Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) (17428 Views)

Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife / Ekiti Governorship Election: Ooni Of Ife Is Sad Over Political Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by casualobserver: 10:25am On Apr 27
fatboyslym007:

My educated and English sparking friend...

When a submission is not factual the discussion becomes faulty... Until the facts are right in the submission the discussion will always be faulty. This is known as False Premise Fallacy...

So while knowing English is good, the knowledge of English becomes useless when it lacks logic...
Back in the day I would have suggested you go back to night school but these days there are many reaso urges online to improve your English comprehension. Your last few posts have been diversionary seeking to move the discussion away from topic. This is classic tactic of this who either failed to grasp the subject matter due to poor Conprehension or those whose presence in a discussion is a sick measuring ego contest and they have no leg to stand on.

The point is one which you admitted in your original post….the recent Oba on Benin dynasty has its roots in Ife royalty. A point you failed to grasp due to your poor education. anything else is just noise! The minute you were typing “I am Yoruba” in one of your replies is the moment you should have realized you have lost the intellectual argument and are appealing to emotion and sentiments. Your tribe has nothing to do with the argument if your facts are sacred and you are sticking to the topic.

Spare us and the rest of the forum as we both have nothing meaningful left to contribute on the subject matter and I am not here to score points or argue ad infinitum over nothing.

You goofed, take your L and move on and next time engage your brain before you jump into peoples mentions when they did not quote you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by PHAYOL81: 10:34am On Apr 27
When the time comes, the fowl comes home to roost. I don't even think this is it, the time is still coming.
We won't force a relationship with them or ask them to acknowledge us(especially as they're trying to falsify records to massage their ego) but when that time manifest, they will retrace their steps back to their origin and retract whatever rubb!sh they've said against the magnificent stool of IFE: the cradle of all Yoruba kingdoms.

LONG LIVE ILE IFE

LONG LIVE THE ODUDUWA HERITAGE

LONG LIVE THE YORUBA KINGDOM

GOD BLESS ALL YORUBALAND

GOD BLESS ALL YORUBA OMOLUABIs

ILE OODUA A GBEWA S'OWO S'ORO 'S'OMO ati S'ALAFIA O!

9 Likes

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by seeme2(f): 10:40am On Apr 27
If you born pikin make you leave am alone na. You are our own. Ile-Ife will always come for its own until it rebuilds the Oduduwa empire that extends to Ghana and abroad to Brazil and Cuba. One love smiley Oghar Ato pheye. Ise.

CountinBlessins:
There is one thing I dislike about these people!! They never allow us rest. Why always disturbing my Edo state

What concerns is Bini people with Yorubas ? 5hee pandering old men want political help hence this rubbish.

No true Bini man accepts this rubbish Yoruba supremacist origin story .

That's how I slapped one stupid Yoruba boy the other day talking rubbish about my oba being under their Yoruba kings.

Yorubas should leave us alone !!!! Leave us alone !! This forced famzing is not funny at all angry

I hate it!! I really really do not like it or these people!!! Why can't you leave us alone ? Do you see Edo indigenes disturbing your southwest?

What can't you leave us alone ? I really dislike these people so much angry

Either you are putting mouth in our politics or you are telling us how our culture was taken from Yoruba culture or how we are servants of Yoruba in the past or how our Oba is less than Yoruba kings what is your problem? angry

What is wrong with this people? I so much hate them ehn !! angry

If I had my way...... angry

Why can't the Yoruba leave and respect other tribes? Stop telling others who or what to think or believe.

Live in your southwest and leave others alone , seems to be too hard for Yorubas to do why?

1 Like

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by Dream25: 10:42am On Apr 27
aswani:

Go to Lagos street in Benin City, you will find a lot of Yoruba people there. Go and make the mistake of repeating what you said about the Oba (gha to kpere baba) to them.

You will be beaten mercilessly by them. It is the Ẹdo people around gbae will be begging for you sef.

You are deluded in thinking Yoruba people are as uncouth as Obidients that they will support you being disrespectful to your hosts.

You will die in Benin City, though I hope not, and all that will happen is Yoruba people will repeat your story to younger generations as an example of how not to behave in foreign lands.

Stay in Yorubaland if you cannot be respectful to your hosts. A lot of Yoruba people can be and they don't need people like you causing issues for them.
You're reasoning foolishly, I'm not you... They can beat you mercilessly and waste your body, you're definitely of no importance...

