Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? (4950 Views)

Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? / Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? / Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 26, 2011
As in?
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by MrsChima1(f): 3:51am On Nov 26, 2011
rokiatu:

As in?

Oh never mind! lipsrsealed

Don't be jealous Wifey. grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:59am On Nov 26, 2011
Oh poster pardon us d ones dat have posted are d reason nl tells us to refresh after 30secs, now if more posts dier pics surely d server will burn down.I mean d likes of tellmonkey and lefungus goood lawwd hope d moon don't get scared dat day
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 4:05am On Nov 26, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Exactly.

wink wink

rokiatu:

Like Miss darkskin said, better some of them don't.

[size=14pt]They can just blindfold some people into believing that they are some Usher kinda lookalike.  grin grin grin grin The beauty of being anonymous is great.
You will see somebody dissing someone on line that they wouldn't even dare or have the guts to talk to in reality. [/size]

I have seen quite a lot of nairaland guys picture anyway. Some of them do not put their pic on anymore, but I have seen a lot of them.  tongue tongue

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbZSgm84r1lcS1KPGz7BIHJb_Caez3HuLhmY2Qsketht9v6NBGuj-G4TM[/img]

THANK YOU!!! male and female, i've seen some of them offline too and trust me, they've NO room to talk about ANYBODY!! so it's best they stay faceless and lipless. tongue

Zoinking ad Sexkillz are kinda cute though.

Agreed. cool
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 26, 2011
Visit the politics/tribalism section of nairaland and you will know why guys dont upload their pix on nairaland.They dare not.There are so many fake guys in the politics section who spend 23 out of 24 hours a day on tribal bashing and speading of tribal hate.Those things they wouldnt dare say to someone of a different tribe if they meet him/her physically,they come over to nairaland to write.In other words many guys on nairaland are fake.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 26, 2011
We are too wugly for you to mast##urbate with our pictures.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 26, 2011
Kenis na during ragday u take that picture?
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 26, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

That's mean I am not interested period.  Go find a depressed chick.

Aren't most Nairaland men known to be online hoes? 

If NL men are online hoes what would U call NL women?
The thing is that whe they hav their pix on U will knw whom to corner and explaiin to him ur worries.
There are slim fit
There are tall and dark skin guyz
there are tall and light skinned guyz
there are short with nice smile
there are big nyashed guyz like me who can nyash very well.
When they have their pix. U would definitely gonna chat with enthusiasm and excitement. It will force u to even demand their number. Miss stop pretending. U wl hv me to thank when this happen.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 26, 2011
Please gals, demand pix coz xmas is arround the corner. There are few hard di.ck to go round.
It is not only abt d di.ck. Some would nt care hanging out to a guy who appeals to her.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by BABE3: 6:45am On Nov 26, 2011
Fact: 96% of NL's XY chromosomes carriers in the Romance section are ugly.  

@ OP: They're afraid because they're not good looking.  smiley
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 26, 2011
Me no upload my picture because i no want make my handsomness blind some naija chicks for here grin
but if u must insist then i have no choice grin

Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by cynthiafred67(f): 7:55am On Nov 26, 2011
^^^^ Guy if na u be this u woo-ug die WTF? Abeg
*no offense*
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2011
cynthiafred67:

^^^^ Guy if na u be this u woo-ug die WTF? Abeg
*no offense*
Abeg stop trippin for me ooo make goldie goldie no catch u grin
hm if u catch she fit use all those her long fingernails take remove all those attachement wey u wear for head oooo grin
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by cynthiafred67(f): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2011
lefulefu:

Abeg stop trippin for me ooo make goldie goldie no catch u grin
hm if u catch she fit use all those her long fingernails take remove all those attachement wey u wear for head oooo grin

Me trip 4 u? Abeg wake up from dat dream way u dey dream joor and face reality wai be say u to ugly
*can't watch*
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 26, 2011
cynthiafred67:

Me trip 4 u? Abeg wake up from dat dream way u dey dream joor and face reality wai be say u to ugly
*can't watch*
do u want me to pull off my glasses and give u the s3xy wink? smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2011
Lefroggie u look like frog tru tru , 1st comot dat tin wey b like windscreen for face it makes u look like a welder.Come y u wear Julius berger aluminium for neck if dat tin enter petrol na strx amoeba green .1005 naira some bling dem ma wear to ba ya dem go dey pariwo, dem go dey palantia.Froggie I don't beliv na u sha d guy still try small d heavy sun never peel hin skin , biko post d main d main am expecting to see one of d toads from Lion King.Imagine na so u loook and u dey curseee persin make karashika romance u anofia
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 26, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Lefroggie u look like frog tru tru , 1st comot dat tin wey b like windscreen for face it makes u look like a welder.Come y u wear Julius berger aluminium for neck if dat tin enter petrol na strx amoeba green .1005 naira some bling dem ma wear to ba ya dem go dey pariwo, dem go dey palantia.Froggie I don't beliv na u sha d guy still try small d heavy sun never peel hin skin , biko post d main d main am expecting to see one of d toads from Lion King.Imagine na so u loook and u dey curseee persin make karashika romance u anofia
bad belle ppl grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by cynthiafred67(f): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2011
lefulefu:

do u want me to pull off my glasses and give u the s3xy wink? smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

NO! NO!! NO!!!
Pls I beg u in the name of God leave them on. I no fit shout 4 HELP this morning it is too early.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by cynthiafred67(f): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^^^ LOL laugh wan kill me @ lefu lefu if na me be u I go just go baff with 3 drums of water because this one too much ooo hehehe.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2011
hm see my hotness just dey trip dis two babes cheesy
men i tell u say i no be prince for nothin grin
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by cantell(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

A rock hurts huh? Just because your boyfriend bleeped you in the arse doesn't mean everyone uses LoveMachine.

Next time refrain from telling your bedroom business.
Very funny.
You know, you might wanna dial down on the machine usage, that thing is meant for emergencies only.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by sexylogan(m): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2011
I was kinda surprised to see that the poster's a guy. The discussion wud've bin more interesting. Hey mate, wat do u wanna do with guys' pics?
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2011
wey sexkillz? grin funny thread
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by sexlog(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2011
Lefulefu, u be my pal, but u look like arm-robber. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by sexlog(m): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2011
Lefulefu, u be my pal, but u look like arm-robber. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by MrsChima1(f): 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2011
sexylogan:

I was kinda surprised to see that the poster's a guy. The discussion wud've bin more interesting. Hey mate, wat do u wanna do with guys' pics?

Hey suga! kiss kiss kiss This thread is filled with homophilia and Cantell is trying to come out the closet. tongue
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2011
LefuLefu looks like the Nigerian version of Tracy Morgan. grin
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Chimezie198(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2011
Me sexy sha, dont wont anybody to dey romance my pix. Lol
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2011
This thread is kinda g ay
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by coogar: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2011
kenis:

There are quite a number of gals who have their real pix on thier profiles. If gals could(including ugly gals) why would't guyz? I have never seen I guy in NL who has his real pix except me.

Could it be that they are too handsome and don't want to be disturbed by girlz (or may be jobless girls)?
What could be the reason?

why do you want to see the pictures of a fellow man like you?
is there something you are not telling us about your s[i]e[/i]xual deviance?
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by 195(f): 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! / When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way / General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Ofa Military Man And Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.