Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,118 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

What's A Red Flag That Makes You Decline To Work For A Company? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's A Red Flag That Makes You Decline To Work For A Company? (16038 Views)

Is This A Career Red Flag? / Job Seekers, Is This A Red Flag? Kidnappers Alert! / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's A Red Flag That Makes You Decline To Work For A Company? by Emma1Oj(m): 9:02pm On May 20
hstar:

What's item 7 please?
It's a nick name for FOOD SERVED AFTER ANY EVENT, TRAINING OR MEETING.

3 Likes

Re: What's A Red Flag That Makes You Decline To Work For A Company? by dangoteinlaw: 9:37pm On May 23
Chachamiliano:

Lol... Which of the branches and department? Nestle is actually one of the highest paying FMCG in Nigeria.

An FSM in Nestle earns nothing less than 600k, official car, float of about 100k monthly, ration packs and other pecks.

Trust me, its a nice organization to work
super story the one’s living in one face me i slap u opposite my fence are three in one room squatting. They are all mouth and talk’s claiming they want to rent a mini flat and its more than a year, the other one i know is buying okrika on credit but they claim to earn 400k per month. If you can’t afford a tv in your room nah mini flat u fit rent. Bro let me hear word abeg

Did i mention that the face me i slap u is owned by their father so they are paying no rent so what is the excuse?

1 Like

Re: What's A Red Flag That Makes You Decline To Work For A Company? by Chachamiliano: 6:31am On May 24
dangoteinlaw:
super story the one’s living in one face me i slap u opposite my fence are three in one room squatting. They are all mouth and talk’s claiming they want to rent a mini flat and its more than a year, the other one i know is buying okrika on credit but they claim to earn 400k per month. If you can’t afford a tv in your room nah mini flat u fit rent. Bro let me hear word abeg

Did i mention that the face me i slap u is owned by their father so they are paying no rent so what is the excuse?

I do not tell you super story sir. I am telling you for a fact. I have been in the FMCG space for 10years and still counting. And I see lots of Nestle'ssales reps on the field.

Do not judge them because they squat in your place, they might be contract staffs or full staff and are living low key life that was why I asked which of the branches of Nestle. You can check out their HQ at Ilupeju or one of their factories at Agbara
Re: What's A Red Flag That Makes You Decline To Work For A Company? by dangoteinlaw: 7:48am On May 24
Chachamiliano:

I do not tell you super story sir. I am telling you for a fact. I have been in the FMCG space for 10years and still counting. And I see lots of Nestle'ssales reps on the field.

Do not judge them because they squat in your place, they might be contract staffs or full staff and are living low key life that was why I asked which of the branches of Nestle. You can check out their HQ at Ilupeju or one of their factories at Agbara
you might be right on the contract staff assumption but for a full staff I doubt it. How can you explain to me that you earn enough but choose to squat in a room not up to 9m2 with 2 others without worrying about suffocation, not to mention that you are already past marriage age. This room there is not even a mattress in it. I doubt if its nestle they work in but these boyz wouldnt stop bragging about how they work with the biggest company but nothing in their name to show for it not even a Bluetooth speaker. Not just them but i know about others who claim to work there but their life style dont add up. I wonder what kind of lowkey is that.

1 Like

Re: What's A Red Flag That Makes You Decline To Work For A Company? by Chachamiliano: 10:32am On May 24
dangoteinlaw:
you might be right on the contract staff assumption but for a full staff I doubt it. How can you explain to me that you earn enough but choose to squat in a room not up to 9m2 with 2 others without worrying about suffocation, not to mention that you are already past marriage age. This room there is not even a mattress in it. I doubt if its nestle they work in but these boyz wouldnt stop bragging about how they work with the biggest company but nothing in their name to show for it not even a Bluetooth speaker. Not just them but i know about others who claim to work there but their life style dont add up. I wonder what kind of lowkey is that.

I see where you are coming from. They might be contract staff or have ones worked with Nestle but laid-off. Nestle currently gross over 600BN in sales in Nigeria, they are the biggest FMCG in the world. They can afford to pay any rate. They have strong brands here in Nigeria and over the world. It's a place I will recommend for somebody to work.

Any business in Nigeria that does over 200BN in Nigeria can at least pay something decent.
Re: What's A Red Flag That Makes You Decline To Work For A Company? by Hamachi(f): 4:18pm On May 24
Chachamiliano:

I see where you are coming from. They might be contract staff or have ones worked with Nestle but laid-off. Nestle currently gross over 600BN in sales in Nigeria, they are the biggest FMCG in the world. They can afford to pay any rate. They have strong brands here in Nigeria and over the world. It's a place I will recommend for somebody to work.

Any business in Nigeria that does over 200BN in Nigeria can at least pay something decent.
Unfortunately GREED would NOT ALLOW THEM PAY SUCH
Re: What's A Red Flag That Makes You Decline To Work For A Company? by Chachamiliano: 6:25pm On May 24
Hamachi:
Unfortunately GREED would NOT ALLOW THEM PAY SUCH

They do because they will have a standard culture, they will be present in almost all the states in the country. 200BN is a very big and standard orgainization

2 Likes

Re: What's A Red Flag That Makes You Decline To Work For A Company? by Meerahbel: 11:07am On Jun 06
Chachamiliano:

They do because they will have a standard culture, they will be present in almost all the states in the country. 200BN is a very big and standard orgainization
Re: What's A Red Flag That Makes You Decline To Work For A Company? by Chachamiliano: 3:54pm On Jun 06
Meerahbel:

You can check out some reviews about Nestle on Glassdoor

1 Like

Re: What's A Red Flag That Makes You Decline To Work For A Company? by Meerahbel: 5:33pm On Jun 08
wink
Chachamiliano:

You can check out some reviews about Nestle on Glassdoor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? / How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help / Is This A Career Red Flag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.