Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,531 members, 7,865,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi (22030 Views)

Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) / Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash / Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by gaskiyamagana: 9:47pm On May 20
Segxydube:

What about the babies in israel dat were killed?
From your researchfool?
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by gaskiyamagana: 9:52pm On May 20
Righteousness2:

They didnt offend me bro.
They Have gone to meet the ONE they offended.
It is out of Love, that we do our little bit to Warn Humans about going against their MAKER.

Look at the 3 guys below.
What do they have in common?

They all cursed ISRAEL.

They are all dead.

We who are alive, should note these things, and Ensure we dont cross our boundaries so we dont destroy ourselves.
Sorry for you and those hypocrite christians Israel praise singers, out of hatted for Islam. What is difference between hatted of your Israel for Islam and Christianity?
True answer will reveal your blind comment 'upandown' and Israel and Iran and Hamas.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by zinaunreal(m): 9:53pm On May 20
AuthorMan:

Coward, why disable your quote?

Righteousness who you claim manages to read and write writes better English than you do.

Go and read about the Israelis before you make wrong conclusions.

Ignorant Nairalander.

Fake American made israel with no history... The israel of yesterday no longer exists . The israel of today stole land and name of Gods chosen people. Headquarters of pedophiles. You dont even know anything. Im talking to a primary school dropout
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by gaskiyamagana: 9:55pm On May 20
GENES11S:

Jews believe and worship Jehovah as God

Jesus Christ believe and worship Jehovah (his father) as God

There is a connection there. Most Muslims are ignorant of this just the same way they are ignorant of a lot of things.

Nevertheless, it is always better to choose peace over war. Hopefully this Israel/Hamas conflict will end peacefully and lives will no longer be lost for foolish reasons.
Your comment is enough to grade your ignorance of the meaning of Abrahamic Faith which has many things to do with Islam, Christianity and Judaism.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Ten06(m): 10:14pm On May 20
What is the meaning of mourn? Maybe it has different meaning than the one I know
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by AuthorMan: 10:38pm On May 20
[quoteauthor=zinaunrealpost=130057498]Fake American made israel with no history... The israel of yesterday no longer exists . The israel of today stole land and name of Gods chosen people. Headquarters of pedophiles. You dont even know anything. Im talking to a primary school dropout[/quote]

grin
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by GENES11S: 10:38pm On May 20
gaskiyamagana:

Your comment is enough to grade your ignorance of the meaning of Abrahamic Faith which has many things to do with Islam, Christianity and Judaism.

Typical Nigerian, always using insult to make people think they are knowledgeable.

For your information, Judaism makes use of the Hebrew scriptures (Genesis to Malachi) same as Christianity. The Christians worship same God (Jehovah) as in Judaism.

The only exception is that Judaism doesn't believe Christ was the son of Jehovah. So they didn't not accept the new Testament (Mathew to revelation)

There is nothing Islamic about Judaism or Christianity. These religions were were already in practice long before Islam became a religion.

You can say Islam has something to do with Judaism and Christianity but not the other way round.

Christianity was developed out of Judaism around the first century. Islam was developed around the 7th century.

I know we can all get sentimental about religion. It is better to say the truth rather than hiding behind insults.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by AbuTwins: 10:39pm On May 20
MightySparrow:

Antichristian, AbuTwins and others, you no dey hear?

Even your Jesus died for three days!
John the baptist was beheaded as a birthday gift but didn't rise up!

I wonder why he didn't add those ones?
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by AuthorMan: 10:41pm On May 20
zinaunreal:
Fake American made israel with no history... The israel of yesterday no longer exists . The israel of today stole land and name of Gods chosen people. Headquarters of pedophiles. You dont even know anything. Im talking to a primary school dropout

Primary School drop out? grin

Is that me?

You are a clown. A very stupid one at that. grin

Go to your village and ask them how your great grandpas got there.
Every land in this world was first owned by some people. Even America belonged to the Red Indians.
It will be stupid and suicidal therefore for the generation of Red Indians to rise up today and say, "we want our land back" they are rather proud Americans today.

That Land of Israel you Claim Israel stole belongs to the Israelis forever. It is obviously suicidal for the Palestinians to say "give us our land" grin

God gave their forefathers.
grin
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Dpaulie(m): 10:54pm On May 20
Righteousness2:
Mourn or no mourn,
The list of Casulties of those whose life sworn ambition was to Destroy the Apple of GOD'S Eye has increased.

