Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,690 members, 7,844,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA (8162 Views)

Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover / DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) / Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by thelegend1(m): 7:53am On May 13
People fail to realize that abroad, pride and ego won't pay your weekly bills!

You must start from somewhere, augment your paycheck or be homeless.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by 1000Capacity: 8:16am On May 13
mamagee3:
I just saw Belinda Effah deliver food for Ubereats to someone that works in my facility here in the USA…

I was so shocked…grin grin

This is a Nigerian celebrity, y’all…

There is dignity in labor
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by wonder233: 8:19am On May 13
Mod rule number 945, Failure to add "graphic" to warn the audience
defashan:
This is the mamagee who works in a posh company and with a posh job where a fellow woman like delivered ubereat.
An obese and shapeless creature with flat feet, fat watery thighs and skinny legs.
Right boob is bigger and pointing west while left boob has shrunk and pointing south. Fat tummy and a woman who can’t control her junk food eating habits.

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by 0Brien: 8:46am On May 13
1000Capacity:

There is dignity in labor
Only abroad, not in Naija. That same woman won't even look at you or let you come near her if she see you doing that same job in Naija. Its her type that mock, despise, and ridicule people making a humble living in Nigeria.

Once they land in Naija they suddenly realize that they have "class"

3 Likes

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by 1000Capacity: 8:48am On May 13
0Brien:

Only abroad, not in Naija. That same woman won't even look at you or let you come near her if she see you doing that same job in Naija.

Once they land in Naija they suddenly realize that they have "class"

Humans are all the same. You have to put up a particular act before you can judge others about it. Everyone wants to be seen as special just very few wants to just be free and experience life
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by Kaido: 8:55am On May 13
defashan:
This is the mamagee who works in a posh company and with a posh job where a fellow woman like delivered ubereat.
An obese and shapeless creature with flat feet, fat watery thighs and skinny legs.
Right boob is bigger and pointing west while left boob has shrunk and pointing south. Fat tummy and a woman who can’t control her junk food eating habits.

Guy, this early morning 😁
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by Beverlyjean(f): 9:05am On May 13
sleek214:

I disagree with you. Op is not making fun of her. Op is trying to pass a message. People doing this kind of legit hustle here in Nigeria are looked down on but they go abroad to do worse job especially in the UK where most of them go to wipe old people's bumbum and change pampers for them. People abroad keep praying for our Naira to go bad so when they changed the little dollar they have, it will look big. I'm sure even the op self is doing Ogwaja work in her place of work.

People will same here if the pay was good .... and they will not do it overseas if the pay was poor

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by pansophist(m): 9:16am On May 13
Women supporting women lol.

Instead of an applause, you come to shame her. Should she steal or engage in prostitution, or expect one big boy to use her as a sex slave just to pay her bills?

I respect her. To mock someone doing a legit job is a sign of very shitty person.

15 Likes

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by kevwemike: 9:34am On May 13
So someone is working now is a problem, do u want her to go do runs?
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by Gboom: 10:00am On May 13
There is dignity in labour abroad. It is better for her to do this than to be intimacy gadget for money miss road men in Nigeria
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by kingthreat(m): 10:25am On May 13
Some people make very wrong decisions.
Take a look at Wale Ojo, this is someone that grew up in the UK. He tried as an actor in the UK but didn't get the best movie features. He came back home, followed the steps of becoming known in Nollywood and here he is making it big in Nollywood and winning awards.
In that same way look at someone like Pat Attah that japa'd to Germany. This was someone in the same class of Ramsey Nouah. But he used all the money he saved in the industry to Japa. Now he's probably doing a blue-collar job in Germany. Imagine the millions he would have been making if he were still in Nollywood.
Think twice before you japa. Una no go hear.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by Harddiskng(m): 10:39am On May 13
God no shame us or let the world shame us 🤲🏽

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by TheBillyonaire: 10:51am On May 13
The reason she acted movies was so she can gather the resources and popularity to become a delivery man sorry woman and speak "I wanna gonna".

