Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat (25130 Views)

Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Love800(m): 3:24pm On May 16
Dis is deep!
OnyeFely:
As the last of seven children, I didn't prioritize my future, waited for siblings. I believed things were going to fall in place for me, not knowing life doesn't work that way. I learned the hard way, and today I thank God I didn't enter 6ft b4 I realized I had to hussle on my own, and that NO ONE OWES me anything dime.

1 Like

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by maasoap(m): 3:24pm On May 16
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Not learning a skll........

Anytime I think of the time I wasted in poly,I just shed cold tears within.......Coulda learnt a skill before going to poly but nobody really sat me down to advice me..........

Dear youngies,the best advice anyone can ever give to you is that -"go and learn a skill". You may not understand how important it is at this moment,but trust me,with time, you'll get to know how valuable it is..

Good one. But skills like what, in which areas? You can help your readers more

4 Likes

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Dyfynezz12(m): 3:24pm On May 16
TrainPark:
Married a narcissist on the verge of turning an evening newspaper.
She love bombed me and was well disguised to get me to marry her.
12 out of the 13 years of marriage was hell on earth. I did everything that I would normally never do from drinking alcohol to finding comfort on the breasts of oloshos just to survive and retain sanity.
Gave her heaven on earth hoping she will change since we already had kids. I took the mugu abroad only for her to dump me there leaving me with two young kids as a single father in a strange land.

I thank God she left the kids for me and I was alert to avoid any police case in oyibo land. I also thank God that she left.

I thank God that I met a beautiful smallie who is the best step mom for my kids and the peace of mind for me.

I thank God for a second chance to enjoy life, peace, and real love of spouse and children.

Watch the partner you are planning to marry with utmost caution. IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT DECISION OF YOUR EARTHLY LIFE!

Ur last paragraph very important,the kind of woman u marry will determined the level of happiness ur life will have

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by maasoap(m): 3:26pm On May 16
HydraFeeds:
If you want to build your first house , it's preferably going for a bungalow to a duplex.
So that the money doesn't run dry in the course of building the house, right? grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by komzy589(m): 3:29pm On May 16
SaturnNick:
Trying to mingle and spend for people that are older and had more money than me
Hmm 🤔 this one eh…
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by NEUDUDE: 3:30pm On May 16
Kingrshd3:

Simp 😂

You don go use sex as a reason to marry abi 😂😆

LOL grin

Simp kwa. I'm not married, I'm proudly Pachelor. I prefer Baby Mama to Marriage... and again Sex is overrated. After you house banny for a long while you go realise eventually grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by TheZeezle(m): 3:31pm On May 16
Lol Dey play…

judatech:
Beware of people that declare friendship and brotherhood on alcohol table

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by freddie009(m): 3:31pm On May 16
Do what your mates are doing and when they are doing it. I know life is not a competition, trust me try run am when them they run am.

47 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Emmabyte: 3:32pm On May 16
Help someone in need

1 Like

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Khyrvxjzy: 3:32pm On May 16
bemeruca:
tinubu is not part of life
you go just poor for the rest of your life
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by BigDawsNet: 3:33pm On May 16
Think about yourself first… won’t go into details.. but don’t do it for others or family and ignore ur own priorities..

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by CaptainFM1: 3:34pm On May 16
judatech:
Beware of people that declare friendship and brotherhood on alcohol table

Very deep oooo!

1 Like

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by opeyemi2012(m): 3:34pm On May 16
gentlesmithugo:
Getting addicted to betting back then it drained me and liquidated my business.though I have stopped over 2 years now.but my life has never being the same.i have being struggling to raise money to start up again but to no avail.
This!

5 Likes

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Sergio103(m): 3:36pm On May 16
maasoap:
Waiting at home after secondary school for seven years to get admission to study a particular course which I ended up not getting grin grin grin.

Lol grin

Looking for medicine and surgery.

I pity you

7 Likes

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by kaymart: 3:37pm On May 16
BJanta:

Marrying the woman I married. An innocent girl turned out to be all ache and pain.
Why did she turn out that way? What went wrong?
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Chassy03: 3:39pm On May 16
OPICANTO2223:
Sleeping with somebody's husband.
this one choke ooo grin
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by CaptainFM1: 3:40pm On May 16
freddie009:
Do what your mates are doing and when they are doing it. I know life is not a competition, trust me try run am when them they run am.

