Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,378 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) (37669 Views)

Newly-defected Rivers Lawmakers Sing "On Your Mandate We Shall Stand, Jagaban" / Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office / Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Henry22(m): 5:34pm On May 26
Mandate thief grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by franchasofficia: 5:34pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
Obiano also exposed him, I wished someone can help me dig all these out. Obi is far from what you all portray him to be, take this from me.

Alex Otti is what you all are portraying Obi to be.
Peter Obi remains the only ex Nigerian Governor that didn't have a single case with EFCC after leaving office as Governor. He is also the only Nigerian ex Governor that left billions worth savings (raw cash). You don't have more information than Bola Tinubu who have one of the most formidable propaganda machinery in Nigerian politics and Tinubu Torchlighted Obi and found nothing to the extent Tinubu himself agreed that Obi's biggest issue is his stinginess while people suffered

Tinubu searched and searched and found nothing on Obi, all Tinubu accused Obi of was Obi being stingy and busy saving money while Anambra people suffered, Tinubu said this himself in Ondo during 2023 live Presidential campaign of the APC.

He mocked Obi that being a good leader is not about saving money instead of spending it to go round and you are here saying a different thing.

Obi have no single dirt in governance, his only crime that people accuse him of is stinginess

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by fydence: 5:35pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
As much as I love asiwaju he is not impressing me yet, he needs to do better. His appointees are wash and incompetent, there's no good governance if the citizens are crying daily in hardship. Meanwhile this doesn't mean Obi is the solution, he's another big pretentious thief.
You are getting there na small small... When the hunger reach your oesophagus u go talk true... You still dey disguise small

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Nonexisting1: 5:36pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
As much as I love asiwaju he is not impressing me yet, he needs to do better. His appointees are wash and incompetent, there's no good governance if the citizens are crying daily in hardship. Meanwhile this doesn't mean Obi is the solution, he's another big pretentious thief.
Hypocrites everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Britishpea: 5:37pm On May 26
EreluRoz:

Correct! He’s not impressing me yet either. He promised “living wage” and not minimum wage but here it’s having no head yet. I heard it from his Mouth making the promise.

But like you rightly said,still, Atiku and Obi are no go areas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by bentenny(m): 5:37pm On May 26
HellVictorinho6:

Overrated politics

Same old case

All of them, atiku,obi,tinubu

Spits

U are just being selfish ,so selfish.

This country has better people 4 those positions

Guy that's not my business!
You can hate them for all I care!
For all their obvious flaws,I would go for Obi because it's easy to remove him if he starts derailing but who will remove Tinubu or Atiku if they not leading well?
Their respective parties will back them for reelection just like Buhari and nothing will happen!
Besides,who else do you have in mind to lead Nigeria?
I hope it's not Sowore because that one can't even lead an LGA let alone a state!
Please tell me who you have in mind to lead Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by ComeToJesus: 5:37pm On May 26
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hga-aW162mU

If Nigerians know say the more they sing for you, the more the ATM vomits money, they can even sing that their mother is senseless just to curry some favour.

Is there anywhere in the world that you hear this kind of a sickening song?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by bentenny(m): 5:38pm On May 26
Nonexisting1:
Hypocrites everywhere.
Busted!
😂😂
Omor day never break,u don expose am!
😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by EreluRoz: 5:40pm On May 26
advanceDNA:

Iyaebe..I sabi u wella
Ur style of commenting always gives you away......if u register a new moniker today...

After Two comments ....I go don know say iyaebe was here grin grin
You are wrong I don't own any other account aside this.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by bentenny(m): 5:40pm On May 26
fydence:
You are getting there na small small... When the hunger reach your oesophagus u go talk true... You still dey disguise small
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by richie240: 5:40pm On May 26
Right!
E get why!
cool
Franking:

What does Nigeria need? Anyone not just an Igbo, right?

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by slowice(m): 5:42pm On May 26
EreluRoz:

Your love for a serial failure wouldn't make them do better. Funny Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Flame333: 5:42pm On May 26
LadyExcellency:
Because the mandate has failed.
Luke 7:20 AMPC
Batist sent us to You to ask, Are You the One Who is to come, or shall we [continue to] look for another?

He should have gone for food security first. With overfed citizens, rise and fall of dollar no concern us.

The way the camera zoomed in made me laugh the guy realized that is supporters lack sense because if they do they cannot see a situation like this and still be jubilating

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by fydence: 5:43pm On May 26
advanceDNA:

Werey... grin... where have u been..u don dey use another moniker cause trouble abi?? Ive not been seeing all ur senseless comment grin grin
Person wey never see food chop...how the werey wn take see data borrow to post nonsense?
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by EreluRoz: 5:43pm On May 26
Nonexisting1:
Hypocrites everywhere.
This is me consoling you people in your pains. If you know me well you'll know I hate seeing anyone in pain. I just famz you people then kos of the pain of losing the election
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by richie240: 5:44pm On May 26
Was it only yorubas that voted tinubu?
I thot ignbs too voted him?

