Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi (21972 Views)

Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) / Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash / Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by DaddyYankee: 2:32pm On May 21
Padipadi:

I nuke my ashawo mama anus with my dick everyday!
grin
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Padipadi: 2:36pm On May 21
DaddyYankee:
grin
See how I condemned ur mom's puna. You're completely finished. No football IQ, no banter to trade, no life, no means of existence just an anyhow belle face suffer head psycho that needs treatment from reading my posts. Be one of my followers to get rapid healings. Get well soon. But see ya mummy's tired overused evening newspaper akuna-puna 😂

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by DaddyYankee: 3:47pm On May 21
Padipadi:
Abi bastard na ashawo born me. I come from a generation of monkeys![/b] 😂
grin
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by NeckingNgulping(m): 4:19pm On May 21
SmartyPants:

Okay, cheesy we're getting somewhere. So, the people who brought Christianity to Africa, in the eyes of the natives, weren't they "people who have immensely impacted the world positively with technological breakthroughs and discoveries that even the blind can feel?"

They might be the same people, but I'll choose science and technology over religion/christianity. I'm all about facts, not mythical beliefs.

I'll give props to the person that developed the smart phone I'm using. If the same person was the one that started the LGBTQ movement, I'll condemn that side of him that is gay because I'm homophobic.

Then again, if that same person brought religion, i won't accept it. I'll give credit to his technological breakthroughs.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by yinkkus: 5:22pm On May 21
Righteousness2:

They didnt offend me bro.
They Have gone to meet the ONE they offended.
It is out of Love, that we do our little bit to Warn Humans about going against their MAKER.

Look at the 3 guys below.
What do they have in common?

They all cursed ISRAEL.

They are all dead.

We who are alive, should note these things, and Ensure we dont cross our boundaries so we dont destroy ourselves.

Are you God to determine everything, remember "thou shall not judge"
"They have gone to meet the one they offended "
Why is wisdom far from you?
Fanaticism/extremism has wiped off your wisdom and humanity.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by MightySparrow: 8:08pm On May 21
AbuTwins:

See divertion!
You quoted nonsense and i pointed out your shit and you still dey cope! grin

Abuuuuuu
Islam is a scam
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by AbuTwins: 8:35pm On May 21
MightySparrow:

Abuuuuuu
Islam is a scam

But you quoted error!
A worthless quote for that matter hoping to impress me but you fall your hand! Some parts of Israel will soon be destroyed by according to your Bible!
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Purereal(m): 11:29pm On May 21
HOW
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by gaskiyamagana: 11:35pm On May 21
GENES11S:

Typical Nigerian, always using insult to make people think they are knowledgeable.

There is nothing Islamic about Judaism or Christianity. These religions were were already in practice long before Islam became a religion.

Christianity was developed out of Judaism around the first century. Islam was developed around the 7th century.

Sorry, it seems you don't know and don't want to believe, let alone understand that Judaism and Christianity are astray faith from God's chosen religion for mankind, Al-lslam,-Submission to God by worship and obedience.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by TruthofGod: 1:51pm On May 30
Danmisra:

You show your ignorance openly that you don't even understand the Bible you claim to believe in.
All these people that tormented Jews did that successfully because Jews were ungodly and went astray ,but when they repented God almighty saved them. It was a condition given by God, that was why the circle continued because the are mostly ungodly people.

Tell what happened to Poland, Germany , Spain and other countries that tortured them and chased them away.

Have Jews recovered what they had lost, never you open you mouth foolishly saying they people died. Jews have been chased/humiliated more than 50 times , this is why they are scattered all over the globe.

I know you are not a Christian you are just a hypocritic Jews who shows himself as a Christian to gain sympathy like the terrorist in Isreal. You will never tell people that Jews are heavenly cursed, tell people who killed Jesus and alot of true prophets of God.

Today as we speak the respect/influence of Isreal and Jews as a whole has drastically reduced. It's slap on Isreal this arrest warrant.

I think logically it doesn't sound right to allow the so called God's chosen people to be tormented occasionally, something is wrong.
But because they way of the Jews to cover atrocities with more atrocities, this main reason why they liars majority of them.

More shame and humiliation is coming to them as long as the remain like this,

Finally, it's only Isrealis that are immortal, they don't die because they Your Lord's chosen. Where is their former PM that did 8 years in coma, that worms were coming out of head daily,he is a child of God after all.

Read History and the Bible very well.
But as a mentally enslaved Jews, you brain cannot see this and say the truth because, truth is what you hate most after God himself

You are the only one mentally enslaved. The Jew lives rent free in your head. Clearly you Muslims are the ones who are cursed, constantly losing all the wars you start. All Muslims countries are hellholes too, self inflicted wounds caused by Muslim terrorism. Meanwhile, your Hamas is on their knees begging LGBT activists and atheists in the West for help and yet you still think you're on the righteous side?

You are on the side of degenerates. Queers for Palestine remember? Many Palestinian Muslim men are willing to suck cock for aid.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by TruthofGod: 1:52pm On May 30
gaskiyamagana:

Sorry, it seems you don't know and don't want to believe, let alone understand that Judaism and Christianity are astray faith from God's chosen religion for mankind, Al-lslam,-Submission to God by worship and obedience.

Islam is submission to Satan, not to God.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by gaskiyamagana: 11:56am On May 31
TruthofGod:

Islam is submission to Satan, not to God.
According to your moronology studies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers / Yair Lapid: Israel Doesn’t Need US Permission To Strike Iran / Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.