Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,577 members, 7,861,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi (21969 Views)

Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) / Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash / Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Jman06(m): 7:28pm On May 20
LegendHero:

What is the difference between your wicked God and their own wicked God?

Your own God instruct Israel to bomb children and devour them just like the other terrorist God instruct them to kill with promise of 74 virgins.

I think they need to concentrate millions of damaged Nigeria religious folks in a camp and mask the normal among us from interacting with you Christian terrorists and Muslim terrorists.
There's nothing like Christian terrorists! Muslims are the terrorists everyone on earth knows.

Israel only retaliate their actions on the grounds of self defense. You don't expect people to fold their arms and watch while they're being terrorized. Is it so difficult for the Islamic nations of the middle East to just let Israel be Why always provoke them into wars

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by seanery: 7:28pm On May 20
All i see are dead cows.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by SKYHIGHfx: 7:31pm On May 20
NeckingNgulping:

The person you qouted is being factual. The people of Israel should be in the position to recognize god as the christians here do. No matter how you twist it, you can't despute it.

Israel has to believe. You can't get around it. Carry Oyibo religion for head.

But when hamas struck Isreal on Oct 7, all of u hypocrite were shouting Alhamdulilahi
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Resonance2019: 7:32pm On May 20
thesicilian:
Nigerians are massively supporting Israel because they believe it's the Christian thing to do. Meanwhile the Israeli do not even believe in Jesus Christ
The support na ya support? Leave us mek we de support them like that ok
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by SmartyPants(m): 7:34pm On May 20
NeckingNgulping:

The person you qouted is being factual. The people of Israel should be in the position to recognize god as the christians here do. No matter how you twist it, you can't despute it.

Israel has to believe. You can't get around it. Carry Oyibo religion for head.

Why do they have to believe?
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by afadi2410: 7:34pm On May 20
thesicilian:
Nigerians are massively supporting Israel because they believe it's the Christian thing to do. Meanwhile the Israeli do not even believe in Jesus Christ

E no concern you
We believe Jesus not because of Israel.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by mauchiz: 7:34pm On May 20
RightChannel:
This is coming from Benjamin Netanyahu's desk

Dear people of Iran,

On behalf of my fellow countrymen, may I extend to you our deepest sympathy for the untimely death of your President. A tragic accident has silenced a dynamic leader, and his loss will be deeply mourned by all who knew him. But next time don't mess up with the people of Israel else, the end result will be worse than the latter.

Isreal politicians were dancing and singing,
Iran is full of troubles, they should rest and make peace and leave trouble alone.
Iran should embrace peace, is too much, they would have been at peace with Americans, since they use there helicopters, and would have bought parts from them, now there bitterness and trouble nature have destroyed there president.
What is the gain of all the fight, nothing, vanity upon vanity.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:36pm On May 20
LegendHero:

Your own God instruct Israel to bomb children and devour them just like the other terrorist God instruct them to kill with promise of 74 virgins.

I think they need to concentrate millions of damaged Nigeria religious folks in a camp and mask the normal among us from interacting with you Christian terrorists and Muslim terrorists.
shut up and get out of here
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Sleekfingers: 7:36pm On May 20
Awon hypo hypo hypocrites
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by LegendHero(m): 7:36pm On May 20
Pinkyposh:

If you like keep comparing God to other gods.
God has spoken that he is the God of war.
He gives victory to those who worship him truthfully.
He gives life and also takes it away.
No one can understand God. He works in mysterious ways

You fail to mention that he kill babies too and bless nations that continue to murdered defenseless souls.

What a wonderful God.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by MightySparrow: 7:36pm On May 20
Righteousness2:
Mourn or no mourn,
The list of Casulties of those whose life sworn ambition was to Destroy the Apple of GOD'S Eye has increased.

Pharoah of Egypt was sunk in the Red sea.

Haman was Hanged in the gallows he prepared alongside his 10 sons. His people were wasted.

Herod was eaten up by worms alive

Nebuchadnezzar was made to Eat Grass

Hamas is being Wasted

Raisi of Today's Persia iran has been destroyed alongside others in the mountains of Azerbaijan .

Personally, I have no mourn to mourn.
I Have Warn to warn!

Nations and indivduals who value themselves should Perish the thought of Destroying Israel. It Cannot Happen. You will Destroy and Waste yourself and people.

ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY Signature on the Earth.
ISRAEL is the Apple of GOD'S Eye.
ISRAEL is a COVENANT Nation.
GOD ALMIGHTY is a COVENANT Keeping GOD.