Or are u implying that 100% igbos gave their votes to their 'bloda'?
cool
gozmok1:
so Tinubu have not tot them lesson, d wisest Yoruba man succeeded in killing Nigeria economy and his follower still have mouth to speak in d public,una shame de shame me

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Anatolia: 5:44pm On May 26
Even the blind and deaf know that Tinubu is an utter failure. Only those who are blinded by hatred of other tribes still remain loyal to him . These people have chosen the path of suffering as long as their brother remain in power.Nigeria is under the grip of kamikaze who are ready to go to ruin as long as they put others in ruin.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by hooklover: 5:46pm On May 26
Tinubu knows dey are all scophant..Tell them to survive with 950fuel and 1500/dollar thry will be complaining seriously wen dey c tinubu dey will be singing mandate thats y he shut them up...bloody sycophants

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by richie240: 5:46pm On May 26
Na una teach them o!
Nor be only una get 'bloda'.
Cunnyman die, cunnyman buryam.
cool
Anatolia:
Even the blind and deaf know that Tinubu is an utter failure. Only those who are blinded by hatred of other tribes still remain loyal to him . These people have chosen the path of suffering as long as their brother remain in power.

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 5:49pm On May 26
advanceDNA:

Iyaebe..I sabi u wella
Ur style of commenting always gives you away......if u register a new moniker today...

After Two comments ....I go don know say iyaebe was here grin grin

Easy to Spot. From Iyaebe to IconicR to ereluloz. undecided

You will Just Watch the Monicker comment on any Yul Edochie or Tinibu thread. smiley

She eventually Exposes and Disgrace herself. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by HugoBoss10(m): 5:51pm On May 26
Tinubu himself is even tired of his own mandate, irony of life.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 5:53pm On May 26
Nonexisting1:
Hypocrites everywhere.

See how you expose Iyaebe aka Ereluloz aka OLD Mama Youngie. shocked embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Inosky: 5:53pm On May 26
The song is for them and their families to fit chop. Hunger don dey weaken their mouths 👄 grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Menclothing1: 5:53pm On May 26
This before election video

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Nonexisting1: 5:55pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
This is me consoling you people in your pains. If you know me well you'll know I hate seeing anyone in pain. I just famz you people then kos of the pain of losing the election
Whatever lies that make you achieve orgasm is not my business. However let me remind you that I'm not in pain of losing election and I'm sure Peter Obi is not too. The shege is going round but I can still afford good meals and even carry the best oloshos in town. Tinubu till 2090.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Afonja007: 5:56pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
For the records I don't operate more than one Monica at a time. Shebi you see that left legged Paul Okoye have married a new wife leaving the woman who suffered and build with him . Make I see any post calling women gold digger again for this forum.
your not serious, woman wey suffer with him?ok na the anita dey compose songs for dem abi? This is to show you that any marriage can break up thank god no family member introduced Anita to him he started dating Anita back in their school days he later married her so what next? Is some one else not shining Anita's congo in USA? Make I hear phim from you again

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by owem19(m): 5:56pm On May 26
Dey disceeve your sef
EreluRoz:
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Everlastingson: 5:57pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
I did a lot of backup during campaign period as iyaebe. At the right time I'll do so, you all should continue letting that man deceive you. Ina ruwa na.

If you understand Nigeria's politics you'll know Obi can't be president, not even when it's the northerners turn after asiwaju's tenure.

I don't believe Obi is what Nigeria needs, he's sooooo fake, I mean can't you all see it? Hian

Why you see Obi as fake is because you yourself are fake. Actually, you see things as you are, not as they are. When you're fake you see genuine people as fake so to stifle the Identity crisis within you.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by kenolsquad(m): 5:57pm On May 26
Baba knew they were actually jeering with lies considering their usual expectations for handouts cos you can't lie to a liar.
The Mandate/Manhood has been an absolute flop and he knows it.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by sirchim(m): 5:58pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
Pandora's box, you are asking me to start again. I hate stress
Kayi shiru, if you have nothing to say.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Oghene86: 6:07pm On May 26
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hga-aW162mU

Please tell them, because they all look stupid doing that
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Reelmii: 6:10pm On May 26
Wizardslayer:
Why telling them to stop

They must stand on your manhood.
grin..abeg make them no squash his balls oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Old Woman Carried On The Back To Vote In Bayelsa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.