Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? (4946 Views)

Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? / Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? / Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Flashaldrin(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2011
^^^jeeeezz, men you are gross
I wouldnt let you come near my child angry angry
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Talking(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2011
Is it the OP dat wants the pix or NL chics?
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by cantell(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i think it's bettter that way like really who wants to see they faces man,

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry i don't want to cry some ugly ppl make me cry u know.

Guess you don't have a mirror, lest you'll be in tears everytime you look at it.
Mrs, Chima:

Nairaland men make a woman wants to boil her uterus, npples, focal point, and anus.   lipsrsealed
Per. . Per. . .pervert!
Do yourself a favour, Check into a warm psychiatritic centre.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2011
There will never be a thread on here were nairaland guys and girls wouldn't go head to head. undecided undecided undecided

Is all getting boring I swear. undecided undecided undecided

We are all very very very ugly. Now what? You guys come up with something new please.

And Lefufulu, I just hope that shitttt you posted up there is not your picture. If it is, you should go into hiding forever.

With the way you go about dissing people look on here, I expected something worst anyway.

And to think, some folks on here think, (some of us) come on here looking for a man, OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2011
Who cares what you're looking for
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Chimezie198(m): 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2011
rokiatu:

There will never be a thread on here were nairaland guys and girls wouldn't go head to head. undecided undecided undecided

We are all very very very ugly. Now what? You guys come up with something new please.

And Lefufulu, I just hope that shitttt you posted up there is not your picture. If it is, you should go into hiding forever.

With the way you go about dissing people look on here, I expected something worst anyway.

And to think, some folks on here think, (some of us) come on here looking for a man, OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Ain't u looking man?
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by ikechukz(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2011
what can i say
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by MrsChima1(f): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2011
Ladies! I have a pot of boiling water ready! Who wants to be first to boil their uterus?
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Goldieluks: 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Ladies! I have a pot of boiling water ready! Who wants to be first to boil their uterus?

put your dicck on it first. angry angry
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by MrsChima1(f): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2011
Your dick? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2011
mama chima shatap dia!!
seriously if you are really are woman, you are a disgrace to womanhood. I doubt though.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by MrsChima1(f): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2011
Was that's supposed to hurt my feelings? undecided undecided undecided undecided (yawning)

[size=44pt]LMAO@disgrace to womanhood  grin grin grin grin[/size]

If I am a disgrace to womanhood then you are a disgrace to manhood.   wink
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2011
oh shutup. you are disgusting
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by MrsChima1(f): 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2011
Flashaldrin:

oh shutup. you are disgusting

You should know. 

LMAO@him mad because I am laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2011
waeva really.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Goldieluks: 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

My Joystick?   shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yea yours! tongue
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2011
Mrs. Chima and Goldie you two can rent my basement instead
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Goldieluks: 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2011
REALITY101:

Mrs. Chima and Goldie you two can rent my basement instead

#Sneezes# WHY? angry
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2011
Why what?
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by MrsChima1(f): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2011
I don't do slumhouses.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2011
#no bragging but uhmmmm NVM
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Chimezie198(m): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Your Joystick?   shocked shocked shocked shocked
Goldieluks:

Yea yours! tongue
come, u sure say una no be s.h.e.m.a.l.e
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Typical American woman grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by sexylogan(m): 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Nairaland men make a woman wants to boil her uterus, npples, focal point, and anus.   lipsrsealed

Don't let them get to you.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by MrsChima1(f): 12:22am On Nov 29, 2011
lefulefu:

Typical Nigerian Scammer lipsrsealed

sexylogan:

Don't let them get to you.

These limpdicks? Pffft.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 29, 2011
Chimezie198:

Ain't u looking man?
no she"s looking for a stiff manhood grin
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Typical Nigerian Scammer lipsrsealed

Mrs Chima the she-hulk grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 29, 2011
rokiatu:

U these wowor looking transexual dey even dey form sef grin grin grin grin.Wonders shall never end grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by MrsChima1(f): 5:24am On Nov 29, 2011
lefulefu:

Mrs Chima the she-hulk grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lefufuffufufuff, King Kong with orange eyes.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 29, 2011
lefulefu:

U these wowor looking transexual dey even dey form sef grin grin grin grin.Wonders shall never end grin grin grin grin
Biggest compliment of the century.

Thank you stars for internet. Ugly negro. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 29, 2011
Uhmm *sneeze
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:10am On Nov 29, 2011
Morning nlers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Leaked:teenage Boy Exposes Sugar Mummy On Social Media [SEE PHOTOS / This Is Bias / If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.