Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,780 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka (28434 Views)

2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi / Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video / Ango Abdullahi: Buhari’s Major Problem Is Incompetent And Selfish Lieutenants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by osazsky(m): 7:36pm On May 23
CodeTemplar:
Stop convulsing like a frustrated goat. Dollar was floated and that affected so many things. It affected PMS, Inflation,Hunger and Poverty on your wailing list.
y he float am..them use am send am message..the dollar Egypt floated they are yet to recover from it after 7 yrs...or he newly hear the word
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Trustyourself: 7:37pm On May 23
Exousiang01:
They will insult you again for this truth you have spoken.
But you can only try, you cant stop pigs from rolling in the mud, the best you can do which you are already doing is never get in the mud with them.

Never seen a group of humans as uncultured as these breed of dogs.

Few days Tinubu the Jagaban was out of the country they already started spreading rumours of his death, some were already celebrating, if he had not returned when he did we would have been told he was cloned....

As a matter of fact one a few weeks ago was still going on and on about Buhari being a clone.
He was showing people pictures of the ear.
I asked him if he remembered that Buhari had an ear surgery around that time he said it was propaganda.

If the truth doesnt fit into their story then its a propaganda....

I still thank God that we sane Nigerians voted for the right person.

They loved Nigeria when they thought that boy was going to win.
Today they pray everyday for Nigeria to fail.
They call everu good news propaganda and dance to every bad news.

The obidient movement is a demonic movement, you have to be possessed for you to celebrate bad news and hate good news.
Its not normal....

Can you categorically state one good news about this government?
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Omoluabi16(m): 7:38pm On May 23
Rather unfortunate from the prof. At this point, Peter obi should not even matter. What should matter is our president who has failed woefully so far in fulfilling his promises.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by PHIPEX(m): 7:38pm On May 23
CodeTemplar:
From the time of GEJ they have been chasing voters away with vile rhetorics. Extremely incompetent lots.
They chase with rhetorics while you and your kind chase with guns and cutlass. Shouldn't you be ashamed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by porthouse7(f): 7:38pm On May 23
He will be disgraced this time around, he don show his true colors

1 Like

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by jiz: 7:38pm On May 23
Even if Obidients have don prof strong thing grin grin is discrediting Peter Obi the way out?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by seunayantokun(m): 7:39pm On May 23
Honestly, if you make yourselvves venomous obidients to prove a point, you will hardly secure acceptability and audience.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by femtex007(m): 7:39pm On May 23
derecho:
Kikikiki...Obidients really rubbished the gbajue professor ..e pain am wella

All his years of intimidating people, he has never encountered what he saw in 2023.
Even his birthday celebration that used to be the talk of town went unnoticed.

Useless rice eating agbaya
See the way u re insulting him. Did u have anybody like that in your useless family? Bofoon

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Putindbutt: 7:39pm On May 23
BarrElChapo:
Woke Soyinka is a fool. The masses are suffering you're talking about the last election.
Suffer kill you there, your father is a bigger F.

1 Like

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by femtex007(m): 7:41pm On May 23
CodeTemplar:
Stop convulsing like a frustrated goat. Dollar was floated and that affected so many things. It affected PMS, Inflation,Hunger and Poverty on your wailing list.
They are not ready to knw the truth. Only what they want to hear is for the government to fail
Enemies of progress

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Putindbutt: 7:42pm On May 23
osazsky:
y he float am..them use am send am message..the dollar Egypt floated they are yet to recover from it after 7 yrs...or he newly hear the word
So we should keep operating three different rates and paying subsidy on dollars?.. judge your sense.

1 Like

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by osazsky(m): 7:42pm On May 23
sleek214:
So so true. I totally agree with Soyinka. Imagine Aisha Yusufu as Minister of Finance, The other Arise TV boy as Minister of Information. Kenneth Okonkwo as Justice Minister. What a joke. But since obidients are dummies, they won't understand.
and what has this set of clowns called ministers achieved after one yr..oga go and sit down..I even feel bubu ministers did better at least we all ways expect drama from them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by greenandy: 7:42pm On May 23
the online trolls responsible for the insults directed at him (Soyinka) -----Soyinka
So because his trolls insulted Soyinka online during the political campaign, that makes Obi not fit to govern Nigeria. Laughable.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Trustyourself: 7:42pm On May 23
AcuraZDX:
I Hope Peter Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Presidential Election, His Team Is Incompetent To Lead Nigeria —Wole Soyinka

https://saharareporters.com/2024/05/23/i-hope-peter-obi-doesnt-contest-next-presidential-election-his-team-incompetent-lead#google_vignette

I'm beginning to see some reasons on the certificate forgery allegations on this man. As it is, I can't see that true attribute of professorship in him.

