Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi (21971 Views)

Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) / Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash / Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by GENES11S: 7:10pm On May 20
Congrats321:
Christians know Jews don't believe in Jesus Christ. But how can we support hamas

Jews believe and worship Jehovah as God

Jesus Christ believe and worship Jehovah (his father) as God

There is a connection there. Most Muslims are ignorant of this just the same way they are ignorant of a lot of things.

Nevertheless, it is always better to choose peace over war. Hopefully this Israel/Hamas conflict will end peacefully and lives will no longer be lost for foolish reasons.

1 Like

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Calitoscassius(m): 7:10pm On May 20
Iranian president good riddance, evil old man who allowed the execution of innocent Iranian protestors against the barbaric treatment of Iranian women and the murder of innocent Iranian women who refused to cover their hair in protest because ignorant Muzzlem Iranian men wanted them to.

Armita Gravand and Masah Amini were both murdered by Iranian so called morality police in Iran for not wearing hijab.

Good riddance to Iranian evil president, Karma is at work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Confirmedzombie: 7:11pm On May 20
RIP to our leader and brother. The Arab world have lost a great leader.

May Allah grant you solace and may you receive your 72 virgins for a life well spent on earth.

Insha Allah
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Awesomejake(m): 7:11pm On May 20
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=130054106][i]Mourn or no mourn,
The list of Casulties of those whose life sworn ambition was to Destroy the Apple of GOD'S Eye has increased.

Pharoah of Egypt was sunk in the Red sea.

Haman was Hanged in the gallows he prepared alongside his 10 sons. His people were wasted.

Herod was eaten up by worms alive

Nebuchadnezzar was made to Eat Grass

Hamas is being Wasted

Raisi of Today's Persia iran has been destroyed alongside others in the mountains of Azerbaijan .

Personally, I have no mourn to mourn.
I Have Warn to warn!

Nations and indivduals who value themselves should Perish the thought of Destroying Israel. It Cannot Happen. You will Destroy and Waste yourself and people.

ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY Signature on the Earth.
ISRAEL is the Apple of GOD'S Eye.
ISRAEL is a COVENANT Nation.
GOD ALMIGHTY is a COVENANT Keeping GOD.

GOD Deals terribly with ISRAEL When they Go astray from HIS Word.
When they return to HIM, HE Deals terribly with those who come to destroy HIS Signet.

My pastor

1 Like

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by bizhop01: 7:11pm On May 20
Mission accomplished

1 Like

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Amayabor1: 7:13pm On May 20
LegendHero:

What is the difference between your wicked God and their own wicked God?

Your own God instruct Israel to bomb children and devour them just like the other terrorist God instruct them to kill with promise of 74 virgins.

I think they need to concentrate millions of damaged Nigeria religious folks in a camp and mask the normal among us from interacting with you Christian terrorists and Muslim terrorists.

So, it is God that told Isreal to be bombing children?

Your foolishness knows no bounds.

One country killed the citizens of a neighbouring country. The neighboring country retaliated. And you are bringing God into this?

When did God instruct this present day Isreal to bomb children or even go to war?

Ode!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by cococandy(f): 7:15pm On May 20
Honestly
LegendHero:

Your own God instruct Israel to bomb children and devour them just like the other terrorist God instruct them to kill with promise of 74 virgins.

I think they need to concentrate millions of damaged Nigeria religious folks in a camp and mask the normal among us from interacting with you Christian terrorists and Muslim terrorists.

1 Like

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Faposky95: 7:15pm On May 20
LegendHero:

The difference....more than 7up.......!!!!!
Soji...?!

1 Like

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by engrelvis(m): 7:15pm On May 20
yeniyeni:
You are one of those who mock Christianity with your character. With how you talk at times makes ßinners far way from accepting Jesus.
Can't you just keep quiet and stop talking. Your words lack salt.
Your words contradict the word of God.
Love }{hatred
Forgiveness}{ unforgiveness

Lov
How many Muslims sincerely mourn an infidel( Christian ) dies?. Their hatred is main reason their is no peace in this world. Why cant Muslim accept them for who they are? Must they accept yr religion?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by engrelvis(m): 7:16pm On May 20
yeniyeni:
You are one of those who mock Christianity with your character. With how you talk at times makes ßinners far way from accepting Jesus.
Love }{hatred

Lov
How many Muslims sincerely mourn an infidel( Christian ) when he/she dies?. Their hatred is main reason their is no peace in this world. Why cant Muslim accept them for who they are? Must they accept yr religion?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 7:16pm On May 20
United States (US) get hand for this crash
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by bionixs: 7:17pm On May 20
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Omo dis pastor Righteousness no fit forgive person wey don die. I thought your God is a merciful God grin grin
His God is a merciful God who designed HELL FIRE for those who will not ASK for forgiveness.

Do you forgive who didn't ask for it ?
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by geoworldedu: 7:18pm On May 20
Righteousness2:

They didnt offend me bro.
They Have gone to meet the ONE they offended.
It is out of Love, that we do our little bit to Warn Humans about going against their MAKER.

Look at the 3 guys below.
What do they have in common?

They all cursed ISRAEL.

They are all dead.

We who are alive, should note these things, and Ensure we dont cross our boundaries so we dont destroy ourselves.

Lol. So because they said something about Israel and later died, it means it is your god in action. grin
Show me who won't die. Even Herbert Wigwe who said good things about your god died same way and TB Joshua, Kumuyi's wife, Adeboye's son etc who said good stuffs about your god died of incurable diseases. Not to mention thousands of people who have died brutally inside the building of your god while worshipping. Was your god sleeping that he couldn't protect those ones?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by RussellRutherfo: 7:18pm On May 20
Righteousness2:
Mourn or no mourn,
The list of Casulties of those whose life sworn ambition was to Destroy the Apple of GOD'S Eye has increased.

