Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

*~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (22906 Views)

Poll: Who is your Poster of the year 2011 in this section?

Gbawe: 45% (107 votes)
Onlytruth: 42% (101 votes)
Katsumoto: 12% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Afam4eva(m): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2011
I nominate one and only Onlytruth.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by isalegan2: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2011
So, if I had to list my top ten posters on Politics/Culture. I would include AndreUweh, despite his multiple personality and outrageous behaviour on occasion.  So, I regret to have to rain some blows on him now, but he brought it on himself.  undecided

Andre Uweh:

The chap does only copy and paste about Biafra. Lacks his own ideas and has insulted many nairalanders this year without the hammer hitting him.
Wrong choice.

shocked   shocked   shocked   

A "copy and paste" message can be easily proved or disproved. 

Andre, put your Google where your loudmouth is: type in a sentence/paragraph of Katsumoto's posts and see if it comes up in a search, word for word.  (Sourced quotes or material obviously do not qualify.)  

If you make any more BASELESS CHARGES simply to discredit an opponent, I propose that your candidate should lose a point.  Is that what you want?  Do you really want to go there, bro?

Andre Uweh:

The only time the chap rears his head is when he wants to play tribal politics exclusively on Biafran/Nigerian crisis. Nevertheless, his posts are always one sided.
He doesn't get banned despite all the insults he dishes out to Fstranger and others who opposes his views. Beaf would have been banned several times with those same insults.
Beaf has been the number one poster in this section prior to April elections and post elections.
Onlytruth, has done better than all except beaf.
Others are Dede1, Eziachi, Chyz, Houvest, Obiagu1 and Sagamite.

You're simply grasping at straws.  Clawing at desperate hope.  Like a drowning man, you're trying to drag others down with you. 

What sort of insult has Katsumoto thrown?  And what sort of extreme insults do posters get banned for?  You should know!  Seriously, man, YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS! 

I haven't seen an active campaign with charges and counterattacks in these annual proceedings yet, but if we wanna do it that way this year, let's go there! But, "come with facts."

You can come back at me with your response.  As Katsumoto's original nominator, I am ready.  Be warned that if you engage in the kind of obscene and vulgar name-calling you do with Ileke (when she provokes you grin), I will take your head off!  angry cool

If you're offended by AndreUweh's baseless and calumnious attack on another poster, please register your displeasure by showing AndreUweh, this is not the way we conduct polls in this Nairaland.  He knows the charges are false, but that didn't stop him.  He didn't let truth get in the way of his dirty campaign. shocked

Support KATSUMOTO!   smiley
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by MCMLXXVI(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2011
dont post much but read nl like a newspaper most of the time,and i would have loved to support beaf for the way he really gave it to the aboki supremacists around here.but since there's a ban rule, i vote the one and only onlytruth.
oga anyi n'ekwu nani eziokwu.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Yorisb: 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2011
Onlytruth.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Kilode1: 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2011
Jarus it seems they are about to turn this years nomination process into an ethnic voting campaign.

Like Nigeria, like Nairaland embarassed

I'll advice you to put a smart and creative spin to it, else it will become a joke, if it's not one already.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by manny4life(m): 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2011
Onlytruth

I did not know they were campaigning for votes, Damn, this is serious business
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by isalegan2: 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2011
There is no campaigning (by my nominee). 

And Katsumoto had no knowledge I was going to respond to the comments made against him.  It is simply my own choice to do so.  My guess would be Kats is not bothered.  I haven't seen him on this thread yet.

Anyway, Jarus asked for some excitement, and we'll oblige him. tongue

(edit.)
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by AndreUweh(m): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2011
Onlytruth
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ziccoit: 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2011
Gbawe- this humble gentleman was the first NLander I first spotted that made me review my impressions about NL. He would never discuss a matter he did not have a full grasp. Give it to him pls.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2011
Gbawe
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by HighChief4(m): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2011
Beaf would have easily won this, but as he is not eligible given the banning rules, I nominate Onlytruth, he is very articulate and unbiased in his posts
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by PointB: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2011
High_Chief:

Beaf would have easily won this, but as he is not eligible given the banning rules, I nominate Onlytruth, he is very articulate and unbiased in his posts

afam4eva:

I nominate one and only Onlytruth.

Andre Uweh:

Onlytruth

manny4life:

Onlytruth

I did not know they were campaigning for votes, Damn, this is serious business

My name is PointB.
I endorse these nominations!  cool
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2011
We will appreciate if tribalism is kept out of this.