I don't know you and you also don't know me but one thing is sure, you're of no importance to your people.. Don't think this is same with everyone.. I repeat this several times during my stay in Edo, I'm not a fool like you.. I say thing as it is and I believe.

Stop trying to drag my Yoruba brothers to your level, we all share same view.. Oba of Benin is a Yoruba man and a descendant of Oranmiyan, the son of Okanbi and grandson of Oduduwa..

You will also die in Benin City since you're of no importance, though I hope not, and all that will happen is Yoruba people will repeat your story to younger generations as an example of how foolish you are..

To hell with you for telling me I'm causing issues for Yoruba an historical facts.. Yoruba have no issue with minority Benin people, they're inferior in all ramifications to Yoruba. What's there in Benin that Yoruba want to gain that warrant us sweet talking and twisting an historical facts?..

It's the other way, Benin have far more to gain being a friend instead of enemy with Yoruba.. I have never seen a Yoruba migrating to Benin, it's always Benin migrating to Yorubaland..
Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by TOPMAN4LIFE: 10:47am On Apr 27
Odotech:
A whole 40 million people suffering inferiority complex. The Edo people are 98% igodomigodo blood. But the royalty may have a Yoruba infiltration at a point. Even that infiltration has less than 5% Yoruba DNA today because they always marry pure Benin women just to gain legitimacy among the edos. The Yorubas were unable to set up a world reputable dynasty 100% by themselves hence the fight for control of igodomigodo beginning from the time of oranmiyan just the way itsekiris rather than focus on creating an itsekiri town insist on fighting for recognition as olu of warri ie king of urban urhobo and ijaw towns. The real itsekiri towns are in warri north local govt closer to Edo state by sea and has no geographic connection to urban warri in warri South LG which is 95% urhobo communities. They had to insist on naming itsekiri settlements in urhoboland such as ekurede-itsekiri just to attach to warri by force. Meanwhile, the bigger town where they carved such name from is called ekurede-urhobo community in warri. Ekurede is an urhobo word for family ie family of urhobos (ekurede urhobo). The itsekiri shamelessly, settled in a part of this town and after many years went to court to fight over ownership and renamed their part to ekurede-itsekiri. They didn't even realize ekurede was a pure urhobo word- not itsekiri word. This explains the Yoruba attempted takeover of Edo by mere renaming from igodomigodo to ile binu. That doesn't change the DNA of the pure original inhabitants neither does it change their spoken language. It's just a cosmetic takeover. Nothing to brag
You are just confused and suffering from inferiority complex.
Even the current Oba of Benin said it in video online recorded on his coronation day that he is a son of oduduwa and oranmiyan in Ile ife.
That buttress the fact why Benin people bear Yoruba names and some of Bini words is synonymous to Yoruba words.
Even itshekri in Delta State has their root from Yoruba that's why they have Olu as their king's title which is a common title for traditional rulers in Yoruba land
There are people that have their roots from Yoruba, even in Benin Republic and Togo but pride has beclouded some people like you.
Can you know more than Oba of Benin that said it himself that Bini has their roots from oduduwa and oranmiyan in Ile ife.
If you are still confused, watch the video someone posted above this your comment where Oba of bini said he is the son of oduduwa and oranmiyan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by fatboyslym007: 11:06am On Apr 27
casualobserver:

Back in the day I would have suggested you go back to night school but these days there are many reaso urges online to improve your English comprehension. Your last few posts have been diversionary seeking to move the discussion away from topic. This is classic tactic of this who either failed to grasp the subject matter due to poor Conprehension or those whose presence in a discussion is a sick measuring ego contest and they have no leg to stand on.

The point is one which you admitted in your original post….the recent Oba on Benin dynasty has its roots in Ife royalty. A point you failed to grasp due to your poor education. anything else is just noise! The minute you were typing “I am Yoruba” in one of your replies is the moment you should have realized you have lost the intellectual argument and are appealing to emotion and sentiments. Your tribe has nothing to do with the argument if your facts are sacred and you are sticking to the topic.

Spare us and the rest of the forum as we both have nothing meaningful left to contribute on the subject matter and I am not here to score points or argue ad infinitum over nothing.

You goofed, take your L and move on and next time engage your brain before you jump into peoples mentions when they did not quote you.

It's a pity, you can't string a logical argument and you can't help but insult...
My educated friend, the joke is on you mehn...

