Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,277 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) (37663 Views)

Newly-defected Rivers Lawmakers Sing "On Your Mandate We Shall Stand, Jagaban" / Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office / Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Matheusmartin: 4:58pm On May 26
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by KINGS100(m): 4:58pm On May 26
Toluwanise247:
You must be a great fool to post this after election… many people no get sense ajeh
Singing on your mandate after election is the stupidest thing I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by gozmok1(m): 4:59pm On May 26
so Tinubu have not tot them lesson,d wisest Yoruba man succeeded in killing Nigeria economy and his follower still have mouth to speak in d public,una shame de shame me

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:59pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
As much as I love asiwaju he is not impressing me yet, he needs to do better. His appointees are wash and incompetent, there's no good governance if the citizens are crying daily in hardship. Meanwhile this doesn't mean Obi is the solution, he's another big pretentious thief.

It takes a dullard to appoint another dullard. You can be wise and your team is made of fools. That means u are foolish

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Tallesty1(m): 4:59pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
Pandora's box, you are asking me to start again. I hate stress
That is all?

You can't prove anything because you don't have anything in him.

Tinubu's name also showed up in that pandora whatever but only obi is the thief?

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Lomprico2: 5:00pm On May 26
Shhhhhh! Na tif i tif am!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Blazetrailer: 5:00pm On May 26
He knows he is a failure already

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by oteneaaron(m): 5:01pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
Pandora's box, you are asking me to start again. I hate stress

Sorry about the stress.

Please show us exactly where it was stated in the Pandora report that Peter Obi is a thief.

Thank you in advance.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by strangest(m): 5:02pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
As much as I love asiwaju he is not impressing me yet, he needs to do better. His appointees are wash and incompetent, there's no good governance if the citizens are crying daily in hardship. Meanwhile this doesn't mean Obi is the solution, he's another big pretentious thief.

You go cry taya

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by advanceDNA: 5:02pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
For the records I don't operate more than one Monica at a time. Shebi you see that left legged Paul Okoye have married a new wife leaving the woman who suffered and build with him . Make I see any post calling women gold digger again for this forum.

Hahahahahahhahaha... I dey always like ur senseless post.....

Suffer and build?? Please u don't know the meaning of suffering ....u women should stop all this victim and saviour mentality.....

Most of u ddnt do jack....yet you'll be saying u suffered with a man... It's irritating joor

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Alvin212(m): 5:02pm On May 26
Hahaha hahaha E-BOLA Tinubu Amoda is a Criminal

Most of his supporters are deranged

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by BigDawsNet: 5:02pm On May 26
Government are aware of the mess in our economy

I hope they sort it out

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by dododawa1: 5:02pm On May 26
Which mandate?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by bemeruca: 5:03pm On May 26
This thing is Nigeria's president?

Una own don be.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Phelix111(m): 5:04pm On May 26
EreluRoz:

How easy it is to call someone whom even the incumbent opposition APC government as well as Gov. Soludo has not even summoned for any missing or misappropriation of funds whatsoever A Thief? Think about that and comment again. Blessings.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by osuofia2(m): 5:05pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
Obi is the worse of the 3

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by EreluRoz: 5:05pm On May 26
advanceDNA:

Hahahahahahhahaha... I dey always like ur senseless post.....

Suffer and build?? Please u don't know the meaning of suffering ....u women should stop of all this victim and saviour mentality.....

Most of u ddnt do jack....yet you'll be saying u suffered with a man... It's irritating joor
My comments are reasonable filled with undiluted truth but all of you hate truth and want to be pleased and I'm not ready for that.

So you don't see anything wrong with what Paul did? Even if it was the wife that filed for divorce can't he fight for his marriage?
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by BossGerald: 5:05pm On May 26
EreluRoz:

Mechionu

You should hide your head in shame after supporting a failure and not here capping rubbish.

2027 you'll still vote them on credit again...tufia

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by osuofia2(m): 5:06pm On May 26
Phelix111:

How easy it is to call someone whom even the incumbent opposition APC government as well as Gov. Soludo has not even summoned for any missing or misappropriation of funds whatsoever A Thief? Think about that and comment again. Blessings.
Did Gov Ododo of kogi state summon Yaya Belo? Does that make Bello clean
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:07pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
My comments are reasonable filled with undiluted truth but all of you hate truth and want to be pleased and I'm not ready for that.

So you don't see anything wrong with what Paul did? Even if it was the wife that filed for divorce can't he fight for his marriage?

So a man should fight for marriage that is to the benefit of a woman?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:07pm On May 26
EreluRoz:

Hunger still hasn't ruined you and your likes that supported an old, corrupt and clueless criminal to destroy Nigerians?
I'm sure it's doing that gradually and will soon become manifest.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by StraightGaay: 5:08pm On May 26
SpatialKing:
His mandate is getting weak
Manhood*

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by EreluRoz: 5:08pm On May 26
Akwamkpuruamu:

So a man should fight for marriage that is to the benefit of a woman?
There are kids involved.
Mark this down, he'll still leave this girl
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by 43Ronin: 5:08pm On May 26
He's illiterate hoards are going to make him lose 2027 by hailing him despite hardship.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Zubeezanga(m): 5:09pm On May 26
Lol if to say i be muscian na now i go feature portable mey we sing about standin on mandate gidigba, no peace for any wicked in 9ja and we plenty wey wicked lol
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by advanceDNA: 5:09pm On May 26
EreluRoz:

Oh u mean he should force her to come back.... U be werey I swear... grin grin grin .. always on point with you undiluted irrational comment....

Why do u women like forming unnecessary, fake solidarity for fellow women especially when u are doing evil.... Shey una dey mad niiiii

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 5:10pm On May 26
EreluRoz:

Obi lives rent free in your head. Know this and know peace

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by EreluRoz: 5:10pm On May 26
ChybuzzDD:

Hunger still hasn't ruined you and your likes that supported an old, corrupt and clueless criminal to destroy Nigerians?
I'm sure it's doing that gradually and will soon become manifest.
To the glory of God I can never be hungry, generation before me were never hungry and the present ones and the ones yet unborn shall never experience hunger.
Obi is deceitful that's the bitter truth
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by mipeesoft(m): 5:10pm On May 26
Abi the mandate is already weak grin
SpatialKing:
His mandate is getting weak
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 5:11pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
I did a lot of backup during campaign period as iyaebe. At the right time I'll do so, you all should continue letting that man deceive you. Ina ruwa na.

If you understand Nigeria's politics you'll know Obi can't be president, not even when it's the northerners turn after asiwaju's tenure.

I don't believe Obi is what Nigeria needs, he's sooooo fake, I mean can't you all see it? Hian

So Obi is fake because YOU SEE IT. Chai!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by baconline(m): 5:12pm On May 26
Mandate has expired, reality has set in

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) / Coalition Minority Tribes To Atiku: Return To Cameroon Within 21 Days, Apologise / Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.