GOD Deals terribly with ISRAEL When they Go astray from HIS Word.
When they return to HIM, HE Deals terribly with those who come to destroy HIS Signet.

Antichristian, AbuTwins and others, you no dey hear?

1 Like

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Oblizdahfuture: 7:38pm On May 20
So his dreams seeing Israel destroyed is now gone !

Unfortunately!!

Man makes his plans...... God Approves !!
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by phorget(m): 7:42pm On May 20
post=130054594:
All the animals and swines wishing evil for our darling nation,
They will all be unfortunate before the middle of this year.
Their curses upon our darling nation shall start from their household to their 6th generation.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

RIP to the dead.

What if it's your darling nation that is wishing evil to herself?🤷‍♂️
Any nation that has snakes and monkeys swallowing money is definitely wishing evil to herself, any nation that throws caution to the winds by electing leaders that are not worthy are definitely wishing evil to herself, any nation that wont abide by the rule of law is definitely wishing evil to herself...
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by mankan2k7(m): 7:42pm On May 20
thesicilian:

U don't get it. Either they believe in Jesus Christ or not, there is a covenant of protection hanging on their head. God don't break covenant. God willingly entered into covenant with their father Abraham. He who bless isreal is blessed, he who curse isreal is cursed. Our emotions cannot change this.

1 Like

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Mrexcell(m): 7:43pm On May 20
LegendHero:

The difference is the other god loves killing innocent people without any reason.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:44pm On May 20
SmartyPants:

Why do they have to believe?

They have to believe because he is their god, not ours.

The bringers of christianity made Nigerian christians to believe he is the god of Israel, so they have to believe to convince us who don't believe.

I can't go to a place and bow to a king his people have chosen not to bow to.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by MightySparrow: 7:48pm On May 20
Righteousness2:

They didnt offend me bro.
They Have gone to meet the ONE they offended.
It is out of Love, that we do our little bit to Warn Humans about going against their MAKER.

Look at the 3 guys below.
What do they have in common?

They all cursed ISRAEL.

They are all dead.

We who are alive, should note these things, and Ensure we dont cross our boundaries so we dont destroy ourselves.

Genesis 12:3
[3]And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by doffman: 7:48pm On May 20
Righteousness2:
Mourn or no mourn,
The list of Casulties of those whose life sworn ambition was to Destroy the Apple of GOD'S Eye has increased.

Pharoah of Egypt was sunk in the Red sea.

Haman was Hanged in the gallows he prepared alongside his 10 sons. His people were wasted.

Hamas is being Wasted

Raisi of Today's Persia iran has been destroyed alongside others in the mountains of Azerbaijan .

I Have Warn to warn!

Nations and indivduals who value themselves should Perish the thought of Destroying Israel. It Cannot Happen. You will Destroy and Waste yourself and people.

When they return to HIM, HE Deals terribly with those who come to destroy HIS Signet.

This guy should be a kid in real life .
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by SmartyPants(m): 7:49pm On May 20
NeckingNgulping:

They have to believe because he is their god, not ours.

The bringers of christianity made Nigerian christians to believe he is the god of Israel, so they have to believe to convince us who don't believe.

I can't go to a place and bow to a king his people have chosen not to bow to.

So I say to you 1 + 1 = 2 but all my own family refuse to accept the answer. Will you equally reject it for that reason alone?
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by jiz: 7:50pm On May 20
grin grin grin
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Omo dis pastor Righteousness no fit forgive person wey don die. I thought your God is a merciful God grin grin
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by itu404(m): 7:50pm On May 20
They express thier condolences not mourn like you said. Two big differences.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Yankee101: 7:52pm On May 20
With great Joy
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:57pm On May 20
SmartyPants:

So I say to you 1 + 1 = 2 but all my own family refuse to accept the answer. Will you equally reject it for that reason alone?

1+1=2 is a fact because i can literally pick items and add them up to know the answer. I won't reject it. I will reject a god that only lives in your imaginations.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:58pm On May 20
Righteousness2:

They didnt offend me bro.
They Have gone to meet the ONE they offended.
It is out of Love, that we do our little bit to Warn Humans about going against their MAKER.

Look at the 3 guys below.
What do they have in common?

They all cursed ISRAEL.

They are all dead.

We who are alive, should note these things, and Ensure we dont cross our boundaries so we dont destroy ourselves.
MOG on d beat!

Pastor Righteousness2 right now!
grin

1 Like

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by AuthorMan: 8:01pm On May 20
thesicilian:

I WILL CONTINUE TO EDUCATE GUYS LIKE YOU.
NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS DON'T SUPPORT ISRAEL BECAUSE THEY THINK IT IS A "CHRISTIAN THING TO DO" LIKE YOU SAID.