1 Like

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by TOPMAN4LIFE: 11:09am On Apr 27
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
We know the the fact

A Benin prince founded ile ife

Oramiyan was the son of a Benin prince

Watch the video posted above by "chop Naira"
Where current Oba of Benin said it by himself on his coronation day that he is the son of oduduwa and oranmiyan.
It's pride and lack of going outside your boundary that's affecting many of you Benin guys that twist history

2 Likes

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by TOPMAN4LIFE: 11:13am On Apr 27
TheCeasar:
Do you know that these chiefs has been suspended by the palace and obaseki has been sponsoring them?.

Do you know that obaseki has been rebuilding ogiamen palace and sponsoring him, the same ogiamen having issues with the oba of benin.

Do you know that obaseki has been doing everything possible to disunite Benin kingdom.

The worst part be say, asue ighodalo said he'll continue from where he stopped.

Take that as you will.
Watch the video posted above your comment by "chop Naira"
Where current Oba of Benin said it by himself on his coronation day that he is the son of oduduwa and oranmiyan.
It's pride and lack of going outside your boundary that's affecting many of you Benin guys that twist history

3 Likes

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by Tflex01: 11:36am On Apr 27
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
We know the the fact

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-q_F2zch8M?si=e6yfz-uGrRaJbPZE
Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by Tflex01: 11:40am On Apr 27
CountinBlessins:
There is one thing I dislike about these people!! They never allow us rest. Why always disturbing my Edo state

What concerns is Bini people with Yorubas ? 5hee pandering old men want political help hence this rubbish.

That's how I slapped one stupid Yoruba boy the other day talking rubbish about my oba being under their Yoruba kings.

Yorubas should leave us alone !!!! Leave us alone !! This forced famzing is not funny at all angry

I hate it!! I really really do not like it or these people!!! Why can't you leave us alone ? Do you see Edo indigenes disturbing your southwest?

Either you are putting mouth in our politics or you are telling us how our culture was taken from Yoruba culture or how we are servants of Yoruba in the past or how our Oba is less than Yoruba kings what is your problem? angry

Why can't the Yoruba leave and respect other tribes? Stop telling others who or what to think or believe.

Live in your southwest and leave others alone , seems to be too hard for Yorubas to do why?

Aba boy claiming Bini 😂

😂

2 Likes

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by Tflex01: 11:41am On Apr 27
victorbass1234:

Easy man.
Why using such strong languages…
Take it easy.
Hatred on top of what ?
Well na that boy you fit slap.

The guy is Igbo not Bini.

😂

2 Likes

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by sangresan(m): 11:48am On Apr 27
opamoses1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rwM6fvdFmM

Check very well. The so-called Benin Rep is an idiot who doesn't know his left from right.
Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by Tflex01: 11:52am On Apr 27
YouAreNobody:

hahahahaha.....see how you're forcing yourselves on another tribe. Na by force? Because some politicians seeking for stomach infrastructure went to a palace to say nonsense, it automatically means it's true, abi?

in case you don't know, the Benin Kingdom is recorded as one of the oldest civilizations. it precedes most of the kingdoms in the area we now know as Nigeria

Benin kingdom precedes Igbo, Fact!
Yoruba kingdom precedes Benin, Fact!

When Binis and Yorubas already have kingdoms and empires, Igbos were still jumping from one tree to the other, naked.

Say only what you know. cool

2 Likes

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by SouthSouth1914: 12:00pm On Apr 27
Odotech:
A whole 40 million people suffering inferiority complex. The Edo people are 98% igodomigodo blood. But the royalty may have a Yoruba infiltration at a point. Even that infiltration has less than 5% Yoruba DNA today because they always marry pure Benin women just to gain legitimacy among the edos. The Yorubas were unable to set up a world reputable dynasty 100% by themselves hence the fight for control of igodomigodo beginning from the time of oranmiyan just the way itsekiris rather than focus on creating an itsekiri town insist on fighting for recognition as olu of warri ie king of urban urhobo and ijaw towns. The real itsekiri towns are in warri north local govt closer to Edo state by sea and has no geographic connection to urban warri in warri South LG which is 95% urhobo communities. They had to insist on naming itsekiri settlements in urhoboland such as ekurede-itsekiri just to attach to warri by force. Meanwhile, the bigger town where they carved such name from is called ekurede-urhobo community in warri. Ekurede is an urhobo word for family ie family of urhobos (ekurede urhobo). The itsekiri shamelessly, settled in a part of this town and after many years went to court to fight over ownership and renamed their part to ekurede-itsekiri. They didn't even realize ekurede was a pure urhobo word- not itsekiri word. This explains the Yoruba attempted takeover of Edo by mere renaming from igodomigodo to ile binu. That doesn't change the DNA of the pure original inhabitants neither does it change their spoken language. It's just a cosmetic takeover. Nothing to brag

