Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,838 members, 7,851,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat (25139 Views)

Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by ellizy(m): 6:31pm On May 16
Ipigbhe:

Seriously in need of ur help my own is too much
Pls I sincerely need help..
070four3668one04 whatsapp
I'm dying day after day

1 Like

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 6:32pm On May 16
maasoap:
Waiting at home after secondary school for seven years to get admission to study a particular course which I ended up not getting grin grin grin.

Just imagine. That's why you ended up as a Tilumbu online stipend collector.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by ellizy(m): 6:33pm On May 16
IamAkinzy:
How can I reach you based on this. I have someone who needs assistance
I need help
070four3668one04 whatsapp
I'm dying day after day!
Knowing how to play vet has been my biggest regret in life, still I to it...
I sincerely need help

1 Like

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 6:34pm On May 16
maasoap:

Laughing. Most especially with this biting economy. I had the same experience, America Visa lottery won in 2013

Keep kwayet there!!! Are you not enjoying the administration of Gbola Ahmad Tilumbu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by SAdock: 6:35pm On May 16
It's better you remain single for the rest of your life than getting married to a single mother... Run for your life bro..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by ellizy(m): 6:37pm On May 16
IkeGod9891:
Betting addiction. It nearly killed me. I even went suicide but death said not yet. But i have conquered.

I can help anyone in need of it.
I need help
This has ruined my entire life..
The money I've lost to sportbet is enough to build a bungalow and well furnished. I I cry day after day.
I need help
Zero704three668one04 whatsapp
I need help..

1 Like

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Iseoluwani: 6:38pm On May 16
HydraFeeds:
to avoid uncompleted building
hmmm
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by yemmit90: 6:41pm On May 16
TrainPark:
Married a narcissist on the verge of turning an evening newspaper.
She love bombed me and was well disguised to get me to marry her.

12 out of the 13 years of marriage was hell on earth. I did everything that I would normally never do from drinking alcohol to finding comfort on the breasts of oloshos just to survive and retain sanity.

Gave her heaven on earth hoping she will change since we already had kids. I took the mugu abroad only for her to dump me there leaving me with two young kids as a single father in a strange land.

I thank God she left the kids for me and I was alert to avoid any police case in oyibo land. I also thank God that she left.

I thank God that I met a beautiful smallie who is the best step mom for my kids and the peace of mind for me.

I thank God for a second chance to enjoy life, peace, and real love of spouse and children.

Watch the partner you are planning to marry with utmost caution. IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT DECISION OF YOUR EARTHLY LIFE!

This one took my attention, how on earth will you take someone like that abroad with you? Relocation should've been a way to leave her and find peace.

I just thank God for you that she didn't throw you into trouble before she left.

3 Likes

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Banbanna(m): 6:42pm On May 16
Like seriously! Men dey see o, na which kind tory be dis sef πŸ˜³πŸ˜„πŸ˜
IamHonourable1:
I married a woman based on the misconception that she would be a responsible woman just for the fact that she was raised by teachers who are her foster parents.She was in marriage and still jumped from one married man to another, about few months back, I just discovered she's a lesbian (although I had been suspecting her,I even asked her and she denied it).I also caught her with a intimacy gadget (very big vibrating preek). Coming across that woman is my greatest regret in life.

2 Likes

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by UzorIyke: 6:48pm On May 16
LeeSmart:
As for me, for someone starting from the scratch. When you start making money, let's say hundreds of thousands ... never let your family or friends know yet, invest some of the funds into what gave you the initial money without having a second thought, and seek for more updates.

Let's hear from some of our elders in the house.
One of my greatest mistakes on Earth is not doing any sports or fitness,

Good health is the Greatest achievement for yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by HydraFeeds(m): 6:52pm On May 16
Jeferious:
My brother, I always grumble in my heart that my late dad left his proposed three-storey building plan at ground floor for me before death took him four years ago. As in, we weren't buoyant enough, and no strong business then to make funds from, so where did the idea even come from? grin cheesy

I shaa had to accomplish his dream. Maybe he believed things would get better and he'd eventually finish it. And on 31 of December last year, I roofed the moth'fuccking structure. We are running the finishings now...already gone past plastering, floor tilings and Pop ceilings. Only thing left is plumbing work, wiring and painting, and I can now rest from the life assignment that he gave me grin grin. Sincerely speaking, God is the greatest.

But in my next life, if he happens to also be my father and gives me this kind of assignment again and leaves me like this, I'd invite all the pastors in this world to keep praying at his corpse till he resurrects from the dead. No be me another man go give assignment like that Waka go im way. Because, no matter how much wealth I have, the highest personal building I can embark on is a two-storey duplex. Even one-storey is enough. It's not as if I'm even sure that the tenants would always be cooperative when it comes to paying rents and other levies

Congratulations on your achievement bro,it's no easy feat cos the iron reinforcement for story building is different from a normal house not to talk of the granite .

It takes a landlord to understand why some landlords are very serious with their properties because they know how much they committed to the development .

