Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,904 members, 7,866,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible (12432 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:44am On May 12
FxMasterz:

No I never heard him say that, and that's not why I'm here.

It's not a matter of listening to someone or not listening to someone. It's a matter of of confirmed manipulation of scriptures ( regardless of who is presenting the manipulation, a proof is a proof) in your books. The message is clearly confirmed. Forget the messanger.

False, what do you mean by this statement? Love for their neighbors from JWs? Hilarious!

Even on this forum, you guys a full of curses, vulgarity and unimaginable villainy for your neighbors. Foremost among you is one guy called janosky. What audacity do you have to tell such a blatant lie? Is lying also one of the wills of God you claim to be doing?

Would you show me how Christian organizations have been supporting fighting, racism and killings? Tell me how the christian body has voiced its support for such things.

As for politics, what's wrong with politics? If there's no politics, how would the world be without kings, governors or presidents? You mean the world should not have leaders? Everyone should be doing what he likes? And if you say politics is satanic, is it wise for godly people to leave leadership to godless people? Are you saying that godless people should be in control of this world while godly people look away? Is it rather not good for godly people to take over governments, and institute God's will in their domains? Tell me where God condemned politics in the Bible. For your information, God is the installer of leaders. But if God's people run away from such responsibilities, who should God install? The godless people who made themselves available of cause would take over government and continue to perpetuate evil in the world. Politics is not what we're discussing here anyway, so please in your response, do not try to divert the focus of this discussion to another argument on politics. My point is already clear.

I ensure I made him summarise the reason why he thinks his religious organization is the only one doing God's will.

Those reasons are just two in his lies and manipulations filled brains

1. Neutrality to war

2. Neutrality to politics

I told him both are not scriptural. They don't understand the principle behind he who knows how to do good but does not do it is a sin. Folding arms in the face of wickedness is GOD'S will. There brains have been so manipulated they don't even know how their religious organization is filled with double standards grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:47am On May 12
Courz:

Who are you to determine who does God's will? Are you Jesus? Your Watchtower Leaders have been teaching you Arrogance when they say you JWS are the only ones doing God's will forgetting the only person to decide that is Jesus! Do you know the kind of surprise from Jesus on judgement day that will prove you wrong? Do you know how Jesus feels about your Cult changing verses? Prepare for a shocker on judgement day.

I don't know the difference between a person that don't go to war but kill his fellow brother in his religious organization within their congregation and those he says goes to war to kill those he says are fellow Christians in other lands? Up till today he cannot answer. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:53am On May 12
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus taught his listeners to love and pray for their enemies {Luke 6:27-28} but the moses led the people to kill their enemies.

Jesus taught his listeners not to divorce their wives except on the ground of fornication {Matthew 19:9} but moses said they can divorce their wives if they find something indecent! Deuteronomy 24:1

So how do you convince a Jew till today that Jesus wasn't MANIPULATING the scriptures? smiley

Madness and insanities peddling brains. See manipulations and lies. Your Jehovah is the one helping Moses and Jesus to manipulate the Bible grin grin grin grin

Bookmarked. Moses and Jesus were manipulating the Bible.

Cc: Emusan, Courz, Oteneaaron grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:56am On May 12
FxMasterz:

Oh!

It's godly to manipulate scriptures?

grin grin grin grin people that will consult demons to drive home their point of being true Christians, what do you expect? People that were busy dancing with UN they tagged with all sorts of demonic names. Na their mode of operations grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:57am On May 12
FxMasterz:

I tell you bro.

How can anyone be so loyal to such evils even to the detriment of his soul?

Na the work of illusion, delusion, lies and manipulations
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 11:57am On May 12
oteneaaron:
Nice work Courz, this is a great thread.

Some years ago when I first woke up from the LIES of Watchtower as a PIMO, I made the decision to stop using the New World Translation.

There were many times I would be in the Kingdom hall, but my own translation of the Bible would different from what was used from the platform.

Manipulation of scriptures to fit into the official dogma is a mark of religious cults.

Even the Mormon church have their own version of scripture that fits into their dogma or doctrines.

