Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,366 members, 7,853,636 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat (25192 Views)

Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by adeskee(m): 2:14pm On May 17
usedcardealerph:

Hmmmm....when I dey even plan travel go Kuwait.
Avoid anything middle east like a plague. But if you must go,never accept to go on a freelance visa. Ensure your visa comes with a job offer directly from the company. Or be a tech guy. Anything else is deadly bro

6 Likes

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by adeskee(m): 2:18pm On May 17
OscarGolden:

Why bro, I have a friend about going.

Kindly show him this message,tell him,if his coming on freelance visa,tell him to abort the mission immediately,if his coming on Hayya card tell him to go seek for refund.
His only option is if his coming on a company sponsored job which I doubt. Anything outside the option given above 20/80
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Jeferious: 2:25pm On May 17
HydraFeeds:

Congratulations on your achievement bro,it's no easy feat cos the iron reinforcement for story building is different from a normal house not to talk of the granite .

It takes a landlord to understand why some landlords are very serious with their properties because they know how much they committed to the development .

More success 💪
My brother, na God o. Seriously, I no send when it comes to building commercial houses. I no get tenant strength abeg
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by CooldipoMPS: 2:36pm On May 17
psalmylee:
wow..sir pls I need to talk to u..
Need an advice from someone elderly and more experienced in life...
Really going through alot right now

Feel free to chat me up too if you consider it necessary, i should be able to share something with you
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by psalmylee(m): 2:44pm On May 17
CooldipoMPS:

Feel free to chat me up too if you consider it necessary, i should be able to share something with you
...which of the social media platforms are u comfortable with sir ?
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by CooldipoMPS: 2:56pm On May 17
psalmylee:
...which of the social media platforms are u comfortable with sir ?

whatsapp
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by psalmylee(m): 3:04pm On May 17
CooldipoMPS:

whatsapp
alright sir..Thank u sir
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by UNNGRADUATEEE: 4:54pm On May 17
BJanta:
Marrying the woman I married. An innocent girl turned out to be all ache and pain.
You sounded like someone who married my ex! Is she slim and kinda fair?

ThankGod I dodged that bullet by not marrying her!
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by UNNGRADUATEEE: 5:05pm On May 17
maasoap:

Pharmacy actually grin grin grin. Graduated 14 years ago. Come and see how I was throwing away admissions each year.
you finally didn't graduated as a pharmacist?
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by akaahs(m): 7:10pm On May 17
LeeSmart:

Poly ain't that bad bro
Very bad when u re in the civil service, ur career progression is limited until ones further to master but with degree one can go on till the last level
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Hassanmaye(m): 9:26pm On May 17
kengeorge2013:
Marry wrong wife
Blood of Zacharia
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by odi1278(m): 9:52pm On May 17
They are not good people to marry. Only girl child in a family of three or four brothers is not good especially if she is the last born. Please run
OviOrunmila:

Are you talking to me, mhen! Same scenario happening to me...

Please can you explain further about being only a girl within three brothers
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by odi1278(m): 9:53pm On May 17
Bro I am living testimony. Especially when she is the last born. Run from them before you fall victim.
Villa12:
rubbish. You calm down type shit
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by OviOrunmila: 10:28pm On May 17
odi1278:
They are not good people to marry. Only girl child in a family of three or four brothers is not good especially if she is the last born. Please run

Thanks brother, but in what way do I need to be cautious, like what is likely going to happen

1 Like

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by maasoap(m): 10:31pm On May 17
UNNGRADUATEEE:
you finally didn't graduated as a pharmacist?
Nope! And the certificate has been gathering dust where it was kept. It may still be useful one day sha
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by UNNGRADUATEEE: 10:58pm On May 17
odi1278:
Never marry from a poor background and avoid only girl in a home of three brothers upwards.
Why should we avoid girls from three brothers upwards? Please educate us oh
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by UNNGRADUATEEE: 10:59pm On May 17
maasoap:

Nope! And the certificate has been gathering dust where it was kept. It may still be useful one day sha
well I regret studying chemistry too..am unemployed currently. What's your discipline?
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by ezewealth(m): 3:17am On May 18
Olichoke:

All hope is still not lost because we are still alive
I am good now tho, just I didn't have my vision earlier

1 Like

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by bizzibodi(m): 7:29am On May 18
Missing shiba inu mooning right under my nose...I will have been a billionaire by now.
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Kobicove(m): 8:31am On May 18
FameGlory:
The mistake I made was putting my business on Nairaland.

Believing that I could do business on Nairaland, sell my goods and services on Nairaland, and thrive.

I was wrong.

The Nairaland Moderators do not want you to thrive in business.

They secretly hate when you make sales or make money on their platform and will do everything in their power to make sure you do not thrive in the business you put on their Forum.

I wish I knew this truth earlier and marketed my business on other platforms other than Nairaland.

This one na lie!

You will only have difficulties with the mods if you keep bombarding every thread with mentions about your business and generally being a nuisance!
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Villa12(m): 8:39am On May 18
odi1278:
Bro I am living testimony. Especially when she is the last born. Run from them before you fall victim.
My uncle is married to last born, my mum is the last born, my cousin got married to the baby of the house and their marriage is a blessing. They are all living happily. E no work for you no mean say e no go work for others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by DonroxyII: 12:41pm On May 18
FitCorper:
Not prioritizing my fitness early enough. Health is true wealth
Never-Ever Joke with God!

1 Like

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by tonero230(m): 12:44pm On May 18
adeskee:

Where are the goods you're coming to sale. I'm saying a country that is totally empty, there's practically nothing going on here.
You can risk it sha oooo,I'm counting my loss already bro.

Serious
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by tonero230(m): 12:44pm On May 18
tonero230:

Serious

Are you there now
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by tonero230(m): 2:41pm On May 18
adeskee:

Where are the goods you're coming to sale. I'm saying a country that is totally empty, there's practically nothing going on here.

Plz can you email your wassupline
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by tonero230(m): 2:44pm On May 18
adeskee:

What of safety job there. I have visa
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by odi1278(m): 9:53pm On May 18
Oga I said female last born with more than three brothers.
Villa12:
My uncle is married to last born, my mum is the last born, my cousin got married to the baby of the house and their marriage is a blessing. They are all living happily. E no work for you no mean say e no go work for others.
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Godlyman112: 11:04pm On May 18
Dating a Nigerian girl
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Kingrshd3: 1:25am On May 19
Fearurcreeator:

Never give up ...

I need someone or somebody to put me through now or train me again because have lost those abilities
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Villa12(m): 5:46am On May 19
odi1278:
Oga I said female last born with more than three brothers.
yes. That's what i meant. Just treat their sister well and take good care of her. No problem. Only when you're irresponsible man then you go hear am
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Hassanmaye(m): 8:39am On May 19
adeskee:
Dont travel to qatar in search of greener pasture.
Please don't discourage me, I'm planning on given an agent 5m to take me there. What's your experience, I'm scared 😨
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by emmaodet: 9:31am On May 19
Hassanmaye:

Please don't discourage me, I'm planning on given an agent 5m to take me there. What's your experience, I'm scared 😨

5m just to go to Qatar to look for a job?
Hmmmmm

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos / How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies / Who Is Your Birthday Mate On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.