Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,362 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) (37667 Views)

Newly-defected Rivers Lawmakers Sing "On Your Mandate We Shall Stand, Jagaban" / Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office / Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by sirchim(m): 6:11pm On May 26
AcuraZDX:

What did he steal?

Pandora box didn't mention anything stolen.

I dare you to mention what Obj stole
Ask am how many times EFCC don come carry Obi the Tsunami. Or tell THIEFNIBU Baban Baban BARAWOO to send him useless EFCC after OBI make we see who go tireπŸ˜„

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by oceaneverdry77: 6:14pm On May 26
Maybe now change it to .....on his mandate they must run.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Franking: 6:14pm On May 26
richie240:
Right!
E get why!
cool

Part ways kwanu? Mba.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Exceed15: 6:15pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
As much as I love asiwaju he is not impressing me yet, he needs to do better. His appointees are wash and incompetent, there's no good governance if the citizens are crying daily in hardship. Meanwhile this doesn't mean Obi is the solution, he's another big pretentious thief.

U started well but ended it foolishly. Obi is not govt. All criticism goes to Tinubu because he is the president. Now he has asked people like to shut up after using you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Exceed15: 6:17pm On May 26
The song now irritates him because he knew they are hungry fellows expecting some naira to drop.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Exceed15: 6:17pm On May 26
advanceDNA:

Werey... grin... where have u been..u don dey use another moniker cause trouble abi?? Ive not been seeing all ur senseless comment grin grin

Because he has been taking his medications.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by annyz: 6:21pm On May 26
Because he knows that the mandate was stolen.

Guilty conscience

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by richie240: 6:21pm On May 26
The day you are ready to relocate back to alaigbo, quote me, ill assist you with 3 trucks to ease your relocation.

Just quote me two days to the time!
cool
Franking:

Part ways kwanu? Mba.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Beautifulday: 6:33pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
I did a lot of backup during campaign period as iyaebe. At the right time I'll do so, you all should continue letting that man deceive you. Ina ruwa na.

If you understand Nigeria's politics you'll know Obi can't be president, not even when it's the northerners turn after asiwaju's tenure.

I don't believe Obi is what Nigeria needs, he's sooooo fake, I mean can't you all see it? Hian

He asked for evidence of pretense not sermon

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Babaken(m): 6:37pm On May 26
Baba no longer believe in his own mandate.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by CrossRhodes: 6:38pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
As much as I love asiwaju he is not impressing me yet, he needs to do better. His appointees are wash and incompetent, there's no good governance if the citizens are crying daily in hardship. Meanwhile this doesn't mean Obi is the solution, he's another big pretentious thief.
You should have just made your stupid senseless comment without involving obi make high BP no finish you there

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Fidecoo(m): 6:41pm On May 26
EreluRoz:

What has obi stolen from you,
Ma??

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by yeshuasfootstep(m): 6:43pm On May 26
Better.

Some are secretly voicing 'manhood'.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by geokay777(m): 6:43pm On May 26
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Nicholasokies: 6:51pm On May 26
Even the mandate tire Tinubu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 6:52pm On May 26
No mandate again na, they've been standing on his manhood so Tinubu is aching down there.

His supporters are the most foolish set of Nigerians

Mandate Kee una there!
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by YoshihideSuga: 6:52pm On May 26
franchasofficia:
Peter Obi remains the only ex Nigerian Governor that didn't have a single case with EFCC after leaving office as Governor. He is also the only Nigerian ex Governor that left billions worth savings (raw cash). You don't have more information than Bola Tinubu who have one of the most formidable propaganda machinery in Nigerian politics and Tinubu Torchlighted Obi and found nothing to the extent Tinubu himself agreed that Obi's biggest issue is his stinginess while people

He mocked Obi that being a good leader is not about saving money instead of spending it to go round and you are here saying a different thing.

Obi have no single dirt in governance, his only crime that people accuse him of is stinginess

They know these things, but because Obi is Igbo, they deflect. Nigerians are very predictable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by mankan2k7(m): 6:54pm On May 26
Shame don dey catch am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Deepthoughts: 7:01pm On May 26
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hga-aW162mU
let them continue, very soon Dem go fall yakataa break waist.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Gandrova: 7:08pm On May 26
Tallesty1:
I asked you a simple question. What did he steal? Can you prove that he is a thief?

someone that used state funds to invest in family business is not a thief
Hobi can be a saint to your likes not to us that we knew him as a glorified thief
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by KGREAT(m): 7:16pm On May 26
This position of Asiwaju is not against anybody other than Wike
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Patojargz: 7:20pm On May 26
Bobo Chicago na fucking cruise abeg😩
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by abah001: 7:26pm On May 26
This video is funny. The people shouting on your Manhood we shall stand are looking for Egunje and Suddenly Emilokon shut there mouth up. Meaning no Egunje for poor people in my administration, except the politicians.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Jman06(m): 7:28pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
I did a lot of backup during campaign period as iyaebe. At the right time I'll do so, you all should continue letting that man deceive you. Ina ruwa na.

If you understand Nigeria's politics you'll know Obi can't be president, not even when it's the northerners turn after asiwaju's tenure.

I don't believe Obi is what Nigeria needs, he's sooooo fake, I mean can't you all see it? Hian
You're not in a position to pass judgement on Peter Obi because you're not anywhere close to Anambra state.
Those of us who are close to and regularly visit the state know Peter Obi to be a great leader whose administration as governor transformed Anambra to an infrastructural hub.

If you have followed my posts on this forum, you should know I'm one Nigerian who likes appreciate good leaders regardless of their political parties, tribes or religion. So, believe me when I tell you that Peter Obi did very well as governor in Anambra state. If not, many of us will not support him.

If Tinubu also performs, I'll not hesitate to give him the credits.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by ClearFlair: 7:30pm On May 26
LadyExcellency:
Because the mandate has failed.
Luke 7:20 AMPC
Batist sent us to You to ask, Are You the One Who is to come, or shall we [continue to] look for another?

He should have gone for food security first. With overfed citizens, rise and fall of dollar no concern us.

@helinues Freestuffsng Yarimo Biodun556

Time to defend
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Hezmatosky: 7:30pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
Your last paragraph has said your mind. But then, your first paragraph shows you're totally not in support of your savior again.
ANNALISES:
TINUBU = 8Yrs
Obi = 8Yrs
Total 16yrs.
You're 42yrs + 16 = 58yrs
You'll continue to wail till your 58yrs.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Empresa: 7:37pm On May 26
Stolen mandate that has not achieved anything. Stolen water is bitter
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by advanceDNA: 7:44pm On May 26
Exceed15:

Because he has been taking his medications.

U are wicked.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by advanceDNA: 7:45pm On May 26
fydence:
Person wey never see food chop...how the werey wn take see data borrow to post nonsense?

Lol
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Olatayo0103: 8:00pm On May 26
Mandate of hardship
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by mairogo: 8:08pm On May 26
AcuraZDX:

What did he steal?

Pandora box didn't mention anything stolen.

I dare you to mention what Obj stole
Stop stressing yourself buddy, Obi only stole his brain, that's why he's sounding so broken.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by mdsne(m): 8:18pm On May 26
This very video is before the 2023 general election please let guided and remained guided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What I Know About Buhari, Jonathan, Tinubu – Tunde Bakare / IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.