Thanks Oteneaaron. There has been this urge to create this thread for a long time. The urge doesn't go away so I had to do It. At least, for the sake of PIMO JWS that are questioning and the public that have always been right about the JW Bible. This thread is to let them know that they were right.

As for the bolded, you've summed it up perfectly. Every Cult has its own Translation or books they regard as their Bible. That Mormon bible is horrible. Full of imaginations. JW and Mormons are competing for the worst imaginations ever.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 12:02pm On May 12
MaxInDHouse:

First century Jewish religious leaders also claim that Jesus was MANIPULATING the scriptures but wisdom is justified by her children! Luke 7:35

The so called manipulative teacher was the one and only Jewish Rabbi whose followers are able to fulfill what was written in the Bible book of Joel 2:28; Micah 4:1-3; Zephaniah 3:9 and Zechariah 8:23

Today the so called manipulative organization is the one and only group fulfilling what is written in the Bible book of Act 1:8; Isaiah 2:2-4 and Matthew 28:18-20

So whatever you say about them is your own personal opinion until you can present a better performing group than them! wink

When Russell and Rutherford accused those they call Christendom of manipulating the scriptures. The below is not part of their agenda.

So whatever you say about them is your own personal opinion until you can present a better performing group than them

They didn't see it as personal opinions grin grin grin. They said they were the Ezekiel of their time warning people of danger. Now that the same attribute is found in you, it becomes personal opinions. Double standards full that your madness and insanities peddling brains.

You know Jesus is not manipulative. Stop comparing your lies and manipulations filled religious organization with Jesus. Up till this year they are still issuing forth lies and manipulations and are packing it into your madness and insanities peddling brains

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 12:03pm On May 12
achorladey:

Madness and insanities peddling brains. See manipulations and lies. Your Jehovah is the one helping Moses to manipulate the Bible grin grin grin grin

I see why his fellow JWS call him an Apostate. The kind of analogies he comes up with are from the pit of hell. When you talk about Watchtower blunders, he brings up Jesus implying that he also makes blunders. That's why I was asking him if he is still a Muslim secretly. There are certain things you will never hear from a real Christian.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 12:05pm On May 12
Courz:

I see why his fellow JWS call him an Apostate. The kind of analogies he comes up with are from the pit of hell. When you talk about Watchtower blunders, he brings up Jesus implying that he also makes blunders. That's why I was asking him if he is still a Muslim secretly. There are certain things you will never hear from a real Christian.

I don see those kind things from his post before even Jesus making mistakes and the rest. Wetin we no see the madness and insanities peddling brains type on nairaland. The one that said Peter and the Holy Spirit were in the business of poverty alleviation programme that Jehovah did not command grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 12:05pm On May 12
achorladey:

I don't know the difference between a person that don't go to war but kill his fellow brother in his religious organization within their congregation and those he says goes to war to kill those he says are fellow Christians in other lands? Up till today he cannot answer. grin grin grin

If it is by war, the Israelites will not be qualified to be God's people and God would never have helped them conquer their enemies. He is just repeating the nonsense lies Watchtower feeds them.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 12:07pm On May 12
achorladey:

The control cannot be in place and effective without manipulating the Bible to fit their ready made doctrines grin grin grin

Facts. Watchtower were really smart to start from the root. If they change the verses, they can control JWs easily. This kind of inspiration can only come from Satan who is obsessed with Control.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 12:12pm On May 12
FxMasterz:

My dear, a claim is different from a proof.

First Century Jews thought Jesus manipulated the scriptures but never for the life of them gave any proof of such manipulation.

By comparing your scriptures with original manuscripts and other translations of the same passages, we can see the fraud being perpetuated in your group. It's even painful that you still expend much energy to go teach this fraud to people and lure gullible fellows into your deception. Is that what you call "fulfilling what is written in the book?". Going about people's homes to make more candidates for hell?

Tell me a church that is not teaching today? It seems you think it's only your false organization that is teaching.

