Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech (166352 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by WithGod11: 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
@adultiph
I also got admission into MUP. How are you handling the Nostrification Process.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Justsoret: 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Its done in Abuja ministry of education...u can go yourself or ask someone....i know a guy he helped with mine
Urielbam:
Good Evening,
Please how do I do legalization of my waec?.i am applying for Bsc.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Loving1: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Is Olomouc a good city to study for a Nigerian (Palacky University Olomouc)?
Are there Nigerians in the school?
How is the city?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Loving1: 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
nedostic:
I have to render this help to those who may be interested in studying these four fields with Czech University of Life Sciences,Praha

1. Bachelor's in Informatics(English Tuition)
2. Bachelor's in Agricultural Economics and Management(English Tuition)
3. Master's in Informatics(English Tuition)
4. Master's in Economics and Management(English Tuition)

The Bachelor's courses are for students with Science and Social Sciences(Commercial subjects) background.

Both Master courses can be done by any university graduate with minimum of 2.2,what matters most is your motivation to study.

If you cannot pay the application fees of 500CZK or so in Nigeria, I have spoken to one  the International Officers in charge of the courses stipulated above and he has informed me to get the needed documents from Nigerian applicants.

This is a voluntary service and I would plead you stick with the required documentations and timeline.

Of utmost importance is for you to fill the form online in the school's application portal,sign it and send me the documents herein listed.

Prospective Bachelor's students are advised to forward online signed application form(printed pdf), SSCE result, a copy of bio-data page of International Passport and CV (Bsc Applicants Only) to danoanizor@gmail.com

For Master's applicants, you need only a copy of bio-data page of International Passport,CV, Bsc certificate or statement of result,online signed application form(printed pdf) and Transcript to danoanizor@gmail.com

I do expect to get these copies on or before 10th March,2012. Admission deadline is on the 15th March,2012.

Please do not flood the email with irrelevant documents. I would appreciate, you forward the appropriate documents as stated.

Please endeavour to have your email address on your CV.

I am not assuring anyone admission or study visa, its just a way of assisting serious minded students.I am not an admission officer neither am I a consulate officer. 

Others who might be interested in other programmes within this same university or schools within CZ should communicate directly with the concerned international admission officers.

@the last two posters, I believe you would need to have your secondary school transcript. I do not have a concrete solution but I promised to get across to a junior colleague who might be of help in addressing your question. More so, I do not know how much the school fees is. If its possible, I do advise you call the appropriate body in charge of the admission you are interested in.

Generally, Czechs have poor attitude to responding to mails written in English language of course for obvious reasons-language barrier. So,call to find out all you need whenever you do not get feedback(s).

I hope this helps.
Are you still in Czech republic?
Do u have idea about the city, Olomouc?
I'm about to be given admission in Palacky University Olomouc but it's like no one is talking about the place, is it a local place? Can one study & work dere?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Justsoret: 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
You can check google to know more about the place but I will advise u pick a school in Prague or Brno where u will see large concentration of english speakers for easy integration
Loving1:
Is Olomouc a good city to study for a Nigerian (Palacky University Olomouc)?
Are there Nigerians in the school?
How is the city?

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Loving1: 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Justsoret:
You can check google to know more about the place but I will advise u pick a school in Prague or Brno where u will see large concentration of english speakers for easy integration
I think so too, thanks

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Motun83: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
Good day house, can someone advice on visa process at Czech embassy nigeria. Like how much I need to have in my statement of account after paying for the tuition fee (Msc).
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by tchaley17: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hi,

Please I just recently made enquiries at VSTE for a course in Logistics technologies and got this mail:

Hello,

Nostrification is required, see link. It is necessary to send a bachelor's degree and a transcript of superlegalizations, a completed application for nostrification, pay a fee of 121 EUR and they should be notarized copies. Then the department will assess your studies whether or not the diploma can be recognized. In case it is not possible to recognize, there is a CVUT faculty in Prague which has a wider spectrum and I recommend that you prepare a nostrification at their university and register with our Institute with nostrification. This will save you a nostrification fee.

