Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,315 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA (8208 Views)

Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover / DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) / Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by BeggingMachine(f): 12:20pm On May 13
1000Capacity:

Oh ok
you don enter twitter o..

57 views , 2 shares

i am looking for how to jack your coursemates
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by Double0h7(f): 12:23pm On May 13
BeggingMachine:

57 views , 2 shares

Don’t you think you’re taking nairaland a bit too seriously?
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by 1000Capacity: 12:24pm On May 13
BeggingMachine:

57 views , 2 shares

Post a link
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by 1000Capacity: 12:25pm On May 13
Double0h7:

I am hoping those who knows the person he is posting get to nairaland.. I have every information about him grin
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by BeggingMachine(f): 12:25pm On May 13
Double0h7:

if she no fvk ,if she no svck
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by BeggingMachine(f): 12:27pm On May 13
1000Capacity:

I am hoping those who knows the person he is posting get to nairaland.. I have every information about him grin
why you de deny yourself

dough spinner

you are not proud of your begging exploits?

troll that left details online grin grin

Reverse Psych

stop qouting your alternate
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by BeggingMachine(f): 12:29pm On May 13
i wan upload picture
1000Capacity:

Post a link
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by Double0h7(f): 12:31pm On May 13
BeggingMachine:
why you de deny yourself

dough spinner

you are not proud of your begging exploits?

troll that left details online grin grin

Reverse Psych

stop qouting your alternate

The troll really did a number on you! Everywhere you look, you see him 😂😂😂. I’m sorry for poking my nose into your beef but what if that isn’t his picture?

I will leave you to it though and accept my apologies in case you start chasing me. 🙏👋👋👋
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by BeggingMachine(f): 12:33pm On May 13
Double0h7:

The troll really did a number on you! Everywhere you look, you see him 😂😂😂. I’m sorry for poking my nose into your beef but what if that isn’t his picture?

I will leave you to it though and accept my apologies in case you start chasing me. 🙏👋👋👋
that is his picure

gotten from his linkedin account

he left details of his full name,school and year he graduated on nairaland..only a dunce wont pick him out

Also he applied frsc in 2018 and exposwed himself on facebook..na there i first get am
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by Double0h7(f): 12:37pm On May 13
BeggingMachine:
that is his picure

gotten from his linkedin account

he left details of his full name,school and year he graduated on nairaland..only a dunce wont pick him out

Also he applied frsc in 2018 and exposwed himself on facebook..na there i first get am

Hmmm. Okay. I just hope you’re right.
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by MrLibrarian(m): 1:53pm On May 13
BeggingMachine:
kindly repair your phone make we start fire for fire..

Level playing field
play for which thread?
Ashawo thread don cast na or make we run am for betting thread? grin
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by mamagee3(f): 2:24pm On May 13
KosiGee:

..and why did you have to post this here with the laughing emojis? You should be ashamed of yourself for doing this. You are no better than that lady. She’s doing a legitimate job and has not offended you in anyway.

You’ve created and posted thousands of threads asking if nairalanders liked your profile photos. Isn’t this a sign of mental illness?

How dare you mock another individual working hard to live and pay her bills?
not mocking anyone…I’m just trying to reiterate that Nigerian actors are underpaid and cannot compete with Hollywood in any way.

An actress/ celebrity door dashing is not a good look and speaks a lot about the industry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 2:38pm On May 13
Nigeria is a nation of Mad people, No cap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by ruggedboych: 2:40pm On May 13
MrCork:

anyways who is bilanda shifara..is she lightskin?? cheesy

fake broke Londoner when are you doing the 50k giveaway cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by Policy3: 2:43pm On May 13
defashan:
This is the mamagee who works in a posh company and with a posh job where a fellow woman like delivered ubereat.
An obese and shapeless creature with flat feet, fat watery thighs and skinny legs.
Right boob is bigger and pointing west while left boob has shrunk and pointing south. Fat tummy and a woman who can’t control her junk food eating habits.

chai!! Guy why u get bad mouth like this,u want put am for depression??😌

The thing touch you oo
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by MrCork: 2:49pm On May 13
ruggedboych:

fake broke Londoner when are you doing the 50k giveaway cheesy grin

Yes, am really broke. Too broke to smash u. Thank u
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by Cassandraloius: 2:54pm On May 13
She's still a pretty lady.
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by KosiGee(m): 2:57pm On May 13
mamagee3:

not mocking anyone…I’m just trying to reiterate that Nigerian actors are underpaid and cannot compete with Hollywood in any way.

An actress/ celebrity door dashing is not a good look and speaks a lot about the industry

You weren’t mocking her yet your demeaning post came with two laughing emojis….and you have to mention her name. What is wrong with you?

