Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

*~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (22908 Views)

Poll: Who is your Poster of the year 2011 in this section?

Gbawe: 45% (107 votes)
Onlytruth: 42% (101 votes)
Katsumoto: 12% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by jaybee3(m): 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2011
FStranger
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by isalegan2: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2011
Kilode?!:

OK.

I nominate Buzugee!

Katsumoto will likely snub the award.

Gbawe will write a loooong acceptance speech. Too long.

Beaf will spam us all regardless.

Ekt_bear will become too coc/ky, he got it last year.

GenBuhari and NL polls?? Hmm.  y'all will probably regret the encouragement  grin

For me, it's between Fstranger, Alj "The Schizophrenic Wazobiaran" Harem, Kobojunkie, Ezeuche and Buzugee.

I gave it to Buzugee on account of his superior intellectual sagacity and spiritual depth. Very kemetic brutha!

Good one, Kilode?!  

NB: there is no point mentioning my leader, my personal Egbon, the life force of NL politics section. Imule PM of Canada, padi padi Obama, The supreme commander of all Odu'a forces, The One ordained by the Irunmoles to give us hope and direction.

Yes! You guessed right -->  Aare "Becomrich or die mapping" Musiwa. This exercise is beneath him.

I don't know whether to do a or a

Have mercy!  cheesy grin
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by lateef4me(m): 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2011
@isale_gan,must u always resort to abuse even when d guy in question has not made any post on this thread .

I think u shd b ashamed of ursef,
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by isalegan2: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2011
lateef4me:

@isale_gan,must u always resort to abuse even when d guy in question has not made any post on this thread .

I think u shd b ashamed of ursef,

hahahahaha.  Do I know you?  When did I "always resort to abuse"? 

Check your original post: "B-E-E-F"?  It's a play on words, all right?  grin

P.S.
Typical shady electioneering:
1) Deflect attention from your candidate;
2) Get sympathy by playing the victim. 

Not gonna work!  wink
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ocular007(m): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2011
we ve got a peaceful co-existence among the people of abians.We the people of Abia State ar not discouraged by some pip-squeaks who are trying to malign the governance of this great state.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by baksonlee: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2011
Katsumotoooooooooooo
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2011
LATEST: Iileke-Idi disqualified. We just came back from the 'ban/warning' room and we found her name appearing more than twice.

Fstranger is also disqualified.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Afam4eva(m): 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2011
Jarus:

Fstranger is also disqualified.

Are you sure it's not the spam bots that voted for Fstanger? They're probably too familiar with him.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2011
ocular007:

we ve got a peaceful co-existence among the people of abians.We the people of Abia State ar not discouraged by some pip-squeaks who are trying to malign the governance of this great state.
Welcome to Nairaland, how is that big nosed governor Orji of yours?
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by freecocoa(f): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
OKIJA JUJU for president,vote him and all your problems are solved,free woman for every man,ganja will be legalized,drinks will be supplied to your door steps everyday,you'll be paid without working for it,inshort hell guarantee anything you want.

OKIJA OKIJA OKIJA ka anyi ga so
Ma ona ejeje ma ona lala OKIJA ka anyi ga so.

OKIJA all the way.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2011
*reading all post and smiles* team Gbawe, we're ready
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ejine(m): 12:36am On Dec 06, 2011
After due consideration, I nominate the one and only OnlyTruth! Oga that speaks only the truth. I've read his posts through the days, and he always appears to me as someone that really has a deep, unconditional love for his people.

I would've also loved to nominate GenBuhari, but I only gat room for one nomination. Otherwise, he's also a great person whose posts I enjoy.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 06, 2011
I nominate Ileke-IdI grin grin

You cant disqualify me o. Jarus, oya come, let's discuss this. I've never been banned on NL angry
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by vangogh: 3:13am On Dec 06, 2011
I nominate Gbawe.
Katsumoto is a close second, even though IMO, I think katz is the most articuale NLer. I nominate Gbawe because he
talks more on diverse issues. Katz undeniably is the King of facts and references concerning Nigeria's history.
He never misses a beat.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2011
NOMINATION MONITOR: (After day 5)
1, Gbawe - 12
2, Katsumoto - 6
3, GenBuhari - 5
4, Onlytruth - 5
5, Ekt bear - 3
6, Jakumo - 1
7, egift - 1
8, Okadaman - 1
9, Jmaine - 1
10, Goldieluks - 1
11, Nasoeb - 1
12, Lucenzo - 1
13, Musiwa - 1
14, Buzugee - 1
15, Papabrowne - 1

After day 5, no major surprise, the top 5 contenders are still in good position, with Gbawe further expanding the lead and seeming unassailable; but only 2 people will join him at the poll, and the places appear open to any 2 of Katz, The Peoples' General, The Truth man and even the bear from Ekiti. Onlytruth had a good showing in the last 24 hours, threatening GenBuhari's place in the final 3. Or will a new dark house alter the equation? Papabrowne has also joined the race. 9 days is a long time, the race is too early, even for the early masquerade that is Gbawe!!!

