Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,205 members, 7,842,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist (21051 Views)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by bukatyne(f): 3:15pm On May 12
GloriousGbola:

who would a guy enjoy bonking more - a woman who has been taught that sex is nothing more than a chore to be endured for having babies, and who has been taught to lie down, look at the ceiling and count until it is over, or an unrestrained chick who expects to finish and will ride you and maybe throw in some fellato to get you going?

i actually kind of agree. women in the west are largely but not completely emancipated. most of chimamadas talk imho is pandering to women who already have it made. she is from eastern nigeria, where women and girl children still get the short end of the stick. she can do so much more with her platform to better the lives and opportunities for disadvantaged women from her area, rather than getting meaningless male only chieftaincy titles . [yay we have beaten the patriachy!]

You believe feminism would make a woman 'more expressive' in bed?

I laugh in Japanese grin cheesy

One of the most expressive Christian books on marriage - sex was written by a woman who doesn't believe she & her husband are 'equals'.

You really do not want to know what some women who are 'Conservative' discuss when they are together.

Feminism might make a woman more sexually loose; it would not make her more expressive. I would argue that it might make her less because you need to embody your womanhood to freely enjoy yourself & enjoy your man.

@women emancipation in the West: what is still holding them back today?

Oh! The chieftaincy title she got was male only? Do they have a female only chieftaincy title? Are the men fighting for it or lobbying for it to prove that it is not for only women?

These women inherently think men are superior hence playing catchup.

Because if she thought the female titles as equal in worth as the male titles, she would work hard to merit the female title and perform exploits with it.

And how do Eastern women & girls get the short end of the stick?

1 Like

Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by bukatyne(f): 3:37pm On May 12
GloriousGbola:

i went to a school up north. this was in the 90s. the bulk of the students were from the south. there were very few students from the north. anyway, three completely raw northern students - not even from the city but rural villages got admission.

two girls, one boy. the father of one of the girls passed away when she was in jss3 or maybe ss1. her uncle immediately swooped in and married her off. we never saw her again. what do you think that girl would be today if he dad had not passed away? quite likely she would have made it all the way to university. i have some classmates like that who were from very poor backgrounds who are doing very very well fro where they came from.

that unfortunate girls father was a feminist - as he wanted more for his daughter than for her to be a child bride and nothing else.

The North has a religious & poverty problem and not 'lack of feminism' problem. I do not think Buhari is more 'feminist' than the uncle of the poor girl; yet his daughters had their masters before they got married.

Poor girls in the North get married off; poor boys in the North become almanjris.

First indication of their peculiar problem is that in a Northern school, only three students were Northerners.... Two girls and a boy.

Secondly, extended families have not been known to be saintly in our society. I wouldn't be shocked if the uncle's daughters were in the best schools.

1 Like

Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by cococandy(f): 4:34pm On May 12
Eunoiaa:

There are stupid male celebrities that make a fool of themselves every now and then, from Samklef to Black faze to Drake and Kendrick Lamar recent beef, but when you're blinded by agenda, you can not see anything else contrary to it.

Oh this is the one!

They are always ready to give men grace but let it be a woman 🙄
Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by Probz(m): 5:52pm On May 12
Tallesty1:
What exactly is the problem here?

You dey mind ’em?
Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by Elidrisy20: 6:28pm On May 12
Just pray for her
Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by SmartyPants(m): 7:09pm On May 12
1Sharon:

Are you being for real right now?

So, no cases right? Rest.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by Ezyp(m): 10:21pm On May 12
BloodyDoe:
I don’t see any problem here, what’s wrong against advocating for women’s right. Feminism as it is, is the political and economic liberation of women all over the world and we need more women, young girls to wake and stand against all form of gender segregation and stereotypes against women.

Feminism is not a woman refusing to cook for her husband or whatever you think it is. It is both men and women standing on equal grounds in the society.

