Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? (41783 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by veeceesynergy: 1:56am On Oct 30, 2019
we can hv a relationship without sex till marriage but i will also hv a sex mate without relationship till we finally marry.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Judybash93(m): 2:11am On Oct 30, 2019
ImaIma1:
But sex ws originally made for marriage.how were they coping in d past where it ws rare 2 hv sex b4 marriage.and then divorce cases were not hitting d roof like right now.now we guys must taste d pudding first sha

Sex was originally designed for marriage by who?

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by druxlazu: 2:13am On Oct 30, 2019
Relationship without the divine permission of Almighty God is meant for unbelievers. So I believe the title should be changed to "Should the unbelievers restrain their lust for sex" until they get married unnatural.

The questions should be targeted at the unbelievers because it doesn't apply to Muslims. The Master have ordered his servants to wait for the divine marriage before they can think about sex.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by therajah: 2:28am On Oct 30, 2019
Sex outside marriage is a sin! It is called fornication. Stop it! God hates it!!
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by MedicH: 2:41am On Oct 30, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

The best!

Sex is not a guarantee it will work rather it will cause more pain and sorrow if the relationship doesn't work out in the end. It may also lead to rejected pregnancy. Like the case of the girl held hostage by her Ghanian boyfriend and is being tormented.

Anyone who comes my way and says he can't do without sex, to hell!!!!!!!!! Not with all the disease this " sex in a relationship " kind of people are spreading all over the place with their stupid principles.

I can't come risk my health because of one "sleep around" dog.

Hmmmm who be this one. Sure az hell it's not a big deal and me fit only subscribe when girl get the qualities of my ideal wife and must be a virgin with intact hymen. If the ancestors took d hymen because she rode on their bicycles she is on her own. Then again she dont get to come and write me a note captioned list of things for my birthday with a price tag of 80k or any amount. My finance, my business her hymen her business.

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by KIDfurniture(m): 2:45am On Oct 30, 2019
Well, no sex , no billing ....let's see how it goes

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Damfostopper(m): 3:06am On Oct 30, 2019
Thread since 2011.......Boom after 8years na fp.. ....delay is not denial..... Thou the topic sounds stewpid..... Op might have moved on

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by mathew247: 3:11am On Oct 30, 2019
Just put rophynol on her drink when next she come,she go sleep tire & you do whatever you want to do with her body. She won't be upset.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by propynich123: 3:15am On Oct 30, 2019
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Obason22(m): 3:22am On Oct 30, 2019
don't wake me up, cos I'm not going to spend a dime if u don't give me Bleep.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by youngGodson: 3:35am On Oct 30, 2019
ImaIma1:
But sex ws originally made for marriage.how were they coping in d past where it ws rare 2 hv sex b4 marriage.and then divorce cases were not hitting d roof like right now.now we guys must taste d pudding first sha
In the past you say, well we ain't dwelling in the past no more. this is the present and future
if there's no sex in the r/shp then we ain't dating at all.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by favour32(m): 4:08am On Oct 30, 2019
It's like licking a sweet/candy with the wrapper on. Sex is a natural part of human life,hence,not to be unnaturally surpressed when in a relationship because it's part of a bonding process..
If you ain't ready for sex don't get into any relationship or you will face emotional turbulence!