Keep nominating!!!
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2011
I pray this poll will not be 'scientifically' rig by those posters with multiple IDs
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2011
I nominate Gbawe. Na true Ekiti Oyo Ondo Lagos Osun Kwara son.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2011
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2011
I had been thinking in the last 5 days of who to nominate. But I jsut came back from one thread now and cannot but recognize Katsumoto's depth. I may disagree with him on so many things but he is someone that clearly knows his onions and you have to equip yourself before arguing with him. Being a student of First and Second Republics politics myself, he is one of the very few Nairalanders that are authorities on Nigeria's political history, never mind his sometimes less-than-objective interpretation of history.

Katsumoto, at last, gets my nominatiion.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by AndreUweh(m): 12:12am On Dec 07, 2011
Jarus:

I had been thinking in the last 5 days of who to nominate. But I jsut came back from one thread now and cannot but recognize Katsumoto's depth. I may disagree with him on so many things but he is someone that clearly knows his onions and you have to equip yourself before arguing with him. Being a student of First and Second Republics politics myself, he is one of the very few Nairalanders that are authorities on Nigeria's political history, never mind his sometimes less-than-objective interpretation of history.

Katsumoto, at last, gets my nominatiion.
The only time the chap rears his head is when he wants to play tribal politics exclusively on Biafran/Nigerian crisis. Nevertherless, his posts are always one sided.
He doesn't get banned despite all the insults he dishes out to Fstranger and others who opposes his views. Beaf would have been banned several times with those same insults.
Beaf has been the number one poster in this section prior to April elections and post elections.
Onlytruth, has done better than all except beaf.
Others are Dede1, Eziachi, Chyz, Houvest, Obiagu1 and Sagamite.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by AndreUweh(m): 12:17am On Dec 07, 2011
baksonlee:

Katsumotoooooooooooo
The chap does only copy and paste about Biafra. Lacks his own ideas and has insulted many nairalanders this year without the hammer hitting him.
Wrong choice.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Relax101(m): 3:38am On Dec 07, 2011
Why is beaf's name missing? Genbuhari is one that knows how to ignore insults.
There will be rigging no doubt. No be Naija we dey again?
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by PointB: 10:08am On Dec 07, 2011
Andre Uweh:

The only time the chap rears his head is when he wants to play tribal politics exclusively on Biafran/Nigerian crisis. Nevertherless, his posts are always one sided.
He doesn't get banned despite all the insults he dishes out to Fstranger and others who opposes his views. Beaf would have been banned several times with those same insults.
Beaf has been the number one poster in this section prior to April elections and post elections.
Onlytruth, has done better than all except beaf.
Others are Dede1, Eziachi, Chyz, Houvest, Obiagu1 and Sagamite.

I couldn't agree less with this.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by buzugee(m): 10:52am On Dec 07, 2011
@ Kilode?! & Isale gan, I preciate the vote of confidence. If nominated I promise to rectify the light situation in nigeria  cheesy
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 07, 2011
Relax101:

Why is beaf's name missing? Genbuhari is one that knows how to ignore insults.
There will be rigging no doubt. No be Naija we dey again?
If Beaf too had known how to ignore provocations, he would not have been object of bans and warnings too.
That is exactly our point. There is nobody that is not insulted, even us Mods, even the forum owner, but the maturity we exercise in handling it makes the difference.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by blacksta(m): 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2011
Please help me vote

choose any one of the following

Gbawe , Kasumoto , Koruji , Kilode, Ekt-bear
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2011
blacksta:

Please help me vote

choose any one of the following

Gbawe , Kasumoto , Koruji , Kilode, Ekt-bear
By our rule, we will be recognizing the first on your list. If you're not ok with it, be specific, name one.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by dafman10(m): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2011
Beaf and Beaf again.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by OmoLisabi(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2011
Gbawe for real
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Torch1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2011
I nominate Onlytruth, (eziokwu bu ndu),  So you guys disqualified Beaf(PDP) in order for Gbawe(ACN) to win the election?? Ok, oo! I know the moderators are members of, party(use your brain, no be me go talk am)
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 08, 2011
Halfway into the First Round (Nomination), here is the standing:

NOMINATION MONITOR: (After day 7)
1, Gbawe - 15
2, Katsumoto - 8
3, OnlyTruth- 7
4, GenBuhari - 5
5, Ekt bear - 3
6, Jakumo - 1
7, egift - 1
8, Okadaman - 1
9, Jmaine - 1
10, Goldieluks - 1
11, Nasoeb - 1
12, Lucenzo - 1
13, Musiwa - 1
14, Buzugee - 1
15, Papabrowne - 1
16, Dede1 - 1

Halfway into the show, Gbawe appears to have unassailably crossed the bridge, OnlyTruth elbows GenBuhari out of 3rd position and running neck to neck witgh Katsumoto. But only 3 will make it to the final poll. Can GenBuhari stage a comeback? By now it's appearing the dfending champion, ekt-bear, will need miracle to retain the title. Dede1 is also newly featuring.

Political pundits, this place is too dull, let's keep it lively. Make cases for your nominees.
Let the nomination continue!
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by DrummaBoy(m): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2011
Where is Papabrowne?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The "Backwardness" Of Nigeria After Hosting FESTAC 77, Myth Or Reality? / Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution / The Next Census Will Cost Over N220 Billion - Population Commission Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.