As a lady, please tell me one right you don't have in 2024

2 Likes

Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by Konquest: 11:40pm On May 12
joemag:
I recently went home to check on my parents. It happens that our lastborn who is in a boarding school also was around for a week break they were given at school.

On one of the evenings as I was talking to her and her dreams and aspirations this 16 old girl told me she wanted to become a Feminist. I was shocked but remained calm and gently asked her what she meant by being a Feminist.
She told me that by that she aims to become an advocate of women's right. She started narrating how men are domesticating women and whole lots.
I was marvelled at her passion and zeal and how convincing she was .
Deep down I knew that I have a problem to solve and I needs pragmatic steps in order not to cause more harms.

This girl has written her JAMB with nice scores and will soon be in the varsity.

Please, is there anyone with concrete approach on how I will go about this?
That's quite interesting.

Being a Feminist in it's true sense isn't a bad thing but a couple of toxic strains of women are deviating from the ideal definition of feminism. Even some men worldwide are Feminists who have a passion for the welfare of women and ensuring that they have a level playing field to gain access to opportunities in the society just like men.

Therefore, read up about what Feminism truly entails and let your 16-year-old younger sister KNOW about the two aspects of Feminists out there, then guide her during further discussions towards the legit aspect of Feminism. I suspect that she is gearing up to read law or any of the social sciences in the Uni based on her interest in being a Feminist.
Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by missjekyll: 5:05am On May 13
The only one who needs help here is you.

Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by missjekyll: 6:03am On May 13
Obviously, she got the brains in the family.
Best get out of her way as she is going places. I ve got a niece like her,very very smart

You are lucky to have her. Please keep us posted on her progress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by missjekyll: 6:08am On May 13
MrLibrarian ,why are you in my emails? I may be the most feminist woman on the Nairaland, how did you not pick this up?

Was I not clear enough? Could I be anymore clearer? I do not get on with redpillers.

1 Like

Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by descarado: 6:09am On May 13
SmartyPants:

- Do you know that ladies don't get late parent's inheritance in many traditional settings?

Nigerian law has taken care of this. When deprived, go to Court.

- Do you know that a man can send his wife parking without a dime in Nigeria regardless of how long they've been together?

That's a lie. Nigerian law clearly provides for asset sharing.

- Do you know there's a huge pay gap between men and women at work?

This has been disproved globally. Men simply work more than women.

- Do you know that ladies are still forced into marriage today?

This is against Nigerian law.

- Do you know that many landlords won't rent out thier spaces to single ladies today?

Many landlords also don't rent homes to single men. I'm one and had to face the stigma of potentially being a yahoo boy.

- Do you know child marriage is still a thing today?

This is generally against Nigerian law but yes it is a problem in certain parts, and probably the only valid point you've made here.

- Do you widows are still made to go through spiritual rites to prove they didn't kill her husband?

- Do you know some ladies still get mutilated?

- Do you know fathers beat thier daughters to pup for having a boyfriend?

Okay, fathers (and mothers) beat their children for all sorts of things. How is this a feminist issue?

Secondly, do you think teenage pregnancies have a disproportionately adverse effect on girls than on guys? If yes, would increased protection by way of discipline be good or bad? Btw, focusing on fathers here when both parents are just as likely to beat their daughters for sexual misdemeanours is sexism from you.

- Do you know that men are considered first for management positions at work and political positions, and ladies are only considered when their track records are overly obvious? This implies that women need to work twice as hard to be there.

No I don't know that. I'd be interested in seeing your source/evidence.

- Do you know that many educated women are doing small businesses today because thier husbands believe "someone has to run the home" or because their spouses are threatened by the the possibility of them becoming career ladies?

If a couple agree on how to run their home, I don't see how that is an issue for the rest of us.

The list is endless, yet all these are more or less institutional and they are NOTHING compared to societal perception and gender stereotypes below:

- Do you know that women are judged by what they put on but we all went on a huge protest when SARS started profiling guys based on thier outfit/hairstyle.

