Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,935 members, 7,863,306 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) (37664 Views)

Newly-defected Rivers Lawmakers Sing "On Your Mandate We Shall Stand, Jagaban" / Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office / Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by jiz: 5:12pm On May 26
Mandate is in renew hopelessness grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Subonbon(m): 5:12pm On May 26
Tallesty1:
I asked you a simple question. What did he steal? Can you prove that he is a thief?

seer pele
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by EreluRoz: 5:12pm On May 26
advanceDNA:

Oh u mean he should force her to come back.... U be werey I swear... grin grin grin .. always on point with you undiluted irrational comment....

Why do u women like forming unnecessary, fake solidarity for fellow women especially when u are doing evil.... Shey una dey mad niiiii
You always support evil and I wonder what is made of your hearts.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Skyehigher1: 5:14pm On May 26
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hga-aW162mU
because he know that they deceiving him on nonsense mandate but i think asiwaju knows that people are suffering

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 5:14pm On May 26
Then why are you complaining ? Just shut the Bleep up and enjoy your emilokan in peace.

EreluRoz:
As much as I love asiwaju he is not impressing me yet, he needs to do better. His appointees are wash and incompetent, there's no good governance if the citizens are crying daily in hardship. Meanwhile this doesn't mean Obi is the solution, he's another big pretentious thief.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by mipeesoft(m): 5:15pm On May 26
Obi is fake and yet the one you presented as original in 2023 has placed you in state of disappointment just within a year. Can you even differentiate between fake and original? I mean no offence ooo abeg, just getting clarification from you
EreluRoz:
I did a lot of backup during campaign period as iyaebe. At the right time I'll do so, you all should continue letting that man deceive you. Ina ruwa na.

If you understand Nigeria's politics you'll know Obi can't be president, not even when it's the northerners turn after asiwaju's tenure.

I don't believe Obi is what Nigeria needs, he's sooooo fake, I mean can't you all see it? Hian

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by theamazonguru(m): 5:16pm On May 26
Because the mandate is no longer mandating
The mandate is long dead.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Chinkoalhaji34: 5:16pm On May 26
Old vodeo
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Tellmeastory: 5:16pm On May 26
Tallesty1:
I asked you a simple question. What did he steal? Can you prove that he is a thief?

OBI IS A CRIMINAL, A LOOTER, AND A THIEF.

HE WAS APPOINTED BY ABACHA TO HEAD LAGOS PORTS AND THAT WAS WHERE HE BECAME RICH AFTER RECEIVING BRIBES TOTALLING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

HE THEN USED THE MONEY TO JOIN BANKS AND POLITICS, AND GOT EVEN RICHER.

TODAY HE IS WORTH TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

HE IS A THIEF.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by richie240: 5:17pm On May 26
This is the biggest difference btw a yoruba and an igbo; a pbat supporter and an 'obidiebt'.

A yoruba will always support and criticize his fave whenever the need arises, but you see obidients ehn, even if their fave is slaughtering a human being in the open, they will 'zombie-ically' support him to d grave.

May an 'obi' never get to aso rock!
Its a disaster-in-waiting!
cool
EreluRoz:
As much as I love asiwaju he is not impressing me yet, he needs to do better. His appointees are wash and incompetent, there's no good governance if the citizens are crying daily in hardship. Meanwhile this doesn't mean Obi is the solution, he's another big pretentious thief.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Which 'evidence' do u guys need again?
Its not as if a billion 'evidences' will convince you.

Let me help u loud it: "obi is not a thief", "obi has never stolen anambala ppl's money"
Case closed!
cool

Tallesty1:
Can you back this up with evidence?

Tallesty1:

AcuraZDX:

What did he steal?

Pandora box didn't mention anything stolen.

I dare you to mention what Obi stole

oteneaaron:

Sorry about the stress.

Please show us exactly where it was stated in the Pandora report that Peter Obi is a thief.

Thank you in advance.

Na only una sabi see d nyansh of others while covering the 'nyanshes' of yours.
Was this not the same pattern major chukuma Nzeogwu executed in 1966??
Sebi na only una wise nau.
Ngwanu, kwantinu!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Solofresh2: 5:18pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
I did a lot of backup during campaign period as iyaebe. At the right time I'll do so, you all should continue letting that man deceive you. Ina ruwa na.

If you understand Nigeria's politics you'll know Obi can't be president, not even when it's the northerners turn after asiwaju's tenure.