We still need to conduct an admission procedure after submitting the application, and the deadline will now be in April. However, nostrification is required, so have the Department of Logistics prepared it at CTU Prague.

Regards

I am confused about superlegalizations and notarizing. Do I notarize before superlegalization? Superlegalization is in court and then in embassy right? Please, I will appreciate if someone can explain it better for me.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ridboy94(m): 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
Good evening lovely people. Please can I apply to a school using my student transcript ?? Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Crackhead25(m): 8:46am On Apr 03, 2022
Please who applied to czech university of life sciences in praha,I'm at the final stage of application for BSC but they asked for transcript and I wasn't given transcript from my secondary school only testimonial.
Please do they mean testimonial and can I just use testimonial instead?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Soraco57(m): 11:32am On Apr 03, 2022
Crackhead25:
Please who applied to czech university of life sciences in praha,I'm at the final stage of application for BSC but they asked for transcript and I wasn't given transcript from my secondary school only testimonial.

It means u need a year post-secondary school study, like first-year university studies, ND year one, A-levels, Higher School Certificate
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Crackhead25(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2022
Soraco57:

It means u need a year post-secondary school study, like first-year university studies, ND year one, A-levels, Higher School Certificate

Alright thank you.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Night0307: 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Crackhead25:

Alright thank you.

No, I don’t think that’s what they mean, the transcript should be your results from, say, ss1-3 in your secondary school, go back to your secondary school and ask for your transcript, they should provide you with it.
You can also ask for your junior classes own, but I think the latter years are more important, they show you did an advanced level of your subject combination and that you finished secondary school, your testimonial seals that.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by adultiph: 9:18am On Apr 05, 2022
WithGod11:
@adultiph
I also got admission into MUP. How are you handling the Nostrification Process.

I am having issues with their nostrification.

I have left them.

I got another admission from Prague University of Economics and Business.

They have done my Nostrifications. I sent down my colored copies of my documents to them via courier and they got them notrified at no cost.
However, I wrote an intensive exams before I was admitted.

I am expecting my visa required documents from them before the end of next week to kick start the visa processes
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by adultiph: 7:49am On Apr 06, 2022
Good morning.
I need someone that will help me with information on Visa documentation for Czech republic.
1. How do I go about the police report and translation?
2. Do they require medical report and translation?
3. Is Health insurance compulsory before submitting the visa application?
4. How do I go about proof of funds? Can someone or my company pay in money into my account before I print the statement? Is that allowed?
5. Can I use credit card where the bank will write that I have funds set aside for the study purpose?
6. Must the proof of funds statement be also translated?
7. Will these documents be superlegalized before submitting them for visa purposes or will submit everything together.

Your quick response will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by bjosh911(m): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Night0307:

No, I don’t think that’s what they mean, the transcript should be your results from, say, ss1-3 in your secondary school, go back to your secondary school and ask for your transcript, they should provide you with it.
You can also ask for your junior classes own, but I think the latter years are more important, they show you did an advanced level of your subject combination and that you finished secondary school, your testimonial seals that.

You're right, but how can you verify that ss2 -3 of the transcript because ministry of education said is not official documents
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by bjosh911(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Crackhead25:

Hi, please how did you go about the online exams can you share some please thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Justsoret: 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
Police report go to your state cid station to do it
I did mine at Alagbon
U will scan and send for translation in Czech
Medical Not sure u can translate too
Remember all will still be legalize at the ministry of education
Proof of funds statement no need to translate
Money can be transferred into it but good u start building ur account gradually
Statement of account must have atm card
I don’t know if credit card is accepted
But remember u must not remove money until visa is approved
Health insurance is after visa has been approved
adultiph:
Good morning.
I need someone that will help me with information on Visa documentation for Czech republic.
1. How do I go about the police report and translation?
2. Do they require medical report and translation?
3. Is Health insurance compulsory before submitting the visa application?
4. How do I go about proof of funds? Can someone or my company pay in money into my account before I print the statement? Is that allowed?
5. Can I use credit card where the bank will write that I have funds set aside for the study purpose?
6. Must the proof of funds statement be also translated?
7. Will these documents be superlegalized before submitting them for visa purposes or will submit everything together.

