Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,905 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! (18714 Views)

I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now / Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted / She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 03, 2012
Mr..Cork:

did he leave or did he walk out?? .. dont lie!undecided
U r a very strange boy
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by MrCork17: 2:08am On Nov 03, 2012
Can u believe a guy just asked if he could teach me how to swim?... WHa The heck!! angry
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by yuzedo: 7:13am On Nov 03, 2012
ehie: I goggled a question that asked if there was a a pill to stop men from being gay would they take it?over 70% said they would.they would take the pill because they were tired of being rejected and ostracized,i know for one most gay people are depressed,they abuse drugs because of self loathing.it easy to say i hate this or that ,just imagine what it must be lying to everyone everyday and hating yourself for what you are and even in the church ,they are vilified,type gays and suicide,you will see that they have thigh rate or "type gays in america in the eighties and the aids epidemic"there was a place i read they was a cashier who had aids and his whole family had rejected and he was in the later stages of hiv,the wasting stage and it was a family below him that bothered to help him,or about the gay man who was in so much pain as he was dying of aids that he cut his mips,biting it and the nurse would not give him morphine and his lover who would probably have it(aids) was weeping in a corner of the hospital.you never know what a person goes through until you walk in their shoes.
shocked shocked cry cry cry
Now I feel bad. Always thought they made the choice/decision to reject punny.
But I don't like em for two reasons:
1. They sometimes do girls, thus spreading disease gotten from fudge pounding & straight guys will catch that shii from the yeye girls! angry
2. They behave like f(a)ggots dammit! angry
....Still, I don't think they should be violently and inhumanely discriminated against. embarassed
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by yuzedo: 7:13am On Nov 03, 2012
Cork, wassap? I have a problem, I haven't nyash since 3 days, pls advise, cheers! angry
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 03, 2012
thanks..
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
yuzedo: Cork, wassap? I have a problem, I haven't nyash since 3 days, pls advise, cheers! angry

cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by MrCork17: 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2012
My Nigerian neigbours.... his teeth is too white angry
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by zibe(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
Mr..Cork:
My Nigerian neigbours.... his teeth is too white angry

Lol. You no dey tire
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by MrCork17: 12:29am On Nov 07, 2012
OK.. Please watch out for guys with White teeth.. .. A straight dude should normally have 35% brown teeth and 872%% white teeth.. cheers!angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 07, 2012
Mr Cork, it seems you didn't get picked in the Dangote Graduate Driver's program that you fasted and prayed for for 90 days. Sorry, eh!
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by KINGwax(m): 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2012
sexkillz: [size=14pt]They go by the names
Mr Cork
Tellwisdom
Lefulefu. . .[/size]
mynd,
sexkillz
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by MrCork17: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
TO clarify.. we have notin against Ga,y guys.. I just prefer the lesssbian ones.. (no oofeinsese). angry
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
ehie: I goggled a question that asked if there was a a pill to stop men from being gay would they take it?over 70% said they would.they would take the pill because they were tired of being rejected and ostracized,i know for one most gay people are depressed,they abuse drugs because of self loathing.it easy to say i hate this or that ,just imagine what it must be lying to everyone everyday and hating yourself for what you are and even in the church ,they are vilified,type gays and suicide,you will see that they have thigh rate or "type gays in america in the eighties and the aids epidemic"there was a place i read they was a cashier who had aids and his whole family had rejected and he was in the later stages of hiv,the wasting stage and it was a family below him that bothered to help him,or about the gay man who was in so much pain as he was dying of aids that he cut his mips,biting it and the nurse would not give him morphine and his lover who would probably have it(aids) was weeping in a corner of the hospital.you never know what a person goes through until you walk in their shoes.
i no hate gays ooo but i always wear my iron pant to protect my yansh when i sight them
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by justdeen: 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by drnoel: 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
Mr..Cork:
5 ways 1 way to identify  Man Lovers (man love man)

[s]They are slim    undecided
They hate football     angry
They dont date fat females   angry
They  always neat & they are too caring   angry
They love cooking  & they wear tight trouser  angry
[/s]
Hope this helps.  Cheers!!  angry

I dislike gays but I was informed that they like being called Mr. Cork
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by Malawian(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
Mr..Cork:
5 ways to identify  Man Lovers (man love man)

They are slim    undecided
They hate football     angry
They dont date fat females   angry
They  always neat & they are too caring   angry
They love cooking  & they wear tight trouser  angry

Hope this helps.  Cheers!!  angry
rubbish. i know a gay that is compulsively obsessed with football. a gay by definition dont date females so what with your fat female sh.1t?
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by MrCork17: 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2013
Malawian: rubbish. i know a gay that is compulsively obsessed with football. a gay by definition dont date females so what with your fat female sh.1t?