This is a genuinely absurd thing to say. Young men are still judged by their appearance. Dreadlocks, tattoos, etc are frowned at for men. We protested against SARS because they were being killed for it! Have a word with yourself.

- Do you know that a woman with a cheating husband is expected to fight for her marriage and find a way to regain his interest while a cheating wife should be sent home?

That's only because these women are overly dependent on their husbands. Nowadays empowered Nigerian women are getting divorced every day - go to Court and see.

- Do you know that when a lady get raped today, many people still ask "what was she doing at his place? What was she wearing? Why did she accept his money? Etc."

Nigerian law forbids rape. People will always ask stupid questions, this is not a feminist issue.

- Do you know that when a man commits a crime, we all come on this app to criticize him, but when it's a lady, everyone starts insulting the gender "fear women", "Nigerian women are useless", "women of now-a-days", etc.

No. Can I see evidence?

- Do you know that when a corps member sleeps with his students who indicated interest in him and creates a thread about it on here, many people gather to talk about how these girls are spoiled and not about the adult that took advantage of a teenager?

No, I have seen such persons get bashed roundly.

- Do you know that Davido went around sleeping with different women and getting them pregnant and him that slept with multiple people isn't a hoe, but the individuals he slept with are called hoes even though they were exclusive with him when it happened?

No I don't. Maybe share some sources showing that the individuals are called hoes while he hasn't ever been called that, and that they were in exclusive relationships at the time - though I don't know why we're discussing Davido.

- Do you know that most families reduce the potentials of thier girl child by teaching her how to be a good wife and not how to survive on her own? She does the cleaning and cooking, she learns how not to dress, she learns how to speak gently like a lady, etc. while the boys go out there to explore, make mistakes, learn from them and build the confidence required to push through life as an individual.

Nigerian law provides for equal access to education so girls certainly are out there - wherever out there is. If anything it sounds like the girls are getting preferential treatment here.

- Do you know that morality in society is degenerating and people still believe it's because girls of now-a-days are into money or because they sleep around?

No. Would like to see your source.

- Do you know that a girl that goes into a guy's to indicate interest in him is a hoe but a man that does it is a sharp shooter?

No.

- Do you know that merely being a lady in the entertainment industry gets you labeled as a hoe?

No. Can't remember anyone ever calling Patience Ozokwor a hoe for example.

- Do you know that regardless of how successful a single or divorced lady is, people will still focus on the fact that there is no man in her life?

Some people will always think a certain way. This is not a feminist issue.

- Do you know about 90% of all the ladies on this platform left between 2014 to 2024 due to the growing sexism on here?

Interesting. Share your source.

- Do you know that I only stopped typing cause I have things to do and nor because there isn't more to type?

No, but I'm glad you stopped.

- Do you know that most guy would quickly dismiss all these as 'imagined' or by saying 'oh, we have issues too'?

Interesting. So you want to use this point to emotionally blackmail guys into agreeing with you? cheesy

Stop lying.
The good thing about life is we all have sisters, nieces, aunts, mothers and daughters. It will reach everybody.
Don't advocate cause it is your family member or want to kill somebody on their behalf
Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by SmartyPants(m): 6:13am On May 13
descarado:

Stop lying.
The good thing about life is we all have sisters, nieces, aunts, mothers and daughters. It will reach everybody.
Don't advocate cause it is your family member or want to kill somebody on their behalf

Point out the lie(s).

Btw it would take extremely low intelligence for you to think that i don't care about th rights of women just because I don't believe there is a place for feminism as a gendered cause.