Thanks.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Torch1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2011
Jarus:

We will appreciate if tribalism is kept out of this.

Thanks.
yes! I can see that in those nominating Gbawe and Onlytruth especially Gbawe because he belong to a particular tribe which belong to a particular party in S.West of Nigeria.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ejine(m): 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2011
Anyway, as much as we may nominate Gbawe and Onlytruth, each and everyone of us knows who the true winner is, and his name starts with a B. . . grin
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by PointB: 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2011
Please let's keep tribalism out of this thread. Please nominate your candidate on the basis of objectivity and his contribution.

Thank you.

On this note I would say.
Beaf would have my vote any day for his relentlessly and tenacity. OnlyTruth comes close for his forthrightness, boldness and incisiveness.

My nomination goes to:

OnlyTruth
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by odumchi: 12:25am On Dec 09, 2011
I vote Onlytruth

PS Remember to vote for your favorite cultural poster of the year here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-818511.0.html
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by omanzo02: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2011
Jarus: NOMINATION MONITOR

After Day 1
1, Gbawe - 3
2, Jakumo - 1
3, Onlytruth - 1
4, egift - 1
5, Okada man - 1
6, Katsumoto - 1
7, Ekt bear - 1

NB:
Beaf disqualified by the ban rule. Checks currently been done for Gbawe and Ekt bear for '2-warning' rule.
For those that nominated more than 1, only the first is recognized.

Jarus,

I am still waiting for an answer for the bolded?, or are u trying Maurice Iwu style on us to make Gbawe and Ekt bear eligible and beaf not?.
U sure know Beaf is the No.1 poster on this section.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by isalegan2: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2011
buzugee:

@ Kilode?! & Isale gan, I preciate the vote of confidence. If nominated [size=14pt]I promise to rectify the light situation in nigeria[/size]  cheesy

Buzugee for President of Naijiria!

Buzugee for King of Africa!! cheesy

Buzugee for Emperor of all Black People everywhere!!!

Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Pukkah: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2011
Jarus:

NOMINATION MONITOR

After Day 1
1, Gbawe - 3
2, Jakumo - 1
3, Onlytruth - 1
4, egift - 1
5, Okada man - 1
6, Katsumoto - 1
7, Ekt bear - 1

NB:
Beaf disqualified by the ban rule. Checks currently been done for Gbawe and Ekt bear for '2-warning' rule.
For those that nominated more than 1, only the first is recognized.

Keep nominating!

omanzo02:

Jarus,

I am still waiting for an answer for the bolded?, or are u trying Maurice Iwu style on us to make Gbawe and Ekt bear eligible and beaf not?.
U sure know Beaf is the No.1 poster on this section.

Check this:

Jarus:

Cleared. Ban/warning books checked and their names not found, so they are qualified for nomination.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ejine(m): 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2011
So, what are the current scores as they stand? Will anyone be kind enough to compile for a bruvvah?
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by success4(m): 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2011
[size=38pt]GBAWE[/size]
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by realchange: 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2011
onlytruth
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Faun(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2011
Beaf na my person any day, and I would have loved to vote him. But since he isn't eligible, I'm finna vote OnlyTruth. Yes boss! OnlyTruth it is cool
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2011
Onlytruth is gaining from the protest votes team beaf is doing. But am suspect some 'scientific' rigging as new id are cropping up by the day.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2011
Onlytruth is gaining from the protest votes team beaf is doing. But am suspect some 'scientific' rigging as new id are cropping up by the day.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Waynita(f): 1:32am On Dec 10, 2011
Onlytruth kiss . .shikena . . .
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by mykali(m): 1:36am On Dec 10, 2011
kai, .walahi!!! na only BEAF i been get am for my mind
it might be wrong to say this. . .but i love the way the dude throws his jabs at others
i look onto him for inspiration when i wanna learn new ways to murk my 'enemies'
na him and COOGAR wey be my role model for that aspect grin

well . . .since he's disqualified, i seriously don't know who else to choose.
but 15th is still 5days away. i'll be back with that
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 3:05am On Dec 10, 2011
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by PointB: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2011
^^^^
Mod pls ban this id already!
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 10, 2011
Done. Spammer gone wild

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze / We”ll Pursue Outcome Of 2023 Election To Supreme Court – Afenifere / Buhari Hits Back At Transparency International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.