This is why I asked you if you have ever researched beyond the confines of this satanic organization to scrutinize their teachings and make sure you're not being deceived. It seems you love the deception because even when someone has taken the pains to show you the deceptions in black and white as done by Courz on this thread, you still remain unperturbed. You love your deceivers more than you love your own soul. Or are you already in a covenant with them? You've made an oath of secrecy with them to take your soul wherever they want?

The first step about understanding the madness and insanities peddling brains of that one is everything done aside his religious organization are CLAIMS, CLAIMS, CLAIMS.

To make matters worst for his madness and insanities peddling brains. When you show him evidence of the lies and manipulations packed into his brains from the very religious publications he subscribed to. He will still tell you they are CLAIMS CLAIMS CLAIMS. Just look at what he is doing about exposure Courz is typing about the way they manipulate scriptures to fit their agenda. People that will set standards and rules for their own Bible translation and still break the standard to hide their lies and manipulations grin grin grin

You begin to see why his ways of life is like this. For him to look good here and anywhere they must make what every other person do look false or been seen as not genuine in order to raise their own lies and manipulations as the truth grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 12:15pm On May 12
Courz:

If it is by war, the Israelites will not be qualified to be God's people and God would never have helped them conquer their enemies. He is just repeating the nonsense lies Watchtower feeds them.

He knows that's why he cannot counter it up till today that Jehovah’s witnesses fight Jehovah’s witnesses even in the bible. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 12:25pm On May 12
achorladey:

I don see those kind things from his post before even Jesus making mistakes and the rest. Wetin we no see the madness and insanities peddling brains type on nairaland. The one that said Peter and the Holy Spirit were in the business of poverty alleviation programme that Jehovah did not command grin grin grin

The bolded shocked me to my core. How can someone who claims to be a Christian, from the best performing group, say that the disciples helping the needy around them is Evil? That Jesus never sent them to do that? How? This is not normal. Are you sure Mad MaxinDhouse is human?

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 1:10pm On May 12
Courz:

The bolded shocked me to my core. How can someone who claims to be a Christian, from the best performing group, say that the disciples helping the needy around them is Evil? That Jesus never sent them to do that? How? This is not normal. Are you sure Mad MaxinDhouse is human?

Islam never comot for im body finish. That carryover of the way their thought process be follow join the waysl e dey think

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by oteneaaron(m): 1:14pm On May 12
achorladey:

Madness and insanities peddling brains. See manipulations and lies. Your Jehovah is the one helping Moses and Jesus to manipulate the Bible grin grin grin grin

Hahahahaha

That says a lot about the type of "God" Jehovah's Witnesses worship.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 1:32pm On May 12
achorladey:

The first step about understanding the madness and insanities peddling brains of that one is everything done aside his religious organization are CLAIMS, CLAIMS, CLAIMS.

To make matters worst for his madness and insanities peddling brains. When you show him evidence of the lies and manipulations packed into his brains from the very religious publications he subscribed to. He will still tell you they are CLAIMS CLAIMS CLAIMS. Just look at what he is doing about exposure Courz is typing about the way they manipulate scriptures to fit their agenda. People that will set standards and rules for their own Bible translation and still break the standard to hide their lies and manipulations grin grin grin

You begin to see why his ways of life is like this. For him to look good here and anywhere they must make what every other person do look false or been seen as not genuine in order to raise their own lies and manipulations as the truth grin grin grin

I think the Maxindhouse guy has been hypnotized. I can't blame him. He's a spiritual captive because I don't see why any full blown adult would receive any teaching from any organization whatsoever and never verify from original sources before accepting such teachings as truth. It even gets more interesting when the fellow is so advised to verify the information he has been fed with, and still refuses to do so by telling you 'I am not you.' We're talking about matters that border on the eternal destination of his soul o. It's not ordinary my brother. Only Jesus can break that type of bondage.

It baffles me that he doesn't want to verify the doctrines of his organization and their Bibles against original manuscripts of the Bible, and teachings of early Believers. Neither does he want to have first hand information about the allegations of rape, child abuse and other atrocities reported to be going on in the hierarchies of his organization.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 1:33pm On May 12
achorladey:

Na the work of illusion, delusion, lies and manipulations

Gbam!