NO!
CHRISTIANS ARE PEOPLE WHO TRY AS MUCH TO PLEASE GOD.
AND ONE OF THE WAYS TO PLEASE GOD IS BEING FAIR AND SINCERE IN YOUR DEALINGS.

IF ISRAEL ENTERS SAUDI ARABIA TODAY TO COMMIT THE ATROCITIES HAMMAS COMMITTED IN ISRAEL, BE REST ASSURED THAT NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS WOULD BE SOLIDLY BEHIND SAUDI ARABIA.

THAT IS BEING FAIR. AND THAT IS WHAT CHRISTIAN GOD WANTS.

IF A SANGO WORSHIPER IS BEING MALTREATED, CHRISTIANS WILL FIGHT FOR THE SANGO WORSHIPER'S RIGHT.

THE OTHER TIME MUSLIMS IN ILORIN (KWARA) STATE WENT TO ATTACK AN OSUN PRIESTESS AND WERE THREATNING TO KILL HER AND HER WORSHIPERS, CHRISTIANS WERE AGAINST SUCH AN UNCIVILIZED BEHAVIOR.
IT IS A FREE WORLD.

THAT IS WHAT OUR GOD TEACHES US NOT LYING TO DEFEND A RELIGION.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF ISRAELIS HATE CHRISTIANS OR NOT.

THE FACT REMAINS THAT
ISRAEL IS FIGHTING A JUST CAUSE.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by thatigboman: 8:02pm On May 20
Has UK made an official statement? Last I heard, they had not.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Moniya4Real(m): 8:03pm On May 20
in fact, i tire for am.?if he were the Israeli prime minister, he’d have nuked all Israel enemies including the neutral countries towards Israel (UN) inclusive.
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Omo dis pastor Righteousness no fit forgive person wey don die. I thought your God is a merciful God grin grin
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by zinaunreal(m): 8:07pm On May 20
Righteousness2:
Mourn or no mourn,

Pharoah of Egypt was sunk in the Red sea alongside his full army. All the first born in Egypt from Pharoah to the least person, both human animals were Wiped out of the Earth

Hamas is being Wasted

I Have Warn to warn!

Even the israel wey you dey worship were idol worshipping barbaric people and they still exi it thesame babaric trait till today. You are an excrement of foolishness who manage to learn to read and write
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Emco1: 8:08pm On May 20
thesicilian:
it doesn't matter if they believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. It has been like since the ages, still God loves them.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by SmartyPants(m): 8:11pm On May 20
NeckingNgulping:

1+1=2 is a fact because i can literally pick items and add them up to know the answer. I won't reject it. I will reject a god that only lives in your imaginations.

You needed someone to teach you 1+1 = 2 before you could understand and accept it as a fact. Isn't that so?

Okay replace 1 + 1 = 2 with the law of gravity. Someone needed to teach you right? Would you have rejected their teaching because their family disbelieved them?
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by agabaI23(m): 8:12pm On May 20
thesicilian:

If you have read the bible, you will understand why: an excerpt Romans 11: 11-35

a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written,

11 So I ask, did they stumble in order that they might fall? By no means! Rather, through their trespass salvation has come to the Gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous. 12 Now if their trespass means riches for the world, and if their failure means riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their full inclusion[a] mean!

13 Now I am speaking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry 14 in order somehow to make my fellow Jews jealous, and thus save some of them. 15 For if their rejection means the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance mean but life from the dead? 16 If the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, so is the whole lump, and if the root is holy, so are the branches.

17 But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, although a wild olive shoot, were grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing root[b] of the olive tree, 18 do not be arrogant toward the branches. If you are, remember it is not you who support the root, but the root that supports you. 19 Then you will say, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” 20 That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand fast through faith. So do not become proud, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you. 22 Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God's kindness to you, provided you continue in his kindness. Otherwise you too will be cut off. 23 And even they, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God has the power to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, the natural branches, be grafted back into their own olive tree.

The Mystery of Israel's Salvation
25 Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers:

[c] a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written,

“The Deliverer will come from Zion,
he will banish ungodliness from Jacob”;
27 “and this will be my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”

28 As regards the gospel, they are enemies for your sake. But as regards election, they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For just as you were at one time disobedient to God but now have received mercy because of their disobedience, 31 so they too have now been disobedient in order that by the mercy shown to you they also may now[d] receive mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers / Yair Lapid: Israel Doesn’t Need US Permission To Strike Iran / Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.