Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,164 members, 7,842,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? (22982 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by Offpoint1: 1:06pm On May 11
grin
Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by SamgoldBaba: 1:09pm On May 11
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Abeg if you want to attend, attend and stop disturbing our peace this morning undecided

This life na merry-go-round kind of stuff......

This is where marrying a virgin becomes the sweetest bae in life...

Hundred for you boss
Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by habakukjss3: 1:10pm On May 11
UncleSuru:
There's this good friend of mine we met in uni days. We maintained the friendship after school and I've slept with her countless times. She's a decent lady and her wedding is later this year. She insists I must attend but I keep asking myself if it is proper.

I will have to see the guy that will take over from where I stopped, buy aso ebi, take pictures, laugh and dance with someone I've slept with his to-be wife multiple times?

Maybe I just have a very active conscience.

I also have the feeling this lady wants to keep in touch even after marriage.

Isn't it better not to just attend?

You have low reasoning..
Does attending an ex wedding means you must take pictures, dance and laugh with the groom.

Stop being too myopic, many ex's of your wife to be will still attend your wedding and dance with u.

Stop making something out of nothing

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by Reelmii: 1:11pm On May 11
UncleSuru:

Decent to an extent.
to an extent of allowing u sleep with her countless times...u just shouldn't have added the part that u slep with her countless times if u wanted to use the word DESENT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by Sermwell(m): 1:13pm On May 11
UncleSuru:

Not everyone settles for a non virgin bro.

I rather die single than marry a non virgin.
This is very funny!! cheesy grin

I'm tempted to ask how old you are!
But hope you are a Virgin too oh? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by toprealman: 1:15pm On May 11
UncleSuru:
There's this good friend of mine we met in uni days. We maintained the friendship after school and I've slept with her countless times. She's a decent lady and her wedding is later this year. She insists I must attend but I keep asking myself if it is proper.

I will have to see the guy that will take over from where I stopped, buy aso ebi, take pictures, laugh and dance with someone I've slept with his to-be wife multiple times?

Same is happening to the lady you will marry…it goes around.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by blackjack21(m): 1:16pm On May 11
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Abeg if you want to attend, attend and stop disturbing our peace this morning undecided

Like say the Banny that you'll later marry will not fall into the same category too? undecided.

Na the innocent husband I just dey pity for...Cuz if you and that werey of a would-be wife get any slight chance,e sure me die say una go lash undecided

Why would you think the husband is actually innocent?
He is probably inviting his own “school friend “ to his wedding too. Just as you said, it is a merry go round. grin

5 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by CheedyJ(m): 1:17pm On May 11
Provided you didn't meet ur wife intact,na person sef dey burst her b4 u so,stop feeling fly
Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by REALretep(m): 1:28pm On May 11
UncleSuru:

You are yet to fully understand that in this world, we reap what we sow... what goes around comes around...what we do to others comes back to us
I don't wish you bad, but have you imagined marrying a virgin wife that will end up knacking other men while being married to you or giving you children that are not yours biologically?

My advise is that you should follow the direction of your spirit that is already uncomfortable about attending her wedding and knacking her afterwards.
Stay away from premarital sex!!!
Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by kapelvej: 1:38pm On May 11
It appears your main intent is to emphasize the countless sex times

6 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by ednut1(m): 1:44pm On May 11
Doesn’t make sense. Cut her off

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by Thugnificent(m): 1:45pm On May 11
Food security is a serious issue that will affect everybody in this country soon, and na person wey chop dey get energy for wedding and honeymoon activities

Please follow my farming journey here 👇

https://www.nairaland.com/8087087/farming-journey

And my call for investors here 👇

https://www.nairaland.com/8087908/please-how-access-loans-proposed

Shalom cool
Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by ovieigho(m): 1:50pm On May 11
Lol
Your “countless “ times fit no pass 4times like that o 😀😀

Lady look you finish no pester you for marriage and now Invite you to see his ( special ) man 😄

Paddy mi , close your eyes in shame o……

5 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by mrdharkchild(m): 1:59pm On May 11
I know a very beautiful virgin girl, who just graduated from UNN, who got married last month.

Very beautiful, like fair big ass beauty.

Guess what, she narrated her first sex to her female friend as painful (unbearable).

The guy wey marry am no get 2 heads.
That's the type of woman I can go ballistic for.

