Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? (22950 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by DonroxyII: 5:19pm On May 12
jaszplus12:

Bro...the action wey dey my body na for driving loooonngg distance and adventure!
For there, I dey shine!!
Lol, A Man must Be Baddo atleast in One Hustle grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by Medici777: 7:00pm On May 12
DonroxyII:
Because Another Nigga is Carrying your Candy Away .... tongue

If I have time, Na this wedding I go like attend ..

What a better atmosphere to train one's heart on how to let go & become solidly Matured...

I will even sprayed them money still go greet the husband & peace out like a Real Odogwu!

Life na turn by turn ... no wahala cheesy
I see my absence as being respectful to the couple. I guess you’re not mature enough to understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by Kobicove(m): 7:18pm On May 12
Silentgroper:
tell me, during the ceremony, you won't be mocking that guy in your mind ...

Knowing you've engaged in numerous coitus with the said lady..

If you like mock him in your mind, so long as you do not create a nuisance at the occasion there is nothing wrong in attending the wedding of an ex if you're invited.

The fact that you're exes does not mean you should become enemies!
Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by jaszplus12(m): 7:29pm On May 12
DonroxyII:
Lol, A Man must Be Baddo atleast in One Hustle grin
I love the adrenaline behind the wheel...

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by emmyfemmy1(m): 8:57pm On May 12
Natbrowny:
No dey worry us dis morning

As she decent so, mayb u sef will find a decent babe 4ursef to marry coming from another man like you.

Decent? πŸ˜‚ 😁
Gbayiii πŸ‘
Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by NothingDoMe: 10:57pm On May 12
DonroxyII:
Imagine ....

Many Girls are very razz but They ain't dicked before .... they are just tagging along their friend just to feel among so nobody go dey call dem "Jew" !!
Exactly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked / Pick One Nd She's Yours! / Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.