I don't believe Obi is what Nigeria needs, he's sooooo fake, I mean can't you all see it? Hian
Are you iyaebe?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by uchvic(m): 5:19pm On May 26
Even the song de scratch for ears..

Anyways, we all mount on that mandate.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Blaze14k: 5:19pm On May 26
EreluRoz:

So who's now the solution and please don't mention sowore cos he don't stand a chance of competing
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by advanceDNA: 5:19pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
You always support evil and I wonder what is made of your hearts.

grin grin grin....

Man is not complete without vawulence
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:20pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
There are kids involved.
Mark this down, he'll still leave this girl

That's his business if he chooses to leave or stay. He's an adult and knows what he wants

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by EreluRoz: 5:21pm On May 26
advanceDNA:

grin grin grin....

Man is not complete without vawulence
If I bring violence now you'll start behaving maturedly
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by advanceDNA: 5:22pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
If I bring violence now you'll start behaving maturedly

Oya go change to ur Sharon vawulence moniker grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by EreluRoz: 5:24pm On May 26
Akwamkpuruamu:

That's his business if he chooses to leave or stay. He's an adult and knows what he wants
This is what most of you young men of this generation say, I'm an adult, I can do what pleases me at any time, I choose if I want to stay or leave yen yen yen not minding the mental health of the kids. No wonder the society is so flawed. Anyways women sef don Dy show una shege, the fear of paternity fraud is the beginning of wisdom πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by lightwind(m): 5:24pm On May 26
EreluRoz:

I don't believe Obi is what Nigeria needs, he's sooooo fake, I mean can't you all see it?
Hian

So you're that USELESS Iyaebe πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ ??

That always supports incompetence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Presidency1: 5:24pm On May 26
Ofunaofu:
A stolen mandate that have only succeeded in wrecking the economy of Nigeria thereby inflicting pains on the people

I'm not this fan and neither am I a member of APC but the truth be told, Buhari already destroyed the economy/loot the treasury dry with reckless abandoned b4 he took over. Not even Obi or Atiku could've salvage the situation.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by franchasofficia: 5:24pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
Pandora's box, you are asking me to start again. I hate stress
My dear I don't think you understand what the Pandora papers was all about.

Pandora papers only leaked names of rich and powerful people in the world who own shell companies in tax free Island countries. They didn't say they stole anything.

Peter Obi became very rich at a very tender age right from when he was a student at UNN, even the current Sultan of Sokoto who studied in UNN was Obi's tenant. Obi was already collecting rent and selling commodities as a student and I believe this affected his academic grade he used to graduate from UNN because you cannot serve two masters at the same time.

Pandora papers only said Obi registered a shell company in one of the tax free Island countries in his daughter's name, they didn't say he stole and at the time he opened the shell company, he hasn't joined politics, he hasn't governed Anambra state, he was just an ordinary entrepreneur looking for how to minimize tax on his investment portfolio.

And I strongly believe he opened the shell company when he wanted to join politics and needed to save his earned income in a country where it won't be taxed as he shutdown his business in London to join full time politics. You don't expect him to keep it in UK where it will continue to be taxed till it gets to a zero level, so he needed to safeguard his income.

But in the same Pandora papers, they leaked how Tinubu's son who had no visible business as at then acquired millions of pounds worth mansion that Nigerian government seized from a corrupt Nigerian government official under Buhari and the property got resold to Tinubu's son through former Osun state Governor Oyetola who happens to be Tinubu's cousin. You didn't see the real crime committed by the man you support, it is Pandora papers talking about an ordinary businessman having a shell company in a tax free nation which he opened before he even joined Nigerian politics.

Na wa oh, I no understand some of you Tinubu's supporters at all shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by EreluRoz: 5:25pm On May 26
advanceDNA:

Oya go change to ur Sharon vawulence moniker grin grin grin
Sharon what? I don't and have never operated two monikas at a time, I deactivate and come back with a new one. I don't own that monika and any other one. Not my thing
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by nedekid: 5:26pm On May 26
Stupid sycophants,
Even baba is embarrassed for them at the irritating level of ass kissing.
Manna, that asswipe freestuff and a whole lot of them should take note.
Shameless bunch. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by ufotunang: 5:27pm On May 26
He knows his mandate has failed.....a failure

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by EreluRoz: 5:28pm On May 26
franchasofficia:
My dear I don't think you understand what the Pandora papers was all about.