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 4:14am On Oct 30, 2019
ImaIma1:
@coogar love n sex r two very diff things. Two pple cn hv sex without even likin each oda.xcept guys love d prostitutes dey sleep wit.making love is even diff from havin sex but hey dts anoda ball game.love n sex, not d same at all.
you don tey for this Nairaland o grin since 2011
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by GreatResearcher: 4:43am On Oct 30, 2019
We've currently put a pause to sex in my marriage.
ImaIma1:
Many people debate on dis issue a lot. for some its ok but for some others its like "are u kidding me? No sex?!! so seriously what do u guys think about a relationship wit no sex?
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Vikynas: 4:50am On Oct 30, 2019
Mehn no debate cos Relationship without sex is nothing but a Roguish
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 30, 2019
therajah:
Sex outside marriage is a sin! It is called fornication. Stop it! God hates it!!
Nonsense!
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:10am On Oct 30, 2019
If after marriage and you insert your dick but your dick is not touching the required circumference. In short it the pussy is wider than a tunnel. Don't blame the lady.
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Lugianostar(m): 5:22am On Oct 30, 2019
Sex is a dilemma antidote that can satisfy you or kill you as it's pitfalls are enormous than it's gains. Growing a relationship without sex is a great experience that you study yourselves well and grow the love and your career interests first as sex will be introduce later in your marriage when you two have understand yourselves better.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 30, 2019
Sex is more like drinking someone's blood?If a lot of you guys are asked to drink a glass of your partner's blood can you do it?this is how sex is but that 10% of pleasure as blindfolded many.
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Enemyofpeace: 5:35am On Oct 30, 2019
ImaIma1:
Thanks for "pitying" me, lol.I ws actually learning how 2 post a new topic but d relationshp without sex issue hs alwys puzzled me
you were learning how to post a new thread and your first topic was on sex abi? Continue you hear? Na you get your borehole and na you go tire

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by optimus106(m): 5:37am On Oct 30, 2019
Adaeze003:
people now see love as sex. What a pity!!!!

And women see love as money...

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by tunize(m): 5:37am On Oct 30, 2019
My take is that i can't thats it.
On a condition that i wud either keep her without robbing it to her face and be banging someone else simple that is if the girl is even a virgin i'll consider with condtion above. If she is not NEVER.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by capitalzero: 5:37am On Oct 30, 2019
ImaIma1:
Many people debate on dis issue a lot. for some its ok but for some others its like "are u kidding me? No sex?!! so seriously what do u guys think about a relationship wit no sex?

if you believe in what God says, there would be need for this question.
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by capitalzero: 5:39am On Oct 30, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Nonsense!
what is nonsense? God?
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by kizzyfb4: 5:45am On Oct 30, 2019
say i no do with you no mean say i no go do outside o.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by excel101(m): 5:47am On Oct 30, 2019
ImaIma1:
True. More babes seem 2 be able 2 cope wit it but as for men, I cnt say d same
Yes they do cope without sex, but behind they use cucumber to help themselves.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 30, 2019
xynerise:

Not my standard, young lady. It's just the sad reality to the majority. Love attracts sexual feelings and nothing wrong expressing it.

Let's not be hypocritical about this.
I disagree.the more I love you the less I think about sex.Do "we" even know what LOVE is?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by nuelyoyo(m): 5:57am On Oct 30, 2019
pocohantas:
Excellent.

Any man that can keep himself till marriage is a wonder of the world. I will cross seven seas for him... smiley smiley
Ok poco, you have been talking about wanting a virgin man, but the question is, how do you know if a man is a virgin? Most virgin men are usually shy admitting it to thier woman that they are virgins (correct me if am wrong).
Even if he says he is a virgin, how will you verify, will you just take his words for it? At least for a woman there is a hymen to check.
Biko, educate me.
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Adesolomon2014(m): 5:57am On Oct 30, 2019
Well, reason why some dudes do not fancy 'relationship without sex' is because they dnt wanna be at the losing end. Imagine dating a gal with the above ideology, she forms novice with you while giving out freely and expertly to a other nigga. Guys are just matching the madness of ladies.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Teymanhenry(f): 6:00am On Oct 30, 2019
slimyem:
lesbianboy,shey na the pity wey you pity op make you con vex post four times?
Op,r/ships without sex is cool with me and i really don't mind having one like dt but the thing you would hardly find any man around who would agree to such in this age and time.
and you will hardly find any woman who will agree to having a relationship without sex. every healthy adult have sexual urges and as we all know intimate and sex related relationship are normally stronger than the one without sex.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by westim(m): 6:07am On Oct 30, 2019
Does this kinda relationship still exist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her / Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster / Top 10 Disadvantages Of Falling In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.