Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,341 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2341846 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) ... (3535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Bech Cam is out guys! The emotions on Sunday was well captured. Arteta really got his in-game management right with his subs at the right time and the players did their respective jobs perfectly well!

Immidiately Rashford scored Arteta called Odegaard for some talks and few seconds later Odegaard scored shocked

You can watch the bench cam video on our FB page
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Bech Cam is out guys! The emotions on Sunday was well captured. Arteta really got his in-game management right with his subs at the right time and the players did their respective jobs perfectly well!

Immidiately Rashford scored Arteta called Odegaard for some talks and few seconds later Odegaard scored shocked

I watch when they premiere it at 4:30 on YouTube
Immediately kaikai lost that ball arteta put hand for head say this guy ti pami
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:

6m out of 75m we spent shocked shocked
Aye oo, it will never be well with who ever authorized the deal and everyone involve in it

We just need to count our loss and move on. Life is sometimes like that...sometimes we get it right and sometimes we get it wrong, but we will be grateful if we get more rights than wrongs.

Imagine if no one is willing to buy him at all, he will be sitting there just collecting salaries for doing nothing on top of what was already spent to buy him.

I am happy he is gone with obligation to buy. Good luck to him. Our prayer is that Havertz should not end up like this too.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

We just need to count our loss and move on. Life is sometimes like that...sometimes we get it right and sometimes we get it wrong, but we will be grateful if we get more rights than wrongs.

Imagine if no one is willing to buy him at all, he will be sitting there just collecting salaries for doing nothing on top of what was already spent to buy him.

I am happy he is gone with obligation to buy. Good luck to him. Our prayer is that Havertz should not end up like this too.

I'm even livid he was reported to be rejecting clubs in Saudi and even rejected Besiktas initially. The guy is just lazy and won't mind sitting on the bench till January knowing the coach won't play him. He just wan dey chop our money
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I watch when they premiere it at 4:30 on YouTube
Immediately kaikai lost that ball arteta put hand for head say this guy ti pami

grin

Abi make Arteta no kill himself
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I dunno what his plan is later on but i suspect he gave Odegaard the freedom to stay central. I watched analysis and it shows teta read their setup. There was a big loop in the centre due to how utd were playing. I want to relaazzz cos now i can admit he knows Kai is playing crap after seeing bench cam.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:55am On Sep 06, 2023
daveP:
I dunno what his plan is later on but i suspect he gave Odegaard the freedom to stay central. I watched analysis and it shows teta read their setup. There was a big loop in the centre due to how utd were playing. I want to relaazzz cos now i can admit he knows Kai is playing crap after seeing bench cam.

Let’s just hope he puts his knowledge to action o and start him off the bench after the international break . It’s a thing to know u mess up and it’s another thing to try and amend ur ways to right the wrongs
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:06am On Sep 06, 2023
I don't usually hype rivals players but this guy Højlund.

He looks like a problem. Caused Gabriel issues & already seems to have solid link up play.

This guy looks like a monster in the making, insane pace and physique.

Hojlund has that Aura of a strong striker that is built for the premier league.

If he continues that way he might be able to get to the [/b]level of Eddie Nketiah[b].All in all a very promising and positive debut in the 20-25 minutes he played.

I was impressed👏🏽👏🏽
Copied#

Some people no go make heaven....

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2023
Fkhalifa:

He looks like a problem. Caused Gabriel issues & already seems to have solid link up play.

If he continues that way he might be able to get to the [b][/b]level of Eddie Nketiah.[b][/b]All in all a very promising and positive debut in the 20-25 minutes he played.

I was impressed👏🏽👏🏽
Copied#

I hope he's ruthless in front of goal he's very strong
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I hope he's ruthless in front of goal he's very strong
Yes, and one day he will get to the level of Nketiah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
iamoyindamola I dey see news about Man utd's Antony assaulting his GF na true?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Spot the name Bukayo Saka.
Spot the name Odegaard

How old are they again?

It’s not by pointing hand, and forming activity on the pitch.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
BlueRayDick:
iamoyindamola I dey see news about Man utd's Antony assaulting his GF na true?
Yes e dan Tay way they news they gather
Be like village people just remember the guy now
This news na before season start sef I think toward the end of last season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Yes e dan Tay way they news they gather
Be like village people just remember the guy now
This news na before season start sef I think toward the end of last season

Wetin dey enter those boys head sef? E be like the devil just wan deal with Man Utd and their wingers
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Pesin send this pic to me and I nearly fall from chair grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Wetin dey enter those boys head sef? E be like the devil just wan deal with Man Utd and their wingers
This week dan sign contract again 🤣🤣🤣
Omo money over anything

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
Guess who is England Men's player of the year for consecutive years?

