a long lost interactions, that allowed a Yoruba prince to establish an Oba dynasty.

Exactly.

There was no time in history any part of present day Edo was conquered by Yorubas, (that alone gave the guy you quoted out as not being from Edo) rather, there has been a longstanding relationship between these people.

I wonder why some individuals, especially those not indigenous to any of the areas get grand mal fits once they are reminded of the relationship.
Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by Daystar7: 9:05am On Apr 27
victorbass1234:

Easy man.
Why using such strong languages…
Take it easy.
Hatred on top of what ?
Well na that boy you fit slap.

He 'll slap you too, online Bruce Lee.
Stop telling people what you think their history should be and discard that of their fathers. That's just crazy and can stir a man's emotions in a bad way. You no fit chop pass one groundnut, no dey form thug here. You no fit do reach Tupac. Ozuor
Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by Real2088: 9:09am On Apr 27
The only thing that makes me keep doubting this is that when it comes to cowardice the Benin is a pure opposite to a Yoruba man, Does it mean that the old Benin man couldn't settle with his coward brothers and therefore left home for good..I know all my Benin friends are all opposite of my Yoruba friends when it comes to confrontation and saying the same thing said at night when morning comes lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by Eleph(m): 9:14am On Apr 27
Odotech:
A whole 40 million people suffering inferiority complex. The Edo people are 98% igodomigodo blood. But the royalty may have a Yoruba infiltration at a point. Even that infiltration has less than 5% Yoruba DNA today because they always marry pure Benin women just to gain legitimacy among the edos. The Yorubas were unable to set up a world reputable dynasty 100% by themselves hence the fight for control of igodomigodo beginning from the time of oranmiyan just the way itsekiris rather than focus on creating an itsekiri town insist on fighting for recognition as olu of warri ie king of urban urhobo and ijaw towns. The real itsekiri towns are in warri north local govt closer to Edo state by sea and has no geographic connection to urban warri in warri South LG which is 95% urhobo communities. They had to insist on naming itsekiri settlements in urhoboland such as ekurede-itsekiri just to attach to warri by force. Meanwhile, the bigger town where they carved such name from is called ekurede-urhobo community in warri. Ekurede is an urhobo word for family ie family of urhobos (ekurede urhobo). The itsekiri shamelessly, settled in a part of this town and after many years went to court to fight over ownership and renamed their part to ekurede-itsekiri. They didn't even realize ekurede was a pure urhobo word- not itsekiri word. This explains the Yoruba attempted takeover of Edo by mere renaming from igodomigodo to ile binu. That doesn't change the DNA of the pure original inhabitants neither does it change their spoken language. It's just a cosmetic takeover. Nothing to brag
Didn't you hear the King, the Oba Of Benin speak? Which true bini son or daughter doesn't have a Yoruba name? Or why is the title of the king called Oba?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by Ewedegubbler: 9:16am On Apr 27
Wike is from bini while bini people are from Ile ife. So wike a Yoruba man
Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by JuanDeDios: 9:24am On Apr 27
Christistruth00:
cool

Lobatan O!!

God Almighty is the God of Truth and he honours it

Obagodo of Ile Ife founded Benin and the Ogiso dynasty

Obagodo was a Prince of the Ile Ife Obatala dynasty

That was why when they got into Trouble it was to Ile Ife they returned for a new king

and Prince Oranmiyan then founded the Oba dynasty of Benin.

Cc Gregboy, TAO11
Obatala dynasty. Hmm. Where did Obatala come from?

2 Likes

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by Icuib4cu: 9:25am On Apr 27
WorldRichest:

This one is typing from the psychiatric hospitals. I wonder why doctors give smart phones to patients still undergoing treatment at the psychiatric hospitals

He knows what's he's saying bro.
Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by Icuib4cu: 9:27am On Apr 27
chopnaira:

What's the point of this essay lol.