But that's an aside. I am eagerly looking forward to an insightful post that shows where the lies lie. Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by descarado: 6:19am On May 13
theredaddy:

they don't have my contact, but there lifestyle is enough testament
what other reason will make men avoid these women like plague undecided
For a Nigeria standard of feminist, toke, linda, tonto are feminist ... we've seen toke and tonto cry on social media tired of loneliness, how does it depict "Happy"
Who told you men are avoiding them?
Seriously shocked shocked

So being a feminist is being man hater?
Boy, go and sit down, you know nothing about feminism.
It was actually men feminists that pushed for equal opportunities for women in the West.
Yes, men.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by descarado: 6:25am On May 13
dominique:

Oga go and dit down. Has feminism destroyed Chimamanda Adichie and other self acclaimed feminists? Was it Feminism that killed that famous red piller that died like a dog on top of a prostitute after all his hypocritical red pill teachings? Worry more about how your bitter red pill is turning more and more men into toxic lunatics. At least the feminists are not running around the Internet like mad dogs rummaging for stories (whether real or fake) to bring men down. Are the feminists digging out old stories to run men down? The most bitter Feminist is better than the "sweetest" alfa male.
Point of correction like I had always said in this forum, alpha male are the sweetest kind of man any woman will hope for.
The truth is that non of these people and their mentors know the meaning of alpha male.
A lion King is an alpha male.
It was coined by female romance writers as the man of every woman's dream through shifters fantasy stories, then spiral human male.
Do they read?
Nope.
So, how will they know the meaning of what they are claiming to be when it's actually what all women want?
Silly folks.
The reason I never care to check out that their useless thread.

1 Like

Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by GrandFinale2021(m): 6:35am On May 13
missjekyll:
MrLibrarian ,why are you in my emails? I may be the most feminist woman on the Nairaland, how did you not pick this up?

Was I not clear enough? Could I be anymore clearer? I do not get on with redpillers.
so if he is in your emails why post it here publicly?
Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by descarado: 6:56am On May 13
etrange:

You may not see it because you aren't the one on the receiving end, and that's okay. The problem only arises when it's presented to you and you still find ways to dismiss them. I'll give you a few and it's going to be one hell of a long list:

- Do you know that ladies don't get late parent's inheritance in many traditional settings?
- Do you know that a man can send his wife parking without a dime in Nigeria regardless of how long they've been together?
- Do you know there's a huge pay gap between men and women at work?
- Do you know that ladies are still forced into marriage today?
- Do you know that many landlords won't rent out thier spaces to single ladies today?
- Do you know child marriage is still a thing today?
- Do you widows are still made to go through spiritual rites to prove they didn't kill her husband?
- Do you know some ladies still get mutilated?
- Do you know fathers beat thier daughters to pup for having a boyfriend?
- Do you know that men are considered first for management positions at work and political positions, and ladies are only considered when their track records are overly obvious? This implies that women need to work twice as hard to be there.
- Do you know that many educated women are doing small businesses today because thier husbands believe "someone has to run the home" or because their spouses are threatened by the the possibility of them becoming career ladies?

The list is endless, yet all these are more or less institutional and they are NOTHING compared to societal perception and gender stereotypes below:

- Do you know that women are judged by what they put on but we all went on a huge protest when SARS started profiling guys based on thier outfit/hairstyle.
- Do younknow that a woman with a cheating husband is expected to fight for her marriage and find a way to regain his interest while a cheating wife should be sent home?
- Do you know that when a lady get raped today, many people still ask "what was she doing at his place? What was she wearing? Why did she accept his money? Etc."
- Do you know that when a man commits a crime, we all come on this app to criticize him, but when it's a lady, everyone starts insulting the gender "fear women", "Nigerian women are useless", "women of now-a-days", etc.
- Do you know that when a corps member sleeps with his students who indicated interest in him and creates a thread about it on here, many people gather to talk about how these girls are spoiled and not about the adult that took advantage of a teenager?
- Do you know that Davido went around sleeping with different women and getting them pregnant and him that slept with multiple people isn't a hoe, but the individuals he slept with are called hoes even though they were exclusive with him when it happened?
- Do you know that most families reduce the potentials of thier girl child by teaching her how to be a good wife and not how to survive on her own? She does the cleaning and cooking, she learns how not to dress, she learns how to speak gently like a lady, etc. while the boys go out there to explore, make mistakes, learn from them and build the confidence required to push through life as an individual.
- Do you know that morality in society is degenerating and people still believe it's because girls of now-a-days are into money or because they sleep around?
- Do you know that a girl that goes into a guy's to indicate interest in him is a hoe but a man that does it is a sharp shooter?
- Do you know that merely being a lady in the entertainment industry gets you labeled as a hoe?
- Do you know that regardless of how successful a single or divorced lady is, people will still focus on the fact that there is no man in her life?
- Do you know about 90% of all the ladies on this platform left between 2014 to 2024 due to the growing sexism on here?
- Do you know that I only stopped typing cause I have things to do and nor because there isn't more to type?
- Do you know that most guy would quickly dismiss all these as 'imagined' or by saying 'oh, we have issues too'?