Your quick response will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Justsoret: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
No need to worry about verification just get it from ur secondary school and submit
bjosh911:

You're right, but how can you verify that ss2 -3 of the transcript because ministry of education said is not official documents
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Justsoret: 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
No not accepted
ridboy94:
Good evening lovely people. Please can I apply to a school using my student transcript ?? Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Justsoret: 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
Super legalization is at the embassy not in court
tchaley17:
Hi,

Please I just recently made enquiries at VSTE for a course in Logistics technologies and got this mail:

Hello,

Nostrification is required, see link. It is necessary to send a bachelor's degree and a transcript of superlegalizations, a completed application for nostrification, pay a fee of 121 EUR and they should be notarized copies. Then the department will assess your studies whether or not the diploma can be recognized. In case it is not possible to recognize, there is a CVUT faculty in Prague which has a wider spectrum and I recommend that you prepare a nostrification at their university and register with our Institute with nostrification. This will save you a nostrification fee.

We still need to conduct an admission procedure after submitting the application, and the deadline will now be in April. However, nostrification is required, so have the Department of Logistics prepared it at CTU Prague.

Regards

I am confused about superlegalizations and notarizing. Do I notarize before superlegalization? Superlegalization is in court and then in embassy right? Please, I will appreciate if someone can explain it better for me.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Justsoret: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
Czech website says 2.5M so u can do that or add up to 4M depends on u
Motun83:
Good day house, can someone advice on visa process at Czech embassy nigeria. Like how much I need to have in my statement of account after paying for the tuition fee (Msc).

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Justsoret: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
I am glad so many are coming to Czech Republic this year good to know…
Guys don’t give up do all u can and join us at Czech Republic.. The more the merrier��
Please follow my page on Instagram @naijatoeurope It’s a lifestyle page to tell u more about Czech Republic Prague in particular
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Night0307: 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
bjosh911:

Ok, I think the transcript have to be signed by your school or have it’s stamp on it, then you have to take it to the ministry of education in Abuja ( with other docs like your waec or other results) to legalize them.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by bjosh911(m): 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Justsoret:
No need to worry about verification just get it from ur secondary school and submit

Thanks alot
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by bjosh911(m): 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Night0307:

Ok, I think the transcript have to be signed by your school or have it’s stamp on it, then you have to take it to the ministry of education in Abuja ( with other docs like your waec or other results) to legalize them.

Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Prince4mic: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
adultiph:

I am having issues with their nostrification.

I have left them.

I got another admission from Prague University of Economics and Business.

They have done my Nostrifications. I sent down my colored copies of my documents to them via courier and they got them notrified at no cost.
However, I wrote an intensive exams before I was admitted.

I am expecting my visa required documents from them before the end of next week to kick start the visa processes

please how can you assist me with the processes involved. please.
Ive been trying to apply, but making the payment for the application fees is an issue to me..
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ridboy94(m): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Justsoret:
No not accepted

Okay chief. Thanks for your reply.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by wememore03: 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
I am trying to apply to Brno university but it is complicated, is there anyone who can put me through, like they are asking me to send my hard copies documentation, am I sending my originals? Also, am I legalizing my WAEC and the Eligibility letter (i am going for BSC), Please any response/input will be helpful.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by adultiph: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Prince4mic:

please how can you assist me with the processes involved. please.
Ive been trying to apply, but making the payment for the application fees is an issue to me..

For the payment, I have dollar card account from firstbank. I bought dollar from black market and funded the account. I used the visa card attached to the account and made my payment online
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by adultiph: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Does anyone know any recognised Czech language translation company or organisation in Lagos or Abuja that can do documents translation for me?
Please help
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by bjosh911(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
adultiph:
Does anyone know any recognised Czech language translation company or organisation in Lagos or Abuja that can do documents translation for me?
Please help

Yes ooo please help ooo, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply)

Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations / List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.