Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night (33592 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by jimmyvic(m): 2:26pm On May 10
Take your time king, no allow any age-chased liability pursue you....she no fit contribute 5m, but she want husband so that tomorrow if perhaps you dey any financial crisis, she go run go knack one nigga wey go give her small change then still rub am on your face say na you push her go commit adultery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by NAC1666: 2:33pm On May 10
WarrenP:
I’ll go straight to the point, she has been disturbing me to legalize our relationship since last year. I couldn’t take it anymore so I decided to let her know what I have I Mind.

I told her before I will wed her, we both need to have 10 million as reserve in an account for emergency. She brings 5m while I also bring Mine.

I do want a secured future for the both of us but she no dey reason with me. Always complaining age is not on her side.

She don vex leave my side since morning telling family and friends that i have been wasting her time.

I’m wondering if I did anything wrong

You are not yet a full man. Am not insulting you. You promise a girl marriage and you have being nacking her front and back. She is only reminding you that a "stitch in time saves nine". Instead of to tell her you are not ready for marriage,you want to secure a future with 10m. Am glad she left. If my wife hadn't taken the step she took,I wouldn't have married her. I for still be public dick
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by advanceDNA: 2:33pm On May 10
ozo13:
it's possible there is someone that is pressuring her and she doesn't want to miss that opportunity too.To be honest some women dey suffer too sha as they don't know where they belong as regards a guy seriousness so they become easily confused when a new guy approach them grin

Baba nothing like that...Women, na victim card players them be...

....Na Dem dey calculative pass....them get plan A to G.....Anybody wey ready to marry na him Dem dey move with...na reason why most first borns be paternity fraud ....

..if u see woman dey pressure average guy.....na craze they worry am....she just wan check marriage off her bucket list

2 Likes

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Azazyel: 2:55pm On May 10
WarrenP:
I’ll go straight to the point, she has been disturbing me to legalize our relationship since last year. I couldn’t take it anymore so I decided to let her know what I have I Mind.

I told her before I will wed her, we both need to have 10 million as reserve in an account for emergency. She brings 5m while I also bring Mine.

I do want a secured future for the both of us but she no dey reason with me. Always complaining age is not on her side.

She don vex leave my side since morning telling family and friends that i have been wasting her time.

10million naira? You ain't serious. You better let her go
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by drlateef: 3:02pm On May 10
Oga, are you investing in business or doing marriage? Marriage is not a business enterprise. You are obviously not serious. From the tone of your statements you are just playing ludo with the future of that lady.
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Clevagal: 3:15pm On May 10
Anunakeeh:

Lol see wayo ; wayo entitled gendergrin

Stupid girl. You think i'm among the numerous stupid men you dubious people usually gaslight into bidding into your demands. Who your fake love, fake respect and affection help?

You quoted the wrong person. Try one of the numerous SIMPS on this thread then you would hit a jackpotgrin

So a Simp is a man who provides for his family? Then your father must be a very big simp angry
Stvpid he goat thinks him not providing makes him a redpiller. Bro you’re just a broke nincompoop. Rich men can’t be found wanting when it comes to provision. Go and make money!
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by gassbee: 3:25pm On May 10
advanceDNA:

Wait?? How is she tying her down?? If she has planned to marry without shishi.....she should have looked for Dangote or otedela right from the start..... U don't tell an average guy he's wasting ur time...when u sef no get shi shi to make marriage work

Women and victim....a woman will not have alternative...she will claim someone is tying her down....
since u r after someone dat has shishi, then leave her alone n go look for a lady dat has shishi, she has no shishi leave her na
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by advanceDNA: 3:26pm On May 10
gassbee:
since u r after someone dat has shishi, then leave her alone n go look for a lady dat has shishi, she has no shishi leave her na

Na she supposed to find someone that has money since she has nothing..... No one is tying her down

1 Like

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Berankis: 3:37pm On May 10
WarrenP:

Guy! What you did is right. No let anybody pressure you into marriage. Na them go still kill you with complaints if money no dey adequate. The pressure can be too much to bear sometimes. Marriage is very demanding and draining, so a man should put one or two things in place first before settling down, else you will learn!
Let the age-is-not-on-my-side folks go soothe themselves. They will complain till the end of life... Just communicate your intentions and let her decide.

