Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech (166327 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Prince4mic: 4:51am On Apr 08, 2022
adultiph:

For the payment, I have dollar card account from firstbank. I bought dollar from black market and funded the account. I used the visa card attached to the account and made my payment online

Please what's the equivalent in naira, so you could help me pay. I'll transfer to you

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gidieberry(m): 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
shocked
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gidieberry(m): 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
sad
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Sadineandbread: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Please I have sufficient funds for my studies abroad in my savings account but I don’t know how to prove it . I was doing online sales and small small jobs around .
Please how can I do ?
I don’t even have a sponsor or a family member who can stand as my sponsor!!!
What can I do
If I apply as self funded will that ask me the source ??
Help please !
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by JayFlamez: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2022
Hello Everybody, I just came across this trend but have noticed that most cheap schools have closed for application already. Does anyone know if any cheap school is available for application at the moment?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Maxidooo1990: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Urgent please, can anyone explain this to me. Concerning the evidence of fund, what does the embassy mean by this:
Documents proving sufficient funds to cover his/her living expenses in the Czech Republic - a bank statement of the applicant for the last three months must be submitted along with a debit card, which may used for accessing these funds in the Czech Republic.

More concern about the debit card to access the funds in the Czech Republic.

Naira debit cards cannot access this money there. Does it mean that one has to open a dorm account and fund it with foreign currency and use the same for the application. Please who can explain this to me.

Please, for those who have received their visa or already in Czechia how did you go about this. Please is very urgent. Thank you
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Justsoret: 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
No
It means the atm card to your account in Nigeria that u planned submitting the statment of account
Maxidooo1990:
Urgent please, can anyone explain this to me. Concerning the evidence of fund, what does the embassy mean by this:
Documents proving sufficient funds to cover his/her living expenses in the Czech Republic - a bank statement of the applicant for the last three months must be submitted along with a debit card, which may used for accessing these funds in the Czech Republic.

More concern about the debit card to access the funds in the Czech Republic.

Naira debit cards cannot access this money there. Does it mean that one has to open a dorm account and fund it with foreign currency and use the same for the application. Please who can explain this to me.

Please, for those who have received their visa or already in Czechia how did you go about this. Please is very urgent. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Justsoret: 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
You can apply as self funded but you will sure be asked how you got the money

But u can tell them you work its not a big deal just know how to explain wat u do
Sadineandbread:
Please I have sufficient funds for my studies abroad in my savings account but I don’t know how to prove it . I was doing online sales and small small jobs around .
Please how can I do ?
What can I do
Help please !
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Jojo7878: 8:29am On Apr 30, 2022
Good morning. Please I have been reading and following up, it's like people that apply to Czech republic are not much. I will like to apply for my younger sister for January intake bsc. I still don't understand the visa procedures
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Jojo7878: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2022
I will appreciate any helpful information
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Garcon24: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
I am so much happy meeting this platform, I am going for masters in Architecture but I want an English program, please is there any University that has a low tuition fee in master's?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Justsoret: 7:48pm On May 03, 2022
Jojo7878:
Good morning. Please I have been reading and following up, it's like people that apply to Czech republic are not much. I will like to apply for my younger sister for January intake bsc. I still don't understand the visa procedures
Not sure if schools take January intake only September
But u can check though

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Blazingfire: 7:13am On May 04, 2022
Anyke:
Good morning Everyone.

Please, I need urgent answer to help resolve this.

I got admission to do PhD in the University of Pardubice Czech Republic with a scholarship.

I got all the documents necessary excluding Bank Statement of account because I felt the scholarship covers for the Proof of Fund. But the Embassy insisted that I get a bank statement irrespective of the Scholarship.

I am expected to visit the Embassy on Tuesday 19 October 2021.

The problem is that I don't have the existential amount in the account;
should I fund the account?
does it have any implication to granting me visa?
What can I do please?
Anyone with knowledge should please help me.

Hello,
Please how were you able to go about this and how much did you later show as proof of funds despite the scholarship.
Thank you
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Anyke(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2022
Ifesinachi22:

Did you later get the visa?

Yes, I succeeded.

I am currently in Czech.

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Anyke(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2022
Blazingfire:

Hello,
Please how were you able to go about this and how much did you later show as proof of funds despite the scholarship.
Thank you

Well, I somehow realized that they wanted my bank account to get proof of self sustenance. I only deposited N700,000.
And that was it.