History, try and learn.
Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by Christlike01: 9:28am On Apr 27
Odotech:
A whole 40 million people suffering inferiority complex. The Edo people are 98% igodomigodo blood. But the royalty may have a Yoruba infiltration at a point. Even that infiltration has less than 5% Yoruba DNA today because they always marry pure Benin women just to gain legitimacy among the edos. The Yorubas were unable to set up a world reputable dynasty 100% by themselves hence the fight for control of igodomigodo beginning from the time of oranmiyan just the way itsekiris rather than focus on creating an itsekiri town insist on fighting for recognition as olu of warri ie king of urban urhobo and ijaw towns. The real itsekiri towns are in warri north local govt closer to Edo state by sea and has no geographic connection to urban warri in warri South LG which is 95% urhobo communities. They had to insist on naming itsekiri settlements in urhoboland such as ekurede-itsekiri just to attach to warri by force. Meanwhile, the bigger town where they carved such name from is called ekurede-urhobo community in warri. Ekurede is an urhobo word for family ie family of urhobos (ekurede urhobo). The itsekiri shamelessly, settled in a part of this town and after many years went to court to fight over ownership and renamed their part to ekurede-itsekiri. They didn't even realize ekurede was a pure urhobo word- not itsekiri word. This explains the Yoruba attempted takeover of Edo by mere renaming from igodomigodo to ile binu. That doesn't change the DNA of the pure original inhabitants neither does it change their spoken language. It's just a cosmetic takeover. Nothing to brag

The truth will set you free one day!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by femi4: 9:28am On Apr 27
LegendHero:
Everybody knows this self evident truth. Benin crown is of Yoruba heritage.
The word OBA is a yoruba word adopted by binin kingdom. That says it all

2 Likes

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by fatboyslym007: 9:28am On Apr 27
casualobserver:

You chose one convenient definition. In addition to you deficiencies in English or possibly contributing to your deficiencies you do not know how to use a dictionary. That was just one definition, these are others.

With your own hands, with your own brain, with your own words, you concede the yorubas set up an oba dynasty in Benin that continues till today. That’s is all that is relevant. I get it, you are sentimental, you are petty, You don’t like the word conquest even though you admit a foreigner set up a kingdom and a foreigner ruling over a foreign people is definition of a conquest. A foreigner becomes king in your land and you say you were not conquered…what is a foreigner doing as king? Not all history is flattering but history is history….Fulanis are kings in ilorin whether a Yoruba man likes it or not they were conquered, Britain conquered Nigeria and established an extension of their kingdom, they did not wage a war to do it, the Hausas are ruled by Fulani foreigners. History is about facts not convenience.I am not here to argue with nincompoops over semantics. Those reading with a brain have understood the point. Foreigners from Yoruba land clearly ruled and continue to rule over Benin even though the people of Benin are not from Yoruba land.

My educated friend, people with facts don't need insults or abuses...
From the picture of the definition of conquer, you literally shot yourself in the foot...

Comparing ilorin issue to benin issue shows a lack of processing...
Ilorin was conquered. Benin was not conquered... Mind you I am a Yoruba man... And Benins are not Yorubas but we are kinsmen... We fought the Dahomey together, we fought many wars as allies. Get your facts right...

We see this in the relationship between the United Kingdom where a prince in allied kingdom-states has a claim to the kingship in England... It's called kinship...

2 Likes

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by victorbass1234: 9:32am On Apr 27
Daystar7:

He 'll slap you too, online Bruce Lee.
Stop telling people what you think their history should be and discard that of their fathers. That's just crazy and can stir a man's emotions in a bad way. You no fit chop pass one groundnut, no dey form thug here. You no fit do reach Tupac. Ozuor
Another mad man spotted ….
Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by femi4: 9:32am On Apr 27
Odotech:
No paragraph, full of wrong information

1 Like

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by infofta(m): 9:37am On Apr 27
Christistruth00:
grin

You are a liar. Oba of Benin is not among them
Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by Dream25: 9:39am On Apr 27
aswani:

You need to be careful talking about the Ọba (gha to kpere baba) in Benin especially if you are a foreigner.

I am really surprised you weren't slapped and you should count your lucky stars that the people around you were restrained. Do not try such outside of Ugbowo or Ekhenhua campuses ever again.

Just to correct you, the Ọba might have Yoruba ancestry way way back up his ancestral tree, he is definitely not a Yoruba man.

People accuse some Ndigbo in Lagos of being less than gracious guests and you are here behaving even worse.

Don't let yourself, your family and your give down like Obidients do.
Pls try to keep off my mention if you don't want to be reasonable with your mention..

The Oba of Benin is a Yoruba man, I don't have to twist words because I'm saying the truth..