Every word you said sank deep to every true person with sense. You are a true son of your father! Kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by aswani(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27
Dream25:

. I have never seen a Yoruba migrating to Benin, it's always Benin migrating to Yorubaland..

Who are all the people in Lagos Street speaking Yoruba then?

Clearly you seem to have a bloated sense of self importance and are the boastful, lying type.

Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by darediamond(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27
Odotech:
Even the Warri people are in part from Ijebu Waterside and Ondo. So what are you saying?

How come Oduduwans Kingdoms extends to Ghana, Togo etc. far before the era of Colonial Reigns of those former Old Roman Empires Member States who are Spain, Portugal, Britain and France?
Benin is Ile-Ibinu, Edo is Ado or Nibi Ti Ati Duro or Ni Ibi to Aduro si. Ghana's names like Addo, Akufo all originated from Oduduwa.

Yorubas of Togo and Benin Republic calls themselves ANAGO or better spelt ANOGO.

Itsekiri (old oduduwa language spelling) is actually ISE KIRI or AWON AWA ISE KAAKIRI( do re mi re mi, mi do re re)

Even in Edo or Ado or ni Ibi to a duro SI language, UKU is actually an Oduduwa word from Ijesha people in Osun State who do replace i with u. Like in "Ile" which Ijesha or Ujeshas will pronounced as "Ule".

Ile( re do) in Ijesha is "Ule". Iku Baba yeye will be UKU Baba yeye.

The River Niger and Delta already shows who owns what. So why arguing blindly?

If Oduduwans originated from Benin Kingdom, How Come our Population altogether surpasses yours?

Dey play...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by 7lives: 12:10pm On Apr 27
Basic123:

What is this one saying? 😆

He's crying, what do you expect him to do?.
Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:27pm On Apr 27
LegendHero:
Everybody knows this self evident truth. Benin crown is of Yoruba heritage.

Absolutely....but those without the knowledge of their history keep deceiving themselves......

2 Likes

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by Dream25: 12:32pm On Apr 27
aswani:

Who are all the people in Lagos Street speaking Yoruba then?

Clearly you seem to have a bloated sense of self importance and are the boastful, lying type.

Grow up.

You're foolish and irrelevant, an hypocrite of the highest order...

Stop hiding to denigrate Yoruba, come clean liar.. cheesy I have seen and interact with many of your types, chameleon in human form... Spits.

Yoruba own Lagos, if e pain you go kill yourself.. Yoruba in Lagos, Ondo to kogi should not be your problem, your problem should be the 7 local government you're occupying in Edo south that ijaw is dragging with you fool..

You guys cannot change, so easy to identify.. Imagine mentioning a Yorubaland to prove your point.. Who do you expect to roam the street of Lagos? Is it Bini? or Zulu?..

Do you even know who I am or where I'm from in the first place, idiot like you think your opinion matters because you're given space to write on nairaland.. undecided
Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by aswani(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27
Dream25:

You're foolish and irrelevant, an hypocrite of the highest order...

Stop hiding to denigrate Yoruba, come clean liar.. cheesy I have seen and interact with many of your types, chameleon in human form... Spits.

Yoruba own Lagos, if e pain you go kill yourself.. Yoruba in Lagos, Ondo to kogi should not be your problem, your problem should be the 7 local government you're occupying in Edo south that ijaw is dragging with you fool..

You guys cannot change, so easy to identify.. Imagine mentioning a Yorubaland to prove your point.. Who do you expect to roam the street of Lagos? Is it Bini? or Zulu?..

Do you even know who I am or where I'm from in the first place, idiot like you think your opinion matters because you're given space to write on nairaland.. undecided

Uncle, Lagos Street is in Benin City.

Feel free to re-read my post and then rant again as you appear to quite good at that.

