Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,882 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible (10950 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 8:30am On May 12
Courz:

Some people love to be Manipulated. They will go to the pit their leaders are going. Their kind enjoy being treated this way. It means God and Jesus have abandoned them and washed their hands off their matter.

I tell you bro.

How can anyone be so loyal to such evils even to the detriment of his soul?

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 8:31am On May 12
Courz:

There are similarities between Islam and JW. That's why he felt at home when he joined JW.

No wonder!

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:15am On May 12
FxMasterz:

Oh!
It's godly to manipulate scriptures?

First century Jewish religious leaders also claim that Jesus was MANIPULATING the scriptures but wisdom is justified by her children! Luke 7:35

The so called manipulative teacher was the one and only Jewish Rabbi whose followers are able to fulfill what was written in the Bible book of Joel 2:28; Micah 4:1-3; Zephaniah 3:9 and Zechariah 8:23

Today the so called manipulative organization is the one and only group fulfilling what is written in the Bible book of Act 1:8; Isaiah 2:2-4 and Matthew 28:18-20

So whatever you say about them is your own personal opinion until you can present a better performing group than them! wink

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 9:25am On May 12
achorladey:

Witchcraft itself is manipulations. It does not connotes people even involving themselves in some rituals or consultation of different mediums grin grin grin

At the bolded, you are absolutely right but manipulation is also a tell tale sign of witchcraft. I have watched different testimonies from former New age, witches and warlocks and there is one common thing they all said, that anywhere you see Control and manipulation, just know that there is Witchcraft behind the scenes. Even in Workplaces and In families. Even if you see it in a Church, just know that the pastor/Man of God is practicing Witchcraft secretly. They also said that if there is a lot of gossiping, backbiting and the atmosphere is Toxic, demons are in that place. They said it is not normal for a place to be Toxic. They have lived that life and know what they used to do to make a place Toxic. I was surprised that every one of them said the same thing. When I heard that, my mind just immediately went to JW and everything started to make sense.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 9:30am On May 12
MaxInDHouse:

First century Jewish religious leaders also claim that Jesus was MANIPULATING the scriptures but wisdom is justified by her children! Luke 7:35

Shut up your mouth! How dare you say things that are not in the Bible? Where did the pharisees ever accuse Jesus of changes verses to suit his own doctrine in order to manipulate people? Where? Was the Bible existing at that time for Jesus to do that? How dare you? How can you place Jesus in the same category with your Fraudster Watchtower? What is wrong with you? So, you can't tell good from bad? You are now like the people the Bible said who will say Good is bad and Bad is good? You don't have a conscience? I have told you before that a Demon is operating in you. Come out clean once and for all, do you still attend mosque secretly or are you in a Cult apart from JW? Because this audacity you have to place Jesus in this sort of Fraud reveals there is an entity operating in you. Confess now. Which Cult do you attend? Are you a Freemason?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 9:36am On May 12
FxMasterz:

I tell you bro.

How can anyone be so loyal to such evils even to the detriment of his soul?

They don't care about the Bible and about what it really says. These JWS, like you said, have sold their soul to Satan. At this point, what they are doing is Idolatry only that the subject of their worship is mere men like them. I can't imagine seeing this magnitude of deceit in their Bible and yet still believe I am in the right place. If the Holy Spirit is not working on you to see these lies, God has abandoned you.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 9:41am On May 12
FxMasterz:

No wonder!

Yes o. I have lived the life so I know. The level of control and manipulation is the Same for Islam and JW. Some people call JW the Boko Haram of Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 9:44am On May 12
Courz:

They don't care about the Bible and about what it really says. These JWS, like you said, have sold their soul to Satan. At this point, what they are doing is Idolatry only that the subject of their worship is mere men like them. I can't imagine seeing this magnitude of deceit in their Bible and yet still believe I am in the right place. If the Holy Spirit is not working on you to see these lies, God has abandoned you.

The funny thing is that, they see someone showing them such magnitude of fraud in their Bible and still take the person as their enemy while the fraudsters who perpetuated the frauds must be defended at all cost.

Are they hypnotized?

