Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,454 members, 7,846,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat (24976 Views)

Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by AfonjaConehead: 3:03pm On May 16
Omg not playing football..
Also not playing BBall,with my height 😁

4 Likes

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:03pm On May 16
Not leaving Nigeria when I had the money

21 Likes

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Mckraz01: 3:04pm On May 16
LeeSmart:
As for me, for someone starting from the scratch. When you start making money, let's say hundreds of thousands ... never let your family or friends know yet, invest some of the funds into what gave you the initial money without having a second thought, and seek for more updates.

Let's hear from some of our elders in the house.

To put mind for one uncle wey no dey ever reach house

9 Likes

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Villa12(m): 3:04pm On May 16
odi1278:
Never marry from a poor background and avoid only girl in a home of three brothers upwards.
rubbish. You calm down type shit
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Omoawoke: 3:04pm On May 16
odi1278:
Never marry from a poor background and avoid only girl in a home of three brothers upwards.

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Untube: 3:07pm On May 16
judatech:
Beware of people that declare friendship and brotherhood on alcohol table

Beware of friends generally, especially when you financially richer than them.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by travelzcruix: 3:07pm On May 16
No regrets, everything wether good or bad are all for my benefits. As for the skills matter, take it very serious except you have 10 oil Wells registered in your name. You still need skills to manage it Sha.

8 Likes

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by 96ACE: 3:08pm On May 16
judatech:
Beware of people that declare friendship and brotherhood on alcohol table
I suppose go frame this quote grin

11 Likes

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Hassanmaye(m): 3:09pm On May 16
NEUDUDE:
Women are overrated! With time the sex all gets boring eventually, hustle and grind hard. Focus on a rewarding career or long-term business. Nothing beats being successful as a man grin
Once you release you come back to your Senses but its same stupid men given them houses and mansions for 2minutes thrusts, no wonder they're so arrogant now

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Sirchiboy: 3:10pm On May 16
Being timid and staying indoor when I was a child
It pays to be brutal and rugged.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by wellmax(m): 3:10pm On May 16
Dating an Ibo girl.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Sandralight(f): 3:10pm On May 16
Not saving, I tends to spend any money I have, with no regard to savings for emergencies until life show me Pepper.
I wish I can turn back time by now I fir dey roll on millions 😔

11 Likes

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by TrainPark: 3:11pm On May 16
Married a narcissist on the verge of turning an evening newspaper.
She love bombed me and was well disguised to get me to marry her.

12 out of the 13 years of marriage was hell on earth. I did everything that I would normally never do from drinking alcohol to finding comfort on the breasts of oloshos just to survive and retain sanity.

Gave her heaven on earth hoping she will change since we already had kids. I took the mugu abroad only for her to dump me there leaving me with two young kids as a single father in a strange land.

I thank God she left the kids for me and I was alert to avoid any police case in oyibo land. I also thank God that she left.

I thank God that I met a beautiful smallie who is the best step mom for my kids and the peace of mind for me.

I thank God for a second chance to enjoy life, peace, and real love of spouse and children.

Watch the partner you are planning to marry with utmost caution. IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT DECISION OF YOUR EARTHLY LIFE!

LeeSmart:
As for me, for someone starting from scratch. When you start making money, let's say hundreds of thousands ... never let your family or friends know yet, invest some of the funds into what gave you the initial money without having a second thought, and seek for more updates.

Let's hear from some of our elders in the house.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Hassanmaye(m): 3:11pm On May 16
fykes:
I had an affair for years with a married woman who claimed go be a single/divorced mother.
All the while she was really married but her husband lived in Lagos
Blood of Zacharia what's the regret then you didn't specify, what to learn

1 Like

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by UselessBuharist: 3:13pm On May 16
Travelling by land to Libya 🇱🇾

16 Likes

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by maasoap(m): 3:13pm On May 16
Waiting at home after secondary school for seven years to get admission to study a particular course which I ended up not getting grin grin grin.

34 Likes

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by CooldipoMPS: 3:14pm On May 16
Looking down on side hustle earlier on. Now I know better as my power bank for laptop business trumps salaried job and competes better with inflations

16 Likes

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by gigabyte13: 3:15pm On May 16
As a man
Help men more than women
Women no dey remember who help Dem, when road clear for them.
I dey tell you from my experiences
Help more men, no dey reason am say
Shebi you be Man like me
Let's say you help 100 women, if at all 30 remember you, na to ask for help again.
But men case no be like that .
Help men more.
E get why

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by maasoap(m): 3:16pm On May 16
Sandralight:
Not saving, I tends to spend any money I have, with no regard to savings for emergencies until life show me Pepper.
I wish I can turn back time by now I fir dey roll on millions 😔
Most people make this kind of mistake, rookie mistake. I did too

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Scamburster(m): 3:17pm On May 16
OnyeFely:
As the last of seven children, I didn't prioritize my future, waited for siblings. I believed things were going to fall in place for me, not knowing life doesn't work that way. I learned the hard way, and today I thank God I didn't enter 6ft b4 I realized I had to hussle on my own, and that NO ONE OWES me anything dime.
Hmm
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Johnson5258: 3:17pm On May 16
Prioritize yourself and don't invest where you aren't sure, don't send a lady that is not your wife to school, it mostly end in tears.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Dyfynezz12(m): 3:18pm On May 16
Never let ur family know how much u earn,
Mine 're even billing me more than I make
Secondly, not travelling out when the opportunity was offered on a Platter,wanted to school in Nigeria nd now I don't even want to look for job with the certificate,Thank God for the business brain God gave me sha.
It's all good.

12 Likes

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Wakolord(m): 3:18pm On May 16
travelzcruix:
No regrets, everything wether good or bad are all for my benefits. As for the skills matter, take it very serious except you have 10 oil Wells registered in your name. You still need skills to manage it Sha.

This is a lie I learnt really late, if something needs to be changed, change it asap, the bad things in your life need solutions non of them are happening for your own good.

If you want to have endurance they must be a light at the tunnel you're looking to, if there's non change that, it's probably a waste of your time.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by OscarGolden: 3:19pm On May 16
adeskee:
Dont travel to qatar in search of greener pasture.

Why bro, I have a friend about going.
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by maasoap(m): 3:19pm On May 16
SpecialAdviser:
Not leaving Nigeria when I had the money
Laughing. Most especially with this biting economy. I had the same experience, America Visa lottery won in 2013

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Burruchaga71(m): 3:20pm On May 16
Voting DRUG LORD and a forger as our leader.
It will never happen again or heads will roll

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Scamburster(m): 3:21pm On May 16
Sirchiboy:
Being timid and staying indoor when I was a child
It pays to be brutal and rugged.
It really deal with me at my early stage, annoying introvert and timid at the same time. but thank God sha.

10 Likes

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Love800(m): 3:21pm On May 16
This is the worse mistake to ever happen to someone. I realize dat i have to choose my dreams and friends myself so as to make it in life.
Even, some folks have not yet gotten out of dis net. Still letting people dictate their life.
judedwriter:
Letting other people define you.

Seeking your identity from others.

Letting people's opinions overrule yours.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by PETERiCHY(m): 3:24pm On May 16
Renting a 2bedroom flat as a teenager

4 Likes

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by ORIAYO70(m): 3:24pm On May 16
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I totally concur

I concur too
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by JudasNaKarrot: 3:24pm On May 16
Falling in love was the biggest mistake I wouldn't want anyone, especially my son to repeat.

Women are evil.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / "What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do It Better" How True Is This? / Password Guessing Attack: Don't Reuse Your Nairaland Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.