Guess who got nominated for Ballon D'Or?

Omo Ologo!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

This week dan sign contract again 🤣🤣🤣
Omo money over anything

I just dey look people last month when dem dey talk say PSG will make him seat on the bench for a whole year ….. Dem no know anything .

The boy don hammer for life .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
Roland17:
Pesin send this pic to me and I nearly fall from chair grin

The Yesu killed me grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I just dey look people last month when dem dey talk say PSG will make him seat on the bench for a whole year ….. Dem no know anything .

The boy don hammer for life .
As they reinstate him I know them go reach agreement one way or another
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Roland17:
Guess who is England Men's player of the year for consecutive years?

Guess who got nominated for Ballon D'Or?

Omo Ologo!
They gave him as a birthday gift coming from a spud(arsenal fan) is bitter sweet🤣
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
One of the best individual performances in modern Arsenal times for me.

The little magician took it personal in schooling the entire Manchester City 11. He left no prisoners and continues to be one of my favorite Arsenal player of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWJetnFUIsg

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

As they reinstate him I know them go reach agreement one way or another

Na money matters , nothing personal .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

They gave him as a birthday gift coming from a spud(arsenal fan) is bitter sweet🤣

Na true oh! Na a Dirty Spud even present the award.. grin grin grin grin

You can't write these things
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The Yesu killed me grin

The thing off me
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Fkhalifa:

If he continues that way he might be able to get to the level of Eddie Nketiah.All in all a very promising and positive debut in the 20-25 minutes he played.

I was impressed👏🏽👏🏽
Copied#

To the level of Nketiah indeed, truly some people can't make heaven with their sarcastic comments.😎

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
kokaneprodigy:
Spot the name Bukayo Saka.
Spot the name Odegaard

How old are they again?

It’s not by pointing hand, and forming activity on the pitch.

I hope you watched his assist and goal in his last match... lemme look for your trouble.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 07, 2023
Akinbahm:

I hope you watched his assist and goal in his last match... lemme look for your trouble.
Congratulations
Let me know when he makes the Balon dor nominees list.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
Roland17:
One of the best individual performances in modern Arsenal times for me.

The little magician took it personal in schooling the entire Manchester City 11. He left no prisoners and continues to be one of my favorite Arsenal player of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWJetnFUIsg
I remember this match like crazy. I was still in uni then.

There was this guy in our compound (off campus) that was naming correct Midfielders in EPL and he was calling Dele Alli, Mata and co. I asked him where he dropped Cazorla and he was like "which Cazorla?"

I said, "I don't blame you, you're a Barca fan. Shebi later in the afternoon you'll join us to watch Man city Vs Arsenal, just put your eyes on him"

My brother, it was as if Cazorla personally heard me and decided to prove me right. After the match, the guy was just saying "kai Kai kai, Cazorla too good, Chai"

If you see as my head big that day ehh, it just made the win even sweeter. grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
Jodera:
I remember this match like crazy. I was still in uni then.

There was this guy in our compound (off campus) that was naming correct Midfielders in EPL and he was calling Dele Alli, Mata and co. I asked him where he dropped Cazorla and he was like "which Cazorla?"

I said, "I don't blame you, you're a Barca fan. Shebi later in the afternoon you'll join us to watch Man city Vs Arsenal, just put your eyes on him"

My brother, it was as if Cazorla personally heard me and decided to prove me right. After the match, the guy was just saying "kai Kai kai, Cazorla too good, Chai"

If you see as my head big that day ehh, it just made the win even sweeter. grin
I was in school too
Fear no gree me go watch the match because of past experience in the hands of city
As i check bbc naso i see 0-2 with few minutes to go i run go viewing center that day go celebrate grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I was in school too
Fear no gree me go watch the match because of past experience in the hands of city
As i check bbc naso i see 0-2 with few minutes to go i run go viewing center that day go celebrate grin
grin grin grin
Football Win dey always sweet as e dey happen hot hot and also when you're experiencing it live. Na why I dey try never to miss any of arsenal's big matches even if I know the odds no dey our favour.

Moreover, I just had this feeling that we'll beat Man city that day cos we were on a good run of form if I remember vividly.

Na pre-Guardiola time be that so I always have that hope something can happen. grin
Na now wey my hope dey always fail me whenever it concerns Man city

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
I will always say it. It's only two players I'll pick from that Late Wenger's era — Sanchez and Cazorla.

Na those two deh always give me joy week in week out even when arsenal deh fall hands grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) ... (3535) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jodera and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.