Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) (29832 Views)

Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner / 2023 Presidency: Buhari To Meet Tinubu, Umahi, Okorocha, Others / After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by KennethOkonkwo: 9:17pm On May 01
ambale:

Where did you see not working?

I meant the economic activities around the train service

They've only managed one ads for more than three years now

I come in contact with the train everyday, so no be once in a while we dey talk here
The most important thing is that its functioning and serving people that want it.
Simple!

3 Likes

Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by anonymous1759(m): 9:19pm On May 01
TCF1980:

In your mind, if Umahi comes out for Presidency, Yorubas and Hausas will vote for him right? Has he done more than half of what Amaechi sacrificed for APC amidst praise and worship from Hausas and Yorubas as the best politician from South South? Didn't he move University meant for Rivers State to Daura and was applauded with many referring to him as incoming President? What about Ogbonna Onu that thought Presidency was his and cried foul during APC primaries? Orji Uzor Kalu, Rochas Okorocha, etc will tell you better. If Umahi comes out as Presidential candidate any day under any party, he will be called IPOB that ends it.

Stop being bitter , amongst all the men you made mention of who supported PMB more than BAT? So you excluded BATs sacrifice for APC to score cheap political score ?

All the men you made mentioned was Given one position or the other .
didn’t BATs sacrificed his Vice Presidential Ambition for APC too ?

all I know is that if Umuhi wins APC primaries in the future Tinubu will support. Me personally I’ll give him my votes. You all just feel when you cry everyone will just give you what you want or if not you’ll start blackmailing .
PMB tried to be president over 4 times , ATiku has been trying too .

PDP that has robbed you guys presidential ticket for years instead of you to bash them and ATiku you’ll face Tinubu.
How many South Eastern state had APC won since the inception of APC?

But BAT’s influence in SW gives APC at least 5 states and you feel it’s cheating that BAT was given the ticket, the only party S/E has a stake on or right to presidential ticket is PDP but you cannot tackle ATiku but feast on BAT which has nothing on you .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by commoditiesnig: 9:41pm On May 01
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqd4ugXGKK0

SOURCE

Hmm.. I think some politicians should be careful in putting out public statements without proper information.. Much ado about nothing!

1 Like

Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by khreus(m): 9:49pm On May 01
onuman:
Umahi, you are superintending a coastal highway designed by Tinubu to link the oil producing areas of the Niger delta to Lagos, so that the link between the SE to the oli producing areas is drastically lowered.
Who will maintain the road if ever built by Tinubu?
Count the cost of maintaining a road all seasons in a marshy terrain. It's a FAILED PROJECT ab initio.
Maintenance you say?

Its a 60% private stake. Car passage will be toiled. Is that too big to understand

2 Likes

Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by Frankaka8(m): 10:13pm On May 01
Sonyboom:
I pity Peter Peter Obi the little saving grace he as been banking on he want it eroded totally before the next election.

I don't blame him though I blame Tinubu with his poor n pathetic governance. If this foolish government can just bring back naira to ₦700 n stabilize it there, ensure regular supply of fuel will Peter Obi be able to show face anywhere in Nigeria talk more of dreaming about recontesting in 2027.
Maluuu don drop content. Oya ekpa tewo
Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by Kpatakpata: 10:17pm On May 01
This Umahi is just tweaking for Tinubu . We know Tinubu's motive for destroying Landmark beach. The unfortunate thing is that, Ihbos are always the willing tool for this evil action against Igbos..
Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by BarrNosaEsq: 10:23pm On May 01
Oracle411:

JUNK. ENTHIC JINGOIST .

Ogun kill your entire family
Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by BarrNosaEsq: 10:23pm On May 01
Cajal:

We shall remind you when he becomes the president
You can leave the ZOO for Bujumbura
Okay.
Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by BarrNosaEsq: 10:24pm On May 01
ibinaboonline:
Ogbonnaya Onu is dead?! Where have I been living that I never heard? When?

He is.
Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by BarrNosaEsq: 10:24pm On May 01
Reflect7:

WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH.

WHERE ARE THEY “SUPPOSED TO BE”, THOSE PEOPLE YOU MENTIONED?

You think just because an Igbo man was prominent at some point, it means he is entitled to the presidency?

DAMN NONSENSE.

K.
Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by BarrNosaEsq: 10:25pm On May 01
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

God bless you for this comment.

Bless you to bro

1 Like

Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by BarrNosaEsq: 10:26pm On May 01
Bluntemperor:

Trash,Trash and Trash!!!!
It is when you Online match making come with your brazing idiosy with Tribal disgust that makes Millions of us run away from giving support to Peter Obi!
You should ask Obi why he has been against this Project- even outside the Cost,as he even loosing support in droves here- because we the Southerners can't see his economic prowess and id unfortunate!
So, from your economics sense, that 700KM-Coastal Highways Projects, passing through 9- States is not good because it is only Landmarks Resort on the way and no other Companies affected,abi?
Anyway, govt should settle with Landmarks on Win- Win arrangements
and let this Highways be,for we envisage Economic rendivou, when completed!