You see, feminism is about gender equality. Fighting for equality isn't all about changing the written laws, it's also about changing mindset and empowering women. To be a feminist isn't about hating men or not cooking at home. It's about freedom of choice and equal playing ground. It's not against men (except you really believe one gender should be superior to the other). In fact, feminism will help reduce the pressure on men in our society today. When a feminist preaches, they don't target men alone, they also target all those overly dependent women that you all complain about (the urgent 2k and those that bring nothing to the table). Therefore, we should all be feminists.

The OP has a very brilliant younger sister who is discerning enough to recognize these things at her age, but he's here asking for ways to cut her wings and subdue her. Tomorrow, when she goes after men for survival, he will still be the one to come here and cry foul.
You know your society very well.

Sorry to use this word as you are a man and many men are just as good as you but you see the ones crying fowl everytime lacks self confidence.
Self esteem is very low. They get their voice by subduing women.
Unfortunately, they have been the ones piloting the affairs of this nation. See how developed we are that we are chasing away immigrants.
UK was worst than Nigeria.
Women were treated like shit. Married women worst.
Concubines has more value. Lords travel far and wide with trained concubines. Mistresses. Theses mistresses were well read. One of them named Nigeria. And if you revolt, you will be termed a witch, thanks to the "church" and publicly burned.
Because a wife wants more attention from her husband, to be treated as a human not worst than piece of shit for breeding purposes only.
These women continued to protest even though they end up dead, they went on hunger strike, blocked parliament etc and thus that gave birth to the name feminism. Not long ago, male BBC news casters were paid more than women doing exactly the same job. Democracy started in uk 1832 but women voted for the first time 1918( for some women, very few privileged ones) and 1928 for all women.
The lady that championed this died before casting her first vote.

When we in Nigeria start shouting men in uk are emasculated, I usually laugh because their men have not seen up to 1 over 100 of what their grand mothers and great grand mothers passed through.

Nigeria treated women better in the olden days but religion has produced toxic men instead of progressive men with their surrender and submit to your man mantra. Our men carried it on their head and even if he don't go to church, he will always know that qoute. Thanks to oyedepo adenoye and Co that reduced their wives to nothing except mummy GO.

I actually have a lot to write about this topic cos Nigeria will never be good until they get it right.
U treat your woman like trash, your country burns.

1 Like

Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by Gerrard59(m): 8:06am On May 13
Eunoiaa:

I see.

Because if this even was generally true, we wouldn't have any old bitter witches that are set in their ways and inspiring and influencing us younger ones that we're thankful for now.

Witchcraft has nothing to do with being conservative. Across the world, most young men are becoming conservative. This has played out even in elections where young men vote for ultra-conservative parties. A few years ago, one would have predicted they would be uber-liberal.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by Gerrard59(m): 8:07am On May 13
bukatyne:

Honestly, everyone dey find hustle; may they get blessings from it.

As long as they don't force anyone to buy it, more power to them.

I frankly don't know how a woman who understands how a woman's body and womanhood works believe that you can sexually compete with a man. Like how?