Pharoah of Egypt was sunk in the Red sea alongside his full army.
All the first born in Egypt from Pharoah to the least person, both Humans and animals were Wiped out of the Earth in one Nite

Haman was Hanged in the gallows he prepared alongside his 10 sons. His people were wasted.

Herod was eaten up by worms alive

Nebuchadnezzar was made to Eat Grass

Hamas is being Wasted

Raisi of Today's Persia iran has been destroyed alongside others in the mountains of Azerbaijan .

Personally, I have no mourn to mourn.
I Have Warn to warn!

Nations and indivduals who value themselves should Perish the thought of Destroying Israel. It Cannot Happen. You will Destroy and Waste yourself and people.

ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY Signature on the Earth.
ISRAEL is the Apple of GOD'S Eye.
ISRAEL is a COVENANT Nation.
GOD ALMIGHTY is a COVENANT Keeping GOD.

GOD Deals terribly with ISRAEL When they Go astray from HIS Word.
When they return to HIM, HE Deals terribly with those who come to destroy HIS Signet.

Story told by the whites, right?
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Pinkyposh(f): 11:34pm On May 20
LegendHero:

You fail to mention that he kill babies too and bless nations that continue to murdered defenseless souls.

What a wonderful God.
That is why I said you can't understand him.
He said His foolishness is better than the wiseness of men.
If he wants to punish men for their, he will do it even to their 5th generation. Those who didn't take part of it.
So calm down, whether we like it or not, He's still God, there's nothing you can do about it
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by SmartyPants(m): 12:14am On May 21
NeckingNgulping:

I'll accept because i can see and feel it, not some god that isn't palpable. If i can see and touch, I'll accept.

Here, I'm only concerned about fact. What i can feel or touch.

You can feel and touch gravity? How about atoms and molecues...since you cant see them let alone touch them, you must surely not believe in atoms and molecules?
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by TheSuperX(m): 4:07am On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Omo dis pastor Righteousness no fit forgive person wey don die. I thought your God is a merciful God grin grin
That guy isn't a pastor, he's an end time pastor filled with hatred.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Alamu5891: 4:10am On May 21
Righteousness2:
Mourn or no mourn,
The list of Casulties of those whose life sworn ambition was to Destroy the Apple of GOD'S Eye has increased.

All the first born in Egypt from Pharoah to the least person, both Humans and animals were Wiped out of the Earth in one Nite

Haman was Hanged in the gallows he prepared alongside his 10 sons. His people were wasted.

Hamas is being Wasted

Raisi of Today's Persia iran has been destroyed alongside others in the mountains of Azerbaijan .

I Have Warn to warn!

Nations and indivduals who value themselves should Perish the thought of Destroying Israel. It Cannot Happen. You will Destroy and Waste yourself and people.

When they return to HIM, HE Deals terribly with those who come to destroy HIS Signet.

Israel is a Jewish country meanwhile Israelite are Jew there are more Muslim in Israel that Christian
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by zinaunreal(m): 4:19am On May 21
AuthorMan:

Primary School drop out? grin

Is that me?

You are a clown. A very stupid one at that. grin

Go to your village and ask them how your great grandpas got there.
Every land in this world was first owned by some people. Even America belonged to the Red Indians.
It will be stupid and suicidal therefore for the generation of Red Indians to rise up today and say, "we want our land back" they are rather proud Americans today.

That Land of Israel you Claim Israel stole belongs to the Israelis forever. It is obviously suicidal for the Palestinians to say "give us our land" grin

God gave their forefathers.
grin

Garbage in garbage out
Fake brain equals fake israel

Only a jargon like you will use bible to cover up atrocities. Even the fact that fake israel is the headquarters of pedophiles that means you chase little kids too. Sick thing
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Elusive001: 7:01am On May 21
post=130054594:
All the animals and swines wishing evil for our darling nation,
They will all be unfortunate before the middle of this year.
Their curses upon our darling nation shall start from their household to their 6th generation.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

RIP to the dead.

Your god, Buhari, is number 1

You are the number 2.

You no get shame. You supported the plundering of this country for 8 whole years

What of your darling daddy? I thought he cleaned up the country. Tinubu has a different judgement on your god's reign of shame.

