Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) (14550 Views)

Can A Single Financially Stable Woman Love And Marry A Poor Submissive Man? / Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) / 20 Ideal Husband Qualities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Goddyrichie(m): 11:30am On Apr 29
Namaster:
It's funny when women that look like badly-made EBA think they have a choice when it comes to marriage.

This one should be grateful if any man looks at her twice.
ur mama fine pass her
Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Lumig: 12:13pm On Apr 29
She is searching for a zombie husband undecided
Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Jaycee07(m): 12:27pm On Apr 29
Namaster:
It's funny when women that look like badly-made EBA think they have a choice when it comes to marriage.

This is hilarious. These are the funniest lines I’ve reads in weeks.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 12:31pm On Apr 29
I don't know why seun keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread.
Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by mrdharkchild(m): 12:40pm On Apr 29
Namaster:

Bro!!!!!!!!
Badly made eba.

Bro!!
You go make heaven like this?
Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by APOPTOSIS: 1:24pm On Apr 29
What's there in going to in the United Kingdom?
What's there in bringing someone over to the UK?
Is it same UK, Odumeje, Portable, Tacha, Sabinus and VeryDarkMan go to almost every week ?..
United Kingdom is now an extension of Maza Maza...
Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Maysdevices(f): 1:27pm On Apr 29
Namaster:

Thousands of lazy men would, just like thousands of lazy girls will be ready for you when you’re ready to take a wife
Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Maysdevices(f): 1:28pm On Apr 29
Rebuke:
Smh, what is she waiting for na? Let her get some sands and mould her man already.

Yhu are looking for a man who will be πŸ’― percent submissive to yhu abi?
There are several lazy men that would, many have already even dmed her

1 Like

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Scamburster(m): 1:43pm On Apr 29
uunwanaobong3:
She is my type...... I am a available mistress

Your wish is my command
Show face.
Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by APOPTOSIS: 2:18pm On Apr 29
Even Princess FIONA dey find a submissive man..
I like women a lot because they will always have choices, no matter their state or conditions.
But for the MEN, they can settle for anything provided that stuff can give them "peace of mind"
Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Riskymarvelous(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29
Another donkey like Asari dokubo
Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by meobizy(f): 3:18pm On Apr 29
Preferences are fun, but we all don't get what we want. Make she manage whoever she see.
Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by TRAPLORD13: 4:30pm On Apr 29
Then go get yourself a robot as a husband.dey play
Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by nabegibeg: 5:06pm On Apr 29
Glimpsetv:
A woman has ignited the internet as she describes the type of man she desires as a husband. According to her, she seeks a man who will be 100 percent submissive to her and loyal in every instance.

She further explains that she has suffered a lot in the UK and therefore wants a man who will worship the ground she walks on, and lick her foot; a stay-at-home man who, upon her return from work, has already prepared a packed lunch waiting for her.

Well, let's play the video for you to watch and hear her out.

I mean, this woman isn't focused on physical appearance, but rather on a man who can be 100 percent submissive and loyal to her. What do you think? Lol.

Feel free to comment with your opinion in the comment section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEQ6TcTcSiI

She should gather her own clay to create her man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Exceed15: 7:29pm On Apr 29
She wanted to break the Internet and she succeeded. It's Deliberate.
Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by dominique(f): 7:36pm On Apr 29
Awesome01:

Sorry. Is this response from study and observation? Or from personal experience. ?

Based on the opinion of your fellow men. I've read enough posts about submission to last me 5 lifetimes
Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by funkemary(f): 7:45pm On Apr 29
Lol she want 1,000 yards husband material and luckily for her some men can now be bought with money. The guy will be the wife and she as the husband.

Good luck in your search
Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Awesome01(m): 8:06pm On Apr 29
dominique:

Based on the opinion of your fellow men. I've read enough posts about submission to last me 5 lifetimes

Well, don't generalise. There are still men who love and cherish their wives without becoming a simp., my mother was submissive, my wife was submissive and sisters yet their husbands love and cherish them, respect them and don't mistreat them.

But for a woman to be looking for an slowpoke type of man as a husband. Well it's her choice and wishes sha.

Would you as a lady allow your brother or son to marry such?
Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by QueenDima47(f): 2:18am On Apr 30
Men have suffered in the hands of many fools in the name of wives.
Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by BALLOSKI: 4:55am On Apr 30
Namaster:

Men that love her body shape exists in millions, it's just hard to get the kind of man she's looking for. Don't bodyshame her.
Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Lazyme2(f): 5:34am On Apr 30
This is what some men want in a woman and no one has issues with it but when a woman wants such, all hell will break loose. People will even body shame her. Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Real Meaning Of Bae / Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.