Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi (22024 Views)

Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) / Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash / Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by ceejay80s(m): 8:13pm On May 20
thesicilian:
Nigerians are massively supporting Israel because they believe it's the Christian thing to do. Meanwhile the Israeli do not even believe in Jesus Christ
E concern u?
Support ur man united and we support our Liverpool
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Anunakeeh: 8:14pm On May 20
HonNL:

grin grin grin

Awon IKA ASHENI BANI DARO!
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by AuthorMan: 8:15pm On May 20
zinaunreal:
Even the israel wey you dey worship were idol worshipping barbaric people and they still exi it thesame babaric trait till today. You are an excrement of foolishness who manage to learn to read and write

Coward, why disable your quote?

Righteousness who you claim manages to read and write writes better English than you do.

Go and read about the Israelis before you make wrong conclusions.

Ignorant Nairalander.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Ebubenwa042(m): 8:15pm On May 20
LegendHero:

What is the difference between your wicked God and their own wicked God?

Your own God instruct Israel to bomb children and devour them just like the other terrorist God instruct them to kill with promise of 74 virgins.

I think they need to concentrate millions of damaged Nigeria religious folks in a camp and mask the normal among us from interacting with you Christian terrorists and Muslim terrorists.
you really need urgent help bro
I pray that God show's you mercy in your ignorance
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by AmericanIdiot(m): 8:16pm On May 20
Officially lost respect for the US. How can they be mourning a terrorist?
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by AmericanIdiot(m): 8:17pm On May 20
Righteousness2:
Mourn or no mourn,
The list of Casulties of those whose life sworn ambition was to Destroy the Apple of GOD'S Eye has increased.

Pharoah of Egypt was sunk in the Red sea alongside his full army. All the first born in Egypt from Pharoah to the least person, both human animals were Wiped out of the Earth

Haman was Hanged in the gallows he prepared alongside his 10 sons. His people were wasted.

Herod was eaten up by worms alive

Nebuchadnezzar was made to Eat Grass

Hamas is being Wasted

Raisi of Today's Persia iran has been destroyed alongside others in the mountains of Azerbaijan .

Personally, I have no mourn to mourn.
I Have Warn to warn!

Nations and indivduals who value themselves should Perish the thought of Destroying Israel. It Cannot Happen. You will Destroy and Waste yourself and people.

ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY Signature on the Earth.
ISRAEL is the Apple of GOD'S Eye.
ISRAEL is a COVENANT Nation.
GOD ALMIGHTY is a COVENANT Keeping GOD.

GOD Deals terribly with ISRAEL When they Go astray from HIS Word.
When they return to HIM, HE Deals terribly with those who come to destroy HIS Signet.

God of Israel has finally dealt with Persia Palestine your nextπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by AmericanIdiot(m): 8:18pm On May 20
RightChannel:
This is coming from Benjamin Netanyahu's desk

Dear people of Iran,

On behalf of my fellow countrymen, may I extend to you our deepest sympathy for the untimely death of your President. A tragic accident has silenced a dynamic leader, and his loss will be deeply mourned by all who knew him. But next time don't mess up with the people of Israel else, the end result will be worse than the latter.

That One, na just to cover face na
Breeze don blow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Segxydube: 8:23pm On May 20
LegendHero:

What is the difference between your wicked God and their own wicked God?

Your own God instruct Israel to bomb children and devour them just like the other terrorist God instruct them to kill with promise of 74 virgins.

I think they need to concentrate millions of damaged Nigeria religious folks in a camp and mask the normal among us from interacting with you Christian terrorists and Muslim terrorists.

How are you normal? Saying shit about the God that created u is normal to u right? Ur mumu na grade 10
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Segxydube: 8:24pm On May 20
thesicilian:
Nigerians are massively supporting Israel because they believe it's the Christian thing to do. Meanwhile the Israeli do not even believe in Jesus Christ

Na u dem con believe in abi?? Mumu

Dem no believe in Jesus and dem dey celebrate Christmas every yearπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Akuri
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by AuthorMan: 8:25pm On May 20
Amayabor1:
So, it is God that told Isreal to be bombing children?

Your foolishness knows no bounds.

One country killed the citizens of a neighbouring country. The neighboring country retaliated. And you are bringing God into this?

When did God instruct this present day Isreal to bomb children or even go to war?

Ode!

Many of these guys reason with their Anus.
Just imagine!

grin
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by AuthorMan: 8:36pm On May 20
bionixs:
His God is a merciful God who designed HELL FIRE for those who will not ASK for forgiveness.