The joke is you on who thinks I'll settle down to read this load of crap.
Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by predictor1: 10:26pm On May 01
Saturnalia:
Toooh! If to say Dave Umahi na Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba man, I for say he’s being mischievous but since Na fellow Igbo like Peteru Girigori aka Gbajue with him feminine ashewo voice; I will wait to hear wetin him one-way-traffic-nzogbu-nzogbu followers go talk.

He’s just too tribalistic to rule this Country. Reno Omokri really opened his dirty Yansh to the whole world.

And 2027 will be worse for him now that everybody from other ethnicities now know the specie of snake he is. If he likes, he can turban himself as the Sultan of Zamfara (pun intended), He will never be President of this Country.

***Modified***

Wow! They have began cursing Umahi. So soon?

These incorrigible charlatans were praising Dave Umahi a few weeks ago when he renovated the “Third Mainland Bridge”.

Some of them even created comparison topics just to disparage Babatunde Fashola for being so inferior to Umahi; now they’re cursing Umahi for speaking the truth.

They said the Landmark’s property demolished was worth $200 Million. No be only $200 Million, Na $200 Trillion. Awon alawada Keri-keri.

I am glad their tomfoolery is being showcased to the whole world.
Obi is their god. I have them around me both ibo and Yoruba. There's nothing you can tell them about obi, they're always ready to fight you on his behalf. It's mass hypnosis driven by hatred. Obi is feeding into their mindless hatred for the government, Tinubu and Nigeria as an entity. They can no longer think.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by BarrNosaEsq: 10:27pm On May 01
OkoRemi2023:

So what did you suggest Umahi do? Resigned or join you and obi to criticize the development of south south, tribe you people claimed to love ? SE/SS things

South south people please what's the economical value of the fourth niger bridge? Did Igbo criticize it, the answer is No but a development that have to do with your region, Igbo are now criticizing it

Please chose your friends wisely, the one that influence development to your region or the one that welcome development in her own geopolitical zones but criticize development in your own geopolitical zones

Am I from North South? Olodo.
Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by AnambraPikinSel: 10:44pm On May 01
Dave Umahi sorry your people are not so wise.

2 Likes

Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by 9japride(m): 11:20pm On May 01
BarrNosaEsq:

Bless you to bro
[color=#006600][/color]

Amen
Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by mohims(m): 12:37am On May 02
Peter Obi na scam. Obidients make una dey play. We will NEVER accept Mr Pandora aka Gbajue
Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by Glassysea(m): 1:29am On May 02
This idoit done come again
Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by HRMK: 1:47am On May 02
LET THEM FOLLOW HIM NOW IF THEY ARE THAT DUMB!THEY HAVE TRIED OJUKWU AND NNAMDI KANU!NOTHING IS WRONG IN TRYING #YESDADDY AND #NOCHICHI ANYWAY!!

1 Like

Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by gabbytabby: 3:57am On May 02
No mind them the most ungrateful people in this world.

They continue to fight even their own in government. Destructive at their core.

anonymous1759:
They’re inconsequential buhari did 8 yrs without their vote , Tinubu is doing 4 yrs and possibly doing another 4 yrs without them.
all they know what to do is rant and claim victimization.

The only reason these people are not dragging Umahi is because he’s Igbo . had it been Fashola, or Elrufai was the minister of works doing this it’ll will be worse , imagine a whole tribe lying that second Niger bridge does not Exist because fashola was the one handling it .

These people should not support Umahi when he’ll be coming out for presidency because their Nzogbu Nzogbu will hinder him . They think they’re the smartest And fill like every other tribe is a fool , next election they’ll be romancing SS to support their candidate, look at them fighting tooth and nail to hinder a whole regional development because one of their brothers is involved.

Other tribes who fall victims for their fake love are seeing it .
I remember whey they were petting Yorubas for vote , now every Yoruba is an Aafonja after election, only Hausa people know how to play politics with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by Jostoman: 5:03am On May 02
Saturnalia:
Toooh! If to say Dave Umahi na Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba man, I for say he’s being mischievous but since Na fellow Igbo like Peteru Girigori aka Gbajue with him feminine ashewo voice; I will wait to hear wetin him one-way-traffic-nzogbu-nzogbu followers go talk.

He’s just too tribalistic to rule this Country. Reno Omokri really opened his dirty Yansh to the whole world.

And 2027 will be worse for him now that everybody from other ethnicities now know the specie of snake he is. If he likes, he can turban himself as the Sultan of Zamfara (pun intended), He will never be President of this Country.

***Modified***

Wow! They have begun cursing Umahi. So soon?