Haman was Hanged in the gallows he prepared alongside his 10 sons. His people were wasted.

Hamas is being Wasted

Raisi of Today's Persia iran has been destroyed alongside others in the mountains of Azerbaijan .

I Have Warn to warn!

Nations and indivduals who value themselves should Perish the thought of Destroying Israel. It Cannot Happen. You will Destroy and Waste yourself and people.

When they return to HIM, HE Deals terribly with those who come to destroy HIS Signet.

You can say that again.

These canaanites and enemies of the LORD don't learn.

1 Like

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by bionixs: 7:18pm On May 20
He got wiped before wiping ISREAL.

This ISREAL is just a very huge temptation to many

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Calitoscassius(m): 7:18pm On May 20
[quote author=Awesomejake post=130054976][/quote] Fairytales, did you witness any of these rubbish happen?
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by MrIcredible: 7:19pm On May 20
Righteousness2:
[i]Mourn or no mourn,

Hamas is being Wasted

I Have Warn to warn!

/i]
Oloriburuku ewu
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Calitoscassius(m): 7:20pm On May 20
Righteousness2:
Mourn or no mourn,

Hamas is being Wasted

I Have Warn to warn!

Absolute crap! Fairytales God doesn't exist.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by RussellRutherfo: 7:20pm On May 20
thesicilian:
Nigerians are massively supporting Israel because they believe it's the Christian thing to do. Meanwhile the Israeli do not even believe in Jesus Christ

We don't care.

Islam texts are filled with death to Jews and Christians so we are not buying your sob stories.

Israel will continue to bury Islamic terrorists

2 Likes

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by bionixs: 7:21pm On May 20
eweqwatr:
RIP Rahisi. Pastor righteousness is a Christian terrorist! No 2 ways about it
rest in piss or what ?

Was he a Peaceful man ??
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:21pm On May 20
SmartyPants:

Well not that I'm necessarily invested in this situation but I must point out to you that your submission here does not provide a valid criticism. You said Nigerians (Nigerian Christians) are massively supporting Israel because they believe it is the Christian thing to do. But doing the Christian thing is independent of whether or not Israelis believe in Jesus Christ so it doesn't matter that the Israelis don't believe. The Nigerian Christians who hold such beliefs believe they are pleasing God not pleasing Israel.

The person you qouted is being factual. The people of Israel should be in the position to recognize god as the christians here do. No matter how you twist it, you can't despute it.

Israel has to believe. You can't get around it. Carry Oyibo religion for head.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Entanglement: 7:21pm On May 20
HonNL:

curse Israel and die grin

Is like God strike this terrorist to total damnation.

1 Like

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by bionixs: 7:22pm On May 20
LegendHero:

you love to talk
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by RussellRutherfo: 7:22pm On May 20
ksam:

This Guy. I do respect you, but your fanatic behavior gives me a little concern

Nothing fanatic about the truth he is stating.

1 Like

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by geoworldedu: 7:23pm On May 20
[quote author=Awesomejake post=130054976][/quote]
You forgot to add
Church collapsed and killed hundreds in TB Joshua's church.
Church members died right inside the church when Allah of the muslims sent terrorists to finish them off, but christian god turned the other face.
Pastors shot dead right inside the church and christian god stood helpless.
Muslims took Turkey and changed it to an islamic nation by killing god's people.
Boko Haram successfully attacked churches and bombed members to death.

The christian god was sleeping and snoring while all these things were happening. Mtchew undecided
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Smartcitizen: 7:23pm On May 20
Righteousness2:
Mourn or no mourn,

Hamas is being Wasted

I Have Warn to warn!

I wish them and their supporters will learn.

1 Like

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by RussellRutherfo: 7:25pm On May 20
chiboycue:

May his soul and the soul of others that perished in the helicopter crash rest in peace. Hope other world leaders who are planning to launch an attack on Israel would bear in mind that Israel is God's first born (Exodus 4:22) and no weapon formed against Isreal shall prosper.

It's only rest in hell fire for all followers of allah and Muhammad.

The quran in Surah 19:68-72 promised all Muslims that.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by engrelvis(m): 7:26pm On May 20
engrelvis:
How many Muslims sincerely mourn an infidel( Christian ) when he/she dies?. Their hatred is main reason their is no peace in this world. Why cant Muslim accept them for who they are? Must they accept yr religion?
Any where they ( Muslim) are is domination. This is exactly what is playing out in dis country. North which r predominantly Muslims feel is their God given right to rule. ls christain doctrine of peace n luv dt is keeping dis world intact but unfortunately our Muslims brothers c it as a sign of weakness. lsreal DNT believe in dat hence their nation is still intact
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by RussellRutherfo: 7:27pm On May 20
yeniyeni:
Love }{hatred

Lov

He is stating the truth. You are a deceiver pretending to understand anything.

1 Like

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Onkoolos: 7:27pm On May 20
Righteousness2:
Mourn or no mourn,

Hamas is being Wasted

I Have Warn to warn!

This one mumu is raised to power 900. Only God knows the werey wey give birth to this one. Talking like someone that is brain is dead... If I catch you eenh teeth go surplus, dentist go pack teeth tire because I go vandalized that your mouth..
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by SKYHIGHfx: 7:27pm On May 20
LegendHero:

One god with different faces

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers / Yair Lapid: Israel Doesn’t Need US Permission To Strike Iran / Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.