Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,801 members, 7,841,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

I’m In Serious Trouble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m In Serious Trouble (2175 Views)

Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) / I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. / I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m In Serious Trouble by Piusebuka: 12:53pm On May 12
Please bet9ja is after my life .. I have played bet9ja virtual for almost 6 years now ... I have never paused for one month straight... I have been partially neglected in my family and the neighborhood because of bet9ja virtual ( bet9ja baby )
How is it possible to stop this ,please , I want to die I don’t have savings ,,,i have sold my small shop in Ladipo market because of bet9ja
I even used the money my parents sent me to refill my shop with goods bet9ja virtual and dog race ate 1 million from me within a month ..
Please please please what I’m I going to do ..please .. I’m left in the street doing what we call baranda in the market ,,,,

I just want to stop bet9ja,, please link me to any therapists...I’m 27 years please I don’t want to remain poor .. I want to stop this shit and be rich please please

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by Sprinklepee: 12:59pm On May 12
Na you nor wan stop am, i dey addicted pass you before, am a marine engineer so just imaging the kind of money i took there, but when i wan stop nobody tell me, na the day wey i lost more than 10m meant to buy a land 2022, but now thank God i quit then, even if dey pass bet9ja shop, make dem like shout winning am not moved again, if you really want quit you go stop am.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by dawnomike(m): 1:00pm On May 12
Piusebuka:
Please bet9ja is after my life .. I have played bet9ja virtual for almost 6 years now ... I have never paused for one month straight... I have been partially neglected in my family and the neighborhood because of bet9ja virtual ( bet9ja baby )
How is it possible to stop this ,please , I want to die I don’t have savings ,,,i have sold my small shop in Ladipo market because of bet9ja
I even used the money my parents sent me to refill my shop with goods bet9ja virtual and dog race ate 1 million from me within a month ..
Please please please what I’m I going to do ..please .. I’m left in the street doing what we call baranda in the market ,,,,

I just want to stop bet9ja,, please link me to any therapists...I’m 27 years please I don’t want to remain poor .. I want to stop this shit and be rich please please
Only you can save yourself... Visit a counselor

3 Likes

Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by tochez24(m): 1:03pm On May 12
Piusebuka:

You're a man... And real MEN are known for taking adequate actions whenever it's required, regardless of people's feelings⚠️

The only therapist you need is your MIND🙂

Just make up your mind to quit, Condition your mind to quit and discipline your mind well enough to quit!!!!

Just say it and decide it in your mind and mean it like your life depends on it💯

6 Likes

Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by nifemi25(m): 1:12pm On May 12
So for your mind you want is to advice you to stop playing bet9ja virtuals right.... The truth is that someone like you that is already addicted to the game can not quit easily .... Well I will only adviced you to sell the phone you are using in tying and play 2 odds with it . Iree oooo

1 Like

Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by PerfectStranger(m): 1:14pm On May 12
You can never quit until it send you back to trenches, then you'll quit fr. No two ways bout it
Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by ikeno(m): 1:22pm On May 12
You and you alone can stop it.when you set your mind that want to stop it you will stop it.with all the loses you have incur by now you should have stop
Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by Kobicove(m): 1:22pm On May 12
When you're ready to quit betting you'll stop undecided

2 Likes

Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 1:36pm On May 12
Sprinklepee:
Na you nor wan stop am, i dey addicted pass you before, am a marine engineer so just imaging the kind of money i took there, but when i wan stop nobody tell me, na the day wey i lost more than 10m meant to buy a land 2022, but now thank God i quit then, even if dey pass bet9ja shop, make dem like shout winning am not moved again, if you really want quit you go stop am.
Hello. Bro. I studied maritime technology too. Please can you link me up to any vacant position? I'm in need of a Job at the moment. Just completed Nysc. Thank you

1 Like

Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by Sprinklepee: 2:03pm On May 12
Ihebu4chelsea:
Hello. Bro. I studied maritime technology too. Please can you link me up to any vacant position? I'm in need of a Job at the moment. Just completed Nysc. Thank you
let get in touch better, hala me (zero eight one forty-four fourteen seventy-seven ninty-two) call for now, my phone fell in diesel during work
Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by 1000Capacity: 2:22pm On May 12
The first step is to delete all betting links and apps. Also Then you reduce watching football.
You'll have to fill that space with another activity.
But all this, it's when you have enough money to throw around. Hungry man no dey bet

2 Likes

Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by drmikeadams(m): 3:27pm On May 12
Piusebuka:

Drop your phone number if u no stop am after my therapist session make I know why
Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by LIVINGICONREBOR: 3:50pm On May 12
Why youself dey run virtual? Something wey programmer dey run backend.
Do not worry you will be fine.

Manchester united Vs Arsenal: Fulltime draw😜

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by FalseProphet1(m): 4:08pm On May 12
Come to my spiritual center with 6 canes let me deliver you.