I am currently in Czech Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Modella44(f): 8:12pm On May 05, 2022
Lovely page, following you already �
Do u have a YouTube channel?Or know any Nigerian in Czech that does?
Justsoret:
I am glad so many are coming to Czech Republic this year good to know…
Guys don’t give up do all u can and join us at Czech Republic.. The more the merrier��
Please follow my page on Instagram @naijatoeurope It’s a lifestyle page to tell u more about Czech Republic Prague in particular
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Liadi2(m): 6:53am On May 08, 2022
Anyke:

Well, I somehow realized that they wanted my bank account to get proof of self sustenance. I only deposited N700,000.
And that was it.

Good day I will like to chat with you through your dm have sent nairaland mail to you kindly take your time to reply boss
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Blazingfire: 9:38pm On May 08, 2022
Anyke:

And that was it.

Thank you. This was very helpful. I applied to the University of Pardubice (PhD) like wise, though I’m expecting feedback but I wanted to be sure of the amount in my account. I sent a request to mail you, if you are not too busy, please respond I’d like to get some information from you please.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Anyke(m): 8:33am On May 09, 2022
Blazingfire:

Thank you. This was very helpful. I applied to the University of Pardubice (PhD) like wise, though I’m expecting feedback but I wanted to be sure of the amount in my account. I sent a request to mail you, if you are not too busy, please respond I’d like to get some information from you please.

Have you been admitted yet?

What stage are you at?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Anyke(m): 8:35am On May 09, 2022
Liadi2:

Good day I will like to chat with you through your dm have sent nairaland mail to you kindly take your time to reply boss

Ok, that's fine.

I will check and revert to you at once
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by schweinsteiger: 12:01am On May 10, 2022
askpraizy:
Very active WhatsApp group for Czech naija appplicants dm this guy 08142392113 on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by MERCHANDISER: 1:15pm On May 10, 2022
https:///FLorNonKr1v3Ije54fHhVm

join the group of Nigerian Students aspiring to study Czech Republic
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by cesil26: 4:00pm On May 10, 2022
Wow.... Good to hear

How's your experience so far...?

Anyke:

Yes, I succeeded.

I am currently in Czech.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Bolat3: 7:18pm On May 10, 2022
Pls did you translate all your documents? I have paid my school fee,but I'm still confusedabout the POF,I have a dorm account already
Anyke:

And that was it.

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Bolat3: 7:22pm On May 10, 2022
Hello,pls how far have you gone with your process,I appliedfor same school too,and have paid my fee.
Crackhead25:
Please who applied to czech university of life sciences in praha,I'm at the final stage of application for BSC but they asked for transcript and I wasn't given transcript from my secondary school only testimonial.
Please do they mean testimonial and can I just use testimonial instead?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Crackhead25(m): 10:45pm On May 10, 2022
Bolat3:
Hello,pls how far have you gone with your process,I appliedfor same school too,and have paid my fee.

Well,I'm at the exam phase stage...results are out already and we're only waiting to be scheduled interview dates.

I think you're well ahead of our process Sha o... undergraduate or msc program?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by chibuikeo123: 11:03pm On May 10, 2022
hello I applied for preparatory course at czech University of life science and i need help on the visa process
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Justsoret: 5:45pm On May 11, 2022
What help do u need... My IG details @naijatoeurope
chibuikeo123:
hello I applied for preparatory course at czech University of life science and i need help on the visa process
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Anyke(m): 6:50pm On May 11, 2022
Bolat3:
Pls did you translate all your documents? I have paid my school fee,but I'm still confusedabout the POF,I have a dorm account already

Yeah, especially Medical Report and Police Character Report. The Bank Statement is not necessary for translation.

For the PoF, it depends on what program you are going for but generally; it should be

15x 2,740 CZK. This amount increases by 2,740 CZK per each full month i.e
(15 x 2,740) + (12 months x 2,740) = 73,980 CZK

This should be approximately N1.3M especially for Bachelors and Follow-up Masters degree applicants.

Most PhD admission comes with funding, so your account statement is used to prove self-sustenance. The minimum amount in your account must cover for your tuition fee, insurance and Flight ticket which should be within the 30,000 - 50,000CZK

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Anyke(m): 9:00pm On May 11, 2022
Sadineandbread:
Please how can I do ?
What can I do
Help please !

Proof of Fund is simply to show that you have the required amount of money to sustain you in the Czech Republic. You prove it by printing your bank statement and it is rubber-stamped by your bank. Submit it on the day of the interview.
It's Ok if you are self-sponsored.
If you are asked, tell them you work or have a business. It is advised to go with evidence of work(payslip) or CAC business Name. But I believe your bank transaction should say it all.

I hope you find this helpful.

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by bjosh911(m): 6:18pm On May 12, 2022
Bros you're right on this

https:///ClMEr9CetJJ8ju6fXhDylr you can join this group very good

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (43) (Reply)

Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations / List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.