Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,984 members, 7,863,506 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) (37671 Views)

Newly-defected Rivers Lawmakers Sing "On Your Mandate We Shall Stand, Jagaban" / Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office / Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Omodua(m): 11:47pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
I did a lot of backup during campaign period as iyaebe. At the right time I'll do so, you all should continue letting that man deceive you. Ina ruwa na.

If you understand Nigeria's politics you'll know Obi can't be president, not even when it's the northerners turn after asiwaju's tenure.

I don't believe Obi is what Nigeria needs, he's sooooo fake, I mean can't you all see it? Hian
You continue to spew your usual nonsense,abi?

So, Nigeria is a cruise if Obi can't aspire to be President of Nigeria.

With all the suffering in land and Tinubu's disappointing performance, you don't see the need to bring competent person in the name of Obi to salvage the situation?

Your reasoning is pedestal?
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Tradepunter2: 12:00am On May 27
EreluRoz:
I did a lot of backup during campaign period as iyaebe. At the right time I'll do so, you all should continue letting that man deceive you. Ina ruwa na.

If you understand Nigeria's politics you'll know Obi can't be president, not even when it's the northerners turn after asiwaju's tenure.

I don't believe Obi is what Nigeria needs, he's sooooo fake, I mean can't you all see it? Hian

Then ATIKU IS THE ANSWER..... AFTER ATIKU HAVE BEEN THERE AND KNOWS MORE
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by ideylaff: 12:21am On May 27
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hga-aW162mU

This was before he became president.

If memory serves me right this was him on his way to meet the APC Presidential committee for Primaries Candidate selection .

You can see he has no DSS or security around him but his Lagos team
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by komzy589(m): 12:37am On May 27
Tallesty1:
is that you people talk without thinking or common sense just eludes you?

Obi who was coming out for the first is desperate so you voted for Atiku who was contesting for the six times?

Make it make sense guy
You see what I mean.
I didn’t curse you, I just gave you a honest opinion why I don’t support Obi and you’re suggesting that common sense eludes me.
That’s the kind of attitude that Obi has put on you guys.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by komzy589(m): 12:39am On May 27
Tallesty1:
is that you people talk without thinking or common sense just eludes you?

Obi who was coming out for the first is desperate so you voted for Atiku who was contesting for the six times?

Make it make sense guy
You see what I mean.
I didn’t curse you, I just gave you a honest opinion why I don’t support Obi and you’re suggesting that common sense eludes me.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by otipoju(m): 1:48am On May 27
franchasofficia:
My dear I don't think you understand what the Pandora papers was all about.

Pandora papers only leaked names of rich and powerful people in the world who own shell companies in tax free Island countries. They didn't say they stole anything.

Peter Obi became very rich at a very tender age right from when he was a student at UNN, even the current Sultan of Sokoto who studied in UNN was Obi's tenant. Obi was already collecting rent and selling commodities as a student and I believe this affected his academic grade he used to graduate from UNN because you cannot serve two masters at the same time.

Pandora papers only said Obi registered a shell company in one of the tax free Island countries in his daughter's name, they didn't say he stole and at the time he opened the shell company, he hasn't joined politics, he hasn't governed Anambra state, he was just an ordinary entrepreneur looking for how to minimize tax on his investment portfolio.

And I strongly believe he opened the shell company when he wanted to join politics and needed to save his earned income in a country where it won't be taxed as he shutdown his business in London to join full time politics. You don't expect him to keep it in UK where it will continue to be taxed till it gets to a zero level, so he needed to safeguard his income.

But in the same Pandora papers, they leaked how Tinubu's son who had no visible business as at then acquired millions of pounds worth mansion that Nigerian government seized from a corrupt Nigerian government official under Buhari and the property got resold to Tinubu's son through former Osun state Governor Oyetola who happens to be Tinubu's cousin. You didn't see the real crime committed by the man you support, it is Pandora papers talking about an ordinary businessman having a shell company in a tax free nation which he opened before he even joined Nigerian politics.

Na wa oh, I no understand some of you Tinubu's supporters at all shocked

Those are the kind of really ignorant and deliberately malicious people you share the country with and you wonder why the country is in a mess. Na before before I dey pity Nigerians so tey I go dey dash like 90 per cent of money wey I suppose take flex whenever I visit.