Well, Eunoiaa believes otherwise. If Nigerian young men are smart enough, they would be the number one vocal supporters of sexual liberalism rather than complaining. grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by theredaddy: 9:23am On May 13
descarado:

Who told you men are avoiding them?
Seriously shocked shocked

So being a feminist is being man hater?
Boy, go and sit down, you know nothing about feminism.
It was actually men feminists that pushed for equal opportunities for women in the West.
Yes, men.

Maybe i should rephrase, Men after them are for sex to depict "silverware" ... no man in his right senses will marry them, .. @least they are avoiding something

There is really nothing much about feminism in actual sense, the scope of feminism centers on women taking those opportunities Men have, .... all in the name of big grammar not even cococandy can call Albino for me whiteman abeggi undecided

There is no such thing as Men- Feminist ... the right word is simp, and women use/manipulate Simps to push their agenda. check most of these Simps Men out there actions & reasoning don't always align with Men's course.

Equal Opportunity is the biggest Facade anyone can bear in mind, You must understand carry different resume, name, connection and above all GRace, these are constant factors inhibiting Equal opportunities regardless of gender

2 Likes

Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by doggedfighter(f): 10:17am On May 13
GloriousGbola:

Not sure one can call red pill an opposite of feminism.

Once upon a time women could not vote, could not work, could not decide their own futures or own their own destiny.

The red pill movement is definitely not the opposite of that since the original protagonists are privileged white men who have always had these rights.

Also feminism has always existed in Africa but maybe not under that name.

Felas mother funmilayo ransom kuti mobilized women in colonial times to stand up to the white district officers and resist being taxed and to focus on their kids proper education. All this while being married to a husband who put together one of the first secondary schools AGS grammer school

Kai ! GloriousGbola your head is full of history and facts.
Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by dominique(f): 10:51am On May 13
descarado:

Point of correction like I had always said in this forum, alpha male are the sweetest kind of man any woman will hope for.
The truth is that non of these people and their mentors know the meaning of alpha male.
A lion King is an alpha male.
It was coined by female romance writers as the man of every woman's dream through shifters fantasy stories, then spiral human male.
Do they read?
Nope.
So, how will they know the meaning of what they are claiming to be when it's actually what all women want?
Silly folks.
The reason I never care to check out that their useless thread.

There's alpha male and There's alfa mail. Alpha male are responsible and reliable men with impeccable leadership skills. Then There's the alfa mail's who are nothing but online nuisances.
Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by Eunoiaa(f): 11:25am On May 13
Gerrard59:
Well, Eunoiaa believes otherwise. If Nigerian young men are smart enough, they would be the number one vocal supporters of sexual liberalism rather than complaining. grin

Gerrard59:
Witchcraft has nothing to do with being conservative. Across the world, most young men are becoming conservative. This has played out even in elections where young men vote for ultra-conservative parties. A few years ago, one would have predicted they would be uber-liberal.

Your ability for misunderstanding must be a (follow-come) feature, and not a bug that manifests once in a while as I thought.

Yes, witchcraft has nothing to do with being conservative—exactly what I said?

I don't care for whatever placebo beliefs you hold onto, or whatever young men are becoming (like it is hardly surprising that men have never radically changed at any point in time), but that older, established feminists exist, whom you wind of conservative change never touched. And I was "thanking God" for that.

And when it's also convenient for you, you will group those same women as "modern women" who are out to get men's blood and monies. When it isn't, you believe the influence of feminism on (young) women is so wane like a candle being blown in a gale.

I am never against sexual preservation, but to present it as if it's some magical wand that'll get men to be better ('care about the cow') is some bullshit on steroids. That said, women are not chattels. You are really very double-minded when it comes to what you believe about men and women. Because how exactly do you reconcile men "caring for the cow" with you always defending the right of a rich man to cheat? You believe a rich man should be entitled to cheating because he's been rejected in his broker days, yet you want me to believe that the women who are not being wifed up by these rich men are on the losing side, while the chaste women they marry are on the winning side. grin

Do you think these men are not caring for the different women they frolick with? Or you think the wife at home exclusively has the heart and pocket of the (cheating) man?

