Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,214 members, 7,839,133 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night (33598 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by ojotobiloba1: 9:34am On May 10
WarrenP:
I’ll go straight to the point, she has been disturbing me to legalize our relationship since last year. I couldn’t take it anymore so I decided to let her know what I have I Mind.

I told her before I will wed her, we both need to have 10 million as reserve in an account for emergency. She brings 5m while I also bring Mine.

I do want a secured future for the both of us but she no dey reason with me. Always complaining age is not on her side.

She don vex leave my side since morning telling family and friends that i have been wasting her time.

I’m wondering if I did anything wrong

Op, That guy is a born fool

He just wasted the lady's time

2 Likes

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Bongadu: 10:19am On May 10
She's just a forking who're looking to settle with you with another man's child in her belly
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by karkinase(m): 11:28am On May 10
marlow1962:
Age is not on her side, what was she doing when age was on her side?
10 million is good, you bring 5 I bring 5.
Age is not on her side, let her bring her own 5 million to Kickstart the celebration.
Lol
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Purity1st: 11:57am On May 10
Yes na Man you be....
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by vibratingpenis: 12:01pm On May 10
muyico:
this is Nigeria lazy youth buhari is talking abt! plz stay away from my daughter? or else ? I will shoot ur legs

What if he kills you before you shoot, he will still Bleep your daughter that is now an orphan. Don't train your daughter to me self sufficient and confident, be looking for an inlaw you'll use as retirement package.

7 Likes

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Purity1st: 12:02pm On May 10
WarrenP:
I’ll go straight to the point, she has been disturbing me to legalize our relationship since last year. I couldn’t take it anymore so I decided to let her know what I have I Mind.

I told her before I will wed her, we both need to have 10 million as reserve in an account for emergency. She brings 5m while I also bring Mine.

I do want a secured future for the both of us but she no dey reason with me. Always complaining age is not on her side.

She don vex leave my side since morning telling family and friends that i have been wasting her time.

Break every ga damn hrt of every creature called girl
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by koladebrainiac(m): 12:02pm On May 10
muyico:
Why wasting her times? If u didnt need her again? Let her go!! I didnt c any seriousness in U!!
the obvious thing here is that the lady has gotten another option she just wanted to lay everything on the table and in the end make a choice, now she will leave the guy and marry someone else
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by twilliamx(m): 12:02pm On May 10
Zonefree:

She deserves to make money not a better guy.

After spending years with her current guy(the OP) with steady lashing, you now want a better guy for her with her deep ranged kpekus? undecided

Better guys deserve independent virgin girls not broke non virgin and used girls.

I come in peace.
You come in vawulence. You don't want peace! You like war always

1 Like

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by kennie2015(m): 12:05pm On May 10
of the futuristic savings, how much he has, I hope no be sabi e wan dupe the girl out of her desperation
muyico:
Why wasting her times? If u didnt need her again? Let her go!! I didnt c any seriousness in U!!

2 Likes

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by laivwire(m): 12:05pm On May 10
Lots of cock and bull stories hitting front page these days.

Is nairaland so desperate for traffic these days that they hire fiction writers to bomb us with worthless content?

2 Likes

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by gassbee: 12:07pm On May 10
advanceDNA:

U no get shishi.. but u dey complain say them dey waste ur time......??

As in... explain to me how this works.....no be she dey waste the guy time...??

if u as a guy no get shishi, then free her for her to go meet person wey dey serious n get shishi, u cant keep tying her down n wasting her time all in d name of relationship

3 Likes

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by richforever123: 12:07pm On May 10
Chingyyy878:

A FINISHED MAN AND MORE !!!!

SPITS !!!!

As a man do you expect the wife to contribute 50/50 and still respect, cook and clean for you? Think about it as a man you are meant to cater for majority of the family needs, women are not designed to provide security for the man, it is the man's job, while she nurtures, cooks and cleans. if you go to most homes where the woman is the main bread winner, there is always chaos, the man is always highly disrespected, even if you marry a virgin it is same thing, if you want your wife to bing 50/50 then you should be ready to cook and clean to and not always have the final say, that's just fact

4 Likes

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by GardenOfGod(m): 12:07pm On May 10
Lack of comprehension...
muyico:
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Stevenbright(m): 12:08pm On May 10
WarrenP:

Yes, you did.

Assuming you told her you want to save up the 10million, I will understand or at least offering 8million and suggesting she add 2million. How can you ask her to do 50/50 for the 10million saving.

The second issue is even if you want to save up the money alone, there need to be a timeline too.

2 Likes

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Bluntemperor: 12:09pm On May 10
WarrenP:

She is right to move away from you!
The reasons being advanced by you is not legitimate in Marriage!
Do you know that some marriages are blessings in disguise, because the moment you say I do,God Supplies becomes overwhelming!
Not the way you want ' until you have N5M- 10M no Marriage.
Na wao for Children of this days!
For real Marriage is Spiritual and is over to God,not you!

1 Like

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by VULCAN(m): 12:10pm On May 10
English comprehension solves a lot of problems.

