Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,975 members, 7,863,480 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) (37670 Views)

Newly-defected Rivers Lawmakers Sing "On Your Mandate We Shall Stand, Jagaban" / Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office / Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by komzy589(m): 8:24pm On May 26
Tallesty1:
Can you back this up with evidence?
I second her on this.
No one disliked Asiwaju more during the last election but Obi is too desperate.
I was at Unizik when he was governor, he didnโ€™t pull up trees.
So I voted for Atiku.
A man who lost VP election, 4 years later, heโ€™s contesting for president against his boss in 2019 because he enjoyed some support then. Too craving for me liking.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Franking: 8:27pm On May 26
richie240:
The day you are ready to relocate back to alaigbo, quote me, ill assist you with 3 trucks to ease your relocation.

Just quote me two days to the time!
cool

Where do you think I am?
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by richie240: 8:29pm On May 26
You tell me!
cool
Franking:

Where do you think I am?

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Omalicious1: 8:33pm On May 26
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by givedemwotowoto: 8:37pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
For the records I don't operate more than one Monica at a time. Shebi you see that left legged Paul Okoye have married a new wife leaving the woman who suffered and build with him . Make I see any post calling women gold digger again for this forum.

When a king ascends on the throne, you have to address him as โ€œyour highnessโ€ whether you helped him get to the throne or not.

A man is nothing without his ego.

A lesson many modern women will never learn in their lifetime
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by eldoradoxx: 8:39pm On May 26
A lot of hia supporters are too ignorant for my liking. That song was for a mandate that was stolen from Abiola, it is a song used by various trade unions to send message to IBB and Abacha regarding the June 12 debacle and the annulment of the election won by MKO Abiola. MKO during the declaration insisted that he would stand on the mandate freely given to him by Nigerians. It is totally inapplicable in the circumstance of Tinubu 's case where no mandate was stolen, yet ignoramus around him are singing on your mandate we stand, which mandate.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Willed042(m): 8:42pm On May 26
bentenny:
๐Ÿ˜„
Wike nor go gree!
Helius nor go gree!
Including Reno and Bwala๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
They have all been programmed to chorus 'on your mandate.....'
Clowns ๐Ÿ˜„

You and other propaganda machinery members have been saying this as far back as 2022!
You guys made assertions that even bayo onunuga had to post on his X account only to discover that they were all lies after!
There was even a propaganda website written specifically to smear Obi....it claimed that Obi took a lady with drugs to Thailand or Bangladesh and the lady is currently in prison because of Obi!
The so called Igbo guy who wrote the said article claimed he had proof and will expose Obi as a drug peddler very soon!
This was in late 2022 but yet no single proof!
We are waiting for yours and trust me we will assist in squashing any propaganda from your paymaster who is still yet to answer to an evidence of how he graduated from a secondary school that was established 3 years later!

Dey play!
You don't actually know this people they will repeat the same lines come 2027
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by EreluRoz: 8:42pm On May 26
givedemwotowoto:

When a king ascends on the throne, you have to address him as โ€œyour highnessโ€ whether you helped him get to the throne or not.

A man is nothing without his ego.

A lesson many modern women will never learn in their lifetime
Have you watched their videos? You can see his mind is not even in that marriage, obviously it's the Ivy girl that's pushing for it.
Sometimes all a couple need is temporary seperation to rekindled the faded love, when Paul visited Anita and the kids in US you could see they still love each other, Paul rushed to quickly be in another woman's arm instead of getting the break they both needed.
From what I've seen so far that Ivy girl is in for a shit, he go show him peper. Mark this down
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by tete7000(m): 8:43pm On May 26
The mandate is fake
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by edungene7: 8:49pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
I did a lot of backup during campaign period as iyaebe. At the right time I'll do so, you all should continue letting that man deceive you. Ina ruwa na.

If you understand Nigeria's politics you'll know Obi can't be president, not even when it's the northerners turn after asiwaju's tenure.

I don't believe Obi is what Nigeria needs, he's sooooo fake, I mean can't you all see it? Hian
stay away from Colorado your mental health is something to worry about try and visit a therapist before dey bundle you there
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by edungene7: 8:53pm On May 26
After fooling the clowns now he is showing them shege banza if not for obi and obedients tackling this criminal he would have sold the whole country off to China

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:54pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
This is what most of you young men of this generation say, I'm an adult, I can do what pleases me at any time, I choose if I want to stay or leave yen yen yen not minding the mental health of the kids. No wonder the society is so flawed. Anyways women sef don Dy show una shege, the fear of paternity fraud is the beginning of wisdom ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Not all men are SIMPS. Some pay the price of paternity fraud with their lives... So think twice before you tow that path, Iyaebe
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by tivity101: 8:56pm On May 26
Again! nobody steals a mandate and used it well. Never!
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by ekenej205: 9:09pm On May 26
Proverbs 28:4 โ€“ Those who forsake the law praise the wicked, but those who keep the law strive against them.

BEWITCHED PEOPLE ARE THE ONES THAT SING THOSE SONGS AND BABA CONSCIENCE JUDGED HIM IMMEDIATELY

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Paramount01(m): 9:10pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
As much as I love asiwaju he is not impressing me yet, he needs to do better. His appointees are wash and incompetent, there's no good governance if the citizens are crying daily in hardship. Meanwhile this doesn't mean Obi is the solution, he's another big pretentious thief.