Not these Fairly used girls with their "find a God-fearing guy who can take care of me and love me unconditionally" mentality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by Autobiography: 2:09pm On May 11
Depends on how u see it, but in society of today it doesn't really matter, as long as d knacking stopped and d relationship remained cordial. Except if u r hiding something..... If d husband is mature enough... No Lele. The only problem is when u don't know where to draw d line

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by nkemjacob2(m): 2:11pm On May 11
If U are not emotionally attached to her, U can attend

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by advanceDNA: 2:13pm On May 11
Kobicove:

Times have changed, those days of waiting strictly till after marriage before having sex are gone for good.

The fact that a lady was sexually active before marriage does not necessarily mean that she is not decent undecided

Somethings shouldn't change for the worse .....This is why marriage don't last anymore...paternity fraud everywhere, std in marriage

How can Two pple getting married to each other have slept with 40 other pple previously.....and u pple think it's okay...??

The problem is y'all think..marriage fixes the sexual appetite people have been used to over the years...

How can u be hoping from on penis/vagina to another and think a signing a marriage certificate and aso ebi on one stvpîd Saturday will make u stay with one person

Órí gbó gbó yín tí dàrú

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by placeofallure(f): 2:15pm On May 11
UncleSuru:

Virgin or no marriage bro. As scarce as virgins may be, they're still out there.

If I'm this skeptical about something that wouldn't bother many, then you should know I won't end up with someone like the lady.

Virgin or no marriage.

Have you been celibate? If not you shouldn't be looking for a virgin. You'd be undeserving of one.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by BodyCount: 2:16pm On May 11
UncleSuru:

You have SLEPT with a DECENT lady COUNTLESS times? grin grin grin
Are you a retãrd or you're just pretending?
Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by BodyCount: 2:21pm On May 11
Yelight:
Grossly immature post. Do you know how many guys have slept and/or sleeping with your own wife or wife to be?
No guy would have slept with her if she's a virgin.
Virgins are the ultimate goal.
Eating LEFTOVERS and USED products is distasteful and disgusting.
Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by yemclef(m): 2:25pm On May 11
Please attend.Having intimacy does not mean anything because you will surely marry someone else girl friend. This is free world.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by bolademi(m): 2:47pm On May 11
UncleSuru:

Do you know how many people have slept with the one you want to marry ?
Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by achorladey: 2:58pm On May 11
Julibet:
The worst thing is that she'll still deny her husband to be sex multiple times when he wants it and she's not in the mood yet she dy give you back to back grin

UncleSuru come and redefine decent as it applies to the bold in Julibet post.
Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by Aguiyimba(m): 3:01pm On May 11
UncleSuru:

Someone slept with your mother before your father married her. So man up and stop talking rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by LordIsaac(m): 3:14pm On May 11
Marry a virgin today! I can’t overemphasize this wisdom.😊

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by UncleSuru: 3:29pm On May 11
Aguiyimba:

Someone slept with your mother before your father married her. So man up and stop talking rubbish

Not everyone is like the LovePeddler who gave birth to you.

It is people like you that will be sleeping with your neighbour's wife and still be laughing with him.

You must be very pained you didn't marry a virgin.

Werey.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by Jeje247: 3:41pm On May 11
immortalcrown:

I didn't know that decent people mess around.
Even decent people can drop their guards down when they encounter the right people. Life is complicated and people end up not marrying those they love deeply due to twists of fate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by 7upnigeria: 3:41pm On May 11
immortalcrown:

I didn't know that decent people mess around.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by Jeje247: 3:42pm On May 11
Uptheante:

At the bolded, decent ladies don't get slept with so many times.
She's not a decent lady as long as she has sex with someone who's not her husband. She has been fornicating with you & fornication is a sin. So she's not a decent lady
Decent is not same as holy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by diogo23: 3:58pm On May 11
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Like say the Banny that you'll later marry will not fall into the same category too? undecided.

Na the innocent husband I just dey pity for...Cuz if you and that werey of a would-be wife get any slight chance,e sure me die say una go lash undecided

That's how someone will pity you
Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by Segzy19: 4:48pm On May 11
Be like say you don't how the female gender thinks sha! She has moved on and forgotten all the sex you guys had. To her, it was an exercise which she enjoyed while it lasted with you. Her ultimate aim like most women is getting married to a man, which is now happening. Na you still dey worry yourself abi past sex experience...

If you want to attend and if you don't want to, then do not. The lady don move on...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by Medici777: 5:12pm On May 11
UncleSuru:

I wouldn’t attend

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man / Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) / Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.