If you were good at it- you wouldn't have been making noise on this thread.

He clearly said the money is for any "emergency"

You like most black women believe that a woman should be a financial tabula rasa.

A man will work and build himself up financially ONLY to go marry a woman who has spent ALL her earnings over the years on wigs and asoebi.

It is irresponsible for a woman to enter a marriage without a kobo of savings.

Let me ask you a question which will be beyond your capacity to answer.

Should a single woman of 38 be bereft of savings?

If your answer is Yes- you are a waste of space.

If you're answer is No- tell us Why?

Then tell us why a Proverbs 31 woman(since you quoted Bible earlier) should have nothing to her name.

Is she a child?

So the man should add her to his list of children abi?
muyico:
must d wife contribute to family warfare? Which mean d man isnt man enough, man must cater 4 all his family needs! I didnt knw ur religion? But paul said a man dat cant cater 4 his home/family! Unbliver is better dan him!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by aestake: 12:11pm On May 10
Oracleee:

Biko I'm not op or the dude with the post. I'm only a commentator like you. But what kind of madness will make someone borrow just to get married or not have the financial requirements and just opt for it. Love is sweet but marriage is the eye opener. The journey is wey to rigorous than not been well prepared.
You don see the person wey serious. He doesn't even know the op. grin
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by bestman09(m): 12:12pm On May 10
grin
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by ayo2008: 12:12pm On May 10
WarrenP:

Selfish Man

But you keep having sex with her? Better release her from your bondage. She is right

4 Likes

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by aestake: 12:13pm On May 10
Bluntemperor:

Do you know that some marriages are blessings in disguise, because the moment you say I do,God Supplies becomes overwhelming!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, go marry all of them and take all the blessings nao.

4 Likes

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Lomprico2: 12:14pm On May 10
WarrenP:

You are wicked or an idiot!

3 Likes

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by emerged01(m): 12:14pm On May 10
You are not serious at all. You should have gone close to her when you didnt have kobo in your account.

1 Like

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by emmyN(m): 12:15pm On May 10
muyico:

There is a difference in usage between "didn't" and "don't". Please study it.

2 Likes

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by stasius: 12:15pm On May 10
As a woman when you notice time is not on your side pop the question immediately, take decision and move on.

Don't wait till the man tells you it won't work out. Then you look for who to blame.
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Clevagal: 12:15pm On May 10
Chingyyy878:

A FINISHED MAN AND MORE !!!!

SPITS !!!!

Stfu! Y’all want submission and all that but run away from providing. Is it not the sole responsibility of the man to provide for his family? While the woman takes care of the home?
If them call man..you self go come out. SPITS

1 Like

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by dontai(m): 12:15pm On May 10
Bluntemperor:

dey play!

1 Like

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by DeLaRue: 12:16pm On May 10
A lot of men have allowed things they read from unserious men on social media, usually from American rap and street culture adherents, to distort their views in such a damaging way.

What kind of love is it when you have to sit your future partner down and say you must each contribute N5m into a deposit account before marriage can happen.

That's a transactional relationship. How long can a marriage built on such faulty foundation last.

Where there is love, such thinking simply don't happen.

Just let the lady be. Your action was cold, nasty, inconsiderate, and hurtful.

I just hope this is fiction
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by unwana07(m): 12:18pm On May 10
Who marriage help.... Pls Men should look for a way to have a child. Pay a carrier to be pregnant for you. Woman Don learn devils life. Ds generational ladies are beautiful Nonsense in marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by jaxxy(m): 12:18pm On May 10
So how long will it take u to drop ur own 5m?? I want to check ur seriousness. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by NothingDoMe: 12:19pm On May 10
advanceDNA:

U are talking rubbish.....u pple don't read bible urself in contex...u just quote what others say when they are trying to force a narrative..

....Paul never said "if a man cant cater for his family all "alone" ....he was addressing lazy pple that do not work, busy bodies that bring nothing home to their family...

There is no where in the bible men are told to bring all the money and food, and pay rent and women only are supposed to fvck and born......go and read ur bible well...women work, they even work in farms....except in rich setting like queen esther, and other wives of rich men with servants

There is no textbook for marriage.....if u meet a man that is rich...then u enjoy urself and dont bring anything...

If u meet a man that is average..then be ready to be a team layer..not that u will be putting pressure on a nother woman's son and be quoting bible becos u don't wanna do anything

Fair point.
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by prothrombin(m): 12:19pm On May 10
Youre looking for 10 million to get married. Dear brother man, you're a bloody time waster.

2 Likes

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Thugnificent(m): 12:20pm On May 10
Food security is a serious issue that will affect everybody in this country soon, and na person wey chop dey get energy for relationships or knacks.

Please follow my farming journey here 👇

https://www.nairaland.com/8087087/farming-journey

And my call for investors here 👇

https://www.nairaland.com/8087908/please-how-access-loans-proposed

Shalom cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke / My Pre Wedding Photo Shoot / Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.