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 9:44am On May 12
achorladey:

The same trinitarians he does not see as true Christians are now the very ones whose works are used as evidence for what they called truth grin grin grin grin

I don't know why he loves quoting Trinitarians. Or is he secretly one? This his obsession with them is too much. You don't believe in their teachings yet you keep mentioning them to prove a point to someone who is not a Trinitarian. Janosky is always smoking Igbo before typing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 9:46am On May 12
achorladey:

He knows what you are talking about. This one will purposely start referencing the very same people he calls false christians, denigrates as DOGHEADS worshippers to use as evidence for what they call their truth cheesy grin grin grin

I tire.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 9:52am On May 12
FxMasterz:

The funny thing is that, they see someone showing them such magnitude of fraud in their Bible and still take the person as their enemy while the fraudsters who perpetuated the frauds must be defended at all cost.

Are they hypnotized?

At the bolded, Yes they are. Their leaders dabble in Spiritism. How did I know? They exposed themselves in their old publications they do not want their members to see. You can't find these publications in their online library. They have made subtle statements that allude to Spiritism. They explained how they get their doctrines and there are certain statements they make that are Occultic. Remember, this is not a Christian religion. Its roots are Masonic. They have a Masonic corporation called International Bible Student Association that meet in Masonic lodges. Their Founder was a Freemason and there are Freemasons in their midst. So, it is expected that the members will be under an influence of something they work with. There are also testimonies from people who have worked in their headquarters and have been in their inner circle. They claimed to have seen strange things. And the Freemasons that leave JW have also exposed them too. I was also able to find a testimony from a former sorcerer that exposed them too. There are just too many exposures about them at this point that can't be ignored.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 9:56am On May 12
MaxInDHouse:

The so called manipulative teacher was the one and only Jewish Rabbi whose followers are able to fulfill what was written in the Bible book of Joel 2:28; Micah 4:1-3; Zephaniah 3:9 and Zechariah 8:23

Today the so called manipulative organization is the one and only group fulfilling what is written in the Bible book of Act 1:8; Isaiah 2:2-4 and Matthew 28:18-20

So whatever you say about them is your own personal opinion until you can present a better performing group than them! wink

My dear, a claim is different from a proof.

First Century Jews thought Jesus manipulated the scriptures but never for the life of them gave any proof of such manipulation.

By comparing your scriptures with original manuscripts and other translations of the same passages, we can see the fraud being perpetuated in your group. It's even painful that you still expend much energy to go teach this fraud to people and lure gullible fellows into your deception. Is that what you call "fulfilling what is written in the book?". Going about people's homes to make more candidates for hell?

Tell me a church that is not teaching today? It seems you think it's only your false organization that is teaching.

This is why I asked you if you have ever researched beyond the confines of this satanic organization to scrutinize their teachings and make sure you're not being deceived. It seems you love the deception because even when someone has taken the pains to show you the deceptions in black and white as done by Courz on this thread, you still remain unperturbed. You love your deceivers more than you love your own soul. Or are you already in a covenant with them? You've made an oath of secrecy with them to take your soul wherever they want?

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:58am On May 12
Jewish religious leaders knows the scriptures from Genesis to Malachi so they can quote as they have developed theological schools that's for teaching their man-made traditions but one thing is sure:
Man-made traditions and doctrines can't make people act with love and dedication so all their followers are just going about with their usual businesses they can't act on what they were taught.
So when Jesus began his ministry it became obvious that his teachings sinks down into the heart of his listeners and those whose heart compels them began acting on what he taught that's why the Jewish religious leaders started saying that Jesus was MANIPULATING the scriptures to suit his agenda. In fact when they noticed that Nicodemus was speaking in support of Jesus they said:

“You are not also out of Galʹi·lee, are you? Search and see that no prophet is to be raised up out of Galʹi·lee" John 7:52

So whatever he is teaching they want to demonize it before the people as they can't figure out why his teachings is making people to act {Matthew 12:24} meaning people should stop listening to him yet out of all the religions claiming worshipers of Abrahamic God in Israel in the first century only Jesus disciples were given the spirit of God to act on what their teacher taught them! Act 1:8

Today only Jehovah's Witnesses have the boldness to go out there and meet people in their homes just as Christ Jesus commanded his disciples! Matthew 10:11-13

So if anyone is saying they're MANIPULATING the scriptures to fit in to what they're doing why not present a better performing group than them so we can see another group that's practicing what Jesus taught as he commanded his disciples to do globally? smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 10:04am On May 12
Courz:

At the bolded, Yes they are. Their leaders dabble in Spiritism. How did I know? They exposed themselves in their old publications they do not want their members to see. You can't find these publications in their online library. They have made subtle statements that allude to Spiritism. They explained how they get their doctrines and there are certain statements they make that are Occultic. Remember, this is not a Christian religion. Its roots are Masonic. They have a Masonic corporation called International Bible Student Association that meet in Masonic lodges. Their Founder was a Freemason and there are Freemasons in their midst. So, it is expected that the members will be under an influence of something they work with. There are also testimonies from people who have worked in their headquarters and have been in their inner circle. They claimed to have seen strange things. And the Freemasons that leave JW have also exposed them too. I was also able to find a testimony from a former sorcerer that exposed them too. There are just too many exposures about them at this point that can't be ignored.
Maxindhouse, if I were you, for the love of my soul, I would ask this person to tell me more, and to show me where I can go to read and unravel secrets which I would then scrutinize deeply to ensure it isn't an attempt to blackmail an innocent organization.

It would be absolute foolishness to just dismiss these allegations as lies without deep scrutiny.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:08am On May 12
FxMasterz:

My dear, a claim is different from a proof.

First Century Jews thought Jesus manipulated the scriptures but never for the life of them gave any proof of such manipulation.

Jesus taught his listeners to love and pray for their enemies {Luke 6:27-28} but the moses led the people to kill their enemies.

Jesus taught his listeners not to divorce their wives except on the ground of fornication {Matthew 19:9} but moses said they can divorce their wives if they find something indecent! Deuteronomy 24:1

So how do you convince a Jew till today that Jesus wasn't MANIPULATING the scriptures? smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 10:08am On May 12
MaxInDHouse:
Jewish religious leaders knows the scriptures from Genesis to Malachi

All these your long needless explanation did absolutely nothing. You are not supposed to use the Jewish religious leaders as a talking point except you agree with their accusations. We are not discussing that. Don't try to derail this thread with useless stories. What we are discussing is the numerous Fraud found in your Bible. The difference between Jesus and Watchtower Is One is the Mighty God, the word of God in whom deceit can never be found while your Watchtower are Fraudsters. This thread is showing you JWs that every thing they taught you was a lie. If they had no problems with the word of God, they would never have made all these changes. There is a Satanic spirit in your Cult. That Spirit that is against God and Jesus, even the Holy Spirit is working in your Cult. What kind of people go as far as changing verses to suit the Lies they give you? Only Satanic agents do this. Your Watchtower leaders are not in agreement with the Bible. Get this very clear! Your Watchtower Leaders do not like the message contained in the Bible. This is why they change verses. The earlier you accept this, the better for you. But if you think that their deception is good for you, carry on. But the world must know everything in this thread so that they can keep avoiding you people and your Bible when they see you. There are JWs in your midst that are questioning what they are being taught and how things are being run. This thread is for them.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:12am On May 12
FxMasterz:

Maxindhouse, if I were you, for the love of my soul, I would ask this person to tell me more, and to show me where I can go to read and unravel secrets which I would then scrutinize deeply to ensure it isn't an attempt to blackmail an innocent organization.

It would be absolute foolishness to just dismiss these allegations as lies without deep scrutiny.

I can't be you because i believe in the adage that says "a bird at hand worths much more than a thousand in the sky" so instead i will ask anyone speaking against God's people to present a better performing organization that's doing God's will today.

Because that's the same way faithless people in ancient times used to speak against prophets back then! Matthew 5:11-12 smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 10:12am On May 12
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus taught his listeners to love and pray for their enemies {Luke 6:27-28} but the moses led the people to kill their enemies.

Jesus taught his listeners not to divorce their wives except on the ground of fornication {Matthew 19:9} but moses said they can divorce their wives if they find something indecent! Deuteronomy 24:1

So how do you convince a Jew till today that Jesus wasn't MANIPULATING the scriptures? smiley

I don't have any business with the Jews. I was never sent to them. Those who were sent to them have been given the wisdom they need for convincing them. That's why there were many Jews who became followers of Christ in Christ s day, and there are many Jews today who are Christians. Some of them are even pastors.

But for you, you love the manipulations in your books. Maybe you even became a JW because of those manipulations.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:15am On May 12
FxMasterz:

I don't have any business with the Jews. I was never sent them. Those who were sent to them have been given the wisdom they need for convincing them. That's why there were many Jews who became followers of Christ in Christ s day, and there are many Jews today who are Christians. Some of them are even pastors.
But for you, you love the manipulations in your books. Maybe you even became a JW because of those manipulations.

