Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night (33582 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by joseph1832(m): 1:15pm On May 10
WarrenP:
I’ll go straight to the point, she has been disturbing me to legalize our relationship since last year. I couldn’t take it anymore so I decided to let her know what I have I Mind.

I told her before I will wed her, we both need to have 10 million as reserve in an account for emergency. She brings 5m while I also bring Mine.

I do want a secured future for the both of us but she no dey reason with me. Always complaining age is not on her side.

She don vex leave my side since morning telling family and friends that i have been wasting her time.

I’m wondering if I did anything wrong

thats more than a red flag.

If you make the mistake of wedding her, you'll be the one footing all the bills, while she gives you crap!

Using age to blackmail you, is a very big red flag. If she's not getting younger, her finance should be getting bigger, so she can sponsor her wedding herself. Period.
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Anunakeeh: 1:16pm On May 10
AlphaHakimi:
Nobody ever talks about what a man deserves.
Why would she say that the man wasted her time?
Was the man not also spending his own time with her?

There is nothing wrong in asking her to contribute 5m to a joint account. She wants to reap where she didn't sow financially.

Shalom

Abi oo see the useless sufferheads men too dey support her. Werey men wey carry hardship on top their empty heads like gala and lacasera.

That's why you see most of them always looking haggard and tattered SPITS on them Tueeh!
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by IDERAWOLE(m): 1:18pm On May 10
WarrenP:
I’ll go straight to the point, she has been disturbing me to legalize our relationship since last year. I couldn’t take it anymore so I decided to let her know what I have I Mind.

I told her before I will wed her, we both need to have 10 million as reserve in an account for emergency. She brings 5m while I also bring Mine.

I do want a secured future for the both of us but she no dey reason with me. Always complaining age is not on her side.

She don vex leave my side since morning telling family and friends that i have been wasting her time.

So, your marriage is going to be 50:50 arrangement?

so, who's the team lead in that marriage?

When women starts to demand for their rights, it's men like you that will start making noise!

Nobody is complaining about having a reserve; but 50:50 with your wife and you think you are a man?

2 Likes

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by AlphaHakimi: 1:19pm On May 10
richforever123:

As a man do you expect the wife to contribute 50/50 and still respect, cook and clean for you? Think about it as a man you are meant to cater for majority of the family needs, women are not designed to provide security for the man, it is the man's job, while she nurtures, cooks and cleans. if you go to most homes where the woman is the main bread winner, there is always chaos, the man is always highly disrespected, even if you marry a virgin it is same thing, if you want your wife to bing 50/50 then you should be ready to cook and clean to and not always have the final say, that's just fact

50/50 is just for the aspect of finance. There are other things a man brings to the table such as protection, Doing the difficult jobs around the house like heavy lifting. In some families, the fetch water outside, so the man does it. In some families, when they have little plumbing and electrical repairs, the man does it.

Infact, the respect a woman receives is borne out of the respect people have for her husband.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by emonis88: 1:26pm On May 10
muyico:
must d wife contribute to family warfare? Which mean d man isnt man enough, man must cater 4 all his family needs! I didnt knw ur religion? But paul said a man dat cant cater 4 his home/family! Unbliver is better dan him!
kuku, kill the man,na!
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by AngelSlay: 1:26pm On May 10
YOU OBVIOSLY HAVE BEEN WASTING HER TIME.
WarrenP:

1 Like

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Karleb(m): 1:36pm On May 10
Raalsalghul:

Una still get this reasoning for 2024? Haba! undecided

Leave them now. Body will tell them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by richforever123: 1:38pm On May 10
Anunakeeh:

Who respect help when it comes to financial matters.

You stupid men your EGO is your biggest problem and the other gender are using it to their best advantage by showing you fools fake respect, fake love and affection. Nonsense.

The other never like you. It's just your resources that they care about shikena. That's why you fools cry like babies when they outrightly show you peppergrin

Just for the record, we are not fighting, just a civil conversation to which we both come out slightly better versions of our selves

If you choose to prioritize respect over finance that is fine by you, but all I am saying is that, is that you can't expect her to pay 50/50 and do all the house chores and dishes and still serve you with utmost respect, it rarely happens anywhere, as man you should look towards a relationship you can fully finance, if you cannot finance it you need to get back to work, you are not ready for a relationship yet

2 Likes

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by inforesource: 1:38pm On May 10
WarrenP:

Did you show her your 5m already in the bank?
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by hopexter(m): 1:41pm On May 10
muyico:
must d wife contribute to family warfare? Which mean d man isnt man enough, man must cater 4 all his family needs! I didnt knw ur religion? But paul said a man dat cant cater 4 his home/family! Unbliver is better dan him!

Why won’t she contribute? Is the wife not part of the family? Age no no dey her side, money no still dey her side yet she wan marry with nothing to bring to the marriage lol.

See you bringing in cheap bible quote to console your poverty. Fornicators are not believers just so you know undecided

1 Like

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by richforever123: 1:43pm On May 10
AlphaHakimi:

50/50 is just for the aspect of finance. There are other things a man brings to the table such as protection, Doing the difficult jobs around the house like heavy lifting. In some families, the fetch water outside, so the man does it. In some families, when they have little plumbing and electrical repairs, the man does it.