More success πŸ’ͺ

1 Like

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Coolestguy2023: 7:01pm On May 16
Reality3080:
this same line turned my multimillionaire friend to taxi driver in Abuja

They even told him about robot trading, he paid 500k for course n also did mentorship training

I hate forex with passion

Na, all tnose robot trading, mentorship and all are wrong ways to learning forex.

Forex is like learning a course in the university that takes 4 to 5 years before you master it. The same way you study an engineering course for 5 years by showing up in class everyday and paying attention to what you are been tought in class is thesame way you show up in the forex market and take lessons per trade and understand how the market works.
People that want an easy and quick way to make money in the fx market will always get burnt and that is what 90% of traders do and that is why they lose alway.
Professional traders are always profitable.
I have been trading full time for about 2 years now and i can tell you for free, FX is hard but you can alway profit from the market if you know what you are doing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by dododawa1: 7:05pm On May 16
EVERYTHING

HAPPEN

FOR

A REASON
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by tonero230(m): 7:12pm On May 16
adeskee:
Dont travel to qatar in search of greener pasture.

Does sales job pay there
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by flipdat(m): 7:14pm On May 16
maasoap:
Waiting at home after secondary school for seven years to get admission to study a particular course which I ended up not getting grin grin grin.
Damn at what age did you start uni, and what course?
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by flipdat(m): 7:24pm On May 16
Enemyofpeace:
My only regret in life that I won't like any other person to make is registering on nairaland. I regret the day I did that
elaborate
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by IamAkinzy: 7:27pm On May 16
0eight08two3six5six77 pls you can WhatsApp me, or drop yours so I contact
IkeGod9891:

Pity such a person bro. But together. We will give him back his life.
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by luskysylver(m): 7:53pm On May 16
borrowing money

1 Like

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by CooldipoMPS: 7:58pm On May 16
KayCee92:

How do u sell this, I will want to buy from you.

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by jaybest90(m): 7:59pm On May 16
Don't marry wife wey no get work, na beg I dey beg una.

15 Likes

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by NoLotty7(m): 8:02pm On May 16
Treat money with respect.
Don't be too generous.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Mavinsoladele(m): 8:06pm On May 16
dawnomike:
Chasing after Network Marketing (MLM)

You should know this

Just because you didn't succeed in network marketing, doesn't mean others wouldn't and aren't.

☺️
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Greenfusion: 8:09pm On May 16
KayCee92:

Join communities and research to. I hope u are not asking for a list of coins to buy because no genuine person will want to risk telling u that. Why?. Because it a risky venture. What if you lose, do u handle that well and not bleame those that tried to give information. So, best way is to research and join communities that are good and have sound minds. Check twitter and Reddit. Even nairaland has a good thread on this.
Ok thanks
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Nigal72(f): 8:12pm On May 16
The mistake I did is allowing my husband to be to get closer to my close friend in which my friend who is a married woman with kids started dating him

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by femi4: 8:20pm On May 16
LeeSmart:
As for me, for someone starting from the scratch. When you start making money, let's say hundreds of thousands ... never let your family or friends know yet, invest some of the funds into what gave you the initial money without having a second thought, and seek for more updates.

voting for Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by femi4: 8:21pm On May 16
Nigal72:
The mistake I did is allowing my husband to be to get closer to my close friend in which my friend who is a married woman with kids started dating him
Hope your friend's husband isn't aware
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by akaahs(m): 8:43pm On May 16
LeeSmart:

Study at the polytechnic

1 Like

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by emmaodet: 8:46pm On May 16
TrainPark:
Married a narcissist on the verge of turning an evening newspaper.
She love bombed me and was well disguised to get me to marry her.

12 out of the 13 years of marriage was hell on earth. I did everything that I would normally never do from drinking alcohol to finding comfort on the breasts of oloshos just to survive and retain sanity.

Gave her heaven on earth hoping she will change since we already had kids. I took the mugu abroad only for her to dump me there leaving me with two young kids as a single father in a strange land.

I thank God she left the kids for me and I was alert to avoid any police case in oyibo land. I also thank God that she left.

I thank God that I met a beautiful smallie who is the best step mom for my kids and the peace of mind for me.

I thank God for a second chance to enjoy life, peace, and real love of spouse and children.

Watch the partner you are planning to marry with utmost caution. IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT DECISION OF YOUR EARTHLY LIFE!

grin grin grin
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by LeeSmart: 8:46pm On May 16
akaahs:

Study at the polytechnic
Poly ain't that bad bro
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by LeeSmart: 8:47pm On May 16
femi4:
voting for Tinubu
E go make sense make we flog u oo

1 Like

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Teejaney88(m): 8:47pm On May 16
FitCorper:
Not prioritizing my fitness early enough. Health is true wealth
Same here...
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by emmaodet: 8:48pm On May 16
gigabyte13:
As a man
Help men more than women
Women no dey remember who help Dem, when road clear for them.
I dey tell you from my experiences
Help more men, no dey reason am say
Shebi you be Man like me
Let's say you help 100 women, if at all 30 remember you, na to ask for help again.
But men case no be like that .
Help men more.
E get why

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) / 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. / Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.