So you have no point when claiming people who are performing up to expectations are manipulating God's word which you don't even know it's meaning or practical application! smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 10:17am On May 12
MaxInDHouse:

I can't be you because i believe in the adage that says "a bird at hand worths much more than a thousand in the sky" so instead i will ask anyone speaking against God's people to present a better performing organization that's doing God's will today.

Because that's the same way faithless people in ancient times used to speak against prophets back then! Matthew 5:11-12 smiley

Many Christian organizations are doing God's will today, okay. JW is doing Satan's will, and you can already see from the manipulations themselves. They're agents of Satan.

So, I didn't say you should be me, but I'm telling you that you should find out about these things for the good of your own soul.

By your response, you're saying you're not going to find out about anything. It's as good as saying 'I like it like that. I'm not interested in finding out the truth.' In that case, you're better left to yourself. There's no profit it trying to help a man who is in love with his deceivers.

4 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 10:17am On May 12
MaxInDHouse:

So you have no point when claiming people who are performing up to expectations are manipulating God's word which you don't even know it's meaning or practical application! smiley

Why did your Watchtower leaders change verses in the Bible if they are truly performing up to expectations?

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 10:21am On May 12
MaxInDHouse:

What do you mean by expectations? Is your own expectation God's expectation? Or you think God will use your expectations as His own expectation?

Who's expectation are they fulfilling by manipulating the Word of God? Maybe your expectation, and that of Satan.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:22am On May 12
FxMasterz:

Many Christian organizations are doing God's will okay.

You're really hilarious!

First of all you advise someone who knew the name of God to listen to what someone who said the divine name belongs to a demon then you said many Christian organization are doing God's will yet only Jehovah's Witnesses have love for neighbours, fellow believers and those who pose themselves as our enemies! Mark 12:31; John 13:34-35; Luke 6:27-28

Whereas your so called Christian organizations are in support of politics and racism fighting and supporting the killing of their neighbours and even their fellow believers in the same God!

Ọmọ you're really funny o! cheesy
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:28am On May 12
FxMasterz:

What do you mean by expectations? Is your own expectation God's expectation? Or you think God will use your expectations as His own expectation?
Who's expectation are the fulfilling by manipulating the Word of God? Maybe your expectation, and that of Satan.

What is the assignment Jesus gave his disciples and what are they expected to achieve with that work?

Let me answer the question then you can do the same based on your own understanding of the scriptures.

Jesus is the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} so all his disciples throughout the globe must reflect that quality as WITNESSES to the fact that the Prince of Peace has walked this planet by forming a global family of peace loving worshipers in the name of the Prince of Peace! Act 1:8 compare to Isaiah 2:2-4

That's what Jehovah's Witnesses are doing today!

Now answer the question! smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 10:33am On May 12
MaxInDHouse:

You're really hilarious!

Whereas your so called Christian organizations are in support of politics and racism fighting and supporting the killing of their neighbours and even their fellow believers in the same God!

Who are you to determine who does God's will? Are you Jesus? Your Watchtower Leaders have been teaching you Arrogance when they say you JWS are the only ones doing God's will forgetting the only person to decide that is Jesus! Do you know the kind of surprise from Jesus on judgement day that will prove you wrong? Do you know how Jesus feels about your Cult changing verses? Prepare for a shocker on judgement day.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 10:40am On May 12
MaxInDHouse:

What is the assignment Jesus gave his disciples and what are they expected to achieve with that work?

Let me answer the question then you can do the same based on your own understanding of the scriptures.

Jesus is the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} so all his disciples throughout the globe must reflect that quality as WITNESSES to the fact that the Prince of Peace has walked this planet by forming a global family of peace loving worshipers in the name of the Prince of Peace! Act 1:8 compare to Isaiah 2:2-4

So, preaching work with the use of manipulated Bible verses is the work Jesus sent you JWs to do? If you really teach truth, you will never change Bible verses! Changing verses means you disagree with the Bible and want to teach your own Imaginations. That's an Antichrist spirit. If you like preach from now till thy Kingdom come, as long as your Bible is demon inspired, all your efforts are in Vain. You're wasting your time. Why do you think people reject your preaching outside in the field service? Is It because they hate you? No. They already knew about your Bible and they are following the warning from Apostle Paul. I have been hearing about the JW Bible since I was little but indoctrination made me ignore them all.