I don't know who you are sir, who are you exactly?
Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by DOptical: 12:49pm On Apr 27
Lol. Truth can't be submerged. The Bini chiefs have always known their histories na. Facts always remains unchanged. The Oba of Bini is Oranmiyan's lineage which founded other towns there as a matter of fact. That's a fact which will always be unchanged.

Meanwhile, Igodomido is a Yoruba name. It was even stated that Bini was a Yoruba camp whenever the Yoruba King journeyed from Ife, even as the name igodomido implies. However, others also began to come there later until Oranmiyan returned to the place to civilize the place with his creative arts & designs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by 7lives: 12:52pm On Apr 27
JuanDeDios:

Obatala dynasty. Hmm. Where did Obatala come from?

Check YouTube, search for " the Yoruba Pantheons.".
Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by Raf4: 1:01pm On Apr 27
CountinBlessins:

I hope you opened your mind while reading the write up? If you did, you would have understood that those people travelled all the way from Bini to Ife to express themselves. They opened their mouths to tell their history as preserved and handed to them by their ancestors even b4 the advent of colonial masters. Not the rewritten version churned out less than 20 yrs ago by Ereduawa, the immediate past Oba of Bini.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by flokii: 1:05pm On Apr 27
Those days when they had strong traditional leanings, a Benin person dare not talk down on Ile-ife or Yorubas in general but things have gone entirely bad now, no respect for Ile-ife anymore. From Yoruba history that I read, the Oba of Benin was part and parcel of Council of Yoruba Obas and Chiefs.
It was because Igbos like Azikiwe wanted a Mid-West carved out from Western region, having failed in his plan to become Premier over Yorubas in the Western region that they started scheming to carve out Mid-West for Igbos to dominate and become rulers there, then they sponsored so many lies about the history of the Benin people, pitching them against Yorubas.
That is the sad history of Nigeria they try to cover up.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by NaijaPrince18: 1:20pm On Apr 27
Beautiful most of us know we are related only some miscreant non entity Benin people who think we are not.

4 Likes

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by Raf4: 1:22pm On Apr 27
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
We know the the fact

Obagodo who left Ile-Ife earlier with some of his people, founded and became the first ruler of Igodomigodo.

1 Like

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by Raf4: 1:24pm On Apr 27
TheCeasar:
Do you know that these chiefs has been suspended by the palace and obaseki has been sponsoring them?.

Do you know that obaseki has been rebuilding ogiamen palace and sponsoring him, the same ogiamen having issues with the oba of benin.

Do you know that obaseki has been doing everything possible to disunite Benin kingdom.

The worst part be say, asue ighodalo said he'll continue from where he stopped.

Take that as you will.

Provide the evidence here
Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by Raf4: 1:29pm On Apr 27
bnanny:
Yoruba better stop this nonsense. You're not the birt place of Benin. Facts have proven these times without numbers. Rubbish attaching.

I remember this man saying Yoruba is the birthplace of igbo, must you try to be higher than others? For what? Stop this nonsense already. Edo is Edo not Yoruba sub group.

Open your mind very well. These are Bini people telling their own history the correct way, as handed over to them by the forebears.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by wiseoneking: 1:48pm On Apr 27
chopnaira:
They are welcome to their home.

Even the Oba of Benin on his coronation called himself the Son of Oranmiyan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-q_F2zch8M?si=e6yfz-uGrRaJbPZE
And now your joy is full. Rejoiceooo, oba of Benin called himself Son of Oranmiyan. You have won the last lottery
Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by wiseoneking: 1:55pm On Apr 27
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
We know the the fact

So one single prince went to become an oba to r king in a place and that turns the 99.99% of the people he met there to equally be Yoruba. Is like saying oduduwa when he arrived ife did not meet any population or communities. Use your brain
Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by Iykenuwa(m): 2:00pm On Apr 27
These people and fake stuff.

Even the Oduduwa is not a yoruba man and none of them can dispute that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by AutomaticMotors: 2:33pm On Apr 27
Iykenuwa:
These people and fake stuff.

Even the Oduduwa is not a yoruba man and none of them can dispute that.

Make all of una borrow Brain!

BENIN KINGDOM DOES NOT HAVE TIME FOR RUBBISH!!
https://www.nairaland.com/8075052/ooni-ife-hosted-fraudsters-not#129663535

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From The Procession Of Elehinle Festival In Okemesi, Ekiti State / What Part Of Igboland Are You From. / Traditional African Boat Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.