Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,299 members, 7,846,337 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

My Husband Told Me These Many Times And.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Told Me These Many Times And.... (1812 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out / Wife Caught Cheating Husband, Told Him To Choose 25 Strokes Of Cane Or Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Told Me These Many Times And.... by Mercisharelove(f): 5:23am On May 13
True faith gives men the best counsel in all difficult cases, and helps to make their way plain.
Re: My Husband Told Me These Many Times And.... by libertyfather(m): 5:24am On May 13
expantiate
Mercisharelove:
True faith gives men the best counsel in all difficult cases, and helps to make their way plain.
Re: My Husband Told Me These Many Times And.... by muyico(m): 6:21am On May 13
true faith in what? in doing what?? one of CAC hymns song, stated that, can faith stand in time of tribulations!
Re: My Husband Told Me These Many Times And.... by SEGLIZ: 6:37am On May 13
muyico:
true faith in what? in doing what?? one of CAC hymns song, stated that, can faith stand in time of tribulations!
this is the best time you need faith to walk your way through. though it is difficult you find men exhibiting that resounding faith this days.
even the Bible said at the end of time the faith of men would wax cold.
Re: My Husband Told Me These Many Times And.... by Mercisharelove(f): 3:53pm On May 13
libertyfather:
expantiate

What you believe is it real? Do you feel your believe?
Re: My Husband Told Me These Many Times And.... by Mercisharelove(f): 5:50pm On May 13
muyico:

Faith works by charity, love never fails.
Re: My Husband Told Me These Many Times And.... by Proserpina: 6:13pm On May 13
Believe in your husband more.. He can only lead better when you trust him enough to make right decisions.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Told Me These Many Times And.... by Mercisharelove(f): 9:04pm On May 14
Proserpina:
Believe in your husband more.. He can only lead better when you trust him enough to make right decisions.

That's correct!
Re: My Husband Told Me These Many Times And.... by Mercisharelove(f): 7:24am On May 15
It's always great to marry your inspirator

(1) (Reply)

Can U Date Your Ex / Is Love Really Blind? / Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.