The worst will be when you have been warned that your Bible is tainted and still refuse to listen. It means you are a partaker of Deceit and will receive the same punishment with your Watchtower leaders. Remember what Paul said about avoiding people who do not abide by the teachings of Jesus and to never allow such people into your homes. And yet, look at Watchtower changing verses that concern Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Ha! The anger from God that is doing press up. Unless your Watchtower leaders change, drop their demonic Bible and give their lives to Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 10:43am On May 12
MaxInDHouse:

You're really hilarious!

First of all you advise someone who knew the name of God to listen to what someone who said the divine name belongs to a demon

No I never heard him say that, and that's not why I'm here.

It's not a matter of listening to someone or not listening to someone. It's a matter of of confirmed manipulation of scriptures ( regardless of who is presenting the manipulation, a proof is a proof) in your books. The message is clearly confirmed. Forget the messanger.

then you said many Christian organization are doing God's will yet only Jehovah's Witnesses have love for neighbours, fellow believers and those who pose themselves as our enemies! Mark 12:31; John 13:34-35; Luke 6:27-28
False, what do you mean by this statement? Love for their neighbors from JWs? Hilarious!

Even on this forum, you guys a full of curses, vulgarity and unimaginable villainy for your neighbors. Foremost among you is one guy called janosky. What audacity do you have to tell such a blatant lie? Is lying also one of the wills of God you claim to be doing?

Would you show me how Christian organizations have been supporting fighting, racism and killings? Tell me how the christian body has voiced its support for such things.

As for politics, what's wrong with politics? If there's no politics, how would the world be without kings, governors or presidents? You mean the world should not have leaders? Everyone should be doing what he likes? And if you say politics is satanic, is it wise for godly people to leave leadership to godless people? Are you saying that godless people should be in control of this world while godly people look away? Is it rather not good for godly people to take over governments, and institute God's will in their domains? Tell me where God condemned politics in the Bible. For your information, God is the installer of leaders. But if God's people run away from such responsibilities, who should God install? The godless people who made themselves available of cause would take over government and continue to perpetuate evil in the world. Politics is not what we're discussing here anyway, so please in your response, do not try to divert the focus of this discussion to another argument on politics. My point is already clear.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 10:51am On May 12
MaxInDHouse:

JWs are not doing that! Instead, they're manipulating scriptures, meeting in masonic lodges and pretending to be Jehovah's Witness to deceive people. Their so called gatherings are not peaceful gatherings in anyway. There are incidents of sexual exploitations, child abuse, malice, hypocrisy, rifts and deception. There are several court cases against JWs bordering on sexual harassment and child abuse in many countries of the world.

Please stop the lies. You can tell that only to gullible individuals who know nothing about the organization.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by oteneaaron(m): 11:10am On May 12
Nice work Courz, this is a great thread.

Some years ago when I first woke up from the LIES of Watchtower as a PIMO, I made the decision to stop using the New World Translation.

There were many times I would be in the Kingdom hall, but my own translation of the Bible would different from what was used from the platform.

Manipulation of scriptures to fit into the official dogma is a mark of religious cults.

Even the Mormon church have their own version of scripture that fits into their dogma or doctrines.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:35am On May 12
Courz:

Yes o. I have lived the life so I know. The level of control and manipulation is the Same for Islam and JW. Some people call JW the Boko Haram of Christianity.

I read someone said they are the wannabe Islam of Christianity grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:37am On May 12
oteneaaron:
Nice work Courz, this is a great thread.

Some years ago when I first woke up from the LIES of Watchtower as a PIMO, I made the decision to stop using the New World Translation.

There were many times I would be in the Kingdom hall, but my own translation of the Bible would different from what was used from the platform.

Manipulation of scriptures to fit into the official dogma is a mark of religious cults.

Even the Mormon church have their own version of scripture that fits into their dogma or doctrines.

The control cannot be in place and effective without manipulating the Bible to fit their ready made doctrines grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:38am On May 12
FxMasterz:

JWs are not doing that! Instead, they're manipulating scriptures, meeting in masonic lodges and pretending to be Jehovah's Witness to deceive people. Their so called gatherings are not peaceful gatherings in anyway. There are incidents of sexual exploitations, child abuse, malice, hypocrisy, rifts and deception. There are several court cases against JWs bordering on sexual harassment and child abuse in many countries of the world.

Please stop the lies. You can tell that only to gullible individuals who know nothing about the organization.

He has to keep repeating that reassurance to remain in the illusion created for him of being in a spiritual paradise. We know both spiritual and physical paradise don't exist in their midst.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (91) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Version Of The Bible? / Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia / Chosen For Laughter. Sermon And Prayer Point By Pastor E A Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.