Add brainwashing and hypnosis to the list.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 1:35pm On May 12
achorladey:

grin grin grin grin people that will consult demons to drive home their point of being true Christians, what do you expect? People that were busy dancing with UN they tagged with all sorts of demonic names. Na their mode of operations grin grin grin

I even learnt they do collect grants from the UN and some government organizations. Those Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 1:44pm On May 12
achorladey:

I ensure I made him summarise the reason why he thinks his religious organization is the only one doing God's will.

Those reasons are just two in his lies and manipulations filled brains

1. Neutrality to war

2. Neutrality to politics

I told him both are not scriptural. They don't understand the principle behind he who knows how to do good but does not do it is a sin. Folding arms in the face of wickedness is GOD'S will. There brains have been so manipulated they don't even know how their religious organization is filled with double standards grin grin grin

Lol.

How can Neutrality to war and Neutrality to politics or going from house to house to teach be an indication of doing God's will? What type of reasoning is this? There are countries around the world that are de-militarized, I guess those countries are doing the will of God.

Those guys need prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 1:56pm On May 12
More Bible verses are coming o. I will be back.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 2:03pm On May 12
MaxInDHouse:

What is the assignment Jesus gave his disciples and what are they expected to achieve with that work?

Let me answer the question then you can do the same based on your own understanding of the scriptures.

Jesus is the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} so all his disciples throughout the globe must reflect that quality as WITNESSES to the fact that the Prince of Peace has walked this planet by forming a global family of peace loving worshipers in the name of the Prince of Peace! Act 1:8 compare to Isaiah 2:2-4

That's what Jehovah's Witnesses are doing today!

Now answer the question! smiley

Let me tell you, many Christian organizations are doing serious Evangelism today. Deeper Life especially. Winners, Redeem, etc. Twice every year, Redeemed organizes programs called 'Go a fishing' all for the purpose of evangelism apart from the regular day to day evangelism they do. If you enter a bus and see someone suddenly preaching the gospel in that bus, there's 99% chance that the preacher ISN'T a JW. That still does not prove that they're doing the will of God.

I have given you response to show you that there's no peace among you guys. The fruits you bear on Nairaland is enough for us.

Let me tell you the proof that people are doing the will of God, straight from the scriptures:

"Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands sure, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.” 2 Timothy 2:19

There's no other measure or yardstick for determining someone doing the will of God. Going everywhere to teach the doctrines of devils is not the same as doing the will of God.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:17pm On May 12
FxMasterz:

JWs are not doing that! Instead, they're manipulating scriptures, meeting in masonic lodges and pretending to be Jehovah's Witness to deceive people. Their so called gatherings are not peaceful gatherings in anyway. There are incidents of sexual exploitations, child abuse, malice, hypocrisy, rifts and deception. There are several court cases against JWs bordering on sexual harassment and child abuse in many countries of the world.
Please stop the lies. You can tell that only to gullible individuals who know nothing about the organization.

You're really funny o!

So when people agree to settle their scores in within themselves without resorting to violence they're not peaceful shey?

Perhaps you misconstrued being peaceful to being perfect.

For your information there is no organization of imperfect humans without complaints but then when God promised that His worshipers will settle their disparities peacefully among themselves it doesn't mean there won't be any disputes but they will make sure it doesn't lead to violence! Isaiah 2:2-4
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 2:20pm On May 12
MaxInDHouse:

You're really funny o!

So when people agree to settle their scores in within themselves without resorting to violence they're not peaceful shey?

Perhaps you misconstrued being peaceful to being perfect.

For your information there is no organization of imperfect humans without complaints but then when God promised that His worshipers will settle their disparities peacefully among themselves it doesn't mean there won't be any disputes but they will make sure it doesn't lead to violence! Isaiah 2:2-4

Will you then tell me the churches that use violence to settle their scores? Add incidental references.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:24pm On May 12
FxMasterz:

Let me tell you, many Christian organizations are doing serious Evangelism today. Deeper Life especially. Winners, Redeem, etc.

