Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,291 members, 7,846,323 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

I’m In Serious Trouble - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m In Serious Trouble (2190 Views)

Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) / I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. / I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by Therock5555(m): 1:21pm On May 13
Op, lemme tell you one easy way to stop visual.

Walk into a bet9ja shop and stare at the screen, carry along a paper and biro, before the games start, write down the games you wanna play on the paper like it's a ticket, then wait for the games to start.

Follow it up, if it cuts, just smile within yourself and copy new games, don't ever stake anything, just make sure you do it 5-6 straight times.

You'll be shocked at the kind of money you'll have wasted that is still in your pocket.

Then when you're assured enough, stake only one ticket.

No matter the outcome of that ticket you stake, walk out of there like a gee hoping to come back the next day to try again.

Guy keep doing this and after a while, visual would be so tasteless to you.

Visual useless die man.

Idea number 2 but you have to be dedicated, budget a sum that you can afford to waste, let's say #600, as you enter, go to your favorite assistant and drop all the money for him, tell him on no circumstances should he play more than the amount you gave to him/her even if you insist.

Play your tickets, whether you win or lose, don't play more than that money, walk out and plan for the next day. Always maintain that one assistant and always encourage him to never play more than that amount for you, and with time, you'll even go there to charge your phone, watch matches, mock losers and go home, shi shi no go leave your pocket....

Be wise Man.

Remember, no matter what you win today, you might lose twice that amount tomorrow so it's not worth it on the long run.

Secondly, never chase your losses. If your ticket cut like yansh, swallow the pain and move, don't try to recover the amount, prepare for next time.

Finally get an alternate source of income, if betting dey help you buy food, begin think of another way to buy food without betting.

Ask yourself, na betting you wan use succeed for life? How many people you don see make am through betting?

The percentage is very low compared to how many lives that have been wrecked.

Finally take betting as a fun act not a money making act, eat well before you bet well, use only your extra change bet, you'll be alright las las.

I hope I'm helpful, las las if you no help yourself, nobody fit help you.

4 Likes

Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by lordchiz(m): 7:28pm On May 13
Sprinklepee:
right now am at work.
Toh na....
Abeg help a bro no matter how little....I will appreciate!!!
I haven't done this on internet before...right now, if something bad happens to someone for this country, u go know say u dey alone!
I feel so bad!
Pls sir.... anything will be appreciated!
Maybe I can drop my account
OPAY

UBA

Emmanuel Chiemezie M
Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by Uchenna10(m): 9:00pm On May 13
I was once addicted to it, just try and change environment and old friends......that addiction is the worse tho,cos it tampers with ur finance.... just remove anything bet from ur mind,see it as nonsense..

1 Like

Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by ITbomb(m): 7:01pm On May 14
Therock5555:
Op, lemme tell you one easy way to stop visual.

Walk into a bet9ja shop and stare at the screen, carry along a paper and biro, before the games start, write down the games you wanna play on the paper like it's a ticket, then wait for the games to start.

Follow it up, if it cuts, just smile within yourself and copy new games, don't ever stake anything, just make sure you do it 5-6 straight times.

You'll be shocked at the kind of money you'll have wasted that is still in your pocket.
E no dey work bro, na that one wey you no stake, go enter.
You go even predict for another bro, e go enter but your own, no way
Re: I’m In Serious Trouble by okoroemeka(m): 7:35pm On May 14
Kobicove:
When you're ready to quit betting you'll stop undecided
you are spoiling other people's business and hustle,if he stop the dog race and donkey race who will patronize those bet shops?there must be someone that will be too weak to control his mind and emotions that must bet,even if he is in the trenches

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Was Your First Crush? / Can You Date Someone With Tribal Marks. / Ppeewwttt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.