Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi (22018 Views)

Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) / Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash / Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by TheWinterBird(f): 6:51pm On May 20
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Judolisco(m): 6:51pm On May 20
For dis life no dey fight who pass you oh.... When isreal didn't retaliate against Iran attack, I knew they were up to something.... D next president now go thread carefully

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Crafteck1: 6:51pm On May 20
thesicilian:
Nigerians are massively supporting Israel because they believe it's the Christian thing to do. Meanwhile the Israeli do not even believe in Jesus Christ

Wrong, its cos they have tasted firsthand what islam is about.. Lies..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by RightChannel: 6:52pm On May 20
This is coming from Benjamin Netanyahu's desk

Dear people of Iran,

On behalf of my fellow countrymen, may I extend to you our deepest sympathy for the untimely death of your President. A tragic accident has silenced a dynamic leader, and his loss will be deeply mourned by all who knew him. But next time don't mess up with the people of Israel else, the end result will be worse than the latter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Emperormartin(m): 6:52pm On May 20
Northern Nigeria can mourn the death of Iranian president.

Southern Nigeria can rejoice together with Israel on the death of Iranian president.

In conclusion, this country can NEVER be united

3 Likes

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Kukutente23: 6:53pm On May 20
HonNL:

This sounds like trolling

1 Like

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Galinton(m): 6:56pm On May 20
Next time, don't try isreal again, anyway, let him enjoy his 74 virgins in peace. Bye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by sprints1: 6:56pm On May 20
thesicilian:
Nigerians are massively supporting Israel because they believe it's the Christian thing to do. Meanwhile the Israeli do not even believe in Jesus Christ
leave them let dem be deceiving themselves... Isrealis that are left wing people i get one babe I dey follow wey be isreali if you mention Jesus she go begin laugh
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Padipadi: 6:57pm On May 20
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Omo dis pastor Righteousness no fit forgive person wey don die. I thought your God is a merciful God grin grin
God forgives but it's the duty of people of God to send dem to hell

1 Like

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Kukutente23: 6:57pm On May 20
RightChannel:

Dear people of Iran,

On behalf of my fellow countrymen, may I extend to you our deepest sympathy for the untimely death of your President. A tragic accident has silenced a dynamic leader, and his loss will be deeply mourned by all who knew him. But next time don't mess up with the people of Israel else, the end result will be worse than the latter.

Na lie

Netanyahu cannot write this

He is not that stupid
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by sprints1: 6:57pm On May 20
RightChannel:

Dear people of Iran,

after killing him abi well done israel
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Padipadi: 6:58pm On May 20
thesicilian:
Thanks for the info. Christians know their enemy. No 1 are Janjawēed kids of Ishmael. No 2 are Pharisee-like Jews. In total nuke fall on all of them.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Pinkyposh(f): 6:59pm On May 20
LegendHero:

What is the difference between your wicked God and their own wicked God?

Your own God instruct Israel to bomb children and devour them just like the other terrorist God instruct them to kill with promise of 74 virgins.

I think they need to concentrate millions of damaged Nigeria religious folks in a camp and mask the normal among us from interacting with you Christian terrorists and Muslim terrorists.
If you like keep comparing God to other gods.
God has spoken that he is the God of war.
He gives victory to those who worship him truthfully.
He gives life and also takes it away.
No one can understand God. He works in mysterious ways

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Congrats321(m): 6:59pm On May 20
Christians know Jews don't believe in Jesus Christ. But how can we support hamas

thesicilian:
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by chiboycue: 6:59pm On May 20
HonNL:

May his soul and the soul of others that perished in the helicopter crash rest in peace. Hope other world leaders who are planning to launch an attack on Israel would bear in mind that Israel is God's first born (Exodus 4:22) and no weapon formed against Isreal shall prosper.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by JuanDeDios: 7:00pm On May 20
fredoooooo:
America and hypocrisy... grin grin cheesy
Please explain how following protocol and issuing a diplomatic statement amounts to hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by yeniyeni(m): 7:00pm On May 20
You are one of those who mock Christianity with your character. With how you talk at times makes ßinners far way from accepting Jesus.
Can't you just keep quiet and stop talking. Your words lack salt.
Your words contradict the word of God.
Love }{hatred
Forgiveness}{ unforgiveness

Lov
Righteousness2:
Mourn or no mourn,
The list of Casulties of those whose life sworn ambition was to Destroy the Apple of GOD'S Eye has increased.

Pharoah of Egypt was sunk in the Red sea.

Haman was Hanged in the gallows he prepared alongside his 10 sons. His people were wasted.

Herod was eaten up by worms alive

Nebuchadnezzar was made to Eat Grass

Hamas is being Wasted

Raisi of Today's Persia iran has been destroyed alongside others in the mountains of Azerbaijan .

Personally, I have no mourn to mourn.
I Have Warn to warn!

Nations and indivduals who value themselves should Perish the thought of Destroying Israel. It Cannot Happen. You will Destroy and Waste yourself and people.

ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY Signature on the Earth.
ISRAEL is the Apple of GOD'S Eye.
ISRAEL is a COVENANT Nation.
GOD ALMIGHTY is a COVENANT Keeping GOD.

GOD Deals terribly with ISRAEL When they Go astray from HIS Word.
When they return to HIM, HE Deals terribly with those who come to destroy HIS Signet.

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by HydraFeeds(m): 7:00pm On May 20
Righteousness2:

They didnt offend me bro.
They Have gone to meet the ONE they offended.
It is out of Love, that we do our little bit to Warn Humans about going against their MAKER.

Look at the 3 guys below.
What do they have in common?

They all cursed ISRAEL.

They are all dead.

We who are alive, should note these things, and Ensure we dont cross our boundaries so we dont destroy ourselves.
when Israel president was killed in 1995 whose God did he offend .

1 Like

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Sapasenator: 7:00pm On May 20
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Omo dis pastor Righteousness no fit forgive person wey don die. I thought your God is a merciful God grin grin

He is not a pastor, just a bigoted individual who does not even understand the Bible he carries.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Padipadi: 7:01pm On May 20
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. It's still like " This can't be true".
Some people shah don't want wars to end but God will not let them prevail.
Can you tell the whole world ya view about the massacre of Banu-Quryaza Jews by Mahmood?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by AllenSpencer: 7:02pm On May 20
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Scam!
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Padipadi: 7:02pm On May 20
LegendHero:

Your own God instruct Israel to bomb children and devour them just like the other terrorist God instruct them to kill with promise of 74 virgins.

I think they need to concentrate millions of damaged Nigeria religious folks in a camp and mask the normal among us from interacting with you Christian terrorists and Muslim terrorists.
Can you just start with Janjawēeds? See here: https://www.nairaland.com/8094622/emir-ilorin-allegedly-sends-muslim/2#up
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by phabulux: 7:04pm On May 20
HonNL:

I join all well wishers to say al- mu
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Padipadi: 7:04pm On May 20
ksam:

This Guy. I do respect you, but your fanatic behavior gives me a little concern
No concern except you're a Janjawēed. He's right

1 Like

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Kailalomo(m): 7:04pm On May 20
And you are not a terrorists?

LegendHero:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Innomach(m): 7:05pm On May 20
Even though I don't always agree with you, but what you wrote is just the plain facts and truth. Not for everyone though, but to those that believe that the God of Isreal is the maker of the universe.

Righteousness2:
Mourn or no mourn,
The list of Casulties of those whose life sworn ambition was to Destroy the Apple of GOD'S Eye has increased.

Pharoah of Egypt was sunk in the Red sea.

Haman was Hanged in the gallows he prepared alongside his 10 sons. His people were wasted.

Herod was eaten up by worms alive

Nebuchadnezzar was made to Eat Grass

Hamas is being Wasted

Raisi of Today's Persia iran has been destroyed alongside others in the mountains of Azerbaijan .

Personally, I have no mourn to mourn.
I Have Warn to warn!

Nations and indivduals who value themselves should Perish the thought of Destroying Israel. It Cannot Happen. You will Destroy and Waste yourself and people.

ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY Signature on the Earth.
ISRAEL is the Apple of GOD'S Eye.
ISRAEL is a COVENANT Nation.
GOD ALMIGHTY is a COVENANT Keeping GOD.

GOD Deals terribly with ISRAEL When they Go astray from HIS Word.
When they return to HIM, HE Deals terribly with those who come to destroy HIS Signet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Padipadi: 7:06pm On May 20
SmartyPants:

Well not that I'm necessarily invested in this situation but I must point out to you that your submission here does not provide a valid criticism. You said Nigerians (Nigerian Christians) are massively supporting Israel because they believe it is the Christian thing to do. But doing the Christian thing is independent of whether or not Israelis believe in Jesus Christ so it doesn't matter that the Israelis don't believe. The Nigerian Christians who hold such beliefs believe they are pleasing God not pleasing Israel.
No mind that mumu. Shey na Jews kill Deborah Samuel?
If you see the conspiracy theory they dish online here, on Whatsapp etc, you ll know islamist are rats! Don't pity them.
Nuke on all Janjawēeds

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Kailalomo(m): 7:06pm On May 20
He offended the person who thought you English.

HydraFeeds:
when Israel president was killed in the 1995 whose God did he offend .

2 Likes

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Omoawoke: 7:06pm On May 20
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

The guy na werey I swear grin
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:08pm On May 20
Deep down they are happy for his demise.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by HydraFeeds(m): 7:08pm On May 20
Kailalomo:
He offended the person who thought you English.

grab the straw
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Amayabor1: 7:09pm On May 20
Namaster:
US has made hypocrisy into an art form.

How is this message from the US hypocrisy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Terror Attack On A Bus In Indian-Administered Kashmir, Nine Killed (Photos) / Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader / World Bank Blocks Loans, New Funding To Uganda Over Anti-gay Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.