Do you know who I am? undecided By killing me in Benin, you risk starting a conflict with the West because no Benin will be safe in the West.. Immediately I'm pronounced dead, be rest assured that thousands of Benin people is following to the grave.. I tell you this as a fact. 💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by aswani(m): 9:40am On Apr 27
siant:
I thought your drunkard oba said oduduwa was from Benin who was banished to Ile Ife. This is what gave birth to all these drama
Until you these inferiority Benin people embrace the truth, you won't be left alone.
No need for hatred

The poster is Ndigbo most likely from Enugu, go and check his posting history.

You should know uncouth Obidients and how they behave by now.

Not a Benin person

3 Likes

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by aswani(m): 9:40am On Apr 27
ADSP116:
Pele ooo Omo Igodomigodomi

Not a Benin person please

2 Likes

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by aswani(m): 9:41am On Apr 27
Christlike01:

Typical hot-headed Bini man! The Yoruba have never called the Bini a sub-group of Yoruba or anything like that. You're Bini and we are Yoruba;two totally different people. What we are however telling you and which we won't stop telling whoever cares to know is that OBA OF BENIN is of Yoruba descent through Oranmiyan, a Prince from Ile Ife. The fact is that Benin city is a Yoruba city although the land belongs to the Binis.

Not a Benin person please

3 Likes

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by aswani(m): 9:42am On Apr 27
Obiedun:
They came to Yoruba land on their on volition. They were not forced to say it. They know better than you

2 Likes

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by casualobserver: 9:43am On Apr 27
fatboyslym007:

My educated friend, people with facts don't need insults or abuses...
From the picture of the definition of conquer, you literally shot yourself in the foot...

Comparing ilorin issue to benin issue shows a lack of processing...
Ilorin was conquered. Benin was not conquered... Mind you I am a Yoruba man... And Benins are not Yorubas but we are kinsmen... We fought the Dahomey together, we fought many wars as allies. Get your facts right...

We see this in the relationship between the United Kingdom where a prince in allied kingdom-states has a claim to the kingship in England... It's called kinship...

You are coming at this from a point of view of ego, emotion and not facts or possibly just lack of intelligence.

I don’t know what the argument is here

fatboyslym007:

Unfortunately you should read your history well and follow archeological findings...
Apparently we all came from the Niger region...
Yoruba never conquered Igodomigodo. Our kinship alliance may not have been from Oranmiyan or Oduduwa but from a long lost interactions, that allowed a Yoruba prince to establish an Oba dynasty.

You have admitted the above, what are you then arguing over? The word “conquer”? Are you that petty? A foreigner is ruling over you is the word conquer the issue? Does it matter whether the British waged war over Nigeria or that we signed our rights way, is that the issue or the fact that the British ruled us however it may have been? Speaking of conquer by your definition, is it not even better to be conquered by war than to willing sign over your sovereignty to a foreigner like Nigeria did?

However it came about that a Yoruba man became Oba of Benin and established a dynasty is irrelevant. Please I don’t have the time to be frivolously mentioned by or to engage dimwits. The point is the Ife Benin dichotomy can be explained by a royal family that has roots in Ife, while the peoples are separate in origin.

The question what is the real association if any between the yorubas and the Benin people. That historically speaking is of more importance to most people than the nonsense you are trying to bring up.

The rest is just noise and I am done with you.

2 Likes

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by fatboyslym007: 9:46am On Apr 27
casualobserver:

You chose one convenient definition. In addition to you deficiencies in English or possibly contributing to your deficiencies you do not know how to use a dictionary. That was just one definition, these are others.

With your own hands, with your own brain, in your own words, you concede the yorubas set up an oba dynasty in Benin that continues till today. That’s is all that is relevant. I get it, you are sentimental, you are petty, You don’t like the word conquest even though you admit a foreigner set up a kingdom and a foreigner ruling over a foreign people is definition of a conquest. A foreigner becomes king in your land and you say you were not conquered…what is a foreigner doing as king? Not all history is flattering but history is history….Fulanis are kings in ilorin whether a Yoruba man likes it or not they were conquered, Britain conquered Nigeria and established an extension of their kingdom, they did not wage a war to do it, the Hausas are ruled by Fulani “foreigners”. History is about facts not convenience.I am not here to argue with nincompoops over semantics. Those reading with a brain have understood the point. Foreigners from Yoruba land clearly ruled and continue to rule over Benin even though the people of Benin are not from Yoruba land.