2 Likes

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by dominique(f): 3:50pm On May 10
I know of a lady whose fiance kept putting forward making their relationship official because a man of his status can't marry an OND holder. She was already working with her OND, she had to quit the job to go and study full-time for her HND. By the time she was done with service, he had already gotten married to someone else, an SSCE holder! Tis one giving his fiance 5 million target might still go ahead to marry a lady that does not have up to 5k in her account while the fiance is running around trying to gather 5 million. The moment a man attaches any condition before marrying you, dust your shoes and RUN!

I just remembered a pathetic case of a man that asked his fiance to give him her savings as a condition to marry her, he went on to use the money to pay for another woman's bride price and sponsor their traditional wedding. On the eve of the wedding, the scorned lady doused him with petrol and set him Ablaze, he managed to grab her with his burning body and they both got severely burnt. They're both dead now. Maybe that's what this agba scammer op wants to do to his fiance, the lady should better stay woke. Men are now turning to bigger leeches than the women they're always accusing.
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by yahoodetector: 3:51pm On May 10
TheFreshVanilla:
10M? It's obvious you're not serious with her. She deserves a better guy. Another reason why broke guys shouldn't enter relationship. Most are time wasters.

Feminists: " Women and men should be given equal rights?"

Now when it comes to sharing equal financial obligations, the man is now a time waster?

Joker!!

1 Like

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by CaptainGo: 4:43pm On May 10
WarrenP:

You're a mad man. Will you help carry the pregnancy?

It's your job to provide. If 10M is your target, and you do not have it, it means you are not ready for marriage.
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Anunakeeh: 4:45pm On May 10
Clevagal:

So a Simp is a man who provides for his family? Then your father must be a very big simp angry
Stvpid he goat thinks him not providing makes him a redpiller. Bro you’re just a broke nincompoop. Rich men can’t be found wanting when it comes to provision. Go and make money!

Stupid brat where did i said i wouldn't provide for my family.

My point is i can't spend my resources on manarless and wayo wayo brats like you.

Thieves, Na it's rich men they would be looking for up and down.

Btw never in your life mention any of my parents again if you don't want thunder to strike you where you are. Stupid wayo wayo manarless brat.

1 Like

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Kaido: 6:00pm On May 10
WarrenP:

This is Very Dark, Man! grin

You deserve CON award from the FG.
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Westman001: 6:17pm On May 10
WarrenP:

Very wrong and mumunism thinking.
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by YourGFsnatcher: 6:18pm On May 10
WarrenP:

Why did I read this? I get nauseated whenever I see full human being revolving his full life around money. Money shouldn't be your master, what's with all these children play? Why don't u make it 10 billion dollars? I can't make a single sense out of this nonsense I just read
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by YourGFsnatcher: 6:20pm On May 10
Berankis:

Guy! What you did is right. No let anybody pressure you into marriage. Na them go still kill you with complaints if money no dey adequate. The pressure can be too much to bear sometimes. Marriage is very demanding and draining, so a man should put one or two things in place first before settling down, else you will learn!
Let the age-is-not-on-my-side folks go soothe themselves. They will complain till the end of life... Just communicate your intentions and let her decide.
Another simp.
When u make money your master, you will think life is all about money. No wonder security guy will be lodging in hotel with your wives... because without money you people don't have any other thing of value with your life.
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by tojahh(m): 6:21pm On May 10
muyico:
must d wife contribute to family warfare? Which mean d man isnt man enough, man must cater 4 all his family needs! I didnt knw ur religion? But paul said a man dat cant cater 4 his home/family! Unbliver is better dan him!