Infact, the respect a woman receives is borne out of the respect people have for her husband.

Shalom

As a man you don't need to be the one who goes outside to fetch the water, you can always hire someone to do it or better still create a plumbing system in your house, is it every day you are lifting items? Just focus on providing the finances, I understand not all men are financially buoyant, you either needs to up your finances or go for a woman that meets your budget, when you start splitting the bills with a woman the disrespect will creep in

3 Likes

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Blitzking: 1:44pm On May 10
WarrenP:

How much do you av and how much do you think she has. How old is she? Don't toy with a girl above 30yrs oo..the repercussion no dey good.
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Akinboyo1: 1:44pm On May 10
You are a liar. May God forgive you for lying against Paul. Go and read the Bible passage you misinterpreted (1st Timothy 5vs1-cool very well, Paul said 'anyone' not anyman and no version of the Bible ever say 'any man'.
muyico:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by BeauBragnar11: 1:44pm On May 10
ojotobiloba1:

Op, That guy is a born fool

He just wasted the lady's time

Wasted the girl's time how??
Are you mad??

Do you think if she had met someone better than the OP during the course of the relationship she wouldn't have ditched him??

Ladies barely marry for love, they marry who is available!!!

So how did he waste her time??

2 Likes

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by muyico(m): 1:49pm On May 10
[quote author=Akinboyo1 post=129883769]You are a liar. May God forgive you for lying against Paul. Go and read the Bible passage you misinterpreted (1st Timothy 5vs1-cool very well, Paul said 'anyone' not anyman and no version of the Bible ever say 'any man'.[/What does 1 Timothy 5:8 mean?” It means that if a person who is able does not give his own family what they need, he has turned his back on the compassionate, Christian love he is supposed to have. And by not providing for his own family, he acts worse than a pagan who does not believe in Christ.]
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Anunakeeh: 1:52pm On May 10
richforever123:

Just for the record, we are not fighting, just a civil conversation to which we both come out slightly better versions of our selves

If you choose to prioritize respect over finance that is fine by you, but all I am saying is that, is that you can't expect her to pay 50/50 and do all the house chores and dishes and still serve you with utmost respect, it rarely happens anywhere, as man you should look towards a relationship you can fully finance, if you cannot finance it you need to get back to work, you are not ready for a relationship yet

Houses chores will never be an issue. That's what maids are employed to do. The only time i can cut a slack for a woman is when she is pregnant and nursing.

Anything apart from this situation, Make everybody enter street go hustle and bring something tangible home to contribute to the wellbeing of the family.

Most of you nigerian men are still living in stone age. That's why the most lucurative and easiest job in nigeria is being a lady or a woman.

2 Likes

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Mom007(f): 1:54pm On May 10
Clown. Looking for whose sweat and blood to consume. Is that how your own parents did? Stupid time waster. Go and marry your fellow man so that you can both be provider's. If you want to marry a woman, you must be the provider. She only supports and you have no right to even demand it from her..

1 Like

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by BigDawsNet: 1:58pm On May 10
WarrenP:

I guess she left because she couldn't provide the required funds...

If you love her.. why don't you marry her and hope for the best... start with 1 kid and see how it goes

But if you wanna follow ur life plan... then let her know its not a strategy to abandon her but she should try and find the money den d marraige can progress..

God bless you both
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by AlphaHakimi: 1:59pm On May 10
richforever123:

As a man you don't need to be the one who goes outside to fetch the water, you can always hire someone to do it or better still create a plumbing system in your house, is it every day you are lifting items? Just focus on providing the finances, I understand not all men are financially buoyant, you either needs to up your finances or go for a woman that meets your budget, when you start splitting the bills with a woman the disrespect will creep in

Why are you hell bent on defending women. No man was created to provide or take care of another woman. If a woman I marry feels that cooking and cleaning is too much for her, she should hire a help and pay the help from her pocket.

My idea of getting married is to have my wife cook and clean for me. It's actually more expensive to maintain a wife instead of getting a help. So I don't see a reason why I'm willing to face armed robbers, kidnappers, ritualists etc just to protect my family and she is complaining about cooking and cleaning.

Is there any greater sacrifice than the willingness to lay down my life??

If you think about what I've written with an open mind, you will see that I'm saying the truth.

Shalom.
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by meobizy(f): 2:00pm On May 10
You know you didn't do anything wrong. Why are you wasting our time?
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by richforever123: 2:00pm On May 10
Anunakeeh:

Houses chores will never be an issue. That's what maids are employed to do. The only time i can cut a slack for a woman is when she is pregnant and nursing.

Anything apart from this situation, Make everybody enter street go hustle and bring something tangible home to contribute to the wellbeing of the family.

Most of you nigerian men are still living in stone age. That's why the most lucurative and easiest job in nigeria is being a lady or a woman.

