Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,633 members, 7,847,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist (21162 Views)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by folake4u(f): 9:41pm On May 16
Farfalla:

Like I said, it's not the common thing. Still, it wouldn't be practical to lie anyway because somewhere down the line a copy of your national ID card would be required to sign a rental lease agreement.

Our ID cards usually indicate our full names (even if you have 4), date of birth, place of birth, place issued, and county/sub-county of origin (this is basically where your village people reside and it's the part stupïd bigots rush to see first). Unless you walk around with a fake ID here it will be difficult to lie about your tribe.

"No Igbo tenant", "Yoruba preferred". Chai! Your own is too undiluted. grin

That is true though.

There are many tenants in Nigeria that don't even sign tenancy agreement.

Hahaha but yes, that is the reality people face through when house hunting in Nigeria especially in Lagos.
Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by UnfairLife7(m): 6:21pm On May 17
givedemwotowoto:

A b!tch will always show herself!

How can any man respect a lady who talks like this?

This one is stinky street food!

Get a life!
poor man I'm not a lad. I'm a guy that knows your type of person.
Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by etrange: 7:24am On May 23
bukatyne:

And how does feminism solve the problems listed above? undecided

You imply that the families these things don't happen are 'feminists'/ believe in feminism?

What do you think feminism is?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? / The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.