I suggest that the case of certificate forgery should be revisited...

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by femtex007(m): 7:43pm On May 23
Putindbutt:

Suffer kill you there, your father is a bigger F.
Suffer cannot kill me. My father is a made man. Am also made. As I speak, am in a good bar enjoying myself. Am not like hungry retard bastard like you and ur unless unproductive father. Useless emergency lover of Nigeria.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by MatrixCircle: 7:43pm On May 23
It's now I understand that the Nobel Lauret doesn't understand the difference between incompetence and competence.
If he really made this statement then dementia or delirium or lewy bodies have caught up with him shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by osazsky(m): 7:44pm On May 23
Putindbutt:

So we should keep operating three different rates and paying subsidy on dollars?.. judge your sense.
na today I know say u nor know anything..subsidy on dollar my foot...do u even know d indices that control the naira strength..aboki if u don't have nothing to say keep shut..what do u even understand by floating currency if I may ask

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by lexy2014: 7:45pm On May 23
Toluwanise247:

What do you know about economy?
Some idiot from s/e act like didirin

could you pls lecture us on the economy so we all can know what you know?
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by MightySparrow: 7:46pm On May 23
AcuraZDX:

I am an Obidient and the post was made here by me.

I am here to expose the Gbajue professor/cultist

Please expose him joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by tunde1200(m): 7:46pm On May 23
It's just the bitter truth and they will not yield to the advice.
you cant stop pigs from rolling in the mud.
The hates in them towards my tribes have no bound

1 Like

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by criuze(m): 7:46pm On May 23
Rancid grammar

Trying to perpetuate leadership rascality in Nigeria with pointless rhetorics

Anuofia prof

Well, we have long before now got disappointed in you people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Basicend: 7:46pm On May 23
Baba Soyinka is hungry na. . Rubbish talk from a supposed elder statesman.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Putindbutt: 7:46pm On May 23
FCA14:
Eranko ni Professor yii shaaaaaaaa kiss
You must be referring to your father at home.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by israelmao(m): 7:48pm On May 23
Those who used donkey years in preparation for presidency all can see today how their failures writ large.Professor should enter his studyroom,no disregard is meant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Honestey: 7:48pm On May 23
Soyinka wants him to contest in 2039
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Btoyob(m): 7:48pm On May 23
With due respect sir,I think your opinion doesn't count anymore because I thought you are incorruptible but how wrong I was😎😎😎

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by dododawa1: 7:48pm On May 23
Obi

Tinubu

Atiku

No visions
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by nedekid: 7:49pm On May 23
I also hope Obi does not run. He should face his businesses or retire, do his charity work etc. Nigeria is not worth the stress, insults, disrespect etc. Yes it is true Nigerian are suffering, but don't they deserve what they get? Abi can Obi cry more than the bereaved?
As wike once said to rivers state university professors, leave politics for us, join and we rub shit on you, politics they say is a dirty game.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Putindbutt: 7:49pm On May 23
femtex007:

Suffer cannot kill me. My father is a made man. Am also made. As I speak, am in a good bar enjoying myself. Am not like hungry retard bastard like you and ur unless unproductive father. Useless emergency lover of Nigeria.
Are you the one i quoted?, slowpoke. u wan use your empty head carry curse. If i unleash curses on you, you'd see grass and call it food.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by back2sender: 7:50pm On May 23
AcuraZDX:

You can imagine a so called Professors priority 😂.

Talking about Obi and Obidients when the country is in shambles. To the extent the managers of the economy are now retracting their braggadocios statements.

Naa Dementia cause am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts / Nigerians Will Rather Commit Suicide Than Act - Amaechi / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Tinubu In Lagos (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.