Abeg what is the essence of their evangelism when they're still supporting politics and racism sending their members into the army?

Perhaps your spiritual sight is blurred by the deception of Satan! 2Corinthians 4:4

Adeboye is the G.O. of all RCCG and Kumuyi is the G.O. of Deeperlife just as the Pope is G.O. of Catholic yet during political struggles members of all these religions will carry weapons to kill their fellow worshipers from the same denominations in other countries.

That's what Jesus' admonition made easy for true believers to see as satanic not just arguing fruitlessly! smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MightySparrow: 2:26pm On May 12
I have been saying it on this platform that this people are not honest. Why would you alter scriptures to explain the Bible?

This people don't even have authorities on these languages. I remember one Professor Furuli an authority on Assyrian's History. He was their leading translator of Assyrian language. When his prowess was tested by another Hall goer, he failed.

The man was later dis fellowshipped.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:26pm On May 12
FxMasterz:

Will you then tell me the churches that use violence to settle their scores? Add incidental references.

Any church that there members are into the military services!

When their political leaders order them to go and kill their enemies none of them thinks twice about Jesus' command again! John 13:34-35

Abeg who is their ruler, Jesus or their fellow imperfect humans? Act 5:29 smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 2:36pm On May 12
MaxInDHouse:

Any church that there members are into the military services!

When their political leaders order them to go and kill their enemies none of them thinks twice about Jesus' command again! John 13:34-35

Abeg who is their ruler, Jesus or their fellow imperfect humans? Act 5:29 smiley

My dear, if there's no army in a country, who defends the country against aggressions?

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 2:37pm On May 12
MaxInDHouse:

Abeg what is the essence of their evangelism when they're still supporting politics and racism sending their members into the army?

Perhaps your spiritual sight is blurred by the deception of Satan! 2Corinthians 4:4

Adeboye is the G.O. of all RCCG and Kumuyi is the G.O. of Deeperlife just as the Pope is G.O. of Catholic yet during political struggles members of all these religions will carry weapons to kill their fellow worshipers from the same denominations in other countries.

That's what Jesus' admonition made easy for true believers to see as satanic not just arguing fruitlessly! smiley

My dear, tell me how the church supports racism.

I would also like to know how the country is defended against aggressions in the absence of an army.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:44pm On May 12
FxMasterz:

My dear, if there's no army in a country, who defends the country against aggressions?

Ask Jesus that question because he is the one who ordered his disciples to love their enemies not MaxInDhouse {Luke 6:27-28} and warned his disciples never to raise weapons against anyone be it friend or foe! Matthew 26:52

But let me help you a little.

According to Jesus of Nazareth there is no reason for a Christian to defend any place as we are no part of the world that's dragging seats for political reasons {John 17:14} neither are we in support of any human government because our government is not from this source? John 18:36 smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:47pm On May 12
FxMasterz:

My dear, tell me how the church supports racism. I would also like to know how the country is defended against aggressions in the absence of an army.

If the Ghanaian presido is having serious issues with Nigerian presido what will they tell their soldiers to do and will RCCG members in Ghana pray for their fellow believers in Nigeria ati that time or carry weapons to kill them as their presido orders? smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 3:03pm On May 12
MaxInDHouse:

If the Ghanaian presido is having serious issues with Nigerian presido what will they tell their soldiers to do and will RCCG members in Ghana pray for their fellow believers in Nigeria ati that time or carry weapons to kill them as their presido orders? smiley

So, that's racism to you?

That's not racism. Say something else.

Regarding soldiers. Soldiers represent their countries, not the church. By defending their countries, they defend their families and friends. If there are no soldiers in every country of the world where JW operates, JW wouldn't be able to function. Is JW functioning in Ukraine as we speak? The country was de-militarized like it is in JW doctrines. Russia attacked, and JW ran away. All their members ran away, leaving the country to burn. When the war ends, they would return there to enjoy the victory that other people shed their blood to have. That's wickedness.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (91) (Reply)

I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research / 10 Miracles By Ghana Fetish Priest Anokye Okomfo I Bet You Don't Know / Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.