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/features/2023/5/29/squandered-goodwill-how-buhari-failed-nigeria-a-second-time

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/buhari-destroyed-nigerias-economy-hes-responsible-for-current-hardship-shehu-sani/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-65637553.amp

https://solacebase.com/tinubu-govt-accuse-buhari-of-causing-hyperinflation/

Shamelessness at its best

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by MightySparrow: 8:05am On May 21
AbuTwins:

Even your Jesus died for three days!
John the baptist was beheaded as a birthday gift but didn't rise up!

I wonder why he didn't add those ones?
Abu! Abu!! Abu!!!

Ps.34.21 - Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.

Zeph.2.4 - For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.

This is the Bible for you. No matter what you say about it, its counsel and prophecies are being fulfilled before your eyes. grin grin grin

Why not join the people of living God?
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by NeckingNgulping(m): 8:27am On May 21
SmartyPants:

You can feel and touch gravity? How about atoms and molecues...since you cant see them let alone touch them, you must surely not believe in atoms and molecules?

For sure, i believe in atoms and molecules. Though, I can't see atoms with my naked eyes, or even with the most powerful light, i can feel it because it's in my cells.

You can’t see the wind but you can be confident there is wind because of the effects it produces. Same with atoms. )Wind is made of air molecules which are made of atoms.

My body is made up of atoms, not the spirit you believe in.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by AbuTwins: 9:00am On May 21
MightySparrow:
Abu! Abu!! Abu!!!

Ps.34.21 - Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.
Which evil slay Jesus and John the Baptist? Was it because they are wicked?

Zeph.2.4 - For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.
Gaza is in Palestine. Ashkelon, Ashdod and Ekron are are formally Palestinian land that Israel has stolen.

Gaza is pitiful! So we pray Ashkelon, Ashdod and Ekron which the Israelites occupy be rooted up soon! grin

This is the Bible for you. No matter what you say about it, its counsel and prophecies are being fulfilled before your eyes. grin grin grin
Olodo Rabata! The Bible no favor you in this matter! Even the context and commentaries of the verse is not related to what you are proving it to be.

Why not join the people of living God?
grin Your cherry picking never do you?
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by djseanjohn77: 9:13am On May 21
Righteousness2:
Mourn or no mourn,

Hamas is being Wasted

I Have Warn to warn!

Israel is even not a Christian country or believer of Christ grin grin grin grin

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by imam07: 9:29am On May 21
thesicilian:
Nigerians are massively supporting Israel because they believe it's the Christian thing to do. Meanwhile the Israeli do not even believe in Jesus Christ
that is your tot. Christians in Nigeria knows Isreal are Jews. Do u think Nigerians are living in stone age. Your mistake is dat u believe the Christians supporting Isreal is because they think Isreal are Jews. We all support Israel because they are seriouly dealing with Islamic terrorist
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by SmartyPants(m): 9:36am On May 21
NeckingNgulping:

For sure, i believe in atoms and molecules. Though, I can't see atoms with my naked eyes, or even with the most powerful light, i can feel it because it's in my cells.

You can’t see the wind but you can be confident there is wind because of the effects it produces. Same with atoms. )Wind is made of air molecules which are made of atoms.

My body is made up of atoms, not the spirit you believe in.

There is no way you can feel atoms and molecules. You only know about them because someone taught you about them. Claiming you can feel them because your body is made up of them is a little ridiculous. cheesy You had absolutely no idea your body was made of atoms and molecules until you were told so. And if tomorrow they come back and tell you that oh we've made a mistake all along, and actually your body is made up of waves, not particles, you will equally believe them. That is because you are convinced by their explanation and not because you can feel molecular particles or waves.

Now the question is, that teacher who first introduced you to atoms and molecules if their own family disbelieved them, would that have been a proper basis for you to equally refuse to believe?
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by MightySparrow: 10:23am On May 21
AbuTwins:
Which evil slay Jesus and John the Baptist? Was it because they are wicked?

Gaza is in Palestine. Ashkelon, Ashdod and Ekron are are formally Palestinian land that Israel has stolen.

Gaza is pitiful! So we pray Ashkelon, Ashdod and Ekron which the Israelites occupy be rooted up soon! grin

Olodo Rabata! The Bible no favor you in this matter! Even the context and commentaries of the verse is not related to what you are proving it to be.

grin Your cherry picking never do you?