ok .. so u r Obsessed with football and u dont date females? .. *clue* undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by stevekaywatt(m): 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
Mr..Cork:
5 ways to identify Man Lovers (man love man)

They are slim undecided
They hate football angry
They dont date fat females angry
They always neat & they are too caring angry
They love cooking & they wear tight trouser angry

Hope this helps. Cheers!! angry
Mr..Cork:
[color=#000099]5 ways to identify Man Lovers (man love man)

They are slim undecided
They hate football angry

[/color]
Mr..Cork:
5 ways to identify Man Lovers (man love man)

They are slim undecided
They hate football angry

Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by stevekaywatt(m): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
that's a blatant lie cos all there u mention except d muslim case describe my person and I'm not a gay.
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by MrCork17: 12:13am On Jan 22, 2013
BIGGEST CLUE: ... Guys who say football is violent sport! angry
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by Malawian(m): 2:18am On Jan 22, 2013
Mr..Cork:

ok .. so u r Obsessed with football and u dont date females? .. *clue* undecided
i know what is going on here. You are using this thread to search for gay partners, abi? Lemme warn you the once, if you ever expose yourself in front of me, ma fo orie straight. angry
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by zibe(m): 11:43am On Jan 22, 2013
Malawian: i know what is going on here. You are using this thread to search for gay partners, abi? Lemme warn you the once, if you ever expose yourself in front of me, ma fo orie straight. angry

LOL. Obviously you don't know who Mr cork is. He is the biggest comedian on nairaland. Check his posts. You should have deciphered his humour.
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by MrCork17: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2013
angry
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by MrCork17: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
..Please loook out for guys who hold TISSUES when they cry... .. Its a Sign!

...... real men SHOULD wipe ther tears with their hands.... Not Tissues!!
angry
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
My uncle holds tissues when he cries.....doesn't make him gay.
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by koolchicco: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
It's very obvious the G.ay guys on this thread aren't really happy with C0rk the messenger? Aha! undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
I'm sorry to inform you, Mr. Cork, but your little list doesn't apply to me. I wipe my tears with my hands, I don't wear pencil trousers, and I don't do anything on your checklist. What's that say 'bout your thread of misinformation?

They are slim
I'm not really.

They hate football
Not really, I just think it's pointless. But I certainly don't mind the sight of 22 sweaty men groping and falling on each other on the field.

They dont date fat females
You do know they're gay, ba?

They always neat & they are too caring
Have you seen my room? It's a fucking pigsty, and I tend to be very selfish.

They love cooking & they wear tight trouser
I don't mind cooking, as long as I'm the only person in the kitchen. And all my trousers are baggy.
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by koolchicco: 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
SimonAndal: I'm sorry to inform you, Mr. Cork, but your little list doesn't apply to me. I wipe my tears with my hands, I don't wear pencil trousers, and I don't do anything on your checklist. What's that say 'bout your thread of misinformation?

Why are you so concerned disturbed.......? Summat u wanna let us know?
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
koolchicco:

Why are you so concerned disturbed.......? Summat u wanna let us know?
_
I'm not, it's just that I have a fetish for disproving people. I get a raging hard-on anytime I get a chance to prove somebody wrong.
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by MrCork17: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2013
SimonAndal: I'm sorry to inform you, Mr. Cork, but your little list doesn't apply to me. I wipe my tears with my hands, I don't wear pencil trousers, and I don't do anything on your checklist. What's that say 'bout your thread of misinformation?

They are slim
I'm not really.

They hate football
Not really, I just think it's pointless. But I certainly don't mind the sight of 22 sweaty men groping and falling on each other on the field.

They dont date fat females
You do know they're gay, ba?

They always neat & they are too caring
Have you seen my room? It's a fucking pigsty, and I tend to be very selfish.

They love cooking & they wear tight trouser
I don't mind cooking, as long as I'm the only person in the kitchen. And all my trousers are baggy.

...Ok Simonda.. So u dont really date females, u not really Skinny, u dont really wear tight trouser, u dont really hate football and u cry when u watch action movies.... ..You dont tink u might be ga,y? (Pass Mark) angry
Re: 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
I don't cry when I watch action movies. wtf does that? I only cry in certain type of movies, and to certain types of scenes. Eg in Les Miserables, when Fantine sold her hair and teeth to take care of her daughter, when the little boy was shot at the barricade, when Ebony died, when Marius' friends were cut down, when Jean died, when Fantine was rapeed, etc. Anybody that doesn't cry at Les Mis has a heart of adamantium.

And I'm not denying I'm gay, just saying your list/flawed streotype is seriously in need of a reality check.

Mr. Cork is the comedian of nairaland. Most of his posts are comic-initiated, so don't really take him serious. He has retired I think. Lol. Go through his posts from years back. Dem don ban am reach 1000 times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Opinion About FEMINISM... / Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read / Why Is It That Some Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flower Gifts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.