Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? (4946 Views)

Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? / Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? / Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by MrsChima1(f): 3:15am On Nov 27, 2011
sexylogan:

Awww hell no! Nothin remotely close to that. Just stuff like 'hey, mate, u're kinda cute. May I buy u a drink?'  I simply say, 'no. I'm straight.' and they leave me alone. That sorta thing. Often at clubs, gáy dudes blow kisses at me bt nothin more. I've got a calm look bt i dnt take bullshït.

LMAO@blowing me kisses grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's so cute. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by MrsChima1(f): 3:16am On Nov 27, 2011
lefulefu:

Ehn wats your own sef grin
during winter i dey yellow like yellow pawpaw but for summer i go come turn black almost like charcoal.Eh no be my fault but the fault of the weather grin

Let me play with your lying arse, changes in weather alters not only your skin color but your entire body physique and features? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by annawhite(f): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2011
mrs chima,dis is you tripping for sexylogan. . .
No more hiding place for you anymore,ope u wont deny it when next i bring it up
tongue
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2011
Anyone remotely aware of the internet's massive stretch would know not to put anything too personal on it. To put up a picture = going nuts! undecided
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by smileygirl(f): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2011
sauer:

Anyone remotely aware of the internet's massive stretch would know not to put anything too personal on it. To put up a picture = going nuts! undecided

Would you say the same about Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites?
There's nothing wrong with uploading pics except those of a sexual nature which could be used to destroy your reputation
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by namfav(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2011
then show your picture, people on nairaland talk too much

BABE!:

Fact: 96% of NL's XY chromosomes carriers in the Romance section are ugly.  

@ OP: They're afraid because they're not good looking.  smiley

Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2011
@smileygirl. I said "too personal". Now relatively considered, a picture= too personal. For the love of god, I'd put no personal pics on fb or twitter, irrespective of their nature. It's not worth it, people'd dig. The net's a public, soulless place with no guarantee of privacy. Common sense requires we effect that guarantee ourselves!
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Vicjustice: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2011
And you Poster, you're not a good example, you too have no pic of yourself in you profile
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by MrsChima1(f): 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2011
annawhite:

mrs chima,dis is you tripping for sexylogan. . .
No more hiding place for you anymore,ope u wont deny it when next i bring it up
tongue

SMH.   kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Still laughing@visuals of beefy men blowing Sexylogan a kiss. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by sexylogan(m): 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

SMH.   kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Still laughing@visuals of beefy men blowing Sexylogan a kiss. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It's not a pleasant experience, take my word for it.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Dynamique: 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2011
I know some handsome nairalanders,
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by BloodShed1: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2011
sauer:

Exactly.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2011
lefulefu:

Haba but one chinese woman yesterday tell me say i look like Brad Pitt cheesy

HA! comedian.  tongue

kenis:

Please, I dont knw why everybody are shouting g.ay. I just wanna help NL gals out.
Can't U see they are already excited. They hav been frequentn here to see more pix.
@Lelefu dont mind them. They mean d opposite. That is what am talking abt. Claiming would nt let they say what the want/like.
The most viewed profile since yday:
Sexkill
kenis
lelefu
and others.

The think is that, some girlz knw they would be avoided once they upload their pix. Dont be afraid to do that. We can still say hi.

I would say that guyz are winning from the few pix we hv seen
sexkill = very handsome
lelefu = handsome
kenis = handsome
    result = excellent
Females
Omolala = ugly
rokiatu = just ok(to b fair)

,  = not really ok
      result = very poor.
Who will bail them ladies!? 

how mean.  angry
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2011
I'm sexy and I know it smiley
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by BABE3: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2011
namfav:

then show your picture, people on nairaland talk too much

Is everything ok?
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by 195(f): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2011
What in the name of 190 is going on here angry
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 28, 2011
REALITY101:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 28, 2011
Reality wey look like ritual killer na im dey call imself sexy grin
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by HotieTima(f): 8:46am On Nov 28, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i think it's bettter that way like really who wants to see they faces man,

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry i don't want to cry some ugly ppl make me cry u know.

REALITY101:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided and who the Zap is this one claiming to be sexy
do u even know the meaning of sexy.

ur ugly and u know it right
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by namfav(m): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2011
no angry

BABE!:

Is everything ok?
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by BABE3: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2011
namfav:

no angry

That's pretty obvious Sir. grin I hope everything will be ok.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by lucy1(f): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2011
Most are old boring men. grin grin
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2011
Ehen, about time, been wanting to talk about this pic thing. angry angry
First of all most people criticizing here dont have their pics on their profile. #fact
why? cos they are too ashamed of themselves and will only sit on their butts look at their laptop screens and criticize those who do.
I really wonder why someone would be ashamed to put up his/her pic. undecided undecided
Even if i wugly die, i will never hide my pic, why? because however i look, its not my fault and it doesnt matter.
Its just like wen you want to play the game mortal combat, their are many fighters with different looks and abilities.
nobody really cares what your fighter looks like , all they care about is how much you can play as an individual.
What am saying is, you had no hand in how you look or didnt look, and to be honest it doesnt matter, ugly people even get more out of life. aki, as dimunitive as he is, is celebrated and recently got married, while i know many good looking guys that are construction workers.
If anybody should be ashamed of your looks it should be your creator, and guess what he is not.
so why dont we all dump the self pity and put up our pics cool cool
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2011
^Son of preacher man yes he is grin grin, awwwh so u will take me if I came looking like Saggitarus
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Adaeze003(f): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2011
this shouldn't be a big deal! Its just a matter of choice[color=#990000][/color] cool
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^Son of preacher man yes he is grin grin, awwwh so u will take me if I came looking like Saggitarus
I already did grin grin
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2011
@OP wetin u won use my pic do? Abi u be winch?
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Bbeee: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2011
in the wrong thread angry
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2011
Flashaldrin:

I already did grin grin
Awwwh till death pafuka us den , i don jam oyoyo o
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2011
Aww Hoti Tima you love me that much. . . Hmm well you maybe right. . I'm hotgly and I know. #btch
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i think it's bettter that way like really who wants to see they faces man,

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry i don't want to cry some ugly ppl make me cry u know.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided and who the Zap is this one claiming to be sexy
do u even know the meaning of sexy.

your ugly and u know it right

Na wetin dis Rokiatu twin sister dey do for here? shocked
All these wowor congolese girls with their forming sef
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by MrsChima1(f): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2011
Nairaland men make a woman wants to boil her uterus, npples, focal point, and anus. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Leaked:teenage Boy Exposes Sugar Mummy On Social Media [SEE PHOTOS / This Is Bias / If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.