Yes she can work and contribute but there should not be a burden of expectation here, the man is to cater to most of the needs, while the woman cooks, cleans and takes care of the children, once you put the financial burden on the woman, the drama and disrespect increases, I am not saying you cant do that, but know the consequences

2 Likes

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Clevagal: 2:00pm On May 10
Anunakeeh:

Sharaap there stupid girl.

No be una fault. Na nigeria useless fooolish apes who call themselves men give una mouth to dey talk rubbish. Very useless people.

This na the main reason why the corntree no gree move forward. Na toto and oko matter full una useless empty heads.

You’re an hediot and you don’t even know how to hide it. You want a woman to respect you and be submissive yet you’re shying away from your responsibilities. Did your father not take care of your mother? Was your mother the father of the house?
Only a weakling like you will propose for 50:50 in a marriage. Real men know it is their job to provide!
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:02pm On May 10
muyico:

He said reserve account for emergency.
That's a man with a correct brain on his neck.

1 Like

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by richforever123: 2:05pm On May 10
AlphaHakimi:

Why are you hell bent on defending women. No man was created to provide or take care of another woman. If a woman I marry feels that cooking and cleaning is too much for her, she should hire a help and pay the help from her pocket.

My idea of getting married is to have my wife cook and clean for me. It's actually more expensive to maintain a wife instead of getting a help. So I don't see a reason why I'm willing to face armed robbers, kidnappers, ritualists etc just to protect my family and she is complaining about cooking and cleaning.

Is there any greater sacrifice than the willingness to lay down my life??

If you think about what I've written with an open mind, you will see that I'm saying the truth.

Shalom.

I am not defending women. if a woman comes out and says a man should pay my bills but I will not cook or clean, I will condemn that, but genders should be held accountable, women seek commitment, men seek sex, when a woman tells her friends she met a guy, the first question they ask is what does he do, when a man meets a woman and tell his friends, the first question they ask is how beautiful she is, it is simple

1 Like

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Anunakeeh: 2:06pm On May 10
Clevagal:

You’re an hediot and you don’t even know how to hide it. You want a woman to respect you and be submissive yet you’re shying away from your responsibilities. Did your father not take care of your mother? Was your mother the father of the house?
Only a weakling like you will propose for 50:50 in a marriage. Real men know it is their job to provide!

Lol see wayo wayo entitled gendergrin

Stupid girl. You think i'm among the numerous stupid men you dubious people usually gaslight into bidding into your demands. Who your fake love, fake respect and affection help?

You quoted the wrong person. Try one of the numerous SIMPS on this thread then you would hit a jackpotgrin

1 Like

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Anunakeeh: 2:13pm On May 10
BeauBragnar11:

Wasted the girl's time how??
Are you mad??

Do you think if she had met someone better than the OP during the course of the relationship she wouldn't have ditched him??

Ladies barely marry for love, they marry who is available!!!

So how did he waste her time??

Now this is what i call MEN. Not even just MEN but MEN with wisdom.

1 Like

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Fuckyoumod: 2:14pm On May 10
TheFreshVanilla:
10M? It's obvious you're not serious with her. She deserves a better guy. Another reason why broke guys shouldn't enter relationship. Most are time wasters.
she deserves what? So a better man should marry her after years of knacking her ex.

What do you girls take men for? Fools or what?
After wasting away your lives you will start searching for a better man.

1 Like

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by BeauBragnar11: 2:18pm On May 10
ayo2008:

Selfish Man

But you keep having sex with her? Better release her from your bondage. She is right

Are you okay??
Haven't she been fuckin the OP too all this while??

1 Like

Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by Faposky95: 2:19pm On May 10
Remman:
who else noticed this is fake story?

Op, for the records i know. Read your write up 7 times if you think no one would figure it out.

...na me yu dey syk......?!
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by ozo13(m): 2:24pm On May 10
advanceDNA:

No mind them....Me I don't even understand women sometimes...If u are dating a very rich guy...then u can be saying he's wasting ur time because nothing should be stopping him...

How can u be dating an average guy and u will pressuring his life, that he's wasting ur time.

Them nor dey drag man make e marry....if he jam woman wey make am feel like the future will be good even if he's not anywhere close to being rich..marriage go happen...

But u go dey use ur money buy iPhone, wig, ordinary to visit me, u go first ask me for Uber, on ur birthday u go bill me die........on my birthday,u go still bill me die....u come dey say I dey waste ur time bah! .......no be you dey waste my own time and money

Dem sabi form victim pass anything
it's possible there is someone that is pressuring her and she doesn't want to miss that opportunity too.To be honest some women dey suffer too sha as they don't know where they belong as regards a guy seriousness so they become easily confused when a new guy approach them grin
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by BodyCount: 2:24pm On May 10
WarrenP:

Way ray
If you were a girl, can you date or marry someone like yourself.
You're a complete waste and time waster.
The role of a man is to provide.
You want to do 50-50 here but will later want to rule and lead.
Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by BeauBragnar11: 2:25pm On May 10
smasher1:

You don't love her and don't want to marry her. What is the issue about money? What is N10million naira? You are selfish and it's true. If age is not on her side, it's understandable.

What is N10M ké??
Oya give OP the money make him marry tomorrow Saturday grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? / Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? / Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.