These incorrigible charlatans were praising Dave Umahi a few weeks ago when he renovated the “Third Mainland Bridge”.

Some of them even created comparison topics just to disparage Babatunde Fashola for being so inferior to Umahi; now they’re cursing Umahi for speaking the truth.

They said the Landmark’s property demolished was worth $200 Million. No be only $200 Million, Na $200 Trillion. Awon alawada Keri-keri.

helinieus hope you are buying fuel at 100 naira.
Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by Oracle411: 5:51am On May 02
BarrNosaEsq:

Ogun kill your entire family

Aside being a lowlife ethnic jingoist, U suffer genetic hereditary fool!shness
Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by Nakedtruths: 5:52am On May 02
Saturnalia:

***Modified***

You are an empty brain
Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by ambale(m): 6:30am On May 02
KennethOkonkwo:

The most important thing is that its functioning and serving people that want it.
Simple!

An investment that ran into trillions should not just do that only, it should serve as a economic driver for the areas it would follow

That's when govt is looking at the big picture

Do you honestly think the govt will pay back the loans for that project just because the train is servicing those who need it?
Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by Chibuezem(m): 6:54am On May 02
anonymous1759:
They’re inconsequential buhari did 8 yrs without their vote , Tinubu is doing 4 yrs and possibly doing another 4 yrs without them.
all they know what to do is rant and claim victimization.

The only reason these people are not dragging Umahi is because he’s Igbo . had it been Fashola, or Elrufai was the minister of works doing this it’ll will be worse , imagine a whole tribe lying that second Niger bridge does not Exist because fashola was the one handling it .

These people should not support Umahi when he’ll be coming out for presidency because their Nzogbu Nzogbu will hinder him . They think they’re the smartest And fill like every other tribe is a fool , next election they’ll be romancing SS to support their candidate, look at them fighting tooth and nail to hinder a whole regional development because one of their brothers is involved.

Other tribes who fall victims for their fake love are seeing it .
I remember whey they were petting Yorubas for vote , now every Yoruba is an Aafonja after election, only Hausa people know how to play politics with them.
how did we lie that there's no 2nd Niger bridge?
Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by anonymous1759(m): 6:59am On May 02
Chibuezem:
how did we lie that there's no 2nd Niger bridge?

It’s either you’re new on Nairaland or you just want to play dumb like you don’t know what these people have been saying .
Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by commoditiesnig: 7:23am On May 02
Antoeni:
The motive will be clear to EVERYONE in a matter of time. This ethnic rivalry taken too far!
It’s a fallout of the post election hate and cutting to size of an ethnic group.
No one wants to say it. You heard from me!!!
Truly said!
Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:34am On May 02
BarrNosaEsq:

Am I from North South? Olodo.

Am I from north south? What are you trying to say brilliant foool
Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by Obaranje: 9:10am On May 02
Saturnalia:

***Modified***

see this senior gbajue na Reno omokiri you dey wait for make e open peter obi yansh

Since you are hoping on Reno that makes you a senior gbajue because Reno omokiri is a nobody

Call in efcc to come and open his yansh only then will I take you senior gbajue serious

See your standard of measurement Reno omokiri hahahaha hahahaha corruption knows how to use corruption to do their measuring

Agbado senior gbajue master naim you be
Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by Electorate: 10:42am On May 02
emkz:

Why don't you do your own costing with your own numbers and present your results since you have superior knowledge here? I asked quantity surveyors and valuers to do an assessment because the man clearly lied about the value of the investment he was to lose. I looked for information and did my own calculations. Do yours. It is not sufficient to attack to score cheap points.

We are looking for how what was demolished amounts to $200m.

You mean you are his purchasing officer to now how much he spent on his property and everything inside it...you must be out of your mind to even guess. Just because you bought your house for N20milllion doesn't mean another man cannot sell theirs for N400million in the same location, it is called VALUE and value can be bought for ANY amount depending on how much the owner wants to sell.

Common sense is indeed not common.

Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by Chibuezem(m): 10:45am On May 02
anonymous1759:

It’s either you’re new on Nairaland or you just want to play dumb like you don’t know what these people have been saying .
I'm not new on nairaland, I don't remember seeing any post by igbos saying that the 2nd Niger bridge does not exist. Pls I ask show me the post. I'm igbo by tribe, I need proof of this allegation please.
Re: Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) by anonymous1759(m): 11:12am On May 02
Chibuezem:
I'm not new on nairaland, I don't remember seeing any post by igbos saying that the 2nd Niger bridge does not exist. Pls I ask show me the post. I'm igbo by tribe, I need proof of this allegation please.

Stick around you’ll see the post someday, several times they tell you the bridge is Audio even with pictures, but today is a reality .
You’ve not seen that’s why you asked , majority of them who are aware can’t say anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia / Demolition: Lagos Yields To Pleas, Gives Property Owners Options To ......... / Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.