Pandora papers only leaked names of rich and powerful people in the world who own shell companies in tax free Island countries. They didn't say they stole anything.

Peter Obi became very rich at a very tender age right from when he was a student at UNN, even the current Sultan of Sokoto who studied in UNN was Obi's tenant. Obi was already collecting rent and selling commodities as a student and I believe this affected his academic grade he used to graduate from UNN because you cannot serve two masters at the same time.

Pandora papers only said Obi registered a shell company in one of the tax free Island countries in his daughter's name, they didn't say he stole and at the time he opened the shell company, he hasn't joined politics, he hasn't governed Anambra state, he was just an ordinary entrepreneur looking for how to minimize tax on his investment portfolio.

And I strongly believe he opened the shell company when he wanted to join politics and needed to save his earned income in a country where it won't be taxed as he shutdown his business in London to join full time politics. You don't expect him to keep it in UK where it will continue to be taxed till it gets to a zero level, so he needed to safeguard his income.

But in the same Pandora papers, they leaked how Tinubu's son who had no visible business as at then acquired a millions pounds worth mansion that Nigerian government seized from a corrupt government officials under Buhari and the property got resold to Tinubu's son through former Osun state Governor who happens to be Tinubu's cousin. You didn't see the real crime committed by the man you support, it is Pandora papers talking about an ordinary businessman having a shell company in a tax free nation which he opened before he even joined Nigerian politics.

Na wa oh, I no understand some of you Tinubu's supporters at all shocked
Obiano also exposed him, I wished someone can help me dig all these out. Obi is far from what you all portray him to be, take this from me.

Alex Otti is what you all are portraying Obi to be.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by anonimi: 5:28pm On May 26
SpatialKing:
His mandate is getting weak

Like his manhood that has been weak for the longest time and cannot be useful to impregnate his menopausal wife

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 5:29pm On May 26
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hga-aW162mU

He's even tired of their fuuIishness. SIaves who only know how to shout "on your mandate".

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by advanceDNA: 5:29pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
Sharon what? I don't and have never operated two monikas at a time, I deactivate and come back with a new one. I don't own that monika and any other one. Not my thing

Iyaebe..I sabi u wella
Ur style of commenting always gives you away......if u register a new moniker today...

After Two comments ....I go don know say iyaebe was here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:29pm On May 26
bentenny:
πŸ˜„
Wike nor go gree!
Helius nor go gree!
Including Reno and BwalaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
They have all been programmed to chorus 'on your mandate.....'
Clowns πŸ˜„

You and other propaganda machinery members have been saying this as far back as 2022!
You guys made assertions that even bayo onunuga had to post on his X account only to discover that they were all lies after!
There was even a propaganda website written specifically to smear Obi....it claimed that Obi took a lady with drugs to Thailand or Bangladesh and the lady is currently in prison because of Obi!
The so called Igbo guy who wrote the said article claimed he had proof and will expose Obi as a drug peddler very soon!
This was in late 2022 but yet no single proof!
We are waiting for yours and trust me we will assist in squashing any propaganda from your paymaster who is still yet to answer to an evidence of how he graduated from a secondary school that was established 3 years later!

Dey play!

Overrated politics

Same old case

All of them, atiku,obi,tinubu

Spits

U are just being selfish ,so selfish.

This country has better people 4 those positions
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Ofunaofu: 5:30pm On May 26
Presidency1:

I'm not this fan and neither am I a member of APC but the truth be told, Buhari already destroyed the economy/loot the treasury dry with reckless abandoned b4 he took over. Not even Obi or Atiku could've salvage the situation.

Buhari didn't destroy the economy, Tinubu did

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Everlastingson: 5:33pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
You sound like a failure. Otherwise you wouldn't think Obi is a failure like you and Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by NewNigeria2: 5:34pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
For the records I don't operate more than one Monica at a time. Shebi you see that left legged Paul Okoye have married a new wife leaving the woman who suffered and build with him . Make I see any post calling women gold digger again for this forum.
Shey Nan Nan Paul okoye ex give him the talent to sing those songs? Shey Nan shey give am the voice? Why most every man's success be attributed to woman,why? All the successful women in Nigeria shey no man dry behind them? About kill this story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) / Ugonna Ozuruigbo Loses Federal Seat To Kingsley Echendu / Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.