And this is how you're contributing to the status quo of men always benefitting—by your support or devil's advocacy. You're a man afterall, you'll always support your own, so no surprises there.

Like a rich cheat (Davido, for example) will make sure that all "cows" are well fed and fattened grin. So piss one place, make e foam.
Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by theredaddy: 3:50pm On May 13
bukatyne:

You believe feminism would make a woman 'more expressive' in bed?

I laugh in Japanese grin cheesy

One of the most expressive Christian books on marriage - sex was written by a woman who doesn't believe she & her husband are 'equals'.

You really do not want to know what some women who are 'Conservative' discuss when they are together.

Feminism might make a woman more sexually loose; it would not make her more expressive. I would argue that it might make her less because you need to embody your womanhood to freely enjoy yourself & enjoy your man.

It takes experience or personal, to have these all figured out cheesy
A lot of men even married men mistake women that are cocky & expressive outside are deem to be sexual tigeress and all sort but .. naa lie cheesy

Those conservative gurlz men deem to be naive naa dem gan gan be badoo cheesy i no dey fall for mouth
Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by pinkpumping: 6:27pm On May 13
And what is wrong in being a feminist?
Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by GloriousGbola: 7:03pm On May 13
doggedfighter:

Kai ! GloriousGbola your head full of history and facts.

smiley embarassed

1 Like

Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by missjekyll: 7:18pm On May 13
GrandFinale2021:
so if he is in your emails why post it here publicly?

I think it's a bit hypocritical of him ,to be honest.
With all the red pills he has taken, I wouldn't have thought he would want to be within 200 miles of a woke feminist. Not to talk of messaging one to hang out outside nairaland.
Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by bukatyne(f): 8:28pm On May 13
1Sharon:

I believe there is a difference between advocating for women's right and feminism.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by bukatyne(f): 8:29pm On May 13
TheWinterBird:

Which women before her? Did it destroy Malala Yousafzai, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Beyonce, Angelina Jolie, Angela Davis, Gloria Steinem, etc? Because all these women are feminists.

She will be successful and will live a fulfilled life. Stop speaking ill into a 16-year old's life.

Beyonce is a feminist?

I am surprised cheesy

I guess President Tinubu is a Muslim.
Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by bukatyne(f): 8:31pm On May 13
joemag:

op, I am not against the rights of women per se but I am afraid of her being infested with the toxicity of modern feminism most especially the one that is preached in this part of the world. We come from a modest home where gender role is clearly defined and compromises are made where necessary to ensure the smooth running of the home. Her assertion about the domestication of women was the stroke that pricked me.

You actually do not owe anyone an explanation.

You are worried that your sister wants to be a feminist at 16 because men are domesticating women as you should be.

You however need to look at it holistically; what is feeding her thoughts? And deal with it.
Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by joemag: 9:15pm On May 13
bukatyne:

You actually do not owe anyone an explanation.

You are worried that your sister wants to be a feminist at 16 because men are domesticating women as you should be.

You however need to look at it holistically; what is feeding her thoughts? And deal with it.

Thanks .

1 Like

Re: Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist by bukatyne(f): 9:16pm On May 13
Gerrard59:

1. Well, Eunoi.aa believes otherwise.

2. If Nigerian young men are smart enough, they would be the number one vocal supporters of sexual liberalism rather than complaining grin

1. I haven't read her say so although I am not updated here

2. That's another kettle of fish. I am a 'what people do more than they say' person. Irrespective of what Nigerian men say and Nigerian women claim, both parties are extremely promiscuous and 'sexually liberal'. Sadly, the married folks are not left out. And contrary to their chants here; Nigerian men are marrying 'promiscuous' Nigerian women; coded and explicit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Country Has The Biggest Yansh In Africa? Uganda Or Rwanda? Pics / Lady On Facebook Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Sending Her Nudes (Photos) / Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.