You need to be tied and flogging seriously so that the demons manipulating you to play betting would be banished from your life.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by lordchiz(m): 4:24pm On May 12
Sprinklepee:
Bros abeg find me small Rabba....I lost my dad and I am looking for any available funds now
Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by spencekat(m): 4:31pm On May 12
1000Capacity:
The first step is to delete all betting links and apps. Also Then you reduce watching football.
You'll have to fill that space with another activity.
But all this, it's when you have enough money to throw around. Hungry man no dey bet
Hungry man no dey bet? It is not true.

1 Like

Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by ITbomb(m): 4:35pm On May 12
Will that 8.5 odds just waste like that?
When we know Arsenal are not winning the league

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:37pm On May 12
See every betting shop as a moving truck moving at optimal speed that wants to crutch you to death, what do you do in that situation if your answer is run for safety.so run for betting shop

1 Like

Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by BigYash: 4:55pm On May 12
Oga sit yourself down and ask yourself questions. Question such as ,since you have been playing this game,how many houses ,lands or cars has it given you? Through it you are now shopless and almost a beggar. See betting as something that wants to kill you and start avoiding it.. Anytime you see their shop you should be angry cux they have made you broke..

2 Likes

Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by Sprinklepee: 5:01pm On May 12
lordchiz:

Bros abeg find me small Rabba....I lost my dad and I am looking for any available funds now
right now am at work.
Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by techgen(m): 7:53pm On May 12
Addiction is a bastard…it’s rubs people who are destined to make money of their glory…you’re destined to make money, that’s why you have the income somehow to keep up the addiction.

Now, think about this…
Once you stop, how much money alone will be in your savings?

The choice is yours my gee…before you stop any addiction, you have to find something to fill the void, because the story of the seven demons occupying an empty space is real…as depicted in the holy bible.

Find a way to beg your creditors, because you must be in debt with any bad addictions…you can’t dodge it.
If you check very well, it’s the urge to pay off your debts that’s the moral behind you still betting with Any available funds.

Finally, know that you’re destined to make money and you’re a generous giver…that’s why the enemy is preventing your shine.

I have been there…I know how it feels, when you’re trying hard to fight the demon.

4 Likes

Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by Antell95(m): 8:00pm On May 12
Sprinklepee:
SIR, you lost 10m to virtual in one day?
Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by Antell95(m): 8:06pm On May 12
techgen:
Addiction is a bastard…it’s rubs people who are destined to make money of their glory…you’re destined to make money, that’s why you have the income somehow to keep up the addiction.

Now, think about this…
Once you stop, how much money alone will be in your savings?

The choice is yours my gee…before you stop any addiction, you have to find something to fill the void, because the story of the seven demons occupying an empty space is real…as depicted in the holy bible.

Find a way to beg your creditors, because you must be in debt with any bad addictions…you can’t dodge it.
If you check very well, it’s the urge to pay off your debts that’s the moral behind you still betting with Any available funds.

Finally, know that you’re destined to make money and you’re a generous giver…that’s why the enemy is preventing your shine.

I have been there…I know how it feels, when you’re trying hard to fight the demon.
brief summary of my current situation

2 Likes

Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by christianjoy(m): 8:26pm On May 12
Wow embarassed
Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by Sprinklepee: 10:59pm On May 12
Antell95:
SIR, you lost 10m to virtual in one day?
not in a day, it's gone in five days. My eye clear

2 Likes

Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by Antell95(m): 11:05pm On May 12
Sprinklepee:
not in a day, it's gone in five days. My eye clear
please can yo lend me 50k to start a POS business?
Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by Neduzze5(m): 7:55am On May 13
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Why youself dey run virtual? Something wey programmer dey run backend.
Do not worry you will be fine.

Manchester united Vs Arsenal: Fulltime draw😜

And e still cut. Na so you for send the guy go village.
Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by wizrose(m): 9:52am On May 13
Piusebuka:

No be juju be that grin
Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by ibechris(m): 9:57am On May 13
This thing has caused more problems than solution in this country.

It has destroyed souls,I mean young men and women of today.

Now is the time to free yourself completely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by Bigseven(m): 10:54am On May 13
For the fact that you’ve realized that Bet9ja want to Kpai you is already a solution. If you like kwantinue, if you like repent and start new life e no matter. No come Dey worry for here say you help. If your conscience were death we for suggest but since na you use your hand type, recount all the ordeal then you have the solution. Simple
Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by sanya4good(m): 11:04am On May 13
If you decide to stop you will stop
Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by 1000Capacity: 1:03pm On May 13
ITbomb:
Will that 8.5 odds just waste like that?
When we know Arsenal are not winning the league
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will U Feel If Ur Female Best Friend Ask U Out / Tallest Nigerian Women / Naija Men (majority), Why Na?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.