Do you forgive who didn't ask for it ?

If your father did not flog you when you misbehaved he was a terrible father. He has no standard and he is morally weak. A good father sets a standard and punishes his child who goes against it.

You have been warned to seek the one who made you. Instead, You insulted Him and said hmHe doesn't exist.
Okay, how do you think he can show you that He exists?

He made you and he can wipe joy off.
Why portray Him as being wicked, when you are the one who is Evil and stubbon?

A pot that insults the potter should get set to go back into being a lump of clay. That is the way it goes.

You lack wisdom.

Get it it's in the Bible.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Danmisra(m): 8:37pm On May 20
Righteousness2:
Mourn or no mourn,
The list of Casulties of those whose life sworn ambition was to Destroy the Apple of GOD'S Eye has increased.

Pharoah of Egypt was sunk in the Red sea.

Haman was Hanged in the gallows he prepared alongside his 10 sons. His people were wasted.

Hamas is being Wasted

Raisi of Today's Persia iran has been destroyed alongside others in the mountains of Azerbaijan .

I Have Warn to warn!

Nations and indivduals who value themselves should Perish the thought of Destroying Israel. It Cannot Happen. You will Destroy and Waste yourself and people.

When they return to HIM, HE Deals terribly with those who come to destroy HIS Signet.

You show your ignorance openly that you don't even understand the Bible you claim to believe in.
All these people that tormented Jews did that successfully because Jews were ungodly and went astray ,but when they repented God almighty saved them. It was a condition given by God, that was why the circle continued because the are mostly ungodly people.

Tell what happened to Poland, Germany , Spain and other countries that tortured them and chased them away.

Have Jews recovered what they had lost, never you open you mouth foolishly saying they people died. Jews have been chased/humiliated more than 50 times , this is why they are scattered all over the globe.

I know you are not a Christian you are just a hypocritic Jews who shows himself as a Christian to gain sympathy like the terrorist in Isreal. You will never tell people that Jews are heavenly cursed, tell people who killed Jesus and alot of true prophets of God.

Today as we speak the respect/influence of Isreal and Jews as a whole has drastically reduced. It's slap on Isreal this arrest warrant.

I think logically it doesn't sound right to allow the so called God's chosen people to be tormented occasionally, something is wrong.
But because they way of the Jews to cover atrocities with more atrocities, this main reason why they liars majority of them.

More shame and humiliation is coming to them as long as the remain like this,

Finally, it's only Isrealis that are immortal, they don't die because they Your Lord's chosen. Where is their former PM that did 8 years in coma, that worms were coming out of head daily,he is a child of God after all.

Read History and the Bible very well.
But as a mentally enslaved Jews, you brain cannot see this and say the truth because, truth is what you hate most after God himself
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Segxydube: 8:37pm On May 20
Confirmedzombie:
RIP to our leader and brother. The Arab world have lost a great leader.

May Allah grant you solace and may you receive your 72 virgins for a life well spent on earth.

Insha Allah

Leader and brother? 🀣🀣🀣 Na dat terrorist u dey call leader?? U be werey
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by NeckingNgulping(m): 8:37pm On May 20
SmartyPants:

You needed someone to teach you 1+1 = 2 before you could understand and accept it as a fact. Isn't that so?

Okay replace 1 + 1 = 2 with the law of gravity. Someone needed to teach you right? Would you have rejected their teaching because their family disbelieved them?

I'll accept because i can see and feel it, not some god that isn't palpable. If i can see and touch, I'll accept.

Here, I'm only concerned about fact. What i can feel or touch.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Segxydube: 8:39pm On May 20
Amayabor1:

So, it is God that told Isreal to be bombing children?

Your foolishness knows no bounds.

One country killed the citizens of a neighbouring country. The neighboring country retaliated. And you are bringing God into this?

When did God instruct this present day Isreal to bomb children or even go to war?

Ode!

So Israel was supposed to fold their hands when their own children were killed in October last year?

Dey talk like mumu
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by oceaneverdry77: 8:40pm On May 20
Our Faith in Christ Jesus is 100% . We don't need them to believe. But everyone should know right from old that there is GOD OF ISRAEL. THE EARLY YOU KNOW THE BETTER FOR YOUR LIFE
thesicilian:
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Segxydube: 8:40pm On May 20
geoworldedu:

Lol. So because they said something about Israel and later died, it means it is your god in action. grin
Show me who won't die. Even Herbert Wigwe who said good things about your god died same way and TB Joshua, Kumuyi's wife, Adeboye's wife etc who said good stuffs about your god died of incurable diseases. Not to mention thousands of people who have died brutally inside the building of your god while worshipping. Was your god sleeping that he couldn't protect those ones?