Pls what has he done that you are not impress.forget,you have been wired to think he is doing nothing but people that are reasonable even from the other political party like moghlou,sanusi said we are on the right path.you dey follow obidinet propaganda.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Paramount01(m): 9:13pm On May 26
DMerciful:
Tinubu is ashamed of the mandate he stole.

Tinubu has failed woefully

Has he not failed from your thought even before becoming A.p.c flag beater
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Orlu13: 9:13pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
My comments are reasonable filled with undiluted truth but all of you hate truth and want to be pleased and I'm not ready for that.

So you don't see anything wrong with what Paul did? Even if it was the wife that filed for divorce can't he fight for his marriage?

may thunder scatter ur Toto there
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Franking: 9:21pm On May 26
richie240:
You tell me!
cool

Stop assuming.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by NothingDoMe: 9:24pm On May 26
This is so funny
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Tallesty1(m): 9:50pm On May 26
komzy589:

I second her on this.
No one disliked Asiwaju more during the last election but Obi is too desperate.
I was at Unizik when he was governor, he didnโ€™t pull up trees.
So I voted for Atiku.
A man who lost VP election, 4 years later, heโ€™s contesting for president against his boss in 2019 because he enjoyed some support then. Too craving for me liking.
is that you people talk without thinking or common sense just eludes you?

Obi who was coming out for the first is desperate so you voted for Atiku who was contesting for the six times?

Make it make sense guy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Cruzmaster: 10:04pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
As much as I love asiwaju he is not impressing me yet, he needs to do better. His appointees are wash and incompetent, there's no good governance if the citizens are crying daily in hardship. Meanwhile this doesn't mean Obi is the solution, he's another big pretentious thief.

Baba it's too early to start complaining. He still have a long way to go. Maybe by then you will understand better.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Mckandre(m): 10:11pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
Pandora's box, you are asking me to start again. I hate stress
u're saying Pandoras box like ur master wasn't among those listed there, e reach obi una carry am like gala, despite being vindicated una still dey carry the matter. All these research u speak of re probably gotten from them say them say,which won't take u anywhere. If u have no clue,A thief is a thief when proven guilty in a law court,all this ur beer parlour talks re just plain trash oga.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by onadana: 10:28pm On May 26
EreluRoz:

They are all thieves,no one is clean.A case study of Animal farm.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by phemray(m): 10:34pm On May 26
Franking:
They should be singing emilokan instead.

I love this Asiwaju, he knows when and how to do things. Truth, I love as he caution them singing b4 arise will carry it for head to make money from Thier followers data. It's nigerian projects now, politics down.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Mckandre(m): 10:40pm On May 26
Gandrova:
someone that used state funds to invest in family business is not a thief
Hobi can be a saint to your likes not to us that we knew him as a glorified thief
efcc chairman I greet u, why havent u tried him and convicted him of his crimes as the criminal u said he is?Una just dey talk anyhow.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Gandrova: 10:48pm On May 26
Mckandre:
efcc chairman I greet u, why havent u tried him and convicted him of his crimes as the criminal u said he is?Una just dey talk anyhow.
how will you know when you were still in Nursery school to know about it
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Racoon(m): 10:48pm On May 26
Reality is more clearer. Lies and propaganda does not govern a country.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Mckandre(m): 10:49pm On May 26
Paramount01:

Pls what has he done that you are not impress.forget,you have been wired to think he is doing nothing but people that are reasonable even from the other political party like moghlou,sanusi said we are on the right path.you dey follow obidinet propaganda.
ain't u ashamed of ursef? u should be asking ursef that question , are u not reasonable enough to know when u're on the right path? Are u blindfolded or simply chose to be blind that u needed a validation from an aid to give u information concerning ur life? Hah! Omo,See the kind people I share this country with๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Mckandre(m): 10:53pm On May 26
Gandrova:
how will you know when you were still in Nursery school to know about it
what was the verdict uncle? Why re u still lamenting over it? U can still have him in jail if twill help u sleep well at night.๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Paramount01(m): 10:56pm On May 26
Mckandre:
ain't u ashamed of ursef? u should be asking ursef that question , are u not reasonable enough to know when u're on the right path? Are u blindfolded or simply chose to be blind that u need a validation from an aid to give u information concerning ur life. Hah! Omo,See the kind people I share this country with๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Has Tinubu not failed even before he becomes the president in your own sight?
So what can he do now that you can see,you hatred will just give you bp.
Infastructure is there
Students loan is there
Sport improvement is there
FCT development is there
Subsudy grant and loan is there
Abeg get out joor
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Mckandre(m): 11:02pm On May 26
Paramount01:

Has Tinubu not failed even before he becomes the president in your own sight?
So what can he do now that you can see,you hatred will just give you bp.
Infastructure is there
Students loan is there
Sport improvement is there
FCT development is there
Subsudy grant and loan is there
Abeg get out joor
them say them say talks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by addictiv(m): 11:05pm On May 26
Even tinubu knows that the Mandate no fit stand again, mandate is now on life support.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Old Woman Carried On The Back To Vote In Bayelsa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.