Let's go back to comprehension...
Which of these definitions describe what you were saying...
1 - Conquer: overcome and take control of (a place or people) by military force.
2 - successfully overcome a problem or weakness.
3 - climb a mountain successfully
4 - gain, love, admiration or respect of a person or group of people.

Now in context who/what were you referring to, a place, people, problem, mountain? Definitely you were referring to place or people (Benin). So from your dictionary you pick the most relevant. Let's say for the sack of your argument the two most relevant to your context are definition 1 and 4...

Between 1 n 4 definitely Oranmiyan did not go there to win the love of Igodomigodo. He went there to ascend a throne to rule...

Questions.
- was there a military invasion. NO
- Was Benin paying regular and compulsory tribute to Oyo. NO
Definitely my educated friend, the choice of conquer was wrong...
While it maybe grammatically correct, it is factually and logically wrong choice of word..

Everyone makes mistakes so I'll take it it was a mistake due to lack of knowledge on the relationship between Yoruba n Benin...
Thank you very much... Do have a lovely night rest

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by maxdosh(m): 9:48am On Apr 27
I hear say Including Lagos.
Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by aswani(m): 9:49am On Apr 27
Dream25:
Pls try to keep off my mention if you don't want to be reasonable with your mention..

The Oba of Benin is a Yoruba man, I don't have to twist words because I'm saying the truth..

Do you know who I am? undecided By killing me in Benin, you risk starting a conflict with the West because no Benin will be safe in the West.. Immediately I'm pronounced dead, be rest assured that thousands of Benin people is following to the grave.. I tell you this as a fact. 💯

Go to Lagos street in Benin City, you will find a lot of Yoruba people there. Go and make the mistake of repeating what you said about the Oba (gha to kpere baba) to them.

You will be beaten mercilessly by them. It is the Ẹdo people around that will be begging for you sef.

You are deluded in thinking Yoruba people are as uncouth as Obidients that they will support you being disrespectful to your hosts.

You will die in Benin City, though I hope not, and all that will happen is Yoruba people will repeat your story to younger generations as an example of how not to behave in foreign lands.

Stay in Yorubaland if you cannot be respectful to your hosts. A lot of Yoruba people can be and they don't need people like you causing issues for them.

2 Likes

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by Dream25: 9:55am On Apr 27
aswani:

The poster is not an Obidients, stop saying what you don't know...
We all know Opamoses is Tinubu supporter here..
Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by onuman: 9:55am On Apr 27
From one ancestral home emerged everyone on earth today. Wherever one sees oneself living today is one's home. Tracing one's ancestral home is mere academic exercise.

1 Like

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by casualobserver: 9:55am On Apr 27
fatboyslym007:

Let's go back to comprehension...
Which of these definitions describe what you were saying...
1 - Conquer: overcome and take control of (a place or people) by military force.
2 - successfully overcome a problem or weakness.
3 - climb a mountain successfully
4 - gain, love, admiration or respect of a person or group of people.

Now in context who/what were you referring to, a place, people, problem, mountain? Definitely you were referring to place or people (Benin). So from your dictionary you pick the most relevant. Let's say for the sack of your argument the two most relevant to your context are definition 1 and 4...

Between 1 n 4 definitely Oranmiyan did not go there to win the love of Igodomigodo. He went there to ascend a throne to rule...

Questions.
- was there a military invasion. NO
- Was Benin paying regular and compulsory tribute to Oyo. NO
Definitely my educated friend, the choice of conquer was wrong...
While it maybe grammatically correct, it is factually and logically wrong choice of word..

Everyone makes mistakes so I'll take it it was a mistake due to lack of knowledge on the relationship between Yoruba n Benin...
Thank you very much... Do have a lovely night rest

Nigerians lack English comprehension.

That is why a so-called English speaking nation is required to take English proficiency examinations as a pre condition to admission.

Your poor English comprehension and predisposition for emotional arguments is why you (and the average Nigerian) can’t stay on topic……and why you fail exams.

The topic is what is the historical link between the Yorubas and the Benin people?

A poster suggested a scenario that explains that there is none and the people are distinct. However the the rulers of Benin have historical links to the Yorubas.

This e cola nation put forward explains plausibly the Ife/Benin dichotomy which is the subkject at hand and it is all anyone cares about.

Who conquered who, how a yoruba man became oba is irrelevant in this context especially as you do not dispute that a yoruba man became oba of Benin.. Like a typical Nigerian with poor comprehension, you are trying to answer a question or introduce a subject nobody asked you or cares about.