By tomorrow, you’d be creating another thread about your looks.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by ruggedboych: 3:12pm On May 13
MrCork:

Yes, am really broke. Too broke to smash u. Thank u

Fake Londoner I am not gay angry sad
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by MrCork: 3:39pm On May 13
ruggedboych:

Fake Londoner I am not gay angry sad

Son..U clearly catch fun becuz am responding...i hav a simple answer for ya...watch!! smiley
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by 1Sharon(f): 3:44pm On May 13
pansophist:
Women supporting women lol.

Instead of an applause, you come to shame her. Should she steal or engage in prostitution, or expect one big boy to use her as a sex slave just to pay her bills?

I respect her. To mock someone doing a legit job is a sign of very shitty person.

No where did she mock her. She only expressed her shock. And I'm not sure what women supporting women has to do with anything, are we supposed to support each other blindly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by 1Sharon(f): 4:17pm On May 13
defashan:
This is the mamagee who works in a posh company and with a posh job where a fellow woman like delivered ubereat.
An obese and shapeless creature with flat feet, fat watery thighs and skinny legs.
Right boob is bigger and pointing west while left boob has shrunk and pointing south. Fat tummy and a woman who can’t control her junk food eating habits.

Maybe the uber eats order was for her grin

But these shaming points don't work on the OP, she's a known troll
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by pansophist(m): 4:50pm On May 13
1Sharon:

No where did she mock her. She only expressed her shock. And I'm not sure what women supporting women has to do with anything, are we supposed to support each other blindly?

The mockery was implied.

The poster have editted her original post and deleted the laughter emoji.

I assume the op is a woman, so if examined in the context of the preceding paragraph, it worth questioning if this is what women supporting women entails.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by 1Sharon(f): 4:54pm On May 13
pansophist:

The mockery was implied.

The poster have editted her original post and deleted the laughter emoji.

I assume the op is a woman, so if examined in the context of the preceding paragraph, it worth questioning if this is what women supporting women entails.

She's a woman and? Are women supposed to support each other blindly? Wouldn't that be a problem? This topic isn't about identity politics, but you just had to take it there.
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by MrCork: 4:56pm On May 13
1Sharon:

She's a woman and? Are women supposed to support each other blindly? Wouldn't that be a problem?

You are soppoter yor fellow taxi drivers? I like that. How long u been driving taxi?..u loookit thou! wink
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by 1Sharon(f): 4:58pm On May 13
MrCork:

You are soppoter yor fellow taxi drivers? I like that. How long u been driving taxi?..u loookit thou! wink

I own the taxi firm angry You will work for me and ride my taxi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by MrCork: 5:03pm On May 13
1Sharon:

No tanks.
.i rada u ride me..i love beautiful babes riding me like horse...kaiiiiii!!! ...and then i cooooome like THUNDER!!! cheesy
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by 1Sharon(f): 5:09pm On May 13
MrCork:

No tanks.
.i rada u ride me..i love beautiful babes riding me like horse...kaiiiiii!!! ...and then i cooooome like THUNDER!!! cheesy

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by pansophist(m): 5:10pm On May 13
1Sharon:

She's a woman and? Are women supposed to support each other blindly? Wouldn't that be a problem? This topic isn't about identity politics, but you just had to take it there.

No, women ain't suppose to support each other blindly. I said that because supporting women doesn't includes mocking women. It's an antithesis.

There is absolutely no reason why it should be a discussion what another human does for a living. Its not newsworthy.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by kabanayol9(m): 5:16pm On May 13
mamagee3:
I just saw Belinda Effah deliver food for Ubereats to someone that works in my facility here in the USA…

I was so shocked…

This is a Nigerian celebrity, y’all…
Mamagee3 can i ask you for a favor? Anyways i still like you as you are regardless, you look just like my friend Chioma.
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by BareFacedLies(m): 5:16pm On May 13
1Sharon:

I'm also available, you can come ride me anytime you're ready grin

Already imagining what it would be like to open those legs of yours grin
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by 1Sharon(f): 5:20pm On May 13
pansophist:

No, women ain't suppose to support each other blindly. I said that because supporting women doesn't includes mocking women. It's an antithesis.

There is absolutely no reason why it should be a discussion what another human does for a living. Its not newsworthy.

Who even said OP is that kind of women? Who said OP supports women?

If you saw a famous Nigerian in the West, wouldn't you tell someone about it? Regardless of what they were doing, mentioning it to another person is a normal reaction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life / My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out / This Is What Romance Looks Like! Try Her With This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.