Na ur papa kill adeboye's wife abi? Ode
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Purevibe74: 8:43pm On May 20
Righteousness2:
Mourn or no mourn,

Pharoah of Egypt was sunk in the Red sea alongside his full army.
All the first born in Egypt from Pharoah to the least person, both Humans and animals were Wiped out of the Earth in one Nite

Hamas is being Wasted

I Have Warn to warn!

your ideology is not different from bokoharam someone is dead no single sympathy from you, yet you call yourself a man of God. Your beloved Israel have been killing children yet you don't seen anything wrong with.

1 Like

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by geoworldedu: 8:45pm On May 20
Segxydube:

Na ur papa kill adeboye's wife abi? Ode
Who doesn't know that your papa is an hired killer before? grin
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Amayabor1: 8:58pm On May 20
Segxydube:

So Israel was supposed to fold their hands when their own children were killed in October last year?

Dey talk like mumu

If you don't understand the conversation, go hide. Ode!

This was the message I responded to.

Ozuor!

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by NOwazobia: 9:00pm On May 20
Crafteck1:

Wrong, its cos they have tasted firsthand what islam is about.. Lies..
This is the comment.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by NOwazobia: 9:06pm On May 20
Confirmedzombie:
RIP to our leader and brother. The Arab world have lost a great leader.

May Allah grant you solace and may you receive your 72 virgins for a life well spent on earth.

Insha Allah
Religion built on irrection...

Gosh!

So, pussy is the motivation for you all terrorism... πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by LegendHero(m): 9:06pm On May 20
Segxydube:

How are you normal? Saying shit about the God that created u is normal to u right? Ur mumu na grade 10

Leave me to God. Stop fighting for God.

The God I believe in will not sanction killing of babies in a barbaric way.
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Segxydube: 9:09pm On May 20
LegendHero:

Leave me to God. Stop fighting for God.

The God I believe in will not sanction killing of babies in a barbaric way.

What about the babies in israel dat were killed?
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Segxydube: 9:09pm On May 20
Amayabor1:

If you don't understand the conversation, go hide. Ode!

This was the message I responded to.

Ozuor!

Na ur papa be ode?
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Segxydube: 9:10pm On May 20
geoworldedu:
Who doesn't know that your papa is an hired killer before? grin

Oponu ni baba e
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by LegendHero(m): 9:11pm On May 20
Segxydube:

What about the babies in israel dat were killed?

Both killers on both sides are terrorists. Serving fake God all about who they use to justify the countless barbaric killings.

Then someone like righteousness start quoting one nonsense verse in his bible to justify why Israel can kill because God said this and that.

1 Like

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Amayabor1: 9:18pm On May 20
Segxydube:

Na ur papa be ode?

Zombie. Shey you sabi insult when you nor know wetin we dey talk about?

Ode!
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by puremaker7(m): 9:24pm On May 20
Righteousness2:

They didnt offend me bro.
They Have gone to meet the ONE they offended.
It is out of Love, that we do our little bit to Warn Humans about going against their MAKER.

Look at the 3 guys below.
What do they have in common?

They all cursed ISRAEL.

They are all dead.

We who are alive, should note these things, and Ensure we dont cross our boundaries so we dont destroy ourselves.
Na mumu you be

1 Like

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by tsnoop(m): 9:31pm On May 20
Pls check my profile for super clean cars
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Segxydube: 9:40pm On May 20
LegendHero:

Both killers on both sides are terrorists. Serving fake God all about who they use to justify the countless barbaric killings.

Then someone like righteousness start quoting one nonsense verse in his bible to justify why Israel can kill because God said this and that.

Stop calling a verse in the Bible nonsense... Oponu
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by gaskiyamagana: 9:46pm On May 20
Righteousness2:
Mourn or no mourn,

Pharoah of Egypt was sunk in the Red sea alongside his full army.
All the first born in Egypt from Pharoah to the least person, both Humans and animals were Wiped out of the Earth in one Nite

Hamas is being Wasted

I Have Warn to warn!

Just pray that may you not alive so that you will not be ashamed of yourself when anger of of Allah befell your British -America made modern murderous genocidal Israel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Terror Attack On A Bus In Indian-Administered Kashmir, Nine Killed (Photos) / Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader / UK Raises Terrorism Threat Level From Substantial To Severe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.