So long as you do not dispute that, there is nothing more to say. You can argue with yourself over conquer or otherwise. That’s your business. Most people are only interested in the association if any between the Yorubas and the Benin. And I think that has been plausibly established and even you do not deny.

To continue any further will be to keep an idle jobless man occupied with my time.

Is there a link between the people of Benin and the Yorubas….No! Is there a link between the oba of Benin and the Yoruba obas (Ife) …yes!

Just like Is there a link between the people of ilorin and the people of Sokoto ….No! Is there a blood link between the emirs of ilorin and sultan of sokoto …yes!

End of story!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by aswani(m): 10:00am On Apr 27
Dream25:

The poster is not an Obidients, stop saying what you don't know...
We all know Opamoses is Tinubu supporter here..

Who is taking about Opamoses, I am talking about countincurses or whatever their name is.

An Obidient pretending to be Benin writing inflammatory stuff.
Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by Donaldoni: 10:00am On Apr 27
CountinBlessins:
There is one thing I dislike about these people!! They never allow us rest. Why always disturbing my Edo state

What concerns is Bini people with Yorubas ? 5hee pandering old men want political help hence this rubbish.

No true Bini man accepts this rubbish Yoruba supremacist origin story .

That's how I slapped one stupid Yoruba boy the other day talking rubbish about my oba being under their Yoruba kings.

Yorubas should leave us alone !!!! Leave us alone !! This forced famzing is not funny at all angry

I hate it!! I really really do not like it or these people!!! Why can't you leave us alone ? Do you see Edo indigenes disturbing your southwest?

What can't you leave us alone ? I really dislike these people so much angry

Either you are putting mouth in our politics or you are telling us how our culture was taken from Yoruba culture or how we are servants of Yoruba in the past or how our Oba is less than Yoruba kings what is your problem? angry

What is wrong with this people? I so much hate them ehn !! angry

If I had my way...... angry

Why can't the Yoruba leave and respect other tribes? Stop telling others who or what to think or believe.

Live in your southwest and leave others alone , seems to be too hard for Yorubas to do why?

You are so unreasonable!!! angry

Is it the Ooni that told the Benin emissaries to pay him a visit and say what they said

Yorubas don't give a damn about you guys!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by fatboyslym007: 10:13am On Apr 27
casualobserver:

Nigerians lack English comprehension.

That is why a so-called English speaking nation is required to take English proficiency examinations as a pre condition to admission.

Your poor English comprehension and predisposition for emotional arguments is why you (and the average Nigerian) can’t stay on topic……and why you fail exams.

The topic is what is the historical link between the Yorubas and the Benin people?

A poster suggested a scenario that explains that there is none and the people are distinct. However the the rulers of Benin have historical links to the Yorubas.

This e cola nation put forward explains plausibly the Ife/Benin dichotomy which is the subkject at hand and it is all anyone cares about.

Who conquered who, how a yoruba man became oba is irrelevant in this context especially as you do not dispute that a yoruba man became oba of Benin.. Like a typical Nigerian with poor comprehension, you are trying to answer a question or introduce a subject nobody asked you or cares about.

So long as you do not dispute that, there is nothing more to say. You can argue with yourself over conquer or otherwise. That’s your business. Most people are only interested in the association if any between the Yorubas and the Benin. And I think that has been plausibly established and even you do not deny.

To continue any further will be to keep an idle jobless man occupied with my time.

Is there a link between the people of Benin and the Yorubas….No! Is there a link between the oba of Benin and the Yoruba obas (Ife) …yes!

End of story!
My educated and English sparking friend...

When a submission is not factual the discussion becomes faulty... Until the facts are right in the submission the discussion will always be faulty. This is known as False Premise Fallacy...

So while knowing English is good, the knowledge of English becomes useless when it lacks logic...

2 Likes

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by lakefist(m): 10:18am On Apr 27
Kewtt:

End it. You don't have to remain miserable

lol
Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by humility33(m): 10:20am On Apr 27
PressMyButton:

If what you said is true, it means the Governor knows the true history of his people.

The governor dynasty have been regarded as betrayals for hundred of years now.

His fore fathers were barred from the palace and Obaseki is not surprising that he continued that line

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are There Any Nigerian Tribes With Ancenstral Links With Tribes In Ghana? / Ex-oba Of Benin’s Blessings Aided Lagos Development – Akiolu / Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.