Japarians love their slavery much.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by Inspirer1: 10:51am On May 13
sleek214:

I disagree with you. Op is not making fun of her. Op is trying to pass a message. People doing this kind of legit hustle here in Nigeria are looked down on but they go abroad to do worse job especially in the UK where most of them go to wipe old people's bumbum and change pampers for them. People abroad keep praying for our Naira to go bad so when they changed the little dollar they have, it will look big. I'm sure even the op self is doing Ogwaja work in her place of work.
💯
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by motionarena: 10:53am On May 13
azpekuliar:
I had to Google her name to find out who she was. Celebrity indeed. C-list actor at best.

[Edit]

I just spoke to a Nollywood movie buff who knows her. So I am upgrading her to a B-list.

She is not C list bro

Maybe B+
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by azpekuliar: 10:53am On May 13
Infolenka:

She's actually an A-list actress going by Nollywood standards. I've seen some of her movies and she's better than majority of nollywood actresses

She has even been nominated for best actress at the AMVCAs

Because you are ignorant about something doesn't decrease its value.

There are lots of A-list Hollywood actors and actresses that you don't know of.

You can't compare the standards of Hollywood and Nollywood. Good actresses thrive in Hollywood based on their acting skills. In Nollywood if you don't have big boobs or big yansh or you aren't ready to sleep with the top dogs in the industry you won't get any roles. So I can't blame her if this story is true.

An A-list actor who has never bagged anything more than a nomination is no A-list actor in my books, irrespective of where they now are in the world. Off the top of my head, I can reel out true former Nollywood A-listers who are leading new lives in the US and this bimbo does not make the cut. Regina Askia, Bukky Wright, Stella Damascus, Doris Simeone, Joseph Benjamin etc do you want me to go on? She might be a good actor but she never made her mark in Nollywood to be remotely considered as A-list.
I am also not mocking her hustle or whatever she does for a living currently. I only find her standing in Nollywood arguable.
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by 1000Capacity: 11:24am On May 13
BeggingMachine:
what about begging is there dignity in begging ?? grin grin

#OPENTO BEG

Who is this?
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by BeggingMachine(f): 11:34am On May 13
1000Capacity:

Who is this?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Ask me how i got to know
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by 1000Capacity: 11:42am On May 13
BeggingMachine:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Ask me how i got to know

Haa how
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by BeggingMachine(f): 11:51am On May 13
1000Capacity:

Haa how
ask google

REMEMBER when you point an acussing finger at someone ,four others point back at you
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by BeggingMachine(f): 11:54am On May 13
1000Capacity:

Haa how
kindly repair your phone make we start fire for fire..

Level playing field
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by 1000Capacity: 11:55am On May 13
BeggingMachine:
kindly repair your phone make we start fire for fire..

Level playing field

Ok now
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by 1000Capacity: 11:58am On May 13
BeggingMachine:
grin grin grin grin

looking at you like

Let me know when you see it so that I cn remove
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by BeggingMachine(f): 12:09pm On May 13
grin grin grin

Mr Faith Elefan

E don cast
1000Capacity:

Let me know when you see it so that I cn remove
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by 1000Capacity: 12:14pm On May 13
BeggingMachine:
grin grin grin

Mr Faith Elefan

E don cast
Who is the person you posted. What's the persons name?
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by BeggingMachine(f): 12:16pm On May 13
1000Capacity:

Let me share you link to his linkedin page
he finished from uniiLORIN 2016
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by 1000Capacity: 12:17pm On May 13
BeggingMachine:
Let me share you link to his linkedin page
he finished from uniiLORIN 2016

Can you post a link to the profile?
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by BeggingMachine(f): 12:17pm On May 13
1000Capacity:

he forgot he once mentioned details of his school and time he graduated here on nairaland

so using his name wasnt hard to locate him

Great UniIlorinnite grin grin
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by BeggingMachine(f): 12:18pm On May 13
1000Capacity:

Can you post a link to the profile?
sensesation am ,abobi condition am
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by 1000Capacity: 12:18pm On May 13
BeggingMachine:
he forgot he once mentioned details of his school and time he graduated here on nairaland

so using his name wasnt hard to locate him

Great UniIlorinnite grin grin

Oh ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mrsbreezy, I Love You / There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes / Apart From Sex What Else Have You Benefited From Your Girlfriend(s) So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.