Well sha, my last visit after last election, my compassion mindset don reduce drastically. Many Nigerians deserve the pain and suffering they get from their leaders. Most of them are just religious dem no get one single fear of God.

Na opportunity dem no get, if dem get opportunity they will do worse than those in power now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by otipoju(m): 1:55am On May 27
EreluRoz:
To the glory of God I can never be hungry, generation before me were never hungry and the present ones and the ones yet unborn shall never experience hunger.
Obi is deceitful that's the bitter truth

I know sey you dey the same fraternity with many government officials. Una no dey ever tell una sef the truth is use your fraternity to the good of people wey no belong.

It's not hard...build good roads that connect every house, build bridges that connect cities, build hospitals in every local government, build top quality schools in every neighborhood and provide electricity , gas and water that people will pay willingly for.

Na lie. Na just steal steal steal and steal some more and share between una fraternity members.

Una no dey try at all. Honestly.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Franking: 5:06am On May 27
phemray:

I love this Asiwaju, he knows when and how to do things. Truth, I love as he caution them singing b4 arise will carry it for head to make money from Thier followers data. It's nigerian projects now, politics down.

Continue to love him. We are all in it together.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by OmarBashir: 5:52am On May 27
That's an old video, it was the day he went for the APC presidential primary screening. Rumour mongers go and rest.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:54am On May 27
bentenny:

Guy that's not my business!
You can hate them for all I care!
For all their obvious flaws,I would go for Obi because it's easy to remove him if he starts derailing but who will remove Tinubu or Atiku if they not leading well?
Their respective parties will back them for reelection just like Buhari and nothing will happen!
Besides,who else do you have in mind to lead Nigeria?
I hope it's not Sowore because that one can't even lead an LGA let alone a state!
Please tell me who you have in mind to lead Nigeria?

I know i cant bcom president

Just help me with 3k please

embarassed
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Elusive001: 6:55am On May 27
Gandrova:
how will you know when you were still in Nursery school to know about it

The only thing your god could muster the morale to say against Obi was that he is stingy.

Please go and rest.

If you understand Tinubu's type of politics, you will know that he likes to finish his perceived opponent patapata, but he can't do it to Obi because he has nothing to use against him. Your god has EFCC, ICPC, the judiciary , the legislative, and all security agents in his hands, yet he has nothing to pin on Obi.

Soludo and Obiano are against Obi, yet they have no stain on him. Obiano has EFCC case currently, but Obi has not even an invitation
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Elusive001: 7:04am On May 27
komzy589:

I second her on this.
No one disliked Asiwaju more during the last election but Obi is too desperate.
I was at Unizik when he was governor, he didn’t pull up trees.
So I voted for Atiku.
A man who lost VP election, 4 years later, he’s contesting for president against his boss in 2019 because he enjoyed some support then. Too craving for me liking.

That's the slave mentality you guys have.

So he should not contest because Atiku contested? You guys are truly brainless, senseless, and shameless.

He has every right to contest election. In fact he has moral justification to contest unlike your god.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Pickup8: 7:07am On May 27
Where did he gave such order in this video Mr Op? He simply give them sign to keep quiet as they approach their destination.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Pickup8: 7:08am On May 27
Where did he gave such order in this video Mr Op? He simply give them sign to keep quiet as they approach their destination.
😯😯
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Tallesty1(m): 7:11am On May 27
komzy589:

You see what I mean.
Someone who was contesting for the first is desperate so you voted for someone who was contesting for the sixth time because he is not desperate and you think asking you if type before thinking is an insult?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by HumanObserver: 7:22am On May 27
EreluRoz:

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:23am On May 27
EreluRoz:

The same caliber of people......
Your case is the same with TINUBU, who made Buhari ( a failure) the President of Nigeria only to come again saying he will do better than his friend, a failure....lols

If you have been supporting a failure Tinubu and perhaps Buhari as well, what gives you the impression that people will trust your narrative of Peter Obi?

You must also be a failure .......lols
Or should we make an underground check of your life and where you should have attained by now grin angry grin grin
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by komzy589(m): 7:32am On May 27
Elusive001:

That's the slave mentality you guys have.

So he should not contest because Atiku contested? You guys are truly brainless, senseless, and shameless.