It depends on what they are doing. Unhealthy competition is dangerous. I have "close" mates that are into scam, G-boy, Yahoo boy, rituals, cultism and so many evil stuffs. I thank God I never join them in those practices because almost half of them are either dead before age 35 or currently rotten in various prisons in the country.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by asatemple(f): 3:40pm On May 16
Being nice

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by maasoap(m): 3:40pm On May 16
Coolestguy2023:
The mistake i made is that i started forex at a time when i was in some financial crisis so it affected my trading.
Forex generally is a gambling

1 Like

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by maasoap(m): 3:43pm On May 16
inoki247:
Lol Advice come full everywhere like flood this days your mistake might be what another person will try and nothing will do him or even excel...

What works for A might not work for B..

They called it a mistake for a reason. Another name for it is "bad choice". Which one have you seen here that can turn out differently for you?

3 Likes

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by maasoap(m): 3:45pm On May 16
Sergio103:

Lol grin

Looking for medicine and surgery.

I pity you
Pharmacy actually grin grin grin. Graduated 14 years ago. Come and see how I was throwing away admissions each year.

4 Likes

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by IamHonourable1: 3:46pm On May 16
I married a woman based on the misconception that she would be a responsible woman just for the fact that she was raised by teachers who are her foster parents.She was in marriage and still jumped from one married man to another, about few months back, I just discovered she's a lesbian (although I had been suspecting her,I even asked her and she denied it).I also caught her with a intimacy gadget (very big vibrating preek). Coming across that woman is my greatest regret in life.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Lovestrong(m): 3:46pm On May 16
IkeGod9891:
Betting addiction. It nearly killed me. I even went suicide but death said not yet. But i have conquered.

I can help anyone in need of it.
how, interested?
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Iseoluwani: 3:47pm On May 16
HydraFeeds:
If you want to build your first house ,it's preferably going for a bungalow to a duplex.

why
Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Iseoluwani: 3:48pm On May 16
IamHonourable1:
I married a woman based on the misconception that she would be a responsible woman just for the fact that she was raised by teachers who are her foster parents.She was in marriage and still jumped from one married man to another, about few months back, I just discovered she's a lesbian (although I had been suspecting her,I even asked her and she denied it).I also caught her with a intimacy gadget (very big vibrating preek). Coming across that woman is my greatest regret in life.

hmmmm

1 Like

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by maasoap(m): 3:48pm On May 16
SaturnNick:
Trying to mingle and spend for people that are older and had more money than me
People only care about you when you spend for them/on them. They will discard you the moment you are broke.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by Enemyofpeace: 3:48pm On May 16
My only regret in life that I won't like any other person to make is registering on nairaland. I regret the day I did that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by KayCee92(m): 3:48pm On May 16
Not prioritising skill early enough. Go for information when you still young. Alot of people run after money with limited knowledge. Go for knowledge about finance. Get financial education early enough and money management skills. If you can get a tech or vocational skill, better. Just go for self improvement early enough. Your later life will thank you.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by HydraFeeds(m): 3:49pm On May 16
maasoap:

So that the money doesn't run dry in the course of building the house, right? grin grin grin
yes money is like breeze .

Also ,a newcomer in the building business have no idea how much it cost to do decking ,decking alone is enough to do roofing and other finishing for bungalow .

13 Likes

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by maasoap(m): 3:49pm On May 16
judedwriter:
Letting other people define you.

Seeking your identity from others.

Letting people's opinions overrule yours.
One of the worst mistakes anyone can make. In fact, we need to educate our kids on this subject before they go out in the world on their own.

6 Likes

Re: The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat by horpsycoded: 3:50pm On May 16
When I started making my first millions, I rush into building house, worse part is that I didn't even finish one before putting hand in another, things change, business needs more capital, nw I am looking for buyers ND failing to my business, uncompleted building didn't give me interest, what is giving me interest has failed from 13 to 2. Even when I see buyers, d money can't stand all my business again.
My advice for all is that, if u don't have up to 50m, don't try to buy 2m land... It will eat up ur cash flow ND u can easily broke again. If possible buy already build when u are well fit... Stop joining them in little u have to build house, it's a bad investment

34 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) / Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! / How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.