Make Ogun Kee you and Paul dia
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by 12345baba(m): 6:25pm On May 10
Marriage never hungry u. Wicked boy, why wasting her time? U no know say women get time?
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by TylerPerry: 6:32pm On May 10
Don't mind that guy misrepresenting us.....when people are saying where's your wife to me like ringtone. You have and you're toying with her, that honestly shameful of you. I can smell your intentions from miles away
TheFreshVanilla:
10M? It's obvious you're not serious with her. She deserves a better guy. Another reason why broke guys shouldn't enter relationship. Most are time wasters.
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Clevagal: 6:36pm On May 10
Anunakeeh:

Stupid brat where did i said i wouldn't provide for my family. ; ;DD

My point is i can't spend my resources on manarless and wayo wayo brats like you.

Thieves, Na it's rich men they would be looking for up and down cheesy.

Btw never in your life mention any of my parents again if you don't want thunder to strike you where you are. Stupid wayo wayo manarless brat.

You’re a fool you never see who go tell you grin If your parents raised you well, you’d know it’s a man’s job to provide for his FAMILY! Why did you change mouth? I came for you because you insinuated it should be 50:50. Only weaklings like you go for 50:50. Broke churchrat. If you had money you won’t be here arguing 50:50 or 100:0. Face of poverty grin
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Tristical: 7:00pm On May 10
Me and my man currently working on this in our case we want to keep €5000 in our family fund before we get married and God willing we're almost there.
Dear Men don't marry broke women you guys do alot for us so you need someone that can support when you're down
Broke women don't really love you they only love what you provide...
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by clockwisereport: 7:43pm On May 10
Homeboiy:
Na you delay her to marry before?

Who tell you say if to say she see who hold pass you , she for never leave you?
dianyi, i lar' wee since?
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by jahsharon: 7:59pm On May 10
TheFreshVanilla:

If not that you are dead broke and the lady in question is cursed to be broke, she would have provided the chicken change in a swift.
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by kwasoly(m): 8:06pm On May 10
WarrenP:

You are still a boy.
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Homeboiy: 8:11pm On May 10
clockwisereport:
dianyi, i lar' wee since?

Ano m oo

Ime aga?
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Emdebby2: 8:16pm On May 10
Terms and conditions in ordinary relationship? It's obvious you are really wasting her time.
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by tochez24(m): 8:23pm On May 10
WarrenP:

After years of partying!
After years of whoring around with several abortions!!
After years of folicking around with uncountable body counts!!!

All of a sudden she remembers she's getting old, now she found a nice guy(mugu) she wants to hang her boots on⚠️

I beg you my brother in the name of god🙏🏽..... Don't be that guy😎

We have passed that era when marriage was a sacred union, now these modern women only want to get married to secure their money bag, protection and old age guarantors(children)

Don't marry any woman you didn't meet

1. A virgin
2. Been productive
3. Been passed her prime years (18 - 22 years)

If you can't find exactly these qualities in any woman, please kindly have a contract marriage.... Where you can pay a girl off after giving you the amount of kids you want⚠️

Many married men are in agony today because they neglected all these things.... They thought women are joking with them😊

1 Like

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by clockwisereport: 8:24pm On May 10
Homeboiy:

Ano m oo
Ime aga?
a d'm oyi. I di scarce
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Homeboiy: 8:29pm On May 10
clockwisereport:
a d'm oyi. I di scarce

Enwer’m account ozo m ji abata a’be

Ama ala ulo ishi nsue
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by clockwisereport: 8:40pm On May 10
Homeboiy:

Enwer’m account ozo m ji abata a’be

Ama ala ulo ishi nsue
ok. Kita bu m wotar' ihe mer' ne m aniemag ahu comment g'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures) / My Pre Wedding Photo Shoot / Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.