He has every right to contest election. In fact he has moral justification to contest unlike your god.
You see what we mean.
I have experienced Obi’s government before and I’m not entirely convinced he can help transform Nigeria and the only way you can convince me otherwise is using words like ‘brainless and senseless’.🤦‍♂️
Checkout what I said. I didn’t use insults. That’s the difference.
I don’t know how you all behave in the same way. You’re not even helping Peter Obi’s course at all.
Using insulting words is not going to sell your candidate.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by komzy589(m): 7:42am On May 27
Tallesty1:
Someone who was contesting for the first is desperate so you voted for someone who was contesting for the sixth time because he is not desperate and you think asking you if type before thinking is an insult?
You are not getting the point. I’m only trying to help you Obi supporters.
Imagine you trying to sell a new idea to someone by telling them their original idea is senseless.
That’s desperation and you will not sell anything.
I just politely gave you my reasons for preferring Atiku and you are riling up with words like senseless and brainless.
Like I said, I’ve experienced Obi’s government before and I wasn’t convinced. Your comment is not close to being good enough to change that.
Have a good day.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by emma2018: 9:01am On May 27
HellVictorinho6:

embarassed

Ah bro. Someone just sent you 5k.you are a serial beggar

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Successfulben: 9:31am On May 27
Are you saying you have started wailing already? Pls don't disappoint me yet cos it's still too early. You still seven more years to go so reserve your strength to weep in the future, let's say in his fifth to sixth year. Just a candid advice. Your's faithfully 😂😂😂
EreluRoz:
As much as I love asiwaju he is not impressing me yet, he needs to do better. His appointees are wash and incompetent, there's no good governance if the citizens are crying daily in hardship. Meanwhile this doesn't mean Obi is the solution, he's another big pretentious thief.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Gandrova: 9:40am On May 27
Elusive001:

The only thing your god could muster the morale to say against Obi was that he is stingy.

Please go and rest.

If you understand Tinubu's type of politics, you will know that he likes to finish his perceived opponent patapata, but he can't do it to Obi because he has nothing to use against him. Your god has EFCC, ICPC, the judiciary , the legislative, and all security agents in his hands, yet he has nothing to pin on Obi.

Soludo and Obiano are against Obi, yet they have no stain on him. Obiano has EFCC case currently, but Obi has not even an invitation
You are missing the point, I don't anything against obi. My only issue with him is that he should stop pretending to be a saint which he is not.
Moreover, it will be difficult for him to rule Nigeria. That is the honest bitter truth which his followers don't want to hear about.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by HumanObserver: 9:49am On May 27
EreluRoz:

LOL.. Tinubu is so real and so are the rest of the leaders you have produced. Such a clown you are.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by achimendy(m): 10:54am On May 27
EreluRoz:

Try to be rational, it will help you a lot.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by achimendy(m): 10:56am On May 27
Gandrova:
You are missing the point, I don't anything against obi. My only issue with him is that he should stop pretending to be a saint which he is not.
Moreover, it will be difficult for him to rule Nigeria. That is the honest bitter truth which his followers don't want to hear about.

Since you think he's not a saint bring up your evidence then.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Elusive001: 11:03am On May 27
komzy589:

You see what we mean.
I have experienced Obi’s government before and I’m not entirely convinced he can help transform Nigeria and the only way you can convince me otherwise is using words like ‘brainless and senseless’.🤦‍♂️
Checkout what I said. I didn’t use insults. That’s the difference.
I don’t know how you all behave in the same way. You’re not even helping Peter Obi’s course at all.
Using insulting words is not going to sell your candidate.

Your problem is that you think it is about Obi. Bros it is not about Obi. It is about a better Nigeria. What do you think Obi will lose if he does not rule? We are not selling Obi to anyone. We want you guys to enjoy your great TINUBUlation in pieces oooo

You guys are currently gnashing your teeth while Obi is donating millions from his personal money despite the great TINUBUlation. So who is losing?
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by AskNgige2: 11:16am On May 27
DMerciful:
Tinubu is ashamed of the mandate he stole.