The Bible of the Muslims is corrupt yet the prophecies are coming to fulfillment. The Quran is not corrupt, yet no prophecy is fulfilled. Dey play.

Death to all terrorists.
gringringrin
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by vatiqan(m): 10:34am On May 21
LegendHero:

What is the difference between your wicked God and their own wicked God?

Your own God instruct Israel to bomb children and devour them just like the other terrorist God instruct them to kill with promise of 74 virgins.

I think they need to concentrate millions of damaged Nigeria religious folks in a camp and mask the normal among us from interacting with you Christian terrorists and Muslim terrorists.

Leave God, out of it; this is the best way I can explain it to you

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by TylerPerry: 10:38am On May 21
LegendHero:

What is the difference between your wicked God and their own wicked God?

Your own God instruct Israel to bomb children and devour them just like the other terrorist God instruct them to kill with promise of 74 virgins.

I think they need to concentrate millions of damaged Nigeria religious folks in a camp and mask the normal among us from interacting with you Christian terrorists and Muslim terrorists.

You can't be that foolish as I was before, do you the Israeli military tagged as the most moral military in the world is the one doing all these. When terrorists are cohabiting with their sympathizers, what do you think will happen to them together when they're all together fighting a military that want to end that terror?
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by AbuTwins: 11:02am On May 21
MightySparrow:

The Bible of the Muslims is corrupt yet the prophecies are coming to fulfillment. The Quran is not corrupt, yet no prophecy is fulfilled. Dey play.

Death to all terrorists.
gringringrin

See divertion!
You quoted nonsense and i pointed out your shit and you still dey cope! grin
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by NeckingNgulping(m): 11:32am On May 21
SmartyPants:

There is no way you can feel atoms and molecules. You only know about them because someone taught you about them. Claiming you can feel them because your body is made up of them is a little ridiculous. cheesy You had absolutely no idea your body was made of atoms and molecules until you were told so. And if tomorrow they come back and tell you that oh we've made a mistake all along, and actually your body is made up of waves, not particles, you will equally believe them. That is because you are convinced by their explanation and not because you can feel molecular particles or waves.

Now the question is, that teacher who first introduced you to atoms and molecules if their own family disbelieved them, would that have been a proper basis for you to equally refuse to believe?

There you go again. I think i have already answered your question. If their own family disbelieved them, I'm going to believe them because it's a fact.

If they come around telling me It was a mistake, the human body doesn't have atoms ( which i know is certainly unlikely) I'll get to learn their new discovery and trust them.

We are talking about people who have immensely impacted the world positively with technological breakthroughs and discoveries that even the blind can feel. It's going to be hard not to believe them.

If the people of Israel don't believe, there's no way I'm going to believe. Them believing won't even necessitate that i should believe fyi.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by SmartyPants(m): 11:34am On May 21
NeckingNgulping:

There you go again. I think i have already answered your question. If their own family disbelieved them, I'm going to believe them because it's a fact.

If they come around telling me It was a mistake, the human body doesn't have atoms ( which i know is certainly unlikely) I'll get to learn their new discovery and trust them.

We are talking about people who have immensely impacted the world positively with technological breakthroughs and discoveries that even the blind can feel.

If the people of Israel don't believe, there's no way I'm going to believe. Them believing won't even necessitate that i should believe fyi.

Okay, cheesy we're getting somewhere. So, the people who brought Christianity to Africa, in the eyes of the natives, weren't they "people who have immensely impacted the world positively with technological breakthroughs and discoveries that even the blind can feel?"
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by bizzibodi(m): 12:43pm On May 21
Mourn him as d butcher should not die??
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by DaddyYankee: 1:46pm On May 21
Padipadi:

No mind me. Ah be bastard from one ashawo
If you see the conspiracy theory they dish online here, on Whatsapp etc, you ll know islamist are rats! Don't pity them.
Nuke on all Janjawēeds
Continue......
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by DaddyYankee: 1:48pm On May 21
Padipadi:

God should send my olosho Mum to hell
grin
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Padipadi: 2:06pm On May 21
DaddyYankee:
grin
Receive one nuke!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader / UK Raises Terrorism Threat Level From Substantial To Severe / Terror Attack On A Bus In Indian-Administered Kashmir, Nine Killed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.