Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? (4945 Views)

Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? / Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? / Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by bekay911(f): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2011
Chimezie198:

Me sexy sha, dont wont anybody to dey romance my pix. Lol
upload na or were u on a coconut tree wen u snapped s pix
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Yorisb: 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2011
Pot.Kettle.Black. . .
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2011
Lefu lefu is a yahoo bandit.i see now.and with all your London yarns and stuffs,you look like a prisoner.Guy come back home oo if you can,you away wasting away in london,as it is obvious you no make am.London sah!
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Chimezie198(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2011
bekay911:

upload na or were u on a coconut tree wen u snapped s pix
Lmao! coconut ke. Sweerry u gat a handsome dude. Truss me!
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by cynthiafred67(f): 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2011
sexlog:

Lefulefu, u be my pal, but u look like arm-robber. cheesycheesycheesy

^^^ Hehehe true talk
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Beync(f): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2011
lefu lefu is managing his gateman job in london, if he comes back to naija were will you fix him? except you hav a garden you will hire him to come weed for you if not allow the poo boy make em dey manage the left over food wey oyibo dey give am for gate.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by bekay911(f): 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2011
Chimezie198:

Lmao! coconut ke. Sweerry u gat a handsome dude. Truss me!
smiley
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by bekay911(f): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2011
Lefungus don suffer from our hands oooo.
Beync:

lefu lefu is managing his gateman job in london, if he comes back to naija were will you fix him? except you hav a garden you will hire him to come weed for you if not allow the poo boy make em dey manage the left over food wey oyibo dey give am for gate.
but u knw sey if im change im pounds ( dats if im dey yankee true true) come 9ja im b big boi. But lefu ur pix dey lyk all dose boys wey dey hustle for ojuelegba
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by seedord247(m): 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2011
because we're scare of b kidnap.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2011
seedord247:

because [size=30pt]we're scare of been kidnap.[/size]

[size=14pt]Boom Boom Shakalaka!. . . cheesy

OMG! grin grin grin grin grin

**Runs for Cover**[/size]
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by seedord247(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2011
albino you won start again abi?
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Beync(f): 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2011
bekay911:

Lefungus don suffer from our hands oooo. but u knw sey if im change im pounds ( dats if im dey yankee true true) come 9ja im b big boi. But lefu your pix dey lyk all dose boys wey dey hustle for ojuelegba
I jus dey console am make em dey dream big like say em dey london dey dey do gateman. I know say na em dream be dat sha.

True, lefuul dey wash car for orile bustop inside Ajegunle
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2011
undecided
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by MrsChima1(f): 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2011
seedord247:

Trust me, you don't have to worry about being kidnapped.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2011
See as dem jus dey jealous me because i too hot grin grin
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2011
Please, I dont knw why everybody are shouting g.ay. I just wanna help NL gals out.
Can't U see they are already excited. They hav been frequentn here to see more pix.
@Lelefu dont mind them. They mean d opposite. That is what am talking abt. Claiming would nt let they say what the want/like.
The most viewed profile since yday:
Sexkill
kenis
lelefu
and others.

The think is that, some girlz knw they would be avoided once they upload their pix. Dont be afraid to do that. We can still say hi.

I would say that guyz are winning from the few pix we hv seen
sexkill = very handsome
lelefu = handsome
kenis = handsome
result = excellent
Females
Omolala = ugly
rokiatu = just ok(to b fair)
, = not really ok
result = very poor.
Who will bail them ladies!?
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2011
Beync:

Even if i be gateman for london if i come naija i go still be big boy because the few pounds notes wey i go convert into naira go just full every where grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

LefuLefu looks like the Nigerian version of Tracy Morgan. grin

Haba but one chinese woman yesterday tell me say i look like Brad Pitt cheesy
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2011
kenis:

Please, I dont knw why everybody are shouting g.ay. I just wanna help NL gals out.
Can't U see they are already excited. They hav been frequentn here to see more pix.
@Lelefu dont mind them. They mean d opposite. That is what am talking abt. Claiming would nt let they say what the want/like.
The most viewed profile since yday:
Sexkill
kenis
lelefu
and others.

The think is that, some girlz knw they would be avoided once they upload their pix. Dont be afraid to do that. We can still say hi.

sexkill = very handsome
lelefu = handsome
kenis = handsome
result = excellent
Females
Omolala = ugly
rokiatu = just ok(to b fair)
, = not really ok
result = very poor.
Who will bail them ladies!?
Point of correction Rokiatu na man before she get sex change grin
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by seedord247(m): 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2011
kenis:

sexkill = very handsome

Bros no vex  fence they your face?
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Natasha2(f): 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2011
seedord247:

seadog you don reach to form your own language grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Goldieluks: 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2011
Lefu sweerie is that really you on the pics? On a serious note. embarassed  undecided
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by sexylogan(m): 12:00am On Nov 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Hey suga! kiss kiss kiss This thread is filled with homophilia and Cantell is trying to come out the closet. tongue
Hi, luv. Homophilia eh? I'm sick n tired of runnin away from 'em.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by MrsChima1(f): 12:04am On Nov 27, 2011
lefulefu:

See as dem jus dey jealous me because i too hot grin grin

You are STILL ugly. Stop stealing other people's pictures and claiming it is you. You have posted several other pictures claiming it and each picture looks different. How one person go from being light brite to pitch dark in two photos?
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by MrsChima1(f): 12:05am On Nov 27, 2011
sexylogan:

Hi, luv. Homophilia eh? I'm sick n tired of runnin away from 'em.

Lawd! They didn't get you in the booty eh?!!! Fainted.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 27, 2011
goldie dearie its me really and u know i always serious and i rarely joke, lol
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by sexylogan(m): 12:13am On Nov 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Lawd!  They didn't get you in the booty eh?!!!  Fainted.  
Awww hell no! Nothin remotely close to that. Just stuff like 'hey, mate, u're kinda cute. May I buy u a drink?'  I simply say, 'no. I'm straight.' and they leave me alone. That sorta thing. Often at clubs, gáy dudes blow kisses at me bt nothin more. I've got a calm look bt i dnt take bullshït.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You are STILL ugly.  Stop stealing other people's pictures and claiming it is you.  You have posted several other pictures claiming it and each picture looks different.  How one person go from being light brite to pitch dark in two photos?  
Ehn wats ur own sef grin
during winter i dey yellow like yellow pawpaw but for summer i go come turn black almost like charcoal.Eh no be my fault but the fault of the weather grin
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 27, 2011
Is Nigeria winter that chilling?
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 27, 2011
mumu since wen did winter enter naija? sad
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 27, 2011
Assface I just asked you that question.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by BloodShed1: 1:18am On Nov 27, 2011
LOL@ Posting pics on the internet.

I probably have a pic or 2 floating around the net, dunno. But I don't post ANYTHING on then net. Nothing!

And NO I ain't ugly, I'm actually quite a handsome dude (no ego).

But once you upload something, it's out of your hands.
And if I hate you, that just gives me an opportunity to stalk you, and trust me, I WILL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? / . / I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.