Tinubu has failed woefully

And Tinibu will die woefully
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by komzy589(m): 12:35pm On May 27
Elusive001:

Your problem is that you think it is about Obi. Bros it is not about Obi. It is about a better Nigeria. What do you think Obi will lose if he does not rule? We are not selling Obi to anyone. We want you guys to enjoy your great TINUBUlation in pieces oooo

You guys are currently gnashing your teeth while Obi is donating millions from his personal money despite the great TINUBUlation. So who is losing?
No one is losing. Tinubu is not a candidate I believed in and so is Obi.
We also want a better Nigeria and I’m willing to sell my candidate Atiku Abubakar without insulting anyone. You are entitled to support who you think is right to lead.
Even though my candidate emerged second in the last election, you don’t hear us making a fuss.
The civil way to behave is to be polite in selling your candidate.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by bentenny(m): 12:40pm On May 27
HellVictorinho6:

embarassed
😮😮
Bros no be so ohh
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Tallesty1(m): 1:36pm On May 27
komzy589:

You are not getting the point. I’m only trying to help you Obi supporters.
Imagine you trying to sell a new idea to someone by telling them their original idea is senseless.
That’s desperation and you will not sell anything.
I just politely gave you my reasons for preferring Atiku and you are riling up with words like senseless and brainless.
Like I said, I’ve experienced Obi’s government before and I wasn’t convinced. Your comment is not close to being good enough to change that.
Have a good day.
Stop already.

I supported Obasanjo, Jonathan, and voted for Atiku because I believed they were better candidates during their time. I only wished it was Obi and Osibanjo contesting; I wouldn't have bothered to vote because whoever won would have been good for the country. I did not vote for them as a favor; I voted for those I was certain would do better.

You and your likes need to discard the idea that by voting for or supporting Obi, you are doing Obidients or Igbos a favor. That is rubbish. How is the life of an average APC supporter better than that of an Obidient? "Emi lo kan" and "Ebi n pawa" came from the same people, so that should tell you something. Nobody needs your help, nobody asked for it, so stop trying to help.

You voted for Atiku; that is fine. It is also okay to support Tinubu. I am not in Labour, but I voted for Obi. What I am against is throwing unnecessary and unfounded allegations at Obi to justify voting for your candidate. It is a stupid thing to do. Atiku dumped PDP and moved to APC, then back to PDP. He was running for the sixth time, but you voted for him because Obi was desperate? Do you not see how hypocritical that sounds?

Vote for Remi Tinubu in 2027 and Shettima after her; nobody cares. Just stop trying to tarnish Obi's image. That is all.

Someone running for the first time is desperate, but the person who decamped from another party and helped them wrestle power from his own party's candidate just so he could have a chance at the presidency isn't? Your hypocrisy stinks.

Have a nice life.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by komzy589(m): 1:53pm On May 27
Tallesty1:

Stop already.

I supported Obasanjo, Jonathan, and voted for Atiku because I believed they were better candidates during their time. I only wished it was Obi and Osibanjo contesting; I wouldn't have bothered to vote because whoever won would have been good for the country. I did not vote for them as a favor; I voted for those I was certain would do better.

You and your likes need to discard the idea that by voting for or supporting Obi, you are doing Obidients or Igbos a favor. That is rubbish. How is the life of an average APC supporter better than that of an Obidient? "Emi lo kan" and "Ebi n pawa" came from the same people, so that should tell you something. Nobody needs your help, nobody asked for it, so stop trying to help.

You voted for Atiku; that is fine. It is also okay to support Tinubu. I am not in Labour, but I voted for Obi. What I am against is throwing unnecessary and unfounded allegations at Obi to justify voting for your candidate. It is a stupid thing to do. Atiku dumped PDP and moved to APC, then back to PDP. He was running for the sixth time, but you voted for him because Obi was desperate? Do you not see how hypocritical that sounds?

Vote for Remi Tinubu in 2027 and Shettima after her; nobody cares. Just stop trying to tarnish Obi's image. That is all.

Someone running for the first time is desperate, but the person who decamped from another party and helped them wrestle power from his own party's candidate just so he could have a chance at the presidency isn't? Your hypocrisy stinks.

Have a nice life.
You have still not given me a reason to vote Obi.
Learn how to accept that peoples views are not the same.
I don’t dislike Obi. I just don’t believe he has the capacity to lead.
Here’s an advice for you.
Don’t ever defend Obi like this. You will make him lose even more votes.
Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:40pm On May 27
bentenny:

😮😮
Bros no be so ohh